Β²Survival Game | Finnick Oda...

By Potter-Black04

❝I'm the survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive. Keep on surviving ❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Velren... More

─── ACT I
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
─── ACT II
015
016

SURVIVAL GAME

1.9K 50 38
By Potter-Black04

                                                      ━━━━━━ 「♡」 ━━━━━━

                                       ❝ ≡┊. ︵ SURVIVAL GAME 🍁 ✦ ⋆
                                                    ╰ hunger games saga
                                       ─── finnick odair fanfiction

                                                  hunger games saga

        ❝Sometimes you just have to kill others, if you want to survive. ❝

                                                      ━━ PROLOGUE

In the shadowy depths of the bleak world of Panem, where the reality of oppression and cruelty prevails, unfolds one year after his twin sister's victory and a year before the rise of Katniss Everdeen, the destiny of District 13. This district, situated at the heart of Capitol-controlled Panem, gave rise to Velren Black – the 'boy on fire'.

The 73rd Hunger Games, a murderous spectacle, unfolded in the jungle, where dinosaurs set the stage and nature itself became the greatest threat. It was here that Velren volunteered, driven by the determination to protect his best friend. His ability to navigate waters with ease not only earned him the glory of survival but also bestowed upon him the moniker of the 'boy on fire'. His loyal trident, a spensor gift, made him a feared tribute.

Velren Black, a master of the trident and bow and arrow, fought in the arena, claiming the lives of 15 out of 25  other tributes. An act of revenge, sparked by the brutal murder of a friend from District 4 witnessed before his eyes, cast a somber tone upon his narrative. This bloody tragedy shaped Velren and making him one of the most formidable victors in the history of the Hunger Games.

After his victory, he was prostituted by the Presidents, Coriolanus and Carlisle Snow. They put him under pressure and forced him to do it. As the women often felt guilty, they gave him money and other things such as jewelry in return. 

However, he did not want this, instead he demanded another payment from them - secrets. Through his "activities" with the capitol's women , he had many relationships with them, but they meant nothing to him.

As a mentor in the 74th Hunger Games, Velren couldn't prevent his best friend, for whom he fought a year prior, from succumbing to fate after Cato. The inability to save his friend's life left a scar that cut deeper than any weapon

As the rebellion begins to flare up again, Velren Black, a hero against his will, is once again caught up in the deadly games orchestrated by the Capitol. But as he fights for his own survival, his path crosses with that of Katniss Everdeen - the 'girl on fire'. Together they become key figures in a rebellion against the Capitol.

Katniss and Velren are at the forefront of a movement to break the chains of oppression. Their joint rebellion becomes a beacon of light in the darkness of Panem as they rise up against the Capitol and rewrite the history of their country. In this torrid odyssey through the arenas of survival, the love between Velren and another captive heart, Finnick Odair, becomes a glimmer of hope in a world of despair.

                                                        ━━ DREAMCAST

                                                           BEN BARNES AS
                                                         ❛ VELREN BLACK
                   ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the boy on fire, district 13, 73th hunger games꒱ 

                                           ❞Black always lands on top. ❞

                                                           SAM CLAFLIN AS
                                                          ❛ FINNICK ODAIR
                  ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the capitol darling , district 4, 65th hunger games꒱

           ❞What about you, boy on fire? Any secrets worth my time?❞

                                                    EMMA WATSON AS
                                                    ❛ AURORA ODAIR
   ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the capitol sweetheart , district 4, 70th hunger games꒱

                     ❝︎Come on lovebirds! We've got a plan over here. ❞︎

                                              JENNIFER LAWRENCE AS
                                               ❛ KATNISS EVERDEEN
             ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the girl on fire, district 12,74th hunger games꒱

                 ❞Fire is catching and if we burn, you burn with us!❞

                                                        JOSH HUTCHERSON AS
                                                           ❛ PEETA MELLARK
              ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the boy with the bread, district 12, 74th hunger games꒱

                 ❞I just don't wanna be another piece in their game.❞

                                                     ADELAIDE KANE AS
                                                    ❛ CELESTIA BLACK
             ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the twin sister, district 13, 72th hunger games꒱

                             ❞Do you even think before you act?❞

                                                 SKANDAR KEYNES AS
                                                      ❛ ELIAS BLACK
                            ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ the younger brother, district 13꒱

                                                      ❞The world is not fair.❞

                                                                      🍁

                                                                + others                       

                                       carlisle snow . . . viggo mortensen
                                 coriolanus snow . . . donald sutherland
                                             jenna wood. . . christine  marzano
                                       caesar flickerman . . . stanley tucci
                                          tobias hale . . . robert pattinson
                             haymitch abernathy . . . woody harrelson
                                         effie trinket . . . elizabeth banks
                                     adrian everett . . . aaron taylor-johnson 
                                       isabella allen . . . daisy ridley

                              BOOK TWO IN THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES

                                          LOSING GAME | BOOK ONE
                          ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ lucy gray baird x carlisle snow ꒱

                                      SURVIVAL GAME | BOOK TWO
                             ⋆₊⊹ ꒰ finnick odair x velren black ꒱

                                                ━━ WARNINGS

001 □□□ 🍁 I own Velren and other OC characters. I don't own anything else. All credits go to Suzanne Collins, who created and owns the Hunger Games universe. The story is based on the movie!

002 □□□ 🍁 To fit my protagonist in a more acceptable way, I needed to make four  important changes to the story, which I will make clear now.

The first change is that there is still the 13th district, but instead there is a 14th district that is similar to the canonical 13th district. The second change is that the tributes are from 12 to 19 years old.

The third change is that Finnick was not involved with Annie at any point in the story and she was not selected for the 70th Hunger Games, instead Finnick's younger sister was. And finally, the last change that occurs in "Catching Fire" where Mags ends up volunteering, here Mags will not volunteer.

003 □□□ 🍁 The layout was made by CriMeeeeee . To use it, ask the creator directly; it must not be taken without permission. If you don't want to give proper credit, do not use or take it. Thank you.

004 □□□ 🍁Your vote and comments are the best method to encourage a writer. Don't be ghosts!

005□□□ 🍁 Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 8.6K 112
β€’ pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 β€’ Finnick Odair X female OC β€’I edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...
5.9K 171 35
π“π‡π„π˜'𝐋𝐋 π‰π”πŒπ πŽπ…π… 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 π“πŽπ†π„π“π‡π„π‘. What District 2 victor, Saffron Creek, and prodigy, Finnick Odair, share is the v...
169K 3.6K 43
❝He's in love with another girl. A dead girl. A girl that I murdered five years ago.❞ ― She won her games. They call her the Reaper. The scythe wield...
85.7K 1.7K 11
"i'm here to win, not hold hands." [catching fire] [finnick x oc]