π’π€πˆππ“

By aurora_b23

Celeste Dolores daughter of a Spain mob leader, trying to escape reality but is forced into a marriage of inc... More

Main Characters/ Plot
Disclaimer/ AN
Chapter 1: Stranger Danger
Chapter 2: Elope
Chapter 3: Adira Tariq
Chapter 4: Obeyed
Chapter 5: Slap
Chapter 7: Elias
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: Bed Fight
Chapter 10: Fuck
Chapter 11: Bodyguard
Chapter 12: Everywhere Baby
Chapter 13: Death
Chapter 14: Fire
Chapter 15: Haunting
Chapter 16: Shadows
Chapter 17: Enemy
Chapter 18: Run
Chapter 19: Lilith
Mad
Chapter 20: Swell
Chapter 21: Do I?
Chapter 22: Deal
Chapter 23: Stay
Chapter 24: CD Dinning
Chapter 25: Me and the Devil
Chapter 26: I Did Nothing
Chapter 27: Overdose
Chapter 28: Wife
Chapter 29: Emerald
Chapter 30: Fallen Angel
Chapter 31: Antidote
Chapter 32: I Lied
Chapter 33: No Us
Chapter 34: Care

Chapter 6: My Ruler

375 20 5
By aurora_b23

Celeste

I smirk as his frown deepened, glancing at his friend, he gives me a smirk and agreeing nod, "You are now my new best friend" He beams sitting up from his seat, as much as I hated what he said about women, I had no clue what he meant about, he's going to like me, my guess is by my personality? and by the looks of it he already he likes me.

And I can't deny and say he looks like the type to get under Damian's blood, something I found oddly pleasing, so maybe we will become best friends who knows?

"Say again?" Damian's jerked tilting his head to the side as if he didn't hear me correctly, I Guess I'll have to be more specific, "I want my husband to sleep beside me every fucking night" his frown disappeared, and a smile crossed his eyes without hitting his lips, "Is that what you wish for?"
"It's not what I wish for, it's what will be done"

And finally, a smile crossed his lips, "Of course, anything my wife wants she will get"

My eyes widen in shock, I suspected him to start an argument and show he's the boss in front of his friends, I hate to admit he left me in shock, ugh dumbass does that mean we're even?

Celeste 1 (2 if we're really counting)
Damian 1

"How many women have you fucked in this bed" I scold him as I prepare my side, the last thing I want is to lay beside someone else's arousal and dried cum, gross. "None" he dryly said handing me another pillow for my side of the bed, his big king-side bed fits a whole family, tho by how tall the idiot is I understand why he has a big bed.

"You really think I believe that?" I arch a brow as he rolled his eyes and froze on the spot
"You think I'll allow random woman in my bedroom?" I don't respond, but I do nod and sarcastically smile.

"Let me make one thing clear Cely, I don't allow strangers under my roof, especially prostitutes," He stated firmly in his rough dry accent, ugh how much I hate that I like it, So he's saying he's never had sex with a woman in his own house before, Hate to say I'm surprised, wow the guy seems actually to be a gentleman- "There's a sex and strip club for a reason" Never fucking mind.

"Well make sure to leave your buddy far, far away from me" I gesture toward his manly side while slipping into my side of the bed, "Don't worry sweetheart my buddy has no interest in being around you" he slightly smirks-

When suddenly he removes his white t-shirt and tosses it over his head, I dramatically gasp as I see the masterpiece of his abs, my eyes trace each eight-pack, they are so shiny and in place.

God, I just wanted to trace my hand over his chest, feel his soft skin-

"Eyes up here princesa"

I roll my eyes and meet his gaze, "Don't call me that, either way, I've seen better" Huffing I turn my back to him, but suddenly-I, I overhear a slight chuckle, was that him or the demons hiding underneath the bed?!

Whatever it's not like I care.

I slowly glance behind me to catch him already staring, preparing his side of the bed, rolling my eyes I go back to my side, feeling his stare burn on my back, that's right fucker keep staring.

Groaning I hiss as the sun hit me directly in the face, my head laid on a stiff pillow and my hand over something hard as a rock, Blinking my eyes try to focus in the room, What the hell? Where am I?

Gazing around the room, I pull myself up with my hands-

A loud groan causes me to jump back, I gasp and my eyes widen in fear, laying beside me was Damian, I was laying on his chest, and my hand was on his...

"Oh mother of god" he groans fisting his cock that's hard beneath his sweatpants, and I froze my body stilling, "Good morning to you to" he grunts rasing on his feet.

"Why is your dick hard?!" I shouted, panting as he gazed down at his area, "I thought I told you to stay far away from me!"
"You tell me you were holding it!" He shouted through gritted teeth

I loudly gasp, and quickly raise to my feet, oh my god I touched his goddamn ruler, ew I touched him! How did I touch him? Did he set me up?!

"Hand sanitizer," I said, "What?" He frowned glaring at me, "Hand sanitizer I need hand sanitizer a lot of it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 165K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.5M 145K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
367K 11.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...