Answers Of My Heart (complete...

By unknownTW

I'm battling with myself. I have been going through a lot. I have been getting hurt more often and caught mys... More

Answers Of My Heart
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter Twenty
chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
chapter Twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chaper Thirty

Chapter thirty-one

5 0 0
By unknownTW

Chapter thirty- one : "what are you trying to say?"

-Tori-

"You look beautiful," Jake whispered in my ears as he lead me inside.

"I really hope they like me....," I said softly. I was already sweating in my palms. Turning to walk back out but Jake Quickly grabbed my arm. He pulled me close with one hand on my cheek.

"Babe, you can do this. Besides my father already likes you," he said with a smirk on his face.

"How? He doesn't even know me," I said shaking in his arms.

"He knew your father. He also knows how much you mean to me and that I love you. Now come on they are all waiting. I will be right here."

I took Jakes hand and we began walking up and to where everyone else were. I calmed down a bit knowing Jake was with me. Making my way through the dinning room before just before Jake. Aria got up and walked over to me.

"Everything is going to be okay just be yourself. My mothers scares everyone but don't let that stop you and Jake, okay?"

"I'll try but I don't know," I replied. I started getting a weird feeling in my stomach. I felt to dizzy Jake ran to my side.

"Let's get you seated"he whispers in my ears. It was only Aria, Jake, and I at the table at the moment. Taking a couple breaths I definitely calmed down.

" son you should have really went and picked her up. What kind of boyfriend actually agrees to her driving out here alone. I just can't wait to see her. I can't stop-," said his mother,as she stopped mid sentence while entering the room. " I can't stop think bout my unborn grand babies," she said finishing her sentence.

Her eyebrow raised as her eyes landed on me. I quickly stood to my feet. Aria and Jake followed shortly after. Jakes mother seemed familiar. My gaze dropped to the floor as I tried to piece together when I seen her before. Yes, I knew Jake growing up but I never saw his mother and father. I most likely didn't pay attention to them. Actually I never payed much attention to anyone. For me to not even remember who Jake was when he came back into my life before my father died I shouldn't be so shocked if I couldn't remember his mother. Jakes mother blonde hair was straighten and pushed behind her shoulders. She had on a grey dress that hugged her body and reached just above the knee. I didn't know what to say or even what to do I was frozen. My heart was beating so fast it hurt.

"Mom this is-"

"One of you and Mel's friends. She's cute I love the dress darling. Son really I'm ready to eat where is Melody? "

"Mom! I'm not with melody. Just stop interrupting me and let me talk. Melody and I broke up."

"Son you finally found you a descent girlfriend and now you left her to be with God knows who sleeping with all these slutty and hormonal girls," his mother said cutting him off again.

I began to feel like I'm just not going to get accepted by his mother. She already had her mind on who she likes for her son. Never really gave me a chance to see what I'm like. She quickly assumed I was some friend. I looked over at Jake and hurt flashed over my eyes. He came towards me but I simply moved away.

" I think I should just leave. I'll see you around Jake," I whispered quickly making my way out the door and down the stairs. The arguing got louder as I made my way towards the door.

Jakes p.o.v

My blood boiled with anger. I have had it with my mother. Her and my father barely here with us they travel all the time. She thinks just because she pops in town she can decided who I'm with and who I'm not with. Just because my mother wants Melody doesn't me that I want Melody. I truly love Tori. She means a lot to me. I'm not going to stop what I'm feeling because my mother wants to play like she control me.

"That girl that just walked out of this room is my girlfriend! No one truly gives a crap if you like Melody or not. I love Tori Fenderson and what I'm feeling for her will not change for you or anyone. If you were more involved in Aria and my life you would understand why we make the choices we do today. Aria works her ass off to make you proud she doesn't even go out anymore. Dad is the only one who actually took time to realize who Tori was to me. Now if you will please excuse me I need to got fix this," I said practically shouting

My father gave me a small smile as I made my way downstairs to catch Tori. I ran down the stairs screaming her name. Once, twice, three times but got no response. By the time I got downstairs she was in Natalie's car and she pulled off. I know she is hurting right now. I know she wanted both my parents to like her for her. All I want to do is hold her in my arms and show her that I love her.

***

Tori p.o.v

I woke up this morning with a horrible head ache. My curtain was closed and my room was still dark. I took the covers and pulled it over my head. Not even sure what day of the week it was today I just laid there. If today is school I'm just by going. I heard the bell ring down stairs. Who ever else that's in the house can take care of that.

There was tons of excitement outside my room. Then all of a sudden it changed to whispers. I simply ignored it. All I want to do is die. This head ache hurts like hell and last night made me feel like trash. Suddenly I jumped a little at the sound of my room door opening. If someone is trying to come hurt me why couldn't they do it last night when I fell making my way inside the house.

Jake's P.O.V
I'm ready to do this. I need her to see and know how much I really love her. She is the only girl i will EVER love this way and I know she loves me the same.

When I stepped in her room, I knew she wasn't even a little okay. Its like I felt the pain in the atmosphere. I immediately felt like shit. Hopefully she doesn't...

Tori's P.O.V
"Tori? " and that's all I needed to hear. My heart began to hurt and tears threatened to fall.

"I can't do this Jake. " I whispered, closing my eyes tightly, attempting to stop the tears from falling.

"Tori look at me" Jake said in a low tone. I started to silently sob in my pillow, which was now wet with my tears.

"Tori... please" Jake said sitting on the bed .

I slowly lifted the covers to see a Jake with his head down and tears in his eyes. When our eyes met, it's like I could feel his pain and he could feel mine.

"Jake..your mom-" I started before getting cut off

"No no no Tori. My mother is not important right now. I love you Tori! I love you more than ANYTHING. I won't let her opinion or anyone else's change my love for you. " Jake half shouted, tears now running down his face."

I didn't know what to say. It was then and there I realized how much I loved this boy.I was speechless. I couldn't do anything but pull him closer to me and hug him tightly and he did the same. We were both sobbing now.

"Words cannot explain how much I love you Jake." I whispered in his ear.

He let go of me and stared right in my eyes and I did the same.

"Tori do you really love me-" he started before I cut him off.

WHAT TYPE OF BULLSHIT

"Jake what? You know how much I love you and-" I yelled

"Calm down woman" Jake said cutting me off and stepping back.

I looked up in his eyes and watched as he knelt down on one knee.

My mouth fell open and I slipped off the bed infront of him and held unto his shoulders

"J-Jake- " I began.

"Will you let go of me and go sit back down on the bed?" Jake said.

I was now shaking but I did as told. I couldn't believe my eyes. The boy I loved my whole life, even through the times we were seperated, is now knelt down on one knee infront of me. I know it can't be a wedding ring because we are too young to get married. So it must be a-

My thoughts were cut short when Jake began speaking.

Suddenly my door was cracked open just enough for a hand with a camera to pop in the room. Only my aunty.

"Tori Fenderson. I love you. With all my heart. And I would really love if you would make me the happiest sexy tall handsome-"

"Hurry up boy. Get to the point" My aunt suddenly said causing me to giggle a little.

"Okay. Would you make me the happiest boy in the world by accepting this promise ring ?" Jake said.

I was now tearing up

"Yes Jake. I will." I said before rushing over to him and kissing him.

The kiss we shared made me feel all types of happy and cheesy. A smile plastered over my face, I let go and whispered "I love you baby." He smiled and whispered back "I love you more Babe." "Impossible." I said. "Possible" he replied.

"Aright you guys can stop eating each others faces now. Take the rings out the box now. " My aunt said.

We looked at her and smiled.

When Jake opened the box my mouth formed an 'O' .THEY WERE SOO BEAUTIFUL. They were both silver, however one had a swiss king cross on the top and the other was shaped like a princess crown. I LOVE THEM.

He took the princess ring out asked for my hand . I cheesed widely and gave him my hand While he slid the.ring on my finger.

"Oh my gosh Jake. I love it ." I said hugging him.

"May I do the honors of placing the ring on for you ?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Sure ,my lady."

I took the second ring out the box and did the same thing he did for me.

We kissed one last time while my aunt, Natalie, Hannah, Jennifer, Jason, and Melody, excitedly screamed and clapped while busting in the room .

I'm loving my life at the moment. There is nothing more beautiful than realizing the effect people can have on you. I would have never pictured this being my life in a million years, but I love it. I love him. No matter where life takes us I will remember to appreciate the little things. No matter how dark things may get some how things will get better. I never believed that things could possible get better after my losing my dad. Now looking back on everything I could not be anymore great full. Not everyone has a happy ending and this is definitely not the end. All I know is we can never tell how things will turn out so we shall appreciate what little happiness that's lives in the moment....

Happiness is subjective, Because half of us honestly have no clue what happiness is about. Some say we need money to be happy,true or false? some agree we need love. Agree or disagree? Many agree we need good friends. What do you think about that? Lastly others state "good night sleep, and memories can't hurt".

I have my own beliefs. Do you? I disagree that money can give me full happiness. Money can only buy me thing that appear beautiful. I say false. Love Can be deceiving. I guess it depends on who or what type of love you receive. So my answer for this remains unknown.

Are good friends really good? We all my believe friends are forever,and that is Where we go wrong. Those we trust as good friends,turn on us, or meet new people and forget us. leaving you wishing things can go back. Consistently thinking about the memories we shared. It's all a matter of time until reality hits us. All our bodies seem to do is break down,cry. Crying is good. It helps you release some of your pain. They say once you cry,promise yourself you will not cry about that again. Honestly I believe we all end up believe certain friends are trust worthy but then turn out not to be. Eventually we all find the right group to express ourselves with out feeling judged or uncomfortable. Sometimes our bodies need to break down and cry. That's apart of what makes us human. It shows that we can feel. Proof that we have a heart. Yes happiness is totally subjective but so far I have found my sense of happiness and will enjoy they most of it. What I'm trying to say is I started this diary entry a long time ago and now I'm finally able to end it. The day I was writing it was one of the last I had with my father. Shortly after that I started losing hope. Feeling as if there is nothing left here for me. So many people I'm proud to call friends and family have proven me wrong. Showed me that there is so much more to explore. I really hope you all are able to find a sense of hope and not give up the way I almost did. You can only live out these moments once so make it count.

-Tori Fenderson

A/N: Thank you all so much for come along with me on this journey. I appreciate all of the reads that this story has gained. Thank you for the votes and people who messaged me. I also want to send out a special thank you to the person who sent me my very first message about this story. She really made me more motivated to continue with this story. I'm not sure if she still reads its but I still appreciate her giving it a chance. This story is now finished. Yes, I do still right on wattpad you can check out my new story " His only mistake"

-Kiara✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
8.7K 336 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...
184K 5.8K 56
... I didn't know what to do... so I did nothing. There I was, sprawled onto the ground. Just looking at the sky. Wishing... praying... pleading that...
264 3 6
You don't get to decide other's feelings and you can't change anyone or make them like you. If you love someone does it mean you desire them so much...