Don't you shy away

Galing kay kitchen_sink20

Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell, Tyler Joseph's neighbor, a 23 year old girl is shy. It's hard for her to open up to o... Higit pa

Before you start (your day)
øne
twø
three
føur
six
seven
Heyy
eight
nine
ten
sorry
eleven
twelve
thirteen
føurteen

five

9 1 0
Galing kay kitchen_sink20

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell, and quickly got out of bed. I threw on a hoodie and went to the door to open it. A beaming Tyler waited for me on the other side. "Good morning Ryana!" He said in a cheerful voice "Do you wanna come with me to the forest?"
"Good morning, Tyler" I yawned, my eyes still half shut "Uhh, yeah, I think, but I still have to get ready and eat breakfast"
"That's okay with me, I also have to eat" Tyler said smiling "Knock on my door when you're ready!"
"Uh, Tyler? Why don't you stay? We could have breakfast together" I said "Oh, sure, why not? Thanks!" Tyler answered and came in. "Wanna listen to music while we eat?" I asked "Yeah, sure"
I put my playlist on shuffle and - just like yesterday - Saturday started. I happily started singing along. Tyler looked at me,  puzzled. "You... You uh, listen to that stuff?" He asked "You're unbelievable, Ryana" he grinned
"But on Saturday, Saturday, Saturday..." I sang, beaming. "Wow, you have a great voice!" Tyler said, his eyes wide from surprise "You're just saying that to make me happy" I laughed at him

||Tyler Robert Joseph||First person||

"No, I'm dead serious, Ryana!" I grinned at her. She was making pancakes, while I was making coffee. The next song came on, Formidable, and I rolled my eyes. Can she put anything else, but my music on? She was singing again. God, her voice is beautiful... She is beautiful... If Only I could tell her... But I won't. I can't.

"Hey, watcha thinking about?" I heard Ryana's question "Uh, nothing... Let's eat!"

After breakfast we headed outside. We lived a few streets away from a huge forest, and I went there a lot.

We were pretty deep in the forest, when the place got weirdly familiar to me. Oh, no. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. I remembered that thing I never EVER wanted to remember. I gasped. We reached a place in the forest with a few burnt trees.
"What is it, Tyler??" Ryana asked with a worried look. "Uuhhh, nothing... No... Nothing" I tried to say it confidently, but my voice cracked.
"Okay Tyler, what is it??"
And I lost control. Blurryface, that evil demon I have been able to push in the back of my head for years now, came out from his hiding place and took control. And I told Ryana everything.
"Many, many years ago, I tried to kill myself here. I set this tree house on fire, right here." I pointed to a few wooden planks. "But Josh came, and saved me. Sometimes I feel sorry that he saved me, it would've been so much easier that way..." And I started crying. Ryana silently stepped to me and hugged me as tightly as she could. We stood there for long minutes. Then, without a word, she grabbed my hand and led me home. We went into her apartment and sat down on the couch. After a few minutes of silence, I started talking. I talked about my insecurities, Blurryface, my former suicide attempts and so much more. It was so nice of her to wait until I started to speak. After hours and hours of talking, we were sitting in silence again. And then, all of a sudden, we turned to each other, and kissed each other.

|{•}|

Author's note:

I know very few people are reading this, but please, please, if you like this story even just a tiny bit, leave a short comment of what you would like in the upcoming chapters!! I would appreciate it so much!!

<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.3K 63 12
You ( Dr. Anastasia Smith ) join the BAU in hopes of fulfilling your dreams. A mysterious dark headed agent catches not only your eye but seems to be...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...