"Chapter Closed" a breakup st...

blackpinkgirls4ever

"Chapter Closed" a breakup story of Kathryn and Daniel The tale of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla became... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
KITCHEN - MORNING
LIVING ROOM - EVENING
ROOFTOP RESTAURANT - NIGHT
Living room day
KITCHEN - NIGHT accusation of cheating
ANDREA BRILLANTES
Part 10 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 11 daniel took kathryn to a therapist
Part 12 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 13 COFFEE SHOP - AFTERNOON
Part 14 PARK - DAY
Part 16 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - DAY
Part 17 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 18 Proposal
Part 19 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 20 ANDREA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
21 LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
Part 22 Cafe

Part 15 ALDEN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

27 4 1
blackpinkgirls4ever

ALDEN is pacing nervously, phone in hand. He takes a deep breath and decides to call ANDREA, the actress who has become a friend.

ANDREA: (answers the call) Hey, Alden! What's up?

ALDEN: Andrea, I need to talk to you about something important.

ANDREA: (curious) Sure, what's on your mind?

Alden hesitates for a moment, then decides to be honest.

ALDEN: I've been spending a lot of time with Kathryn lately, and I've realized that my feelings for her are more than just friendship.

ANDREA: (surprised) Alden, are you saying you have feelings for Kathryn?

ALDEN: (nervously) Yeah. I never expected it, but I can't deny how I feel. I want to be honest with her.

Andrea listens, understanding the complexity of emotions.

ANDREA: (supportive) Alden, it's important to follow your heart. Just be mindful of the timing, especially considering what Kathryn is going through with Daniel.

ALDEN: I know, Andrea. I don't want to complicate things, but I can't keep this to myself.

As Alden contemplates the potential shift in his relationship with Kathryn, he appreciates Andrea's support.

ANDREA: Whatever you decide, Alden, I'm here for you. Just be sincere with Kathryn.

ALDEN: (grateful) Thanks, Andrea. I appreciate your advice.

They exchange a few more words, and after the call, Alden is left with a mix of anticipation and uncertainty about what the future holds.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Stubborn (+18) helloxyzpi

Любовные романы

153K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

295K 22.7K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
The Unexpected Match Noor

Любовные романы

991K 47.8K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...