"Chapter Closed" a breakup st...

By blackpinkgirls4ever

"Chapter Closed" a breakup story of Kathryn and Daniel The tale of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla became... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
KITCHEN - MORNING
LIVING ROOM - EVENING
ROOFTOP RESTAURANT - NIGHT
Living room day
KITCHEN - NIGHT accusation of cheating
ANDREA BRILLANTES
Part 11 daniel took kathryn to a therapist
Part 12 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 13 COFFEE SHOP - AFTERNOON
Part 14 PARK - DAY
Part 15 ALDEN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 16 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - DAY
Part 17 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 18 Proposal
Part 19 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 20 ANDREA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
21 LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
Part 22 Cafe

Part 10 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

26 4 1
By blackpinkgirls4ever

KATHRYN sits alone on the couch, the weight of recent events taking a toll on her mental health. The room feels suffocating, and the dim light accentuates the shadows on her face.

KATHRYN: (whispering to herself) I can't take this anymore.

She clutches her head, trying to suppress the overwhelming emotions.

FLASHBACKS OF ACCUSATIONS, ARGUMENTS, AND RUMORS play in her mind.

KATHRYN: (voice breaking) I thought we had something real. I thought I could trust him.

Her hands tremble as she reaches for her phone.

KATHRYN: (texting Daniel) We need to talk.

Minutes feel like hours as she waits for a response. Anxiety creeps in, and the room begins to feel smaller.

DANIEL'S REPLY: (text) I understand, Kath. Let's talk. I'm coming over.

Her heart races as she hears a knock on the door. Daniel enters, concern etched on his face.

DANIEL: Kath, are you okay?

KATHRYN: (teary-eyed) No, Daniel. Everything is falling apart, and I don't know how to fix it.

Daniel sits next to her, offering a comforting presence.

DANIEL: We'll figure this out together. I hate seeing you like this.

KATHRYN: (vulnerable) I feel trapped, Daniel. The rumors, the doubts—it's consuming me.

Daniel gently takes her hands, his expression filled with remorse.

DANIEL: I never wanted to hurt you, Kath. I love you more than anything.

KATHRYN: (whispering) I want to believe you, Daniel. But my mind... it's spiraling.

They sit in a heavy silence, the weight of Kathryn's mental health pressing on both of them.

DANIEL: (softly) We can seek help together, Kath. A therapist, someone to guide us through this.

KATHRYN: (nodding) I need help, Daniel. I can't do this alone.

Daniel embraces her, offering the solace of his presence.

DANIEL: We'll rebuild trust, one step at a time. I'm here for you, no matter what.

As they navigate the challenges of mental health, Kathryn and Daniel find themselves at a crossroads, uncertain of the path ahead.

next chapter huhu. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
291K 22.7K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...