"Chapter Closed" a breakup st...

By blackpinkgirls4ever

"Chapter Closed" a breakup story of Kathryn and Daniel The tale of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla became... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
KITCHEN - MORNING
LIVING ROOM - EVENING
Living room day
KITCHEN - NIGHT accusation of cheating
ANDREA BRILLANTES
Part 10 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 11 daniel took kathryn to a therapist
Part 12 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 13 COFFEE SHOP - AFTERNOON
Part 14 PARK - DAY
Part 15 ALDEN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 16 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - DAY
Part 17 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 18 Proposal
Part 19 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 20 ANDREA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
21 LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
Part 22 Cafe

ROOFTOP RESTAURANT - NIGHT

24 4 1
By blackpinkgirls4ever

KATHRYN and DANIEL are seated at a candlelit table, overlooking the city skyline.

KATHRYN: (smiling) A rooftop dinner, just like our first date.

DANIEL: (grinning) Some things never change, and I wouldn't want them to.

They clink glasses, toasting to the familiarity and warmth of their love.

KATHRYN: (playfully) So, how does it feel to be back in the same city?

DANIEL: (smirking) Feels like coming home. But I've missed having our favorite meals together.

They delve into the menu, laughter and easy conversation flowing between them.

KATHRYN: (reflectively) Daniel, these past months have been a rollercoaster, but I'm grateful for the journey.

DANIEL: (nodding) Me too. Our love story keeps evolving, and I love every chapter.

Their eyes meet, an unspoken understanding passing between them.

KATHRYN: (teasingly) Do you remember what we wished for on our first rooftop date?

DANIEL: (smiling) I do. We promised each other that no matter what, we'd face the future together.

They share a moment of quiet reflection, appreciating the growth of their love.

KATHRYN: (more seriously) Daniel, there's something I've been meaning to ask. The film shooting overseas—it's extended, and I have to stay a bit longer.

DANIEL: (softly) Kathryn, if it's important to you, then it's important to us. We'll make it work, no matter the distance.

Their hands find each other, a comforting reassurance amidst the uncertainty.

KATHRYN: (grateful) Thank you, Daniel. And your upcoming project?

DANIEL: (smirking) Let's just say it involves a lot of action and a dash of romance. But I'll make sure to bring the romance home.

They laugh, the playful banter a reminder of the joy they find in each other.

KATHRYN: (dreamily) Do you ever think about where we'll be in the next few years?

DANIEL: (smiling) I hope we're still sitting on rooftops, toasting to the adventures we've had.

They raise their glasses, savoring the moment and the promise of the future.

As the night unfolds, Kathryn and Daniel continue their date, savoring the flavors of the meal and the richness of their shared love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 245K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.7M 22.9K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
644K 53.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
742K 47.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...