"Chapter Closed" a breakup st...

By blackpinkgirls4ever

"Chapter Closed" a breakup story of Kathryn and Daniel The tale of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla became... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
KITCHEN - MORNING
ROOFTOP RESTAURANT - NIGHT
Living room day
KITCHEN - NIGHT accusation of cheating
ANDREA BRILLANTES
Part 10 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 11 daniel took kathryn to a therapist
Part 12 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 13 COFFEE SHOP - AFTERNOON
Part 14 PARK - DAY
Part 15 ALDEN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 16 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - DAY
Part 17 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 18 Proposal
Part 19 KATHRYN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
Part 20 ANDREA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
21 LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
Part 22 Cafe

LIVING ROOM - EVENING

25 4 2
By blackpinkgirls4ever

KATHRYN and DANIEL are curled up on the sofa, surrounded by a cozy atmosphere.

KATHRYN: (reflectively) Daniel, it's been a whirlwind lately. Shooting schedules, travel, and the challenges of being apart.

DANIEL: (nods) Yeah, but it's also made us appreciate the moments we have together even more.

They share a quiet moment, the bond between them stronger than ever.

KATHRYN: (smiling) Remember when we used to rehearse lines together for hours?

DANIEL: (laughs) And now, we're rehearsing how to navigate a long-distance relationship. Life's full of surprises.

They exchange a playful look, a shared understanding of the unpredictable nature of their world.

DANIEL: (more seriously) Kathryn, it's not always easy, but it's worth it. We're both growing in our careers, and our love is evolving too.

KATHRYN: (nodding) Agreed. Distance has made us appreciate each other's individual journeys. And every reunion feels like a scene from a romantic movie.

They share a tender moment, cherishing the warmth of being together.

DANIEL: (reflective) Our love story may not follow the typical script, but that's what makes it uniquely ours.

KATHRYN: (softly) And I wouldn't have it any other way.

They lean in for a gentle kiss, sealing their commitment to the unpredictable adventure of love.

DANIEL: (smirking) So, what's next in the script of our lives?

KATHRYN: (grinning) Who knows? Life is the best storyteller. We'll just keep acting and improvising our way through it.

They share a laugh, ready to face whatever twists and turns come their way.

As the evening unfolds, Kathryn and Daniel continue to script their love story, a tale that transcends the stage and screen, filled with the richness of shared dreams, challenges, and a love that defies the boundaries of time and space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 25.1K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.7M 98.8K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
521K 33.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...