Demon Slayer: KIMETSU No YAIB...

Autorstwa yuji19

It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato... Więcej

Chapter 1- Cruelty
Chapter 2-Trainer Sakunji Urokodaki
Chapter 3- Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 4 - Final Selection
Chapter 5 - My Own Steel
Chapter 6- Swordmens Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 7- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 8- Tha Smell of Enchanting Blood
Chapter 9- Temori Demon and Arrow Demon
Chapter 10- Together Forever
Chapter 12- The Boar Bares it's Fangs, Zenitsu's Sleeps
Chapter 13- Something More Important than Life
Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 15- Mount Natagumo
Chapter 16- Letting Someone Else go First
Chapter 17- You Must Master a Single Thing
Chapter 18- A Forged Bond
Chapter 19- Hinokami
Chapter 20- Pretend Family and new Breathing
Chapter 21- Against Crops Rules

Chapter 11- Tsuzumi Mansion

12 0 0
Autorstwa yuji19

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a good day today as always now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Then a sparrow fly chirping as it lands on Tanjiro's hand.

Tanjiro:"Yes."

As it chirped Tai and Tanjiro were surprised what it said. While the girl is trying to get rid of the blonde boy, as he was on his knees and his arms are around the girl's waist.

???:"Come on I'm begging you! There's no one else! You are the only hope I have left*crying*!"

Tanjiro:"So that's it then! Okay we try to help!"

The sparrow was happy as it shines, brightly.

???:"Please I'm asking you again! Marry me! I beg you!"

Tanjiro grabbed the collar of the blonde boy's hairo and lift him up or happy while Tai is between them and the girl looking at the boy not happy as he still crying.

Tanjiro:"Why are you making such a scene on the side of the road? She's clearly not interested in you?"

Tai:"Also your stressing your sparrow out!"

???:"Wait you uniforms! Are you two from the Final Selection!"

Tanjiro:"*red background*Don't go and pretend we know each other! Because we don't! Kay!"

???:"*blue background*But we have met, remember? Don't get angry with me when you both have terrible memory!"

Tanjiro still looked at him anger, while the other is still crying.

Tai:"I think we will someone like you."

Tanjiro drop him to the ground while Tai check on the girl.

Tai:"Alright, you be set to head home again. Do you need any help?"

Girl:"No. Thank you very much?*bows*"

???:"Hang on!*red background*Don't you interfere! That girl is madly in love with me! The two of us are going to get married--."

She walk up to him and slap him very hard on the cheek to make him spin and fell to his knees as he cover his head as she countie to slap him, Tanjiro and Tai were shocked as their eyes are bug out.

???:"Ouch! That hurts! Stop! Ow! Ow!"

Tanjiro:"Het, calm down!"

Tanjiro hold her back as the boy was crying in pain as their was a red hand print on his cheek also snot coming down.

Girl:"*pointing at him*What did I say resemble that I loved you? All I did was come talk to you while you fumble up on the side of the road!"

???:"*screams, blue background*So your telling me the reason you showed up that wasn't because you fallen in love with me!"

Girl:"*red background*Considering I'm already have a fiance, that's what I'm trying to tell you! You seem perfectly fine, now! So, goodbye!"

Then the girl left in anger as the blonde boy is still trying to reach out for her.

Tanjiro:"Would you give it a rest, already."

???:"*Looks at Tai and Tanjiro with doted eyes*Why do you both have to get in my way? This has nothing to do with you both!"

Tai and Tanjiro looked at him with disgust.

???:"Why are you both looking at me like that?*crying and a green and yellow background*Stop that! You're staring at me like I'm sort of a pitiful creature or something?*points at them*Now listen here you both! The reason I miss out getting marrying is all your both fault!"

Tai and Tanjiro were even more disgusted what is happening.

???:"Say something would you! Look during my next job! I'm likely died the reason is... I'm just a weakling! You understand! You both had to protect me until I manage to get married, misters!"

Tanjiro:"*hand on chest*My names Tanjiro!"

Tai:"hand on chest*My names Tai! And you are!?"

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro and Tai, that's good to know!*grabbed Tai and Tanjiro's hairo's*I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma! Please you two you go to do everything you two can to save me!"

Tanjiro:"Are you being dramatic? Why did you became a Swordsmen?"

Tai:"To be honest, your acting pathetic right now."

Zenitsu:"That's a hush way to put it!"

Then Zenitsu start to panic and cry again.

Zenitsu:"I got cond by a woman and rank up a lot of debt! The old geser who took it over for me has to be a tuff as nails structor!*grab head, red background*He made me train to the bone everyday! It was so hellish I just wanted to die! I was hoping it happen during Final Selection! But since I survive, this nightmare countie to hunt me!"

Zenitsu scream and did a downward dog while Tanjiro and Tai have doted eyes, comedically shocked.

Zenitsu:"I'm so scared! Frighten! Frighten! Frighten! Frighten!*holding his head and eye bulging out*I just know, I'm gonna get eaten by a demon! My brain are gonna get sucked through my ears while I'm still alive!*just screaming in a blue background*No! Please save me!"

Now he's on the ground on his knees still scared, shaking and crying while Tai and Tanjiro are still doted face as they check on him.

Tanjiro:"Hey are you... Okay?"

Tai:"Look at him."

As he poke Zenitsu's head he got scared, while his sparrow is talking to their crows.

After that they countie to walk, now with Zenitsu who is calm down now but still have tears in his eyes.

Tai:"You better?"

Zenitsu:"A bit. But know I'm feeling really hungry."

Tai:"Don't you have any food? Rations on you?"

Zenitsu:"No.*looks up*"

Tanjiro then takes out and rice ball out from his hairo and hands it to him.

Tanjiro:"Here take one of these."

Zenitsu:"Really, thank you,*take the rice ball*so much."

As he took a bite he then looks at Tanjiro and Tai.

Zenitsu:"Are you two going to eat anything?"

Tanjiro:"That's all I have."

Tai:"It's fine, we'll fine a place to but food."

Zenitsu looks at them for a minute and breaks the rice ball in half and hand it to Tanjiro.

Zenitsu:"Here, you can take this half."

Tanjiro:"You sure about that? Thanks all lot!"

As he takes it he then breaks it again and hands the other half to Tai as he takes it.

Tai:"Thanks."

They start to eat while they countie to walk down the path. While there done eating they still walking.

Tanjiro:"I know what you mean when you said you're terrified of demons, but you should try to worry your sparrow."

Zenitsu:"Huh? You said it was distress? How can you tell?"

Tanjiro:"Let's see, he says you always whining about not wanting to go to work."

Tai:"And you're always hitting on girls, and you snore really loudly. Yep that covers it."

They stop as Tanjiro show Zenitsu's sparrow in his left hand and point at it as did Tai.

Zenitsu:"Wait he said all that? You two can understand bird language?"

Tanjiro and Tai:"*dotted eyes*Yeah."

Zenitsu:"No way! You both gotta be lying to me!"

Tai:"Do you want me to ask anything embarrassing about you?"

Tanjiro:"What!"

Crow(Tanjiro's):"*squawk*Start running! Start running!"

Crow(Tai):"Yes your three, run. All of you head your next location!"

Crows (Tai and Tanjiro):"Run, Tanjiro, run, Tai, run, Zenitsu!"

Zenitsu start to shake and fall on his back with his hands and legs in the air as their crows looks down at them as Tai and Tanjiro with doted eyes looking at him surprised, while Zenitsu is somehow jumping side to side on his back.

Zenitsu:"A talking crows!*, bending his back*."

Later on in the woods Tai and Tanjiro is walking in front, while Zenitsu is following behind crying.

Zenitsu:"Hey, Tanjiro, Tai. Maybe I should just hang back, for now. Even I tag down I'm not going to do anything!"

Tanjiro (mind):"A scent of demons, is getting stronger."

Tai(mind):"There's something off up ahead."

Then they see a house in their view.

Tanjiro (mind):"A house?"

As they stop infront of the house as one door on top is open as the front door is slightly open.

Tanjiro:"I can smell blood. But it's strange."

Tai:"I can sence it too."

Zenitsu:"*looks at them*Wait... You can smell something? And you can sence it?"

Tai:"Yeah but this is weird."

Zenitsu:"*look back and listen*A smell or sence, I can't do both. What about that sound? You two able to hear that right?"

Tanjiro:"*look at him*Sound?"

They noticed the kids hiding in the shadows, while their scared, Zenitsu has doted eyes.

Zenitsu:"There are kids here."

Tanjiro:"They looked scared.*walks up to them*Hey there is their a reason you two are out by yourselves?"

As he got close to them he can smell their fear.

Tanjiro (mind):"They're definitely terrified.*kneels*Gest what? I got something really cool here, do you want to see it?*shows sparrow*Ta-da! It's a friendly sparrow!"

Sparrow (Zenitsu):"Chi-chi, chi-chi."

Tanjiro:"*smiles*See? Isn't he cute?"

Sparrow:"Tril."

They began to cry as they fall to their knees.

Tanjiro:"Talk to me. Did something happen? It this your house?"

Boy:"No. No, it's not. This is... This house is... I-It belong too... A monster! Our big brother got taken away. We were walking on the road at night, and this thing appear in front of us. It went strat for our brother. Never giving us a glance."

Tanjiro:"Did it take him in the house?"

Boy:"Yeah. That's right."

Tanjiro:"So you two followed them here? That's real brave. Great job!"

Boy:"We use the trees with his blood to follow them. That thing really hurt him!"

Tanjiro (mind):"I see.(out loud)It will be alright! We're going to defeat the bad guy and save your brother."

Girl:"Is that true? We'll help him?"

Tanjiro:"Yes.*getting up*I promise!"

Zenitsu:"Hey Tanjiro, Tai."

They both looked at Zenitsu as he starts to shake.

Zenitsu:"What is that strange sound? It's really unnerving and never stops, it sounds like a drum?"

Tai:"A drum? I don't hear anything."

Tanjiro:"Me too."

Then one sound of a beat echoes, as Tai and Tanjiro looks at the house, as it starts to get every on edge. As it starts to beat faster and faster then a body was thrown out of the second story with blood on the person. Tai, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were shocked to see a guy flying out and splatter on the ground as the girl start to scream.

Tanjiro:"*pit a hand in front*Cover your eyes!"

While Zenitsu was shaking in fear, Tai runs up to him

Tai:"Are you alright?"

He then picks him up holding him in his arms.

Tai:"Can you hear me? Just hang on!(mind)This is bad, the wound is so deep!"

Then the injured man starts to talk barely.

Injured man:"Even though... I was able to... Escape from that horrible place... And make it here... Was it not enough, if I still gonna die?"

He start to cry and hug the man as he let go, the injured man has pass away.

Tai:"He's gone. I'm sorry you have to suffered, like that!"

Zenitsu:"Tai, by any chance, would that be happen to be these kids--."

Suddenly their was a loud and countless drum beats which sacred the kids and Zenitsu but Tai and Tanjiro determined to face the demon, then it stops. The kids are crying and Zenitsu is shaking and teeth chattering.

Tai(mind):"We couldn't save him. If we got here a little sooner. Things might have been different. Damnit."

He then looks at the kids.

Tai:"Hey, is this your brother?"

Boy:"No, no that isn't him. He was wearing an orange colored kimono."

Tanjiro (mind):"I see, so it's captured more than one person."

Tai lay the man down and stand up and pray.

Tai:"I promise to bury you when I return. Untill then. Please forgive me*pray*. All right.*looks at Tanjiro*Tanjiro, let's go!"

Tanjiro:"Right being you!"

Tai:"*looks at Zenitsu*Zenitsu, let's go!"

He was so scared as he shakes his head no at him.

Tai:"Look the only people how can help are you, me and Tanjiro, now."

As he still didn't say anything as Tai looks down mad.

Tai:"Okay then, have it your way."

Then Zenitsu saw his mad face which scared him.

Zenitsu:"Hey Tai, don't be so scary! Fine I give in, I'll come along with you. Okay!"

Tai's left eye was bright red in anger as his face was pitch black, as he was dragging Zenitsu while crying.

Tai:"Don't make me force you."

Zenitsu:"I said I'll gooooo!"

He stop next to Tanjiro as he put the box down in front of the kids.

Tanjiro:"In case you're running into trouble, I'm leaving this box. If you need help it will protect you.*getting up*okay, we'll be back."

As Tai and Tanjiro walk forward to the house determined while Zenitsu was crying. As they reach the door Tanjiro open it to see nothing but one lamp and some pots, they then walk in as Tai and Tanjiro looking around.

Zenitsu:"So Tanjiro, Tai! Okay before we countie, what ever is in this place, you both we'll be sure to protect me, won't you?"

They then all stop.

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu, I had to tell you this, but...*looked at him*In my last fight I broke a leg and a rib. Neither of them fully healed up as of yet."

Tai:"And I have my ribs broken, all at ounce and my hand which are--."

Zenitsu:"(in a blue background and eyes are bugging out*Wait what! You both have broken bones! What do you both think you try to do to me!*red background*If your both in that condition, my fate has been sealed! I'm gonna d-d-died! This is awful, what I'm I going to do! What I'm I going to do! I'm finish, it's all over!"

As he screams, Tai and Tanjiro didn't know what to do.

Zenitsu:"I can't believe you both, have broken bones! I'm a dead man now! Completely underlay dead!*moving around on the ground*I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead!"

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu, you gotta to calm down. You'll be alright."

Zenitsu:"*bouncing on the ground*Don't feed me your empty promises!*roll up into a ball*"

Tanjiro:"It's true! You're going to be fine because you're--."

Tai:"Stay away!"

As Zenitsu sits up screaming, Tanjiro looks up to see the kids run inside.

Tai:"You two shouldn't be here?"

Boy:"W-Were sorry, there sounds coming inside that box!"

They stop in front of Tanjiro and Tai, as Tanjiro has a sweat drop on his head and he hold the girl by the shoulder.

Tanjiro:"S-Still, I really wish you hadn't left it behind. That thing is more precious to me and Tai's than our life's."

The hole house start to shake as they look around, Tai looked inside the room next to them, while Zenitsu is scared when he scream he duck which caused him to bump into Tanjiro the girl and Tai into the room which her brother and Zenitsu noticed as they look.

Zenitsu:"Sorry."

Suddenly a drum beat change the room, which shocked Tai and Tanjiro, they look around seeing the room change five times as it stop at a big room which has six lamps on top as the sliding door is open.

Tanjiro (mind):"The room change. Or would it be some how move doing that beat of that drum?"

They then hear the girl crying as they looked at her smiled.

Tanjiro:"Sorry, you got separated from your brother. But we'll protect you no matter what."

He wipe the reading away and put his hand on her shoulder as she blushes.

Tanjiro:"And Zenitsu is going to protect your brother. Don't worry. What's your name?"

Teruko:"It's Teruko."

Tai:"Teruko? What a cute name."

Tanjiro:"True and your parents pick a really--."

Tanjiro and Tai looked up at the doorway as a big stomps are heard then a big foot with sharp nails came by and the big demon with drums in him. Tanjiro covered Teruko mouth so she don't make a sound, as Tai step in front ready to attack as Tanjiro stares at the demon, glaring at it.

Tai(mind)This is the one. I sence all the people it's eaten. It must be the master of this place."

Back with Zenitsu and Teruko's brother, he was still crying.

Zenitsu:"I'm gonna die!*red background*It's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, I just know it. I can't believe Tanjiro, Tai and I got separated?"

Shorichi:"*back to normal*Teruko are you here! It's Shorichi."

Zenitsu:"Hey, hey, hey."

He then grab on the kids sleeve as he is on his knee.

Zenitsu:"*crying*You can't be yelling like that! If the bad guy hears you and finds us, it won't be pretty! Lets wait outside!"

Shorichi:"Huh... Why would we do that? Are you try to escape all by yourself?"

Zenitsu was shocked.

Shorichi:"All this constant whining about dying... Aren't you little ashamed?"

Which hurt him.

Shorichi:"It's pathetic, that you are clinging onto a sleeve who's younger than you."

Also hurts his heart.

Shorichi:"Why does a coward like you would have a sword on your hip on the first place."

Some blood comes out as he spits out and falls on his back.

Zenitsu:"Those words, they cut deep. To my core."

He then "pass out" as blood splatter on the floor out of his mouth.

Then suddenly Zenitsu is now dragging the kid by the sleeves while Shorichi is trying to escape very fast.

Zenitsu:"Listen here you! I'm not gonna be useful anyway, so I'm gonna go and find about go and find adult to help us, okay? This isn't something as kids can stop on our own!"

As Zenitsu opened the door they meet was another room which shouldn't be there at all, which freaks out Zenitsu.

Zenitsu:"No way! You gotta be kidding me! How is Thai not the front door! Did I miss remember? I swear, it was here..."

So he checks another door, as Shorichi followed.

Zenitsu:"This one?"

And another one.

Zenitsu:"Maybe here?"

And another one.

Zenitsu:"Or here?"

When he opens the last door he saw a guy in a boar mask with blades, looking at him with steam coming out of his nostrils while Shorichi was shocked, Zenitsu was scared.

Zenitsu:"*orange background, a d eyes bulging out*It's a monster!"

The boar guy kneel as Zenitsu curl up into a ball as he land on the wall and jump forward knocking down a door and run off. Shorichi looks at Zenitsu with a not impress look.

Zenitsu:"*shaking and look at him and point at him*What the heck! What's with the look! S-Stop it!"

Back with Tanjiro and the others they didn't move as they look at the demon as he cover her mouth.

Demon:"If it hadn't been for them... If it hadn't been for them and their madling."

Tanjiro:"Teruko, you got to try not to scream. The room might change again, so don't go far all right. Go hide behind those shelves."

She turn all most trip but countie to hide, before Tanjiro draws his blade Tai stop him by putting a hand in front of him.

Tai:*I got this, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro:"What? We got this together."

Tai:"You need to be with Teruko. If this room changes, I need you with her if that happens. Okay."

Tanjiro:"*sigh*Okay. If you need help, I got your back, Tai."

With that he went with, Teruko as Tai ready's to draw his blade.

Demon:"Curses! Curses! Thanks to them, he was able to get away! That prey is mine and mine alone! Damn them! Why does all unwelcome guests barging into someone's home! It's madding! That prey belong to me! I found it with my two hands, my own property!"

Tai then draws his blade out and pointed at him.

Demon:"Those filthy rats! I make them pay!"

Tai:"Hey you! Listen! I'm a Demon Slayer Rank Mizunoto, Tai Yamazato! I'm hear to slay you!"

Demon:"A child with marechi that I found myself!"

Tai jump forward ready to cut it's head off.

Tai(mind):"Got you know!"

Before he can hit him, the demon hit one of his drums to make the room flip on it's side, while Teruko screamed, Tai landed on the wall.

Tai:"Teruko! Huh?"

When he sees her safe with, Tanjiro he noticed the room is on his side.

Tai(mind):"I thought this might happen! The room's been flipped! So, this the demon's Blood Demon Art!*looks at the demon*The entire manson is his territory!*sence something else as he looks away*What's this? It's or someone is coming closer!"

In the hall the boar guy is running throw.

???:"*laughing*Better watch out! Ready ot not! Here I come!"

Suddenly the boar guy jump throw the door and landed on the wall, while the broken wood lands on the floor. While Tanjiro is shocked on who this guy is.

Tanjiro (mind):"Who is this guy? He's wearing a boar's hide! And he's wielding Nichirin swords!"

Boar guy:"All right, you monster... Die in the battle feed and surv my catalyst, so that I my come even more powerful and soar into new heights!"

Demon:"Infuriating! Just infuriating!"

Tai and Tanjiro were shocked to see this guy here.

Boar guy:"Hope your ready for me... Because I'm coming... Through!"

He then points his blade at the demon, ready to fight it.
                       (Preview)
As the page flipped Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Tai jumped out into color as his bird it at the left and the girl who slapped him with and angry look and have a tic-mark.

Zenitsu:"Hey Tanjiro, I think that girl you forcefully pulled away there, really did love me after all."

Tanjiro was panicking while Tai has a disgust look.

Tanjiro:"What are you talking about? It was so obvious that she wasn't into you!"

Zenitsu:"*panicked as he has a hand on his chest*No way! She'll would've said all those things, but she could've play hard to get! I think there was love in her eyes when she slapped me and the others times she hit me, she really put her hole heart into every single blow.*standing strat with blushing, hands together and light circles above his head*She must be in love, I'm sure of it!"

Tanjiro:"*shocked*Huh."

Zenitsu:"*looks at them*Say something, will yeah. Any of you?"

Tai:"*tic-mark on his head*How does that mean she's in love with you, Zenitsu!"

Zenitsu:"Because I can tell, unlike you. You may haven't been in love to know!"

Tai:"I am in love! She's my best, one of my best friend!"

Then they looked at him as he released what he said.

Tanjiro:"Your in love? So that explains why you blushing that day."

Zenitsu:"Who is this girl then."

Tai:"*dotted eyes*Um..."

Suddenly he's in the orange background.

Tai:"Now, it's time for a Taisho-era secret!*gets close*I hear that Zenitsu's gets so nervous, infornt of girls his heart starts to flutter like a humming bird!"

Zenitsu:"(back to normal)Well, I can't help it! They looked so adorable and soft and they smell so nice!*back to his lovey dovey*Oh, man I can't get that girl out of my head! If I make it out this house alive I gonna find her and ask the girl on a date!"

Tai:"She has a fiance!"

Then Tai and Tanjiro then looked at everyone.

Tai:"Next Chapter 12,"The Boar Bare it's Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps"."

Zenitsu:"I'll put my heart out here! Don't you two ignore me! You haven't told me who you loved, Tai!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author:"Well that's the end of chapter 11 and I hope you guys enjoy it as always, stay safe and be safe out there everyone and I'll see you guys next time. Bye everyone!!!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

133 0 26
READ: If you cannot see some parts (there are 26 parts) please contact me on Discord. Bakxon_#0149. IMPORTANT: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba. If you...
69.6K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
1.1K 20 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...
49K 2.4K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...