Pokémon of the Elite (REWRITE)

Bởi KojiEnthusiast

Pokémon. Some see them as tools other see them as friends. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has gone to ANHS to learn abo... Xem Thêm

Prologue
First Pokémon and an interesting shopping trip
First Assignment and First Capture
Strategies Unveiled and The Clash of Titans
Battles Among Elites
a Sweet Club Fair
Does Swimming and Nightmares go hand-in-hand?
I am you
Point Zero, Midterms and Summer Vacation?!
Vacation Turned Into a Tournament
From Partner to Foe
Ayanokouji vs Paul
Battle of the Elites
Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force
Ayanokouji vs Alain (part 2)
Greatness recognizes greatness

Clues Amidst Captures

1.2K 78 39
Bởi KojiEnthusiast

fter winning my duel, there were more Pokémon battles that would happen, they aren't worth making the author write a whole new chapter about.

I mean the battles themselves just were nothing to write home about, the reason being that the battles weren't either close nor too one-sided.

The only other noteworthy trainers from the battles were Matsushita, Wang and Ike, although with Ike, it's all for the wrong reasons.

It's now 3 PM and all the class' battles have finished, so I decided to head to my dorm.

First thing I do is change from my school uniform to something more comfortable. I went with some mahogany trousers, plain white t-shirt which you can't see, due to the fact that I'm wearing a navy coloured hoodie.

I decided to grab a simple protein bar from the kitchen's refrigerator and step out of my dorm, baton in hand.

I had a couple of destinations in mind with one of them being the Poké mart.

A Poké mart is what I've understood, a shop that only sells merchandise and items for Pokémon.

The walk there was peaceful and I can't help but admire the time of year, the petals of cherry blossoms would be the most significant reason for it, but it's also accompanied by the perfect weather. Not too warm, not too cold, no significant wind and no rain.

I've finally arrived at the Poké mart and unsurprisingly there is a person working, but unsurprisingly they're not a cashier. I think they're a helper for the self-checkout machines.

I decided to test out the self-checkout machine, but I gestured for the helper to help me out with it.

"Basically, you scan your student ID and then you can see what items are available to you," said the worker.

"What do you mean by items available to me? Does that mean there are items here that I'm not qualified to buy? Or is it related to the stock of the items?" I asked.

I'm attempting to pry as much information out of this paid worker as I can, with the goal being to know as much as I can about this school and what I can do to become the greatest Pokémon trainer.

The worker looked at my card and from his eyes, you can tell he looked at the age part and class information.

"It's related to stock," he said in a matter of fact tone.

I can say with a probability of 95% that It's related to qualification, but there's only so much I can stick my nose into and that would be the limit for now.

"I see, thank you."

I would now manage the available items, I can finally stock up on more Poké balls, I only have 2 right now, but I'd want to buy 10 more for start, because it's not like Poké balls were cheap, it was 200 for one, so I'd have to give up 2000 private points. A necessary sacrifice.

I'd made the purchase and the self-checkout machine said I'm entitled to one Premier ball.

The worker saw my purchase and came back to me with a Poké ball that's upper part was white.

"Thanks for shopping here, until next time!" said the worker.

I'd leave the Poké mart with now 12 Poké balls and 1 Premier ball, a successful trip I would say personally.

My next destination would be the Safari Zone. I want to go and continue catching Pokémon and leveling them up. After observing Yamauchi and Shinohara's battle, I want to find out if any one of my Pokémon are close to evolving.

I entered the building that is the middleman between the campus of ANHS and the Safari Zone itself.

I'd go to the receptionist with the goal of purchasing myself into the Safari Zone.

"Welcome to the Safari Zone," said the receptionist.

"Hello, I'd like to purchase one entry to the Safari Zone please."

"That would be 1000 private points."

I'd hand my student ID, so I could purchase the entry ticket.

"Alright, use the ticket near the scanning terminal to let yourself into the Safari Zone, since you're still a first-year student, would an explanation be needed for you about the rules or just any questions at all about the Safari Zone?"

"For now, I have no questions, thank you very much."

I'm now heading my way to the scanning terminal and got myself through the platform screen door.

My Poké watch would vibrate soon and it displayed with a hologram that I've arrived in Serene Forest.

I arrived after school hours but it's surprising that It's filled with a lot more students than I thought. It's not like a whole class' worth of students, but I'd say maybe ⅜ of a class or around 15 students are here. They all look to be first year students as well, as I can remember their faces from when we were seated together when watching the Pokémon battle of Nagumo and Cynthia vs Lance and Clair.

There are a few who are alone, but there's a group of 6 students and they're being led by the strawberry-blonde haired female student.

I'm going to catch Pokémon who I haven't captured yet. I hope to do well with the amount of Poké balls I have with me today.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

I've been here for a solid hour and I've managed to catch 3 Pokémon. The 3 being - Bunnelby, Pichu and Nickit.

I've been avoiding the same Pokémon, because I've yet to find a reason to capture multiple of the same Pokémon. There are some Pokémon in the lake that have captured my interest, but everytime I approach near the waters, my Poké watch would start vibrating like crazy displaying the message "Don't go closer, or risk expulsion."

I'm not trying to cause any trouble, so I just backed off and tried to capture some Pokémon who were near the trees and brushes and that's how I've gotten to where I am right now.

The amount of students in this area has increased by double. Most seem to be students of Class A and Class B, some were in class C and the only class D students besides me were Horikita and at one point I did see Kouenji entering the Serene Forest, but he kept moving until he disappeared. I wonder where he had gone.

I was attempting to trail him until I received the same message as I did before when I was trying to get closer to the lake.

All I could do is just continue capturing Pokémon in this area.

I saw a dark-purple cat-like Pokémon and I didn't think much of it and just threw a ball at it, it would prove to be successful and I would have 4 new Pokémon captured now.

The Pokémon's name is Purrloin, a dark-type.

After capturing it, unlike normally, where the Poké ball would stay in the place it was thrown, it would disappear.

I would get a notification saying that the Pokémon is on my "PC."

I've got no clue what that means, I'll clarify that with the receptionist.

I would have 6 Poké balls and 1 Premier ball still in stock, so I can stay here still.

The Pichu was the toughest catch, making me waste Honedge's energy and a total of 3 Poké balls. The first two I just chucked at it, after that I decided it was a good decision to wear it down by fighting it and then catching it.

The rest of the 2 were quite easy.

???

My Fletchling would appear out of the ball itself and would be covered in light.

It's just like during Yamauchi's Pokémon battle.

Fletchling's wings start to become wider and the same thing would be with his beak.

My Poké watch displayed that my Fletchling had evolved into Fletchinder.

It's typing now is Fire and Flying, which is a good combination, but at the same time, it's bad. The 4x weakness to Rock-types would be something I'd need to address in the future, but I'm not disappointed at all.

Fletchinder's highest stat would be speed, followed up by attack.

A fast attacker, someone who would be valued in my line-up for sure.

I've been engrossed in my thoughts as I can now see that quite a few students are eyeing up my Pokémon and me.

The groups would be discussing the most predictable questions:

"How did it evolve" or "What class is he in" or "He's kind of attractive, what's his number."

Okay, the last one might've been a joke, but the questions were about the facts leading up to the Pokémon's evolution.

I would not answer to any of them, although some would be more pushy than others.

"Nee~, I can't help but ask you, how did you evolve your Pokémon?" asked a male student with long blonde hair that is tied into a ponytail.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

"Ah, sorry, sorry, I couldn't help but be excited, the name is Hashimoto Masayoshi, pleasure is all mine."

"Nice to meet you Hashimoto, my name is Yamauchi Haruki."

I've decided to go for a different identity for this moment.

"So, Yamauchi, would you mind telling me how your Pokémon evolved, if it isn't too much to ask?"

I've planned on either not answering or lying, but the fact is, I'm not certain on why it evolved, it just did, but I feel like remaining in high regard relating to this person is beneficial, It's an instinct, not a certain fact however.

So I'll just attempt an explanation that I hope is not factual.

"Did you see the Pokémon I just captured?"

"I think I got a glimpse of it, it was a purple cat, right?" answered Hashimoto.

"Yes, basically, you need to capture 5 of those in a row, without wasting a single a Poké ball and then mine evolved, but that's just my theory."

"Hmmm~, it doesn't sound impossible, but unlikely, thanks for the information, my dude!" said Hashimoto as he waved his hand and then jogged off to 2 people, a girl with purple hair who was wearing a look that says "I don't want to be here."

Next to her was the beret-wearing lilac-haired student, who looked like a doll.

Hashimoto went to ramble my story to the lilac-haired student and pointed at me at one point.

The lilac-haired student would laugh after Hashimoto pointed at me, at one point there were tears in her eyes from the laughter.

Hashimoto seemed confused but the lilac-haired student would resolve the confusion and they would walk off.

Not without the lilac-haired student looking back at me at one point and lip syncing the following words.

"White room, Ayanokouji-kun."

My composure was lost for a second and I was about to start to go and interrogate her, but I realized that this is not an area for such a thing, so I just had to ignore it.

How did she know of the White room and most importantly, my identity/my name?

I would try to space out of the previous scary thoughts by just trying to capture more Pokémon.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

In total, I've caught another 4 Pokémon. The Pokémon I caught were a Wurmple, Blipbug, Pidgey and a Bidoof. That brought my total up to 10 Pokémon, although it's 11, because Fletchling evolved into Fletchinder.

After getting my 10th Pokédex entry, I got notified by the Poké watch that I've received a prize and I should go to the closest Poké mart to receive it.

I'm planning on going back to the Poké mart, to buy more Poké balls for the future and to receive the prize.

I would end my session for today with a total of 11 Pokémon.

I'd exit the safari, which now has yet again doubled in people, I can even see Hirata, Kushida and some other classmates here surprisingly.

I'd exit and would go to the receptionist to ask a question, that's been on my mind for a while.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'd like to know where I can find my excess Pokémon. The Poké watch said that they were stored in a 'PC', what is that?"

The receptionist would stand up from her desk.

"Next to the desk is this device here, this is a PC, I'll give you a rundown on how it works." said the receptionist with a smile.

The PC would be an interactive screen, something like a tablet, but on a TV-sized screen.

"First just tap your card on the screen, the NFC technology will detect that it's you and then you can manage your Pokémon."

"I see." Is all I could respond with, this is all so foreign to me.

I'd keep my attention at the receptionist giving me this so-called tutorial on how to navigate through my excess Pokémon.

"That would be all, do you have any other questions or anything that was confusing?"

"I have no more questions, thank you very much."

The receptionist would nod with a smile and return to her desk.

I'd stay near the PC and would manage my Pokémon team. I decided to add Purrloin instead of Nickit. Rest of the Pokémon party would remain, at least for now.

After managing my party I'd close the PC and it's very convenient. After exiting, you'd need to scan your student ID to be able to access your Pokémon.

I proceeded to exit the building and head to the Poké mart to redeem my prize.

After entering the building, I thought the best approach would be to ask the helper how I can redeem it.

"Can I help you?" asked the only worker in the store.

"Yes, I got a notification that I received a prize and it said to come here, how do I redeem it?"

"Come with me," said the worker.

I proceeded to do as he said, we'd walk out of the store to a parcel machine that was in front of the store.

"Basically, you scan your student ID card and the machine will open up a door, where you can get your corresponding package."

"I see, thank you."

The worker would nod and head back to the store.

I scanned my student ID into the interface part and a door would open. I proceeded to take the package and head back to the dormitory, where I would open it.

"Ah shoot, I forgot to restock on Poké balls." I said to no one in particular.

I guess I would address that issue another time.

After finally reaching my room and entering it.

I took my shoes off and put the package on the desk in the living room.

I'd clean my hands with hot water and soap and finally get to opening up the package.

I took a knife from the kitchen and I proceeded to open the parcel up.

Inside it would be a fishing rod?

My Poké watch said the following: "You've received the Old Rod from the parcel, you're now allowed to access the lakes at Serene Forest."

Hm? I can now access the lakes at Serene Forest? That would mean I can catch those Pokémon I saw earlier.

I guess the day isn't mostly failures.

The rest of the day would be spent doing miscellaneous things until it was time to end this day and begin anew.

The morning at home would be something that doesn't need much description.

At school, I'd walk into my seat and would get greeted by Hirata and Kushida, which was basically common courtesy.

Horikita would stay quiet until I got seated.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun." said the raven-haired girl.

I'd be considered normal for considering her behavior to be abnormal so I decided to place my palm on her forehead.

"What are you doing?" said Horikita with her brows furrowed.

"I thought you had a fever."

"How mean, I just gave you common courtesy."

"You usually don't."

"We haven't even been together in the same class long enough for you to say that."

"Touché."

"Alright, I've got a question."

"Never thought you'd have something to ask of me, I thought you'd shun me since I did beat you yesterday."

She'd stay quiet for a bit and cough into her sleeve.

"How'd you get so strong, do you spend day and night in the Safari Zone training or you got some other methods or maybe you even just do Pokémon battles at the arena?"

She's showing unwarranted curiosity from someone, I thought of being extremely superior, she's looking for advice on how to get stronger. Who would have thought.

"It's not about how strong your Pokémon are, it's about how you use them."

In a chess game, a pawn can become a queen or any piece you'd like it to become, if you play it right.

Even though I'm inexperienced as a Pokémon trainer, I don't want to believe that there is a single useless Pokémon.

"That's nonsense, I'm using them perfectly, my Pokémon are just not up to standard as of right now."

And I'd stand corrected, I was mistaken, it seems like she's still the same person I met 3 days ago.

The bell would signal the end of our conversation and the beginning of homeroom.

What will the 4th day of ANHS be like?

"Good morning class 1-D, I have an announcement to make."

"Ehh, another thing to do, do we ever get to relax at this school?" groaned Ike.

Chabashira-sensei would continue to have a slight smile on her face, opposed to her usual expression, which was cold and stern.

The speaker in the classroom would start working.

"Hello, first-year students, today, at 5 PM in gymnasium number 1, there will be a club fair. For those of you with a bigger than average interest in Pokémon, sport, hobby, etc. Please come to gymnasium number 1, I repeat-"

"There you have it, that's all for homeroom today, rest of time in class can be spent doing whatever you please." said Chabashira-sensei as she headed for the class' exit.

A club huh, I've never been in one, and I heard there were clubs related to Pokémon so maybe I should join one after all.

"Hey, Horikita."

"Do you want to ask me to come to the club fair?"

"That saves me the time of asking you, but yes."

"Sure."

Another unexpected development, she actually wants to go with me to the club fair, isn't this a date-

"Please do not misunderstand, I just want to see the Pokémon related clubs and I don't want to be bothered by Kushida, so you'll be my ticket to keeping her away from me."

She could just choose to ignore Kushida, so maybe I'm on her good side.

I'd internally sigh, but it saves me the trouble of going there alone.

The rest of the school hours would go slower than usual.

The reasoning being, I'm excited for the club fair.

A/N:

Hiiii.

It seems like my scheduling is terrible yet again and I do apologize for that.

I have exams now and probably this time you won't see a chapter next week same time, but probably next weekend maybe? I'll at least try to get it written then.

I also would like some feedback on the pacing of this story, as we've literally only gotten into the 4th day at ANHS, even if there are events happening, it feels way too slow, even for me and I don't plan on writing forever.

Sooooo, should there be a timeskip soon of like a month or would you like me to continue this story at the pace we're at currently.

Please don't be too disappointed at the cover, I wanted something to be there, if someone could make me a better cover, I'd appreciate it.

Please give me feedback and corrections on grammar.

Until next time,

KojiEnthusiast

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 121 40
These are just ideas I've posted in threads while on Wattpad or Discord that I remember or saved on my phone. it will be either a copy and pasted fro...
10.2K 609 22
"I hate you. " "Stay alive.... Kiyotaka...For me..." "Nah, id win." Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was going to advance nurturing highschool, the number 1 pokemo...
2.5K 133 3
A story centered around both Ayanokoji and Kushida. Other characters will play key roles but to clear one thing up these are the two protagonists in...
13.5K 533 10
"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future...