Bright win: The lonely god an...

By janeeshashashimini

The book is inspired with the kdramas, goblin (2016) and tomorrow (2022). The story revolves around a lonely... More

Cast
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
- Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7 -
-Chapter 8-
- Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
-chapter 13-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-

-Chapter 14-

142 13 2
By janeeshashashimini

******Guys i am so sorry for not updating lately. i was busy with my final year undergrad research, and now i am finally free with all of those. so i will be uploading all the stories again. glad to be back. as always...love brightwin....

do comment and like...*******

*******typos will be corrected later.....**********

Win fastened up with his packing, he just took the essentials, and threw them into a large travelling bag. He stopped to leave a letter to his aunt, but at the latter he thought of otherwise.

Once packed, he hopped into goblins car, with his seat belt on. He showed a slight node at goblin, and he rode the vehicle into the main road.

Few minutes later, they came to a hotel, named 'Chaleur'.

Win who was still unknown of his surrounding just followed goblin who had win's travelling bag and went into the elevator.

"78 floors...." win thought to himself.

Goblin hit the 78th. And looked at win for a second and again at the front.

"Don't worry you don't need to pay for anything..." goblin said and win was already uncomfortable.  

Ding!

And they came out form the elevator.  Few steps ahead, a person who was unfamiliar to win came Infront of them. 

"My lord..." it was grandpa. He bowed Infront of goblin. win bowed in front of grandpa and grandpa showed a polite smile and friendly welcome to win.

"Please take care of him for me....and tight the security too.... just see what he needs and get them done....okay...?" goblin ordered to grandpa and he agreed in parallel. For all that time, win was looking at goblin, thinking how a straightforward character he was. And that might be his charm, win thought. However, win's flying butterflies couldn't fly more away, as goblin said something.

"Win....?" goblin asked.

"Huh...?" win asked as he couldn't get what goblin said.  he was so busy staring at goblin.

"This is one of the most trusted people who is just.... like a grandpa to me....so you can tell anything to him...you can trust him...okay...?" goblin asked.

"Hmm...." win said with a nod.

"Then you mister....?" Win asked.

"Me....? What about me....?" Goblin asked with a pause, and causally, while politely signaling the maid to take win's bag inside the suite.

"You going....?" win asked, while maintaining the eye contact with him.

"Excuse me..." it was grandpa who went inside the suite, leaving goblin and win at the entrance of the luxury suite. 

"Yes... " goblin said and held win's shoulder.

"Good night..." he said, with polite. 

"Good night mister...see you tomorrow...." win said without anything further. He wanted to stop goblin and tell him to stay here with him(win). but he just couldn't say anything as he felt that goblin showed no interest to hang out with him, at the suite. So win just smiled at goblin. 

goblin bid his farewell and took few steps away from win to the elevator. he pushed the button for the elevator, and turned at win, for a final look.

and there he was, win, sided to the front door frame, seeing how goblin was leaving. goblin saw how win's eyes, how tired they were, how clueless they were, which made him to look at win more. win smiled slightly, just to signal that 'i am okay', but in-depth goblin felt worried for win to make him stay at a new place like this, but he had no choice left. he just couldn't make him to stay at his aunt's place, when he totally knew, how that place left wounds at win's heart, for all this time. and rather than letting him to stay a hotel, he never was, he just thought of giving him the most luxury suite of his own hotel, Chaleur, so then he knows grandpa will be there for win, and that made him to choose this as the 'best option'. 

"doors..."win said while pointing his finger at the opened elevator doors, but goblin was still looking at win. goblin looked back at the opened doors, stayed there for few seconds, and suddenly started to walk towards win. and win who was sided to the door frame, stood still. 

"mister....are you....okay...?" win asked with pauses, as he noticed goblin's fast breathing once he was just few distance apart from win. 

"i..." goblin stopped. 

"i am sorry...." goblin continued. and win was confused. 

"huh...sorry for what ...did you do something...?" win asked with a confused soft voice.

"no just...uhh...."goblin couldnt fit words to talk. he just waited, and exhaled slowly, and looked at win, but win was already confused, with many things. 

i just...goblin tried many ways to convey what he wanted to say. as he was low key afraid, thinking whether the way he says something, will it hurt win, and that might be the reason for him to think a lot before.

win never have seen this side of goblin, it was a first. 

i know i asked time from you...goblin tried again. 

i asked time to process all of this...and you staying with me...at my place...will not allow me to think properly... cause...goblin paused.

you crazy me...goblin paused. 

your face... goblin took a good look at win's face, while stopping his eyes, looking at win's lips. 

it will not allow me to think anything properly...goblin continued. win just stood still, with no words, as all of this was something he never expected from anyone, specially from goblin. 

so i had to keep you in here...and i am sorry if it makes you feel hurt...upset...worried...or left alone...but believe me....goblin said. 

 this is the best option i had...okay... goblin asked. and win nodded slowly, while looking at those eyes, which were directing back at him. 

i know you would feel alone in here...at a new place like this.. goblin said where suddenly win grabbed goblin's elbow. 

no...no...mister...i am fine in here..i mean...we agreed to this...remember...and grandpa is there...so no need to worry about me... win rushed everything before he even knew that he has held goblin by his elbow. 

Ah...i am sorry mister...win said and was fast on taking his hand away from goblin. 

rest well....and take care...goblin said after seconds of looking at win. 

hmm...win smiled, and goblin looked at him again for few seconds more, and just turned and went near the elevator door. 

good night mister....win cutely raised his voice and waved his hand at goblin, thinking he might turn and do the same, at least a smile. but goblin just went into the elevator and closed his doors. 

he could have just said good night to me...or no wait...he did before...win comforted himself and went inside and closed the door. 

**************************

win had a nice shower and was so comfortable with the soft suite bathrobe, which made him to wear that for the rest of his night. it was grandpa who was there at the kitchen, when win was coming with his happy bubble. 

grandpa smiled politely, and bowed at win, which made win to do the same back at grandpa. 

you had dinner sir...grandpa asked from win, and win shook his head cutely. grandpa smiled and nodded at win and called for room service. 

can i call you as grandpa....win asked suddenly once grandpa hang up the phone. 

yeah of course sir...i would be very much glad...grandpa smiled with twinkling eyes. 

okay.... but only if you call me son....win said and showed a side smile. 

grandpa waited for few seconds and laughed a bit.

of course....my son...grandpa said the latter after a pause, and win felt a warmth at his heart. he never heard someone calling him as 'my son', after his mom, and that made win to miss remember his mom.  

i guess you had a nice shower...isnt it...grandpa asked where win came near and pulled a chair for grandpa to sit. and he smiled and took the seat, where win too sat down beside grandpa. 

yes grandpa...nice and a long shower.... win smiled cutely. 

grandpa do you work here...he asked while taking the hotel label card, left on the table they were seated around. 

yes dear....i am the managing director of the hotel Chaleur...win was stunned to hear that, where he looked at grandpa with surprised eyes. 

really.....grandpa....you are....wow....really....WOAHH.....win exclaimed the latter with amaze. grandpa did nothing but laughed on how win was acting all cute and surprised. 

my lord was right...grandpa said and touched win's cheek. 

you are truly a cute kid....grandpa said and pa win's head, and win softly smiled at grandpa. 

grandpa....win asked. grandpa took his hand away and was attentive to win. 

how he relates to you....win asked, from grandpa. 

grandpa smiled once he heard win. 

he is related to me in many ways my son....grandpa said. 

he helped me for generations....grandpa paused. 

sometimes i feel jealous at him...you know...grandpa said with a smile. 

jealus at him...why....? win asked. 

oh no no..i was just saying...from the day i opened my eyes....up until to now...i never saw one gray hair on him...and he was always this handsome...you know...grandpa said with a lighter at the end, where win unknowingly agreed with grandpa, with a shy nod. 

wait.... suddenly win said.

so grandpa know who he is....win asked. 

everyone knows a goblin my son...but the difference in here is...you and me know the same goblin...grandpa said while patting win's shoulder and went to the knocking door, to take win's dinner. 

so everyone knows then....and he only lied to me...wow...really... win spoke to himself, with annoy. 

Mr. goblin...you better take the whoooooooooole time in this universe to think this through...cause if you don't..... I AM GOING TO HIT YOU ON YOUR HANDSOME FACE....HUH...win snapped the latter with raised voice. 

you crazy me...

your face... 

it will not allow me to think anything properly...

and win remembered what goblin said. even though he couldn't understand what goblin said before, the thoughts of it, made win as if his whole body was getting heated, starting from his cheeks. 

why my cheeks feel so heated up...win said while touching his cheeks. 

dinners here...and it was a voice that win was familiar, but not was grandpa. 

you....how you came here...it was win who stood still once saw who it was. 

obviously...my uncle sent me here...it was mix. 

is that the way you talk to people...you idiot...it was grandpa who came behind mix, and hit his head. 

ahhh...what now grandpa...he is so much similar to my age...arent you...mix asked while rubbing his head. and win just laughed slightly and nodded to mix's question. 

i am sorry son....grandpa said. 

even thought the hospital people gave him to me saying that.... he is my grandson...i still doubt whether those people got messed up....grandpa said while side eyeing at mix, and mis just let out a sigh. 

win was enjoying all of this, while doing nothing but laughing freely. 

you had dinner right...mix asked whatsoever told by grandpa. 

hmm...you....grandpa asked. 

always done by 8...mix said and grandpa hit him again at the shoulder and slowly invited him to a side hug. 

they annoy each other also take care fo each other....win thought to himself. 

this is what a family looks like then....win said and smiled to himself seeing both grandpa-son duo at his front. 

okay...you should be eating now...it was mix who said and came near win, with the dinner tray he bought.

***************************

win was at the school today, getting along with his fifth period, statistics. he loved the subject, but today he couldn't answer any question gave by his professor, could be due to many reasons like, waking up at a luxury suite with a balcony placed 78 floors above, so the sun rise was beautiful, or having the luxury breakfast at the most comfortable couch, or being VIP greeted from all the hotel staff, or coming to school from a Porsche, actually it was mix's car. so yeah, win felt pretty weird, or might be just called blessed from the morning itself. 

however, he had to buckle it up for the rest of the day, not thinking what happened from last night. he had a long day to go, so he had to stop and get focused, and he did. 

it was after his temporary math tutoring class, where he went to his part timing job at the restaurant. 

Oh win....i feel like we are meeting after so long...it was book who came and hugged win. 

me too brother... you had lunch...or should i make something for you...win asked playfully. 

no need...i had lunch...and i bet you didnt have it...book gave a serious parental look. 

heeee.....win only grin with his bunny teeth, forgetting that book could read him like an open book. 

you go wear the apron...and you better eat what i make okay...it was book who demanded. 

aye aye captain....it was win who agreed cheerfully. 

*****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
459K 24K 130
[COMPLETED ✅] Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, a famous Instagram Superstar goes through a break-up. Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, a famous Thai Model and...