White Clouds

By OceanRiver3721

The story starts in the place where Luffy's journey starts, and Luffy's past will be revealed slowly. - WARNI... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Authors note;
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10.5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 (sorry)

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

481 18 44
By OceanRiver3721

*this picture was taken in real life. (I did edit it but the clouds were just so cool!)

Nami tightened the bandages around her leg, she'd only barely managed to escape the pirates and it was only due to some strong men interfering. She had sustained an injury on her leg, but that won't stop her from reaching her goal of a hundred million!

She had originally planned to steal some of Buggy's treasure then head straight for the grand line in search of more cash, but it didn't take long for her to realise she was no where near strong enough to beat the Buggy pirate force. Nami would've just fled by now cause there's no chance she can steal the gold without sustaining further, if not serious, damage. she wasn't ready to die yet, not until her village is safe.

However, now that two strong people who could possibly over power Buggy turned up... She smirked, going through all the perhaps possible ways of sneaking something away while the two party's made a confrontation. Yes, that idea sounded great, the only problem would be trying to get them to fight.

She suspects that her saviours were here to save the village, so it shouldn't be that long until they come across Buggy, right?

With the new plan in mind, Nami sets out in search of the pair again to keep an eye on them.

• - •

Luffy and Zoro were making their way through the village, checking
the damaged houses for any useful information or items.

"I don't see the point in walking around the village so aimlessly." Zoro stated as they entered another house.

"Yeah, that's probably true, but from all the damage I've seen, I'm certain our opponent has used some sort of bomb." Said Luffy as he scavenged through the remains of the kitchen, finding no more than a few apples. "Want one?"

Zoro caught the fruit and took a bite before asking. "What should we do about that girl from earlier? Would she be caught in this mess?"

Luffy paused his search. He stood up and as he approached the door, he glanced at Zoro, whispering, "I wanted to see what that girl was up to... she's actually watching us right now." Zoro narrowed his eyes in understanding. He took another bite of the apple and followed Luffy out. "We don't have to worry about her, she probably already left!" Luffy exclaimed loudly for the girl to hear. Zoro played along with him and agreed.

Luffy needed to shake Nami off somehow... His senses picked up Nami. 'She's not looking... Now!' Luffy grabbed Zoro's wrist and in the blink of an eye... flash. Luffy and Zoro had disappeared from their spot.

The two appeared about 100 metres away in a house, Zoro's voice was filled with surprise and he caught his breath, feeling a little disoriented. "W-What did you do?"

Luffy limped over to a table, gripping it tightly for support. "I teleported us... basically." His voice was strained he took a deep breath, trying to suppress just how exhausted he was from the action.

"What do you mean by basically..? And are you ok?" Zoro walked over, concerned.

"Well... It's not exactly teleporting. But to be honest, I'm not really sure how it works either." Luffy sat down.

"Right... why did you do that?"

"I need to go through some things with you, and it would be annoying if a third party happened to be eavesdropping." Luffy rested his head on the table. He was trying to concentrate but the sudden headache was hindering his ability to think.

"Alright, but rest before you talk." Zoro put a reassuring hand on Luffy's shoulder.

"No, no. I'm fine now. It was just a temporary headache..." He quickly pushed himself up having the strain reside a bit. "I just haven't teleported in ages I had to get used to it again..."

"That just makes me want to ask more questions-" Zoro started to say, but Luffy cut in and shut him down.

"Save them for later." Luffy replied, his voice sounding a little defensive. "We have to deal with this Village first, listen to me."

• - •

Nami had been quietly observing the two from behind a building. 'Those two don't seem to be the most smartest... what are they doing just wondering around? They must've realised Buggy was behind all of this by now... are they even here to save the village..?' She waited a bit for safe keeping before turning to spy again, only to find that they were no longer there.

"W-Where did they go?" She could've sworn they were there a second ago. She gritted her teeth and scanned the area, she was very confused about their sudden disappearance. It was empty other than a few wisps of smoke and dust. Although there was also hints of ominous energy that she'd never felt before.

"Damn those two mysterious people... I have no clue what they did... from manipulating clouds to whatever that was, just who are they?" with a defeated sigh, Nami went into the same house Luffy and Zoro entered. She took a seat before opening the map she'd personally stole. 'Might as well plan my next move while I wait...'

• - •

Shocked would be an understatement. Zoro was beyond amazed at the sheer information Luffy just fed to his brain. It's almost as if his captain's got eyes and ears everywhere.

"Seriously... how did you get all that information..?" They were rushing towards the location of the pirate 'Buggy'.

"Errrm. Don't ask..." replied Luffy sheepishly. "The task comes first."

Zoro nodded. 'Right, the task comes first. Defeat Buggy and save the town.' Luffy had explained to him the spots and movements of where pirate scouts were stationed around, along with Buggy's hideout location. Heck he even gave their exact numbers and strengths. He has to admit, Luffy scares him sometimes.

"You got the plan, right?" Asked Luffy as their closing in on their target.

"Yep, we kill of all the lowly members then I'll take their stronger subordinates while you fight Buggy." Zoro recited.

"Just defeat is fine..."

"What?"

"Nevermind..."

The duo made a stop upon arriving. They immediately notice Buggy, who was currently fuming at his subordinates about the Nami situation. "BRING THE BUGGY BALL! If we destroy the village bit by bit then she's bound to come out of hiding!! GYAAHAHAHAAHA!"

"He's crazy!" Exclaimed Zoro.

"We have to stop him from doing anymore damage..." Luffy looked around. "Follow me! We start the plan!"

Luffy jumped right into the crowd, he and Zoro took their stances before going straight into a montage. "Damn how did he find so many followers..." Zoro breathed as he cut the pirates one by one.

Luffy bashed his way through the walls of people, intent on reaching the canon. He dodged the rookie attacks thrown by the enemies with ease. 'They aren't strong but they've definitely got numbers...'

He was mere seconds away from the canon when...

stab

Luffy's eyes widened. Time seemed to slow down as he felt something leave his head. A foreign emotion welled up in his chest like never before, and unwanted memories seem to cloud his brain.

"My.. hat..."

His eyes skimmed the battlefield until it landed on Buggy's hand. His hat had a knife through it and Buggy was holding it like some toy that was discarded. "What's wrong? Is this hat precious to you or something? Personally I hate it... it reminds me of someone." Buggy chucked the knife to the side, pinning the hat to a wall.

The next moments Luffy couldn't feel anything but anger. Everyone's eyes was on him, it made him sick. It felt like a memory was repeating itself. His brain echoed with the words;

Fight!

Fight!

Fight!

Zoro was confused at first on why everyone had stopped fighting. But as he traced their glares to Luffy, the sword in his mouth dropped. A trickle of sweat made its way down his cheek. 'That's not Luffy... no.. it is, but... it doesn't feel like him..." Luffy's eyes were shadowed by his hair (was it longer? Less black than usual?) his hat was missing along with his usual demeanour. What was left was even more terrifying than last time...

Luffy lifted his head, his eyes were blazing red. Buggy was taken aback, the person who was loading the canon also stopped his movements. It felt cold, suffocating even. Buggy's vision blurred on the sides. The detailed figure of the young pirate was the only thing engraved in his mind at the moment. He couldn't bring himself to speak.

Before he even knew it, his head flew off his neck.

thud...

Everyone held in a gasp.

Zoro was the first to break the silence. "Luffy?"

Luffy didn't reply and walked over to his hat. He ripped the knife off the wall before removing his straw hat. It has sustained quite some damage. He clutched it tightly, anger was still only around the corner for him.

Buggy re-attached his head then gave his men orders. "LIGHT THE BUGGY BALL-" a knife flew into him, shutting him up. But it was too late as the canon was lit. Zoro swore under his breath. The canon ball managed to fly 2 metres before getting split in half.

boom

It exploded in mid air causing no serious damage to the village. Zoro breathed a sigh of relief. He turned back to the current situation. 'What can I do about this.. mess...' Buggy and Luffy was having a stare down. Then the many other pirates, conscious and unconscious. The tension in the air. Zoro, Luffy's crew member. And that orange haired theif- 'wait! Why's she here!?'

Luffy rushed at Buggy with that same glare he adapted a few minutes ago, he can not forgive him for damaging his hat, no, His promise. The two clashed, if it weren't for Buggy's devil fruit power he would've be long dead. "You bastard! AH-" Buggy didn't get a chance to scream as Luffy forced him back with punches, while Buggy dodged as much as he can using his devil fruit.

Buggy jumped back and pulled out ten knives. "Let's see how you dodge THIS!" He threw the knives straight at Luffy, and to his shock, all his knives were cut in half by well controlled air blades. "Dammit! Who are you!?" He was started to get scared. He sensed more blades of air flying towards him, and only managed to not bleed by splitting his body.

The orange haired girl behind him however, wasn't so lucky. The blades hit the rocks around, forcing it to cave in on her. 'It really was a bad idea to come here...' She used her arms as shields but it wasn't needed because Zoro swooped in just in time and sliced the rocks in half. Nami gaped in surprise and stuttered out a thank you.

"We don't have time for thanks... LUFFY!! STOP THIS! Let's draw back for now!" If this continues, Zoro was sure it would harm more than just this town.

Luffy was hit with reality as Zoro's call reached him. His eyes went wide. Then another forgotten emotion hit him for the second time that day. Fear. 'Oh no.. what happened... right! My hat got... then..' He put a hand on his head. This was overwhelming.

"Quick get over here! You're in no condition to fight and neither are we!" Zoro shouted.

'We?' Luffy quickly realised the situation they were in and made his way towards Zoro and Nami as fast as possible. The Buggy crew seem to snap out of their trance as well and charged towards them.

Luffy jumped into the two, basically hugging them before... flash.

He once again did the teleportation trick leaving behind some smoke and an ominous energy.

A/N:

Gonna leave it at that.
I went through this chapter many times because I didn't want it to have any mistakes.

Lots of abilities revealed and perhaps some ideas of the past??

Also.. very sorry for the late update, there were some uh real life issues and Wattpad wasn't Wattpading.

Anyways, thank you for reading see y'all next week!

🌧️☁️☁️🌥️⛅️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 97 7
It is fanfiction about an alternate world where Luffy takes the path of a marine to make it his goal to become an admiral while serving Justice to th...
258K 9K 26
"Juliet, no one else can know that you're a Greyback." Juliet Fletcher. A normal girl, by the looks of it. Only the select few knew her identity of a...
624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.9K 153 10
Book 2 for We love you Luffy ♡ Please read the first book before starting this book. After Impel down incident, all the strawhat pirates were hiatus...