Captured by aliens (It was hi...

By ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... More

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

19. Untangled hair

529 21 1
By ATallFennnec

Sean's perspective:

He finally woke up again, feeling well rested under what felt like a weighted, heated blanket.

He then felt fur and realized that it was Tonuk's massive paw, which he then pushed off of him.

He looked over and saw that the alien had decided to sleep with him, which was a bit weird, even if this thing saw him as an animal.

He started thinking about that, realizing that maybe he could show these things that he knew a language by combining it with his.

Bassically, speak English, but switch words for Tonuk's language, maybe that could work finally.

But for now, he had to wait for Tonuk to wake up to show it that he could use language, so, he laid back down and stared at it for a while, bored, but a bit excited about testing his new plan.

He stayed there for a while, waiting, getting bored, eventually getting curious about Tonuk's, for some reason very warm, hand.

He moved over to it and started poking around it, there wasn't much new to find out, though he did notice that its fur was very thick, but still flexible.

He moved it and saw that it had two colors, the top was the brownish red, but the bottom half was completely black, with the skin being dark as well.

He continued playing around with Tonuk's fur, it felt kind of like a dog.

He eventually laid down again on his side, facing Tonuk, only to see the alien looking back at him with half closed eyes.

He was a bit surprised, but realized he should probably have expected this, it very obviously would have felt all that.

He sat back up and stared back at the creature, who then gave a slow blink and got out of the bed, walking over to the door.

Sean saw as Tonuk didn't leave, to his relief, instead grabbing a bag beside the door and walking back.

Sean remembered his plan, which he almost forgot about from how long he was waiting for and started talking.

He used a lot of gesturing and chatted about all that happened, using as many of Tonuk's words as he could.

Tonuk sat on the bed as Sean was talking, looking at him quietly.

It then spoke again, saying Oluntek once again, then leaving the room quickly and letting Sean try to figure out again how many words that was.

Though at least, Tonuk coming back with water kind of pointed to the phrase meaning either something like "Stay", "I'll be back" or "wait", but basically, he could use it as a word for "Stay" for Tonuk.

Tonuk handed him the water, which he took, waiting for it to say anything else, hoping that maybe it realized he could talk, though it quickly became clear it didn't.

Tonuk lightly nudged him off the bed, but he didn't want to get down, mostly from finally seeing the height he would have to fall down from.

Tonuk slowly picked him up again, quickly setting him down, though this didn't stop Sean from getting annoyed at the fact.

Tonuk guided him into a room he hadn't seen, with a gray couch, where Ri was sitting, scratching at a metallic rectangle, to Sean's confusion.

Tonuk then lead him to a new room, an almost completely white room with a mirror, a wooden cabinet, some cloths hanging up on wooden handrails and on the floor and some metal/gray structures poking out of the walls.

He looked back to Tonuk, who then closed a door, which appeared from inside the wall and then perfectly fit into the exit, leaving no evidence of it other than a black button next to it.

As Tonuk turned around, he saw the bag from before, which he took something out of

It was a jar shaped container, which when opened, released the smell of one of the foods that Tonuk and Ri fed him, it was of the orange vine and smelled sweet, though thankfully it wasn't very strong.

Tonuk put his fingers into the jar, taking out a chunk of goo, which it then moved over to his head, to Sean's slight confusion and a bit of disgust.

He figured he didn't really have a choice other than to accept it and mentally and physically prepared for the goo.

It felt as gross as it looked, especially with Tonuk spreading it all over his head, but he quickly noticed that it was only going on his hair and scalp.

He felt weirded out by Tonuk, who started lightly pulling his hair through, what he assumed was its claws, noticing that his hair weirdly wasn't getting stuck at all.

He felt as some goo drip off onto his face, so he wiped it off, noticing that when he touched it, it had made his face bassically frictionless.

He realized that maybe it was meant to fix his hair and so, he pushed Tonuk's hand away and started fixing his hair himself.

It was a very weird feeling, both from the goo itself and the lack of friction.

He continued detangling his hair for a while, but eventually he didn't feel the goo anymore, instead having it be replaced by some squishy clumps that fell off his hair easily.

Tonuk then made a couple clicks, which got Sean's attention, to Tonuk's clear happiness/appreciation.

It then started showing him a comb, it was wooden and like everything, absolutely massive, though this size was mostly in the handle, as the teeth of the comb itself were fairly normal size and width.

Tonuk then ran it through his hair and then showed it to him, having a ton of those clumps on it, then chucking them to one side of the room.

It then repeated this for a while, Sean tried taking the comb from Tonuk, but after trying to use it for a while, the massive handle got too in the way, fitting Tonuk better.

Finally, Tonuk was done and so, Sean had untangled and clean hair, feeling fresh again.

He continued talking with Tonuk as it opened the door, with the new plan of just talking until they finally realize that he can speak.

He followed Tonuk out of the room, then going back to the room with the couch, where Tonuk sat besides Ri.

He got pretty annoyed as Tonuk and Ri started chatting, clearly ignoring him, so he climbed up and tried to get their attention.

They continued talking, not even looking at him for a while, before then pulling him closer to themselves.

Ri leaned forwards and started sniffing him, to which Sean felt very weirded out by and froze up, but at least it was over quickly.

Tonuk then continued talking and then got up, going back to the white room and coming back with the bag from before.

Tonuk took out more stuff out of the bag, some clothes, the comb and 2 of the goo containers, then some balls and what he assumed was more toys.

Tonuk started showing off one of the balls to him, to which Sean gave him a "Seriously?" face.

Tonuk then squished the ball and set it down on the floor, where it started moving around on its own in random patterns.

He looked at the ball for a bit and then back at Tonuk, giving him a slightly dissapointed look from it treating him like this.

Sure, he was bored, like always, but he wasn't going to be playing around like an animal.

He continued talking to them for a while and Ri leaned forwards to smell him again, which made Sean freeze up, annoyed at the interruption.

Clearly this wasn't working, so he sighed and climbed down from the couch, deciding to go look around the place for anything else interesting to do.

He soon found a new room to explore, it had a window, two tables, each in one wall and with a chair, though one had what looked to be steps next to it.

He looked around and saw a bookshelf, with a ton of random metal objects he couldn't even guess what they were supposed to be.

He noticed Tonuk following behind, coming back to stare at him again, though he was starting to get used to it and to ignore it.

He climbed the chair with steps, bassically having to jump and reached the top, then having to stand up on the table.

It was actually a desk, with another one of the rectangles Ri had, along with what looked to be massive papers and an ink well, though there wasn't anything that looked like a pen or pencil.

Still, he could finally write!

He quickly grabbed a piece of paper and then realized that, he couldn't really write without his dominant hand.

He got sad at having to remember his lack of a limb, along with the reason, but he managed to suppress the feeling, focusing on trying to write.

He dipped his finger in the ink and tried writing to the best of his ability, though the lack of lines had him make sentences dropping off at the end and VERY bad handwriting.

He was dissapointed at the results andsaw as Tonuk got closer to him and grabbed the paper, making a ton of repeated noises.

He knew, guaranteed, that they wouldn't know that that was supposed to be writing, but at least he knew that Tonuk could laugh, or something like that, which was interesting at least.

Tonuk pulled the chair and sat down, then grabbing a paper and dipping its claw in the ink and making sharp lines along the paper.

Tonuk eventually filled the top half of the paper with random lines and dots and the bottom half with what looked to be squares, in which there was more random lines and dots inside, but much more compact.

Tonuk started pointing to the lines and dots and making noises, bassically, it was teaching him its language, or what he assumed to be an alphabet.

Tonuk then pointed down to the squares with clusters of lines, then making words.

It repeated some words he knew, but mostly gibberish to him.

He sighed in defeat, seeing that the only real way to learn the language would be by either getting spoonfed the words, like Tonuk was doing before, and to do like with Oluntek, aka, guessing and hoping for the best.

He looked back at Tonuk, who had stopped talking, wondering how in the world it didn't understand he could talk.

For now, he was going to have to practice how to write again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769 27 34
We always thought that nature have a way of balancing things. What if it's not true ? what if it was something else ? *Contains Violence and profanit...
493K 12.3K 122
'The Crystal Gems have been around for thousands of years on earth, protecting it from extraterrestrial threats and even the occasional Paranormal th...
1.2M 4.2K 8
The aliens came here for one thing, and one thing only.... Females. ( This story is only available through inkitt or galatea!!!) (some read events ma...
11 Hours By Amya Olivia

Science Fiction

168 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...