He's so flirty

By luxurybillie

Everyone said that Jungkook was the school bully of No. 1 High School. Cutting classes, fighting, poor grades... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90: Extra
91: Extra
92: Last extra

87

120 3 0
By luxurybillie

When Lisa and Jungkook were waiting for the bus at the bus stop, there was an old lady sitting next to her. She looked about the same age as Granny Qin, and her face was very energetic.

It's just that since the two of them stood holding hands and stood inside the bus stop, the old lady would look here every few seconds.

When I watched it more often, the old lady's eyebrows wrinkled.

Lisa didn't notice it at first, and it wasn't until she met the old lady inadvertently that she pulled Jungkook a little afterthought.

"That old grandma... doesn't it seem to be staring at us?"

"Yeah." Jungkook didn't even look at the old lady obliquely backward, and answered with a low smile. "After staring for a while, did you find out?"

"..." Lisa was a little inexplicable, "Are we blocking her sight?"

Jungkook lowered his eyes to look at Lisa, with a smile in his eyes as if it had penetrated into the light of the dawn, with the depths ups and downs.

"...No. You want to know the answer?"

"If I don't want to know, what do you do?"

Jungkook nodded in agreement, "Go here and I will tell you."

Lisa didn't doubt that he had him, and moved a few centimeters in the direction of Jungkook. The gap between the two of them, which was originally small, was almost reduced to nothing at this time.

Jungkook's eyes deepened with a smile, the next moment he twisted his upper body suddenly, and hooked the girl's chin to a kiss.

Lisa was stunned.

When she recovered, Jungkook had already retreated to the original position.

"...Jungkook." Lisa said helplessly, her eyes also helpless, "Can't you pay attention to the influence?"

Jungkook's thin lips lifted slightly.

"Don't you want the answer? I'm just telling you the answer."

After Jungkook's reminder, Lisa also found that the old lady behind her stared at herself and Wen Yufeng, and it was about to materialize at this time.

After thinking quickly for three seconds, Lisa vaguely guessed the reason.

She lowered her head to look at her school uniform, and then at Jungkook's school uniform, the two of them had already clasped their fingers together.

——

...Ah, was it the two of them who hadn't noticed the influence?

At this moment, the bus that the two were going to take was coming from a distance.

Just as Lisa was about to take Jungkook to take a step forward, he heard the old lady behind him sighed unimportantly, and stood up and walked forward.

"The baby now..."

The old man's voice had a taste of Qingcheng dialect, and the glance at which he hated iron and steel made Lisa almost couldn't help laughing.

Adhering to the principle of courtesy to the elderly, Lisa and Jungkook both consciously stepped aside, waiting for the old lady to get in the car first, and then they followed in.

The uniform system of the First Normal School is decent and beautiful, and no one from the old to the young in Qingcheng can't recognize the uniform of the First Normal School.

So when the two little lovers who didn't give up holding hands in the car appeared, they immediately attracted the attention of the whole car.

Passengers who are younger and may not necessarily have children, and those who are not too old even if they have children, will look away at most after just a glance.

The gazes that the rest of the passengers looked at were mostly disapproving.

Jungkook walked through everyone's eyes blindly, pulling Lisa to the two remaining empty seats in the back row.

Coincidentally, the old lady who got on the bus at the same station was sitting behind the two empty seats.

When the two of them sat down, and shortly after the bus started, the old lady's voice suddenly rang--

"You two babies, are you going to junior high school or high school?"

There was not much movement in the bus compartment this morning, and there were not a few people who heard the old lady's voice at this time. Many people simply missed the sight.

If it had been left in the past, Lisa probably couldn't help being embarrassed.

But at this time, Lisa only chuckled softly. She turned her face and said, "Grandma, do you think we are in junior high school or high school?"

The girl's smile was even more contagious than the morning sun outside the car, and the old lady who hadn't looked good at first looked a little bit more relaxed.

"I think he looks like a high school student, you... You are not as high as my granddaughter in the third grade of junior high school, are you in junior high school?"

Lisa: ".................."

"puff."

Jungkook, who was sitting by the window, turned his eyes to the outside of the car window, and the low laugh didn't hide it at all.

Then, without giving Lisa a chance to explain, Jungkook looked out the window and laughed slightly:

"Yeah. I'm a freshman, she's a third year."

Lisa: "..."

"Jungkook, are you about to point your face?"

After speaking, Lisa looked at the old lady whose eyebrows were getting deeper and deeper: "Grandma, don't listen to his nonsense, we both have grown up for many years."

The old lady looked at Lisa with a look of "obviously you are talking nonsense".

Helpless, Lisa took out the red invitation letter from her small black backpack.

"Today is the alumni association of the First Normal School. We both went back to visit our alma mater."

Looking at the gilded lower case of the hairpin in the red invitation letter, the old lady's eyes changed from distrust to shock, and then from shock to emotion——

"It looks like something he looks at. How come you graduated for so many years, like a junior high school student?"

Lisa: "..."

Jungkook turned his face sideways at this time, looking at Lisa's little frustrated expression, the arc of thin lips couldn't hold back the ground and lifted up——

"She was a few centimeters shorter in junior high school than now, and she couldn't reach the upper edge of the blackboard even on her tiptoe."

Lisa: "..."

Ten minutes later, after bidding farewell to the enthusiastic old lady, Lisa's smile disappeared when she got off the bus: "You think I am short."

Unexpectedly, the girl who just said that she was laughing would suddenly change her face, Jungkook was startled, and then she brought the girl's hand back with her eyes down and a dumb smile.

"who said it."

"...That's what you meant just now."

"I do not have it."

Jungkook led Lisa towards the middle school of the First Normal University, smiling as he walked, "I think your current height is just right for me."

"You 188, me 162, where is it right?"

"..."  Jungkook's pace stopped.

After two seconds, he turned his eyes sideways, looked at Lisa, and blinked very slowly.

——

"Integrate resources appropriately."

Lisa was stunned for a moment, but didn't react.

Until she was led obediently and walked out a few meters, it seemed that she had figured out something, and her ears began to stain red slowly.

............

Although alumni who submit their personal information will get a school uniform of the right size sent by the First Normal School, there are obviously only a small percentage of those who are courageous and willing to wear school uniforms to "return to school".

I took the invitation to enter the campus of the First Normal School. I saw more alumni wearing the latest models from major brands this season.

If which one is more popular, the chance of hitting the shirt is about to catch up with the uniform of the First Division.

Among these colorful clothes, Jungkook and Lisa, who were dressed up in school, almost became the focus of many people as soon as they entered the school.

"Fuck, isn't that Jeon Jungkook?"

——As soon as she stepped on the main road, Lisa heard a low voice from a group of people not far away.

"Jeon Jungkook? Who is Jeon Jungkook?"

"... Don't you know the thirty-seventh school bully? When he was in the first division, none of the third middle schools dared to come to the gate of the school... hey, you don't even know that you are from the first division. Huh?"

"..."

The disturbing voices over there drifted away with the steps of Lisa and Jungkook.

After walking a certain distance, Lisa suddenly chuckled. She turned her face to her side, looking at the sharp and handsome man beside her, smiling uncontrollably—

"Well the school bully, haven't seen him in a few years, he is still there?"

The man who was named stopped his figure, turned around, and repeated meaningfully: "'Jeon the school bully'?"

Lisa still laughed: "Otherwise, what is it called?"

"Called by name."

"......what?"

"When I borrowed your book, you owed me one time, did you forget?"

"..."

Lisa really forgot. After flipping through the memory for a while, she flipped the past from the depths of her mind.

————

"Call me."

...

"Name, you can't leave one of three words."

...

"I will give you the book if you call."

————

Thinking of the time when the man leaned over at his desk, every look on that face seemed to be vivid.

After thinking for a while, Lisa's eyes curled up.

"What are you laughing at?"

Jungkook asked her.

Lisa: "I can't help but smile when I think of you at that time."

"Oh?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes lightly, "I was ridiculous at that time?"

"No." Lisa shook her head, but her smile became heavier, her beautiful apricot eyes bent into crescents, "At that time, I was a little afraid of you. The first time I heard that kind of request, I felt that something was wrong with you. ——But it's even more scary."

"...Afraid of me?" Jungkook laughed softly, "You were not afraid of me at all at that time, you are the least afraid of me in the school."

"how is this possible?"

Lisa deliberately made a little exaggerated expression, but her smiling eyes betrayed her mood.

"At that time, you looked terrible. When you look at people, you look like a tiger just waking up, lazily and fiercely vigorous, and you always feel like you will be swallowed by you accidentally."

As Lisa said, she swept Jungkook up and down with her eyes again and again, and then she shook her head, "I think there is something wrong."

"What is missing?"

Jungkook put his trouser pocket in and looked at Lisa with a smile, letting her play around.

Lisa leaned over, stretched out her hand to pinch the tie knot in front of Jungkook's shirt, and tugged it easily, pulling it loose.

Then she stood on tiptoe again to smell Jungkook's hair.

After standing on tip for a second, she frowned, and hooked her hands in Jungkook's lazy, smiling eyes: "Head down."

Jungkook smiled at her unmovingly, her dark eyes shining brightly.

"do not want."

The boy's voice was slightly mute, and his smile gradually deepened.

Lisa tugged at his tie, did not speak, only stared at Jungkook with bright apricot eyes.

After two seconds, Jungkook sighed and pulled out his hand and bent down.

Lisa smiled crookedly, stretched out her hand without hesitation, and rubbed the boy's neat black hair.

Different from the person's always sharp-edged character, the black shredded hair started with a very soft touch, which made Lisa feel like he was giving some big cats the hair.

She thought for a while, stood on tiptoes to Jungkook's ear, and chuckled:

"I wanted to do this the first time I saw you outside that convenience store."

——

"It's as soft as I thought. I heard that people with soft hair have very good personalities."

The originally neat black hair had been rubbed into a mess, and Jungkook looked up helplessly.

"I have a good personality?"

Lisa nodded without hesitation, her lips curled softly: "It's good for me."

Jungkook was startled slightly.

And here, Lisa has already withdrawn half a step, smiling and admiring her perfect work——

"This is just like you back then."

"Me at that time?"

"Yeah." Lisa paused and smiled, "Brother Jeon."

Jungkook's eyes deepened.

After two seconds, he reluctantly opened his eyes sideways, and raised his hand to brush the broken hair on his forehead——

"In the future, you will only be able to call that way when I ask you to call that way."

"Huh? Why?"

"Otherwise," he laughed in a low voice, looking back at her, "Something will happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
416K 8.1K 48
(Cross posted from Fan Fiction.net) What If Izuku had a quirk? One that was unlocked through death, and All Might shattering his dreams was enough to...
9.9K 144 16
Lydie has never been a wrestling fan, but she still meet her brother's hero, someone she finds quite handsome too .She isn't really the kind of girl...