𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃'𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄...

By eroticangel_

❝𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟�... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

534 9 0
By eroticangel_

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!!🔥

-•❦•-

𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅

-•❦•-

It's been two days since Bella's and Bernard's date, although she haven't heard anything from him, of course Bernard has because he secretly hired people to keep an eye to Bella.

Bella was in the closet looking for a pijama to wear, it was 9:00 o'clock and was time for her to sleep.

After wearing her pijamas she got out of the closet and jumped in her place when she saw Bernard sitting in her bed while looking at his phone.

"You scared the shit out of me Bernard, how did you even get in?" She asked with a hand on her chest.

"I couldn't sleep so I came here to sleep with my girlfriend, is there are problem?" He say like it's the most normal thing to break into someone's house.

"You should have told me, I almost die when I saw you" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Well that's how I am... oh come on! Didn't you missed me amore?" Bella blushed when he called her like that, she indeed missed him.

"No" She said playfully.

He stood up from bed and stepped dangerously towards her, he cage her between the wall and his body and grabbed her by the waist.

"Is that so?" He whisper dangerously in her ear making her gulp.

'That fucking mouth of yours Bella' She internally scolded herself.

She didn't say anything.

"Cat got your tongue amore?" Bernard smirked at her and she grin nervously.

"Let's get to bed" He took her hand gently and lead her towards her bed, they got into it and Bernard pull Bella closer, he held her in his embrace near his heart.

Bella relaxed by hearing his heart beating, it was like a song to her, Bernard on the other hand was inhaling Bella's scent and that was relaxing him.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Bella asked.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You said you were here because you couldn't sleep, why couldn't you?" She mumble.

"My sister Adriana, she is the reason I can't sleep" He replied sadly.

"What happened to her?" She mumble, with droopy eyes.

"Sleep amore" Bernard gently kissed her forehead and caressed her back until he heard soft snores, he smiled and soon he fell into a deep slumber in Bella's arms.

꧁꧂

It was 8:00 when Bernard woke up, he look at Bella sleeping peacefully, she was looking so fucking cute while sleeping, her soft lips were slightly in a pout, her long black hair were covering the pillows beneath her.

She was looking like a angel, his angel!

He place a small kiss on her forehead and she stirred a little bit so he slowly stood up and went to the bathroom not wanting to wake her up.

He did his business and freshened up, he closed the curtains of the room when he saw that the sunlight was directly towards Bella's face, she was looking so beautiful under it but that will wake her up so he close them.

He went downstairs, he entered the kitchen and no one was there, he knew that Bella didn't live alone but to his surprise they were alone.

He started preparing the breakfast quickly, waiting for Bella to wake up.

Bella on the other hand, stirred in her sleep and woke up when she didn't felt Bernard beside her, she was expecting him to wake up beside her, last night she felt at peace while sleeping in his arms.

She stood up and went to the bathroom to do her business and freshen up, once she finished, she walked downstairs.

Her senses filled with a delicious smell of food, she thought it was Kate but when she reach the kitchen her eyebrows raised when she saw Bernard only in pants cooking, the scene in front of her eyes was to drool about.

He was looking so damn sexy with his morning hair, she never thought that he could do something like this.

"You're drooling amore" He said without even look at her and Bella blushed.

"I thought you left" She said and walked were he was cooking.

"I don't leave people like that, not the ones that are important for me at least" He winked at her and she once again blushed.

"That looks delicious" Bella said while looking at what he was preparing.

"I know do something that looks even more delicious than that" He turned to look at her and Bella covered her crimson red blushed face with her palms. Bernard chuckled at her cuteness.

"You are good with knives" She said impressed when she saw him cutting vegetables like a pro.

Bernard smirked at Bella when she said that, she has no idea.

"Yeah, dad thought me" He replied.

When Bernard finished cooking he placed their plates on the table, he gesture her to eat and she moaned when she took a bit of it.

A small low groan left his throat when she moaned, he adjusted himself in his sit uncomfortably.

"Don't moaned like this amore, I'm losing my control here" Bernard whined like a kid and Bella giggle.

She was looking so cute while laughing, her cute dimples were on display, he was in love with the sight.

They finished their breakfast and they cleaned the dishes together.

They went to Bella's room and Bernard wore his clothes.

"Are you leaving?" Bella asked hesitatingly, she didn't want to sound desperate for his company even though she was.

"Yeah, need to do some paperwork by the way I have a party this evening, would you like to attend as my partner?" He asked and Bella's eyes sparkled when he said the last sentence 'would you like to attend as my partner'.

"I would love to Bernard" She smiled brightly, she wrapped her arms in Bernard's neck and took his lips on hers.

Bernard was surprised that she intended the kiss, it was always him who kissed her but this time she kissed him first and he was enjoying it so much.

Her soft lips moving against his at a slowly pace, he was loving the feeling.

He cupped her face and deepened the kiss, they were lost in each other, they stumbled a little bit before falling on bed.

Bella bounced when she fell on the bed and he held on his elbows carefully not to crushed her or hurt her.

Bella look at Bernard hurriedly and again started kissing him this time more desperate than before.

She started to unbuckled his belt and Bernard's eyes snapped open. He wants their first time to be special, not some quick fuck.

"No, not like this" Bernard broke the kiss and get off of her, sitting down beside her, Bella as well sat down and look at him confused and then embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" She mumble, Bernard didn't like that she felt embarrassed because she wants him.

"That doesn't mean I can't give you pleasure amore" Bernard smirked and Bella look at him a little bit confused.

He hovered over Bella and began to kiss and sucked her neck while playing with her breasts.

He lifted the blouse of her pajamas up and took her right nipple between his teeth while playing with the left one.

"Bernard" Bella breath out.

"Yes amore?" Bernard smirked and started to trace kisses down her belly, he took her shorts off along with her panties and stared at her wet, pink, pussy.

He kissed the scars on her inner thighs and Bella moaned at the feeling of his lips in her skin.

"Please" She begged, Bernard was kissing everywhere but where Bella wanted.

After her plea, he kissed her clit sending shivers on Bella's body, he kissed her whole pussy before starting feasting on her.

Bella jolted when he devoured her pussy, she clasped her mouth with a hand while the other one was clutching on Bernard's hair, he pressed his hand on her upper belly to held her in place.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned loudly, moving her hips against Bernard's face.

Bernard was eating her out like a hungry wolf, her taste was driving him crazy.

He entered two digits in her tight hole and she screamed, he stared pumping his fingers in and out of her in a fast pace, making her see stars.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" She moaned.

Her insides clenched around his fingers and he knew she was close.

"Gonna cum?" He asked her, she just nodded she couldn't form words, her mind was foggy.

Her eyes rolled back and she begin to shake, she pushed Bernard to a side and she squirted, Bella doesn't squirt usually, only when it's too good.

And what Bernard was doing was too good.

"Fuck" Bernard cursed when he saw how hard she came.

When Bella came down of her high, Bernard still had his fingers inside of her so he pulled them out and Bella shook a little bit.

He kissed her forehead softly and wiped the tears of her face.

"You did so good Bella" He whispered and claimed her lips once again.

꧁꧂

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍😉

𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃😩 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐈𝐓😁😁

𝐁𝐘𝐄!!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 489 18
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 / 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 / 𝘌𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪...
1.1M 20.6K 32
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
115K 1.6K 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
10.9K 185 20
"𝐔𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐬"𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫. ...