Fused By Fate

De ShepsGrey

He was a lawyer, a single father to his beautiful daughter. She had the kindest heart, a heart that many took... Mai multe

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen

Five

236 10 7
De ShepsGrey

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this story is taking off as much as my others did! This chapter is an emotional one, I give a huge trigger warning. 

How four days had passed and Thursday was here already she wasn't sure but she knew why it had gone so quickly. 

After arriving home that Sunday with her makeup smudged and smelling like Derek, Kyle let loose and all hell broke out.

He accused her of sleeping with Derek, which of course she hadn't but parts of her wish she had. She knew she'd feel safe and secure with him. But his anger went from words to physical quickly.

Since Sunday evening he had spent each and every evening beating her, torturing her in any way he could. He had used the belt on her back and legs, scratched her, punched, kicked, slapped he had left her with bruises on each part of her body. Not one part had been untouched.

She ached, her apartment was a complete mess. Her blood on different parts of the wooden flooring, her bed covers were soaked in her blood, the walls had blood splatters on them, there was broken glass that he'd thrown at her. 

He had gone out today she wasn't quite sure where and why but she was thankful for the break even if it was temporary.

She was supposed to be going for dinner tonight but she could barely walk. Every movement caused pain in her ribs.

But of course she tried to keep going, she tried to clean but the pain took over. Meredith was a fighter but in this moment she wanted to give up, she wanted it to end, she wanted the pain to go. 

When three o'clock came and the door opened loudly she knew it was coming again. She knew her body couldn't take much more of his abuse. It had been four days of complete pain, anger and harshness.

But he didn't care, the moment he saw her standing he kicked her down.  But she could sense a difference from the other times. This time he was drunk as well as full of rage. 

"Ky, please"She begged, he spat at her before kicking her in the jaw, then her ribs. All the air escaped her body, her lungs were on fire for minutes until oxygen circulated again. 

He stamped on her legs, her ankles, her stomach as if she was dirt. He again withdrew his belt, bringing it down over and over and over until he could smell the blood, until the metal end was crimson with blood.

For two hours he continued his own ritual, hitting her over and over, using his belt, his feet, his hands. She had no energy left to fight him, she was like his personal rag doll. She felt as though her own end was coming. She wished she would pass out so it would stop even for a while but she was awake the entire time. 

When he pulled her up by her hair she wasn't sure what to expect. But he delivered 24 blows to her abdomen "Happy birthday for tomorrow"He chuckled as he finished the 24th. She coughed, splutterling blood over the walls. The pain was like nothing she had ever experienced. She thought he was done, she hoped he was finally finished.

But he dragged her to the kitchen area where he slammed her head to the counter four times. All of the noise around her became a giant buzz. She wasn't sure what she'd broken but she knew she must have had some breaks. 

"I'm tired"He grunted, with one movement he picked her up and slammed her entire body into the glass table that shattered beneath her.  After that everything went black for her.

/

The Shepherd family were out for dinner, without the kids who were with another relative for the evening. They were celebrating Arthur's latest raid that had been his biggest ever.

Carolyn, Arthur, Clara, Henry, Derek, Amelia and Mark sat at the table in the expensive restaurant who were best known for steak, of course they had their vegan menu too but the steak menu was the biggest hit. 

The doors opened as Clara looked up, a wide smile appeared on her face. Henry smiled too, how could they not. Lexie and Theo Grey were the ones who made them laugh many times. One night when Hugo stayed with Carolyn the Grey siblings , Clara and Henry got drunk and the night ended in complete laughter.

She noticed the present bags, cake and balloon.

"Aww they are here for Mer's birthday"Derek looked behind him to see the four sitting at a table for five. 

"Who are they?"Derek asked as he ate another piece of his food.

"Ellis and Richard Webber, Ellis is Meredith's mum and Richard is the guy who raised them. Theo is her big brother and Lexie her little sister." Lexie noticed Clara and walked over with a smile.

"Lex, lovely to see you"Clara stood to hug her, which the brunette accepted with a smile.

"Hey, have you heard from my sister at all in the last three days? Its been complete radio silence. We are worried she never goes off radar"Lexie frowned. Clara shook her head.

"Derek, have you heard from Mer?"She asked her brother. He looked up.

"Not since she left Sunday after Sofia fell asleep, is everything okay?"He questioned. Lexie nodded.

"Ya, I'm sure she's just been busy. Clar we will catch up soon you look amazing, good to see you Henry"Lexie walked away quickly leaving Clara with a frown the second she sat down she dialled her friends number.

Voicemail each and every time.

Meredith's eyes opened painfully, her entire body feeling broken. Still she was gasping for air. She turned in the glass, searching around her for any sign he was still here. It took all of her physical strength to stand up and grab her phone from the counter. She left the apartment without looking back.

When it came to the staircase she held the banister tightly. Her vision was blurred, she couldn't see clearly, all of her senses were on high alert. She wore only shorts and a tank top as she found her way down the street into a dimly lit alley. She sank down, the pain in her chest worsening. 

She looked at her phone, fifteen calls, fifty three messages. She barely managed to press the call button beside Ellis' name but she did it.

Ellis' phone rang with a small smile she showed Lexie the screen.

"Darling, where are you. You are so late"Ellis exclaimed. She was met with silence, then shallow breathing.

"Mumma..i need you please"It was a mothers worse nightmare, the pain in her child's voice shot through her.

"Baby, where are you. Talk to me whats going on"Ellis began to panic as Lexie searched for her brother and father who had just left to the bar.

"Please help me mumma, please help"Her heart broke as her daughter pleaded, it was a mothers worst nightmare,hearing that pain in the voice of your child. 

"Lexie call an ambulance now, Meredith's apartment" Ellis tried to remain calm. "Keep talking baby" 

"It hurts...there is so much blood. I think I'm dying"She was gasping for air, that was more than evident.

"Whats going on?"Theo smiled just as Lexie spoke.

"Ambulance and Police to the apartment block on 15th Parker Avenue. Its my sister she's been attacked by her partner" Lexie looked at the anger in Theo's eyes. 

"Alley...mumma" Meredith cried.

"She is in the alley beside the apartment" Ellis wiped her tears as Richard placed his drink down.

"I'll fucking kill him"Theo roared, the entire resturaunt looked at him. 

"Theo calm down, calm down son" Richard tried but it was useless.

"I need to find her dad, I... I can't leave her"Theo shook his head.

"Richard go with him keep him rational. I...I'll keep her on the phone. Just be careful"Richard nodded as he and Theo left.

After another fifteen minutes of watching the scene unfold Derek stood up with Clara, both of them walked to Lexie.

"Lex whats happening" Clara asked. Lexie looked at her, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Listen baby, they are coming okay. You need to stay strong . I am so sorry I let you down. I am so sorry baby"Ellis sobbed.Lexie looked at her. 

"Do you want me to talk to her?"Lexie asked but Ellis shook her head. Sobs leaving her mouth as the paramedics took Meredith's phone and ended the call.

"Kyle..he's attacked her. We don't know anything else"Lexie watched as Clara's face dropped.  When Lexie's phone rang she answered quickly. "Theo are you there?"Lexie asked.

"Get to the hospital now. We just got here. Her apartment is swamped with police already. Ambulance people working on her. Get there Lex, its not good" The call ended quickly. 

"Mum, we need to go now. They've got her but Theo says it doesn't look good. Clar..can I..can I call you or come to you tomorrow I'll update you on it all I just..I "Lexie stuttered.

"Go, we will take care of this. Go be with your sister" Derek spoke. Lexie nodded as she and Ellis rushed from the place.

" I gotta go, major domestic violence call on 15th Parker Avenue. Female is in bad way"Arthur stood up.

"Dad thats Meredith...She is the girl that Kyle was dating"Once Clara said that Arthur was gone. Derek looked with sad eyes as his family walked over.

"Wait Meredith as in the baby sitter, as in the gorgeous blonde you nearly kissed on Sunday"Amelia gasped. Derek frowned as Clara looked in his eyes.

"You nearly kissed her? How?"She exclaimed.

"No we didn't nearly kiss Amy. She was upset about something and I wiped her tear and saw some huge bruise on her cheek that she'd covered. She was going to tell me something before you bloody walked in"Derek hissed. 

But they'd know nothing until the next day. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

360K 4.3K 83
@maxverstappen1 requests to follow you.
351K 6.4K 23
Farah Miller, the famous Dr. Miller's daughter, is a surgical intern at Seattle Grace. In which she makes friends with Izzie Stevens, Meredith Grey...
26.2K 764 36
Meredith Grey is an extraordinary wife, mother, and surgeon but when her heart was ripped out from the death of her husband, how will she ever move o...
32.1K 1.8K 60
He was a neurosurgeon, one of the the best. She was just starting off. He had been married with children before his wife left him before one day he r...