Demon Slayer: KIMETSU No YAIB...

Od yuji19

It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato... Více

Chapter 1- Cruelty
Chapter 2-Trainer Sakunji Urokodaki
Chapter 3- Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 4 - Final Selection
Chapter 5 - My Own Steel
Chapter 6- Swordmens Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 7- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 8- Tha Smell of Enchanting Blood
Chapter 9- Temori Demon and Arrow Demon
Chapter 11- Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 12- The Boar Bares it's Fangs, Zenitsu's Sleeps
Chapter 13- Something More Important than Life
Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 15- Mount Natagumo
Chapter 16- Letting Someone Else go First
Chapter 17- You Must Master a Single Thing
Chapter 18- A Forged Bond
Chapter 19- Hinokami
Chapter 20- Pretend Family and new Breathing
Chapter 21- Against Crops Rules
Chapter 22- Master of the Mansion

Chapter 10- Together Forever

11 0 0
Od yuji19

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
As Yahaba's body fell to the ground and his beads, Tanjiro falls to the ground.

Tanjiro (mind):"I did it. The Whirlpool is strong when it's underwater! But I used his attack to gain and evlope the arrows!"

Then his head falls to the ground rolling a couple feet from Tanjiro facing him.

Yahaba:"Damn. Damn brat, why would you do this to me! I just need to bring in your head, that's all ever taken to finally to win his approval! I'll never forgive you!"

Tanjiro got on one knee and ready's his blade, while Yahaba hands start to moves.

Yahaba:"I'll make sure you pay what you done to me! My face is filthy because of you shoving it in the dirt! I swear I'll bring you down with me!"

As his hands are up, his eyes now have all directions as they closed Tanjiro's body now have all directions on him as he noticed.

Tanjiro (mind):"Oh no! He's got me!"

Suddenly he was sent to the right fast into the brick wall.

Tanjiro (mind):"This force is stronger than any arrows he has hitting me with before! I've had to defend myself with everything I got or my body's going to be smashed!"

Before he hits the wall he used the Fourth From to help, but when he falls to the ground he was sent up in the air.

Tanjiro (mind):"My body is on so much pressure, I can't swing my sword! Do something! Make a move! Don't get beaten! Not here! Second From, Water Wheel!"

He used the clockwise to stop him but another arrow brought him down and he used a bunch of Water Breathing Forms, like the Waterfall Basin, Water Surface Slash, Drop Ripple Thrust, Whirlpool while being drag in different places.

Tanjiro (mind):"I never made so many moves before! It feels like my arms is going get ripped off!"

Yahaba:"*half gone*You haven't suffered enough! I'm not done... Not just yet! Your pain will be infuriating!"

He was being thrown in different ways as he keep on using the water forms again and again.

Tanjiro (mind):"How long will this go on? Will it end?*Waterfall Basin*Don't think about it! Just keep fighting back!*Whirlpool*Pull out all the stops!*Water Wheel*"

Yahaba:"Still not enough! Not yet! I still haven't--."

As he was gone so was the arrows, Tanjiro falls down to the ground dropping his sword as he starts to breath heavily, as the tailsmen falls off. He slowly and shaken getting up.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko... Tai... Miss Tamayo... Yushiro... I cracked my rib and broke my leg."

As he try to grab his sword he can't tighten his grip.

Tanjiro (mind):"I-It's no use. I'm so exhausted I can't grip my sword! I gotta go! I gotta to get over their! There's one more demon left!"

He slowly crawl to his sword and bite on the handle and start to crawl.

Tanjiro (mind):"Hang on, I'm coming! I'll be there soon! Just hang on, I'm coming. Stay safe!"

During the fight with Susamaru she starts to dribble all the temoris to make a huge dust cloud that cover their vision, while she laughed, Tai and Yushiro dodge each throw of the temori.

Yushiro:"What a fool! Avoiding a bunch of liner attacks like these, is child's play! Locating you will be easy, too!"

Tai:"Don't get to cocky, Yushiro!"

As Yushiro cloak himself and run to her left as Tai run to the right, while Susamaru smirked.

Susamaru (mind):"And finding you will be a pice of cake, too! You maybe good at that sealment spell.(out loud)But I know where you are!"

She hardly throw the temori at Yushiro at full speed, which caught him off guard, but Tai jump in and slice it before it hit his face as the dust clears up.

Tai:"Your welcome."

Yushiro:"I didn't say thank you!"

Susamaru:"*chuckling*Now the real fun has began!"

She throw another temori at them, as Tai was ready to strike Nezuko out of nowhere jump in and kicked the ball back while landing on her feet.

Susamaru:"*laughed*This is getting more and more fun!"

Yushiro:"Don't do that! You can't be reckless just because your immortal! Like your your idiot friend here, even thow his not immortal!"

Tai:"Hey!"

Nezuko looks at Yushiro seeing him as her younger brother and start to head lat both Tai and Yushiro as they both blushed.

Yushiro:"What are you doing! Watch out!"

As they look, a temori was sent at them but Nezuko kicked it, but have trouble at first, but as it kept on going she start to kick the ball right which shocked both Tai and Yushiro.

Yushiro:"Amazing.*sees Tamayo next to him*Lady Tamayo."

One kick from, Nezuko shocked Susamaru as she grabbed it, which shocked her while Nezuko stand straight, ready.

Susamaru (mind):"You little brat! You think your tough! Just because you figure it out how too kick my temori back at me? Don't be so ingrate!"

As Susamaru drops a temori she kick it a Nezuko while she did the same, as it was behind kick back and forth it's starts to go faster and faster.

Susamaru:"*growls*Damn you brat!"

Nezuko:"*growls*"

Yushiro:"How?"

Tai:"Miss Tamayo, what did you do to her?"

Tamayo:"I just have her a healing serum specifically for demons. But all it did was heal her. It has no effect on her physically strength. Where witnessing Nezuko's power, without a drop of human blood... This is all her. She rapidly gaining strength."

Nezuko put all her strength into one kick that send the temori flying past Susamaru's face and it leaves a hole in the wall.

Tamayo (mind):"But her opponent is formidable. If she give it her all. Nezuko wouldn't stand a chance! She needs help. Let's see what I can do."

As she lift her sleeve, Tai steps in.

Tai:"Not yet, I want to do something."

Susamaru:"*laughing*Aren't you amusing little girl! Looks like I'm give this everything I got!*appears temori*I'm curious to see how long you can hold out!"

Nezuko:"*growls*"

Tai walks infront of Nezuko with his newly formed left hand glaring at Susamaru.

Susamaru:"Hey! Get out of the way damnit!"

Tai:"Not a chance."

Nezuko looks at him awws as she sighs.

Susamaru:"Fine then, I'll just have to kill you first then!"

As she ready the six temori's, Tai rease his left hand as their was blood dripping off his fingers, then she throw them all at Tai at full force.

Tai(mind):"Blood Demon Art."

There was a red sphere in front of his hand which surprised Yushiro and Susamaru.

Tai (mind):"Warped!"

A big ball shoot from Tai and engulfed the six temori's and head towards Susamaru, which she blocked it with her arms as dust cloud appeared, as the smoke cleared most of jwr arms were gone.

Yushiro:"He can use Blood Demon Arts?"

Tamayo (mind):"His seal is breaking."

As Tai lower his hand and sheathed his blade, Susamaru start to laughed, as her arms are back to normal.

Susamaru:"Another one, good! Now let's see how long you two can last!"

Suddenly, Tamayo walk in front of Tai staring at Susamaru, as more Temori appeared.

Tamayo:"If your Twelve Kizuki! I have a question?"

Susamaru:"Get out of the way! Move it you damn fugitive!"

Tamayo:"One question, that's all I'm asking. Do you have any idea who's Kibutsuji really is?"

Susamaru:"*shocked*What the hell are you saying?"

Tamayo:"He's a coward. Surely you realized that? He is in a constant state of fear."

Susamaru:"How dare you! Damn you, Shut up!"

Tamayo:"Do you want to know why no demons can't ever group together? Or why they canbilze each other? Because he doesn't want us to group up, his fear is we will attack him if we could. He manipulates demons to make us behave, demons like you."

Susamaru:"Don't you dare, don't say that, shut up! He's mo reason to be so petty!"

Then Yushiro noticed what Tamayo is doing.

Yushiro (mind):"Of course.*looks at her blood drip hand*Lady Tamayo is casting a spell."

Susamaru:"You can't comprehend the power he welds! No one's stronger than him! Not Lord Kibutsuji!"

As the mist starts to cover the ground, Susamaru relised what she did and cover her mouth in fear, while Tamayo show her bloody arm as the mist comes out.

Tamayo:"You forgot you couldn't say his name didn't you? You just triggered the curse."

Susamaru start to panic.

Yushiro (mind);"Magical Aroma of Daylight. It weakens the brain functions."

He turn his head to see Nezuko and Tai swaying back and forth.

Yushiro (mind):"Making them impossible to lie or to keep secrets.*looks at Tamayo*And it's so potent, Lady Tamayo!"

Tamayo:"I feel sorry for you... But farewell now."

Then Susamaru start to run screaming.

Susamaru:"Please forgive me! I'm so sorry!*stops*I'm begging you. I didn't mean to please! Please forgive me!"

As she cry's in pain, she drop one of her temari as it rolls close to Tanjiro as he crawled, when he looked at it and back he was scared to see her in pain and changing color, then she scream in pain as three huge arms pop out from her, two at the stomach and one at the mouth while blood is coming out.

Tanjiro was terrified at what he saw, while Tamayo looks away Yushiro can't believe at what he's seeing. As blood drop on the ground one blood cover hand from her mouth slowly came close to her and grab her face, and squeeze and crush as blood fly's out. Tanjiro drop his blade in shock as Yushiro was terrified at what he saw as the hands kills Susamaru.

As it was over the only thing left is her kimono, one arm, blood and her eyeball. Tamayo kneel close to her while Tanjiro is on his knee with his blade sheathed and use it as a support.

Tanjiro:"Is it over, is she dead?"

Tamayo:"She will be momentarily. Kibutsuji's curse. The cells he left in her body well destroy it, she'll be ripped apart from the inside. General speaking, the battle between demon LA are futile. It's pointless. The wounds they inflicted on each other can't be fatal. Only sunlight or the sword of the Demon Slayer can kill them! Except Kibutsuji , he's the only one who can destroy a demons cells."

When he lower his head, he heard someone running when he looks up he sees Yushiro running up to him and put a cloth over his mouth.

Yushiro:"You can't inhale Lady Tomayo's spell! Thr human body can't take it! You got that!"

Tanjiro nodded yet to him.

Tamayo:"Tanjiro... The demon you fought, she's not one of the Twelve Kizuki.*points at her eyeball*The Twelve Kizuki all have numbers engraved on their eyeballs, but she doesn't have one. Which means the other demon, is mostly likely isn't either. They were too weak."

Tanjiro:"Too weak? Really?"

Yushiro:"Don't question her, Lady Tamayo is never wrong.*looks at Susamaru destroyed self*Pathetic, the demon was credible stupid. She thought she can get away for hurting Lady Tamayo.*smirks*She deserve that happen to her."

Tamayo used a syringe to take some blood.

Tamayo:"With any luck this blood still be instrumental for us, to developing a cure."

She put the syringe into a box and stands up and looked at Tai and Nezuko who is leaning against a wall, sleeping.

Tamayo:"Now I need to care of, Nezuko and Tai. She's already medicated and they both inhaled my spell, for which I'm deeply sorry."

As soon Tamayo go and help Tai and Nezuko, Yushiro was shocked and looked back at Tanjiro.

Yushiro:"Alright, don't move a muscle! You're on your own now! I won't leave Lady Tomato's side! Not for a second!"

He runs to Tomato's side, as Tanjiro looks at Susamaru's kimono.

Susamaru:"Ma... Ri..."

When she barely spoke caught his attention.

Susamaru:"Mari... Mari..."

Tanjiro looks at the temari and slowly getting up and walk towards the temari then he put it next to her as he was on his knees.

Tanjiro:"Here's your temari."

Susamaru:"Play with me. Play with me*crying*."

Tanjiro (mind):"You probably murdered dozens. But inside your just a little kid."

As the sun rises up the only hand left vanished.

Tanjiro (mind):"You thought your one of the Twelve Kizuki. Devised... Force to fight... And now it's Kibutsuji's curse that killed you. No squashed. When you die, not even your bone remain. Is this the price you pay for killing people?"

As the blood disappears, Tanjiro starts to cry but looked up determined, as he image Muzan Kibutsuji.

Tanjiro (mind):"Kibutsuji... Even people who follow him get treated this way! He truly is... A demon!"

I'm the basement, Tai opened his eyes and got up and saw Tamayo, Yushiro and Nezuko and walk out.

Tamayo:"Oh Tai, how do you feel?"

Tai:"Good Miss Tamayo.*looks at Nezuko*Nezuko?"

She then runs up to him and hugged him as he did the same tightly. When they stop he looked at Tamayo smiled, as Nezuko holds his hand.

Tai:"Thank you, Miss Tamayo."

Yushiro:"You should be. And you should thank me."

Tai:"What for?"

Yushiro:"Your going to tell your friend your secret."

Tai:"What do you mean by secret?*released as his eyes widen*What, you mean..."

Yushiro:"Yes, I don't want to see you cry over that, okay. That's all."

Tamayo:"Yushiro!"

Yushiro:"Sorry!"

Tanjiro:"Miss Tamayo! Hey Yushiro?"

They all looked up where they hear Tanjiro.

Yushiro:"Where over here! You don't really need to come down. But if you want to, hurry it up."

Tamayo:"Yushiro!"

Yushiro:"Just kidding!"

Tamayo:"It's all right, come down Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro:"Oh, okay?"

As he slowly walks down the stairs, when he got to the bottom he smiled when he saw, Nezuko and Tai.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko! Tai!"

Nezuko runs towards Tanjiro and gives him a hug as he did the same while Tai walk next to him.

Tamayo:"I thought it best to get her to the basement before daybreak. The sunlight won't reach us here!"

As they stop hugging he turn to Tai.

Tanjiro:"Are you okay?"

Tai:"Better as ever."

Then they see Nezuko run off.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko?"

She ran up to Tamayo and hugged her, while Yushiro has a tic-mark on his face, as Tamayo hugged back.

Yushiro:"*mad*What are you doing! Step away from Lady Tamayo! That's so rude!"

Tamayo:"Calm down, Yushiro. I don't mind at all."

Yushiro:"*back to normal*Right!*start to sparkly*(mind)Your so kind, Lady Tamayo. Too beautiful to believe!"

Nezuko then looks at Yushiro and per his head which he didn't like.

Yushiro:"Wha... No... Stop!"

Tamayo:"It's a bit strange, she's been acting acting like this ever since she woke.*look at Tai and Tanjiro*I wonder if she's alright?"

Tai:"There's nothing to worry about. She's just fine."

As they walk close, Nezuko has doted eyes while Yushiro try to push her hand back.

Tai:"If I'm would've to make a guess, I say she thinks of you both as family."

Tanjiro:"I agree."

Yushiro:"Nock it off!"

Tamayo:"Us as family? But wait? I thought the spell that Nezuko is under only made her see humans as family.  And Yushiro and I are demons."

Yushiro:"I said stop!"

Tai:"Not to Nezuko, you two are as human to any to her. She wanted to protected you."

After she stop after trying to pet Yushiro she hugged Tamayo again, which didn't make Yushiro happy, as Tanjiro looks down.

Tanjiro:"You know, I didn't like the idea of a spell at first, but it still seems like she still have a will of her own so--."

When he looks up he sees, Tamayo crying.

Tanjiro:"*freaks out*I'm so sorry! Nezuko stop get away from her! You're being very rude!"

Tamayo:"*put her face in Nezuko's shoulder*Thank you... Thank you so much, Nezuko!"

Everyone looked at them in solum, as Yushiro remembers what happen to him.

Tamayo:"There is a way for me to keep you alive, if you want?"

Tamayo is in her doctor cloak and sit next to a dreadfully sick human Yushiro.

Tamayo:"However it will cost your losing your humanity. If I don't do it m, you will indeed scum to your illness. However, if you lose your humanity that would lose pain as well. So tell me. Do you still wish to live?"

He was broken out of it as he heard, Tamayo.

Tamayo:"Yushiro and I will be leaving this region."

Tanjiro:"Huh?"

Tamayo:"We're too close to Kibutsuji, now. It's far to risky to stay here, we need a new place to hide. Besides I think I hidden my identity, but after treating so many humans now, I'm sure some of them figure out I'm a demon. Children and the elderly are special preceptive. So Tanjiro... Tai."

Tanjiro:"Yes?"

Tai:"Yeah?"

Tamayo:"To protect Nezuko. Would you two like us to take her with us. Were we go?"

While Yushiro gasp, Tai and Tanjiro were confused. And Yushiro was shaking his head no.

Tamayo:"Obviously I can't promise her safety, but I believe she'll face less danger when she's in battle."

Tanjiro (mind):"*looks down*She might be right. With them where ever they end up, Nezuko would be safer."

Tai(mind):"*Looking down*While she's with them, we don't have to worry about her safety all the time."

Nezuko grabbed Tanjiro's hand which he looked at her then smiled then she grab Tai's hand which he did the same as he smiled at her too, as they both tightened their grip on her hands, and they all looked at Tamayo and Yushiro.

Tanjiro:"Miss Tamayo thank you for your concern. But..."

Tai:"Nezuko is staying with us. Nothing is going to break us apart."

Tanjiro starts to remember his family.

Tanjiro:"No, never again."

Tamayo:"Yes I understand, well I wish you both good fortune then."

Yushiro:"*looks to the side*All right. We will be leaving as soon we cover our tracks. You should get moving as well."

Tanjiro:"You, right. And good luck and thank you for what you done for us."

Tai:"We really appreciated it, Miss Tamayo, Yushiro. Stay safe."

They then bow in respect, and they look at Nezuko.

Tanjiro:"Let's go, Nezuko."

Then Nezuko starts to run off and up the stairs.

Tanjiro:"Hey! That's doesn't mean you have to run!*run after her*"

Tai:"*sighed*Nezuko.*runs after her*"

Yushiro:"Tanjiro! Tai!"

They both stop at the first step and looked at Yushiro as did Tamayo as he looks away.

Yushiro:"Your friend and little sister... I guess she is a beaut."

Which Tanjiro are Tai smiled but also Tamayo. Later on they we're walking while they're crows are annoying them.

Crows(Tai's and Tanjiro's):"South-southeast! South-southeast! South-southeast! The next place you two need to go is South-southeast!"

Tanjiro:"I heard you! You both don't have to squawk at us okay!"

Tai:"Please!"

They fly in their faces as they put their hands up.

Tai:"We get it okay, so please stop!"

???:"Please!"

They look to their side to see a blood boy grabbing a girl by her arms crying.

???:"Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! You know I could die any day now! Marry me so I won't die alone! Marry me, I'm begging you, please!"

Tanjiro:"Wh-What is he doing? What on earth?"

Tai:"Let's stop him before he gets into trouble. Or worse, us."
                         (Preview)
As the page flipped to reveal Tai, Tanjiro and Nezuko jumping out into color with the two crows at the top left and the blonde boy at the bottom.

Tanjiro:"*imitates his crow*South-southeast! South-southeast!*normal voice and panicking*I mean we just finished fighting! Can we get some rest!"

Nezuko:"*dotted eyes and clutch fists*Hmm."

Tai:"I'll agree."

Tanjiro:"*looks at Nezuko and Tai*Oh really? Gest it was a pretty good impression."

Nezuko:"*closed eyes and fists*Hmm-mmm."

Tanjiro is now in the orange background.

Tanjiro:"Now it's time for another Taisho-era secret!*gets close*The Kasugai Crows, deliver messages, all have names. I heard mine is named Matsuemon Temori. And Tai's is Dante Saito."

Nezuko:"(normal time)*dotted eyes and clutch fists*Hmm-mmm."

Tanjiro:"Yeah,*looks at Tai*You should try one, Tai."

Tai:"Okay.*clears throat*"This is your first assignment as a Demon Slayer!"*released and panicked*Hey, that's right! We haven't stop fighting from the start!"

Tanjiro:"Your right!"

Then they looked at everyone.

Tanjiro:"Next Chapter 11,"Tsuzumi Mansion "!*looks at Tai and Nezuko*Well I guess where better get back to work."

Nezuko:"*doted eyes and closed fists*Mmmm."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author:"Well that's the end of chapter 10 and I hope you guys enjoy it and as always stay safe and be safe out there everyone and I'll see you guys next time, bye everyone!!!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

93.6K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
52.1K 2.5K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
143 0 26
READ: If you cannot see some parts (there are 26 parts) please contact me on Discord. Bakxon_#0149. IMPORTANT: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba. If you...
11.4K 201 22
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...