My girl- Katie McCabe x reader

Από woso_images

Katie x Reader This is my first story!! Περισσότερα

Introduction
Our first time
Please don't hurt me
I guess they know now
What now?
Move in with me?
Please don't be her acl
Nights like these 🌃
Game day
Please just listen
Naughtly girls 🤫😏
Winners
My Protector
Its not what it looks like
Not just a chapter
Lifeless
As long as she's ok rn, I'm ok too.
Airport
24 hours- part 1
24 hours- part 2
Coming into camp
The first i love you
MD-1
Made for eachother
Im ok katie
🌴🌊☀️
The accident
I wouldnt survive without her
Chapter 30
Bronze
Bronze part 2
Its not your fault

Who will win?

1.4K 27 3
Από woso_images

Todays the day. I woke up early because I couldn't sleep due to the nerves. I would be starting for my country for the first time, and wearing my favourite number. Not to mention I'd be versing my girlfriends team. I decided to open Katie's messages.

My girl 💍

KT-Hey QT

KT-Hey babe, call me

KT-Your probably busy but when you get these please FaceTime me

KT-I'm missing your cute face

KT-Are you ignoring me baby?

KT-Did I do something

KT-That's it, I'm texting Kyra

KT-We haven't spoken for three days please call me I'm suffering

KT-You're the only person on the planet I want to speak to right now

KT-I'm missing you next to me

KT-Just wait for us to be alone finally

KT-Excited to lose tomorrow?

Y/n-Are you?

KT-Jeez finally, how are you shawty

Y/n- *Seen

KT-You are so annoying, your going to pay for this.

I left her on seen and continued on with my day. I do miss her like a lot and it does hurt me to ignore her but it's for the better, once we win I'll make it up to her ;)

6pm- Katie's POV
Y/n is still ignoring me, I guess she thinks it might her the Matildas win. She's kidding herself though. I'm not sure she can resist me for much longer but she's doing better than any girls I've dated.

I was stuffing around with Denise and Louise on the way to the coach when a fan called me over, I walked over to her, and she handed me a half Ireland jersey half Matildas jersey with y/n and I's ship name across the back.
"How did you get this?" I asked
"I got it made special, please give it to her" the little girl said and I agreed.

We pulled up the the stadium just after the Aussie coach did I tried to spot my girlfriend walking in but I must have just missed her.

I enter the changing room and start my pre-match preparations.

Finally I lay eyes on her. She's warming up on the other side of the pitch to us. Her and kyra have each other in head locks acting like little kids. I just giggled and rolled my eyes, Ruesha must have spotted me eyeing off my new girl when she called me out in front of the whole team.
"Stop drooling over your new shiny toy and join the team" she said
I was taken back and responded with "Someone sounds jealous. Self-conscious of our age are we?"
Ruesha seemed to get upset, it probably wasn't the best thing for me to say before a match, but I will always stick up for my girl.

As we make our way back down to the tunnel to get our kits on and get ready to play, I make eye contact with y/n I was thinking that she was walking over to hug me or something but I got swerved and she hugged Lucy Quinn and Dennise instead.

Y/n's POV
I walked in Katie's direction only to swerve her for a couple of her teammates.
"Anyways good luck girls" I said letting go of them
"You too" they said
"Wow, ok" Katie said and I just turned and winked at her

I ran after kyra and Ellie down the tunnel wrapping me arms around them as we walked into the changing room.

I pulled the kit over my head for what felt like the first time but it wasn't i just didn't have to pull a bib over and walk out before the starting 11. I was nervous before but I'm not now, I'm excited. This is my chance to prove to my country and inspire me nation by wearing the green and gold with pride. I knew my family and friends would be watching from home.

I lined up in the tunnel before Katie did. I knew she was coming though, I could hear her. She got closer and closer to me before she shoulder charged me and turned and winked, trying to get in my head. The fourth offical watched it take place and was almost about to tell the ref before I stopped her.
"Ahaha she's my girlfriend it's cool" I said laughing

We walked out and lined up. after the World Cup, we had sold out all of our friendlies, so there was a sea of gold in the stands.

The Irish National anthem played, and it was almost silent, or you could hear was the Irish players singing at the top of their lungs. No one in the crowd knew the words.

When it came to the Australian National anthem, the entire crowd got into it. I thought I was gonna cry is my first time singing my national anthem of my country when it ended and we turned on clapped Hayley noticed I was choking up I'm wrapped her arm around my neck, kissing me on the side of the head.
"You deserve this" she said
* I just looked up at her with tears in my eyes

I had to pull it together to shake hands. Because Katie was captain. She was the first one to shake our hands. A few of the girls were giggling as they had recently found out the situation between us. When she came to me, a lot of the girls were looking for shut my hands and looked into my eyes to notice them shiny from tears, she pouted at me, and gently stroked the side of my face. The rest of the Irish girls walked past, and shook my hand when it came to Ruesha (who was last) she squeeze my hand, really tight, hurting it. I winced pain. Katie had stayed near the ref to do the coin toss and noticed the interaction. She jogged up to me grabbing my hand and looking at it.
"Are you ok?"
"Yep I'm fine"
"I'm really sorry about that, it's probably my fault. I had a go at her before."
"It's alright Katie" I said
*she smiled apologetically and walked away to where the referee and Sam were stood.

Sam Y/n

Caitlin Mary Hayley

Kyra Katrina

Steph Alanna Clare Ellie

Macca

This was our formation. Someone kick off and normally she would take it, but she told me to take it. She smiled and handed me the ball hugging me.
Whispering "you got this"

1st minute
The referee blew her whistle and we were off.

7th minute
Katie was playing full back and came charging down the wing, she crossed the ball into the 18 yard box for dennise to be on the end of luckily enough Ellie was there with the goal saving block.

16th minute
Caitlin got hold of the ball and danced around two players sprinting up the wing. She cross the ball into Mary who placed a perfect ball near the penalty spot for Sam. Sam got there but was taken out by a legal sliding challenge.
"Fuck" she yelled

24th minute
Katie was about to pick a pass when Gorry slid into her ankles studs up. Katie when down hard rolling around and whining at the pain. My heart must have skipped a beat. She was near me so I ran over and placed my hand on her shoulder waiting for the ref to blow the whistle.
"Are you ok, Katie?"
She didn't respond still rolling around
The medics came and I got pushed out of the way. It was a bad tackle, but it takes a lot for her to need to leave the pitch. I knew should be fine, but I still stood over her nervously watching.

She had tears in her eyes when she stood up, because Gorry got a Yellow card, katie didn't need to leave the pitch.

We continued on

40th minute
The position was pretty equal with the Matildas having slightly more. We had a lot of good chances when Lucy Quinn came running down the wing, as Hayley went to tackle her she slipped and missed. Lucy got her cross off but it was kicked out for a corner by Steph.

41st minute
Katie stepped up to take this. I knew the threat she posed from corners so I got nervous. She kicked the ball and it was placed perfectly. It hit the far post and went in direct from the corner. I knew she had that in her and so did the rest of us from the World Cup but it was still shooting she could do it twice. The Irish girls ran off and celebrated.

45th minute
The halftime whistle blew.
"Fuck" I whispered under my breath

I walked into the change room and the girls haven't given up. No one was sulking, and Tony still had a smile on his face.
"We've got this girls......let's go out there and win it for the home crowd"

We ran out of the tunnel, yelling, clapping and hyping each other up.

46th minutes
* whistle blew

74th minute
I ran into the box to receive a corner when I was stuck in the face my the goal keeper. Due to my recent head injury, my teammates, the medical staff and some of the Irish girls freaked out crowding around me. I stayed down, holding my head until the referee blew her whistle for a penalty. The second she did. I got back up with a smile, but because it was a head injury I had to be concussion checked.

Whilst I sit on the sideline, watching Steph repair for penalty, I whispered under my breath
"You got this stephy"

Before we knew it, the ball struck the roof of the net 1-1

89th minute
I won't accept a drawer, I cannot. I make a run for the back post as Mary dribbles the ball up through the centre of the pitch making sure I stay on side Mary passed the ball to Caitlin. Caitlin crossed the ball in with her right foot and I received it perfectly on my head into the back of the net. 2-1

I run towards the corner flag and doing the slide some of the other girls nice little after me and the rest of them join me in the corner I had won the game.

90th minute
*whistle blown

The game was over and we won. I walked straight up to Katie who didn't seem to upset surprisingly, I think she was happy for me. I got her attention and she picked me up, I wrapped my legs around her waist the cuddled into her neck.
"Congrats baby"
"Thanks"
"So you're talking to me know you got your way?"
"Of course" I said kissing her neck
"Your all mine tonight though right?"
"Mhm"

I finished shaking the hands of the rest of the Irish girls and headed towards the tunnel to have a shower. Katie caught up with me.
"Hey meet me in the car park in 30 minutes"
"Ok babe" I answered

I showered and didn't forget to wash my hair and shave everywhere ;) (if you know what I'm saying ). I hugged the girls goodbye but I knew I'd see them all tomorrow for a final day on camp. We will review the game and pack up out hotel rooms.

I met my girl in the car park she was leaning against the car.

A/n it's longer but it's not very interesting. Just wait for the next one it gets spicy ;)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12.2K 160 17
in this story, emily and her young 3 year old son cooper expands their family. the recent signing for arsenal finds herself experiencing romantic con...
13.2K 235 13
One shots about women's footballers Send me some requests!
30.8K 683 19
Random One Shots of WOSO players... Please feel free to leave any suggestions on my wall and I'll see what I can come up with x Also PLEASE tell me...
66.7K 916 50
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...