MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

De DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... Mais

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT

CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST

279 14 5
De DreamBluenotdreammy

[ The Hanshi ]

"Hey, Lan XiChen! Zewu-Jun!" Jiang Cheng who was get dragged by the collar.

Lan XiChen went inside the room and throw Jiang Cheng on the bed, "OW!" Jiang Cheng who got thrown on the bed by Lan Xichen.

Jiang Cheng turned his head and stared at Lan Xichen, the two stared at each other, Jiang Cheng pouted as he laid his head on his hand standing supporting it head, "Since when has the Lan Sect been so lenient towards something as shameless as peeking at one of its most distinguished cultivators bathe? How could they tolerate this?!" Jiang who was disappointed that his planned didn't work..

Lan XiChen turned as he start to strip, jiang Cheng on his thoughts, "what if I strike while the iron is hot and disgust him some more..." Jiang Cheng who planned another plan that could make Lan XiChen disgust of him and kick him out the cloud recesses.

"Lan- ouch!" Jiang Cheng got bumped his head to Lan XiChen's chest, he backed his head a bit and look up at Lan XiChen, "...." The two stared at each other and Jiang Cheng slowly look down as he sees the mark on it lan Xichen's chest.

"Huh.." Jiang Cheng stared at the mark on its chest, Lan XiChen notice the stare on his chest that Jiang Cheng got curious how he have it, "....."

"The brand mark, I also had one before I became the Yiling Patriarch..." Jiang Cheng stared at the mark more the curiousness on his face shows.

"No matter the position or the shape, this one is exactly the same as the one I used to have... But why?" Jiang Cheng, has questions that he wanted to ask Lan XiChen, he looks up and stare at Lan XiChen's face.

"Lan XiChen made his name at a young age and people have been speaking very highly of him. Just what an unforgivable mistake did he make for him to be punished so harshly?" Jiang Cheng wanted to ask and know the meaning of his mark, why did he have it? What happened, when he was gone.. what mistake did he do to be punished like this, was written all over Jiang Cheng's face.

"You will be sleeping here." Lan XiChen said and walks out the room as his room was next to its Jiang Cheng's room...

-SHUTS

Jiang Cheng stared at the door where Lan Xichen went to, he relaxed his body as he keeps staring at the door..

"How strange! In the past, no matter what I did, Lan XiChen couldn't tolerate anything." Jiang Cheng lies down on the bad, "But now, no matter what I did, Lan XiChen can tolerate everything. How strange!" Jiang Cheng falls his body to it's bed and looks at the ceiling..

"...." Jiang Cheng, eyes wide awake couldn't sleep yet, "would he be asleep already?" Jiang Cheng thoughts and looks at the door once again.

[ The rules of the Lan Sect are strict with a rigorous sleeping routine. They sleep at nine and rise at five. ]

"The lights inside Lan XiChen's inner bedchamber are still on." Jiang Cheng on his thoughts again and thinks of something.

After couple of minutes he gets up and walks towards to the door where Lan Xichen was sleeping.

"The token of passage is on him. Maybe I'll be able to find it?" Jiang Cheng thoughts as he slowly opened the door and peep inside.

Jiang Cheng who sneaks inside the room, as he saw Lan XiChen laying down on it's bed peacefully. Jiang Cheng sneakily towards him and laid his hand towards it face making sure if he was actually fully sleep.

"Mn." Lan XiChen who suddenly woke up, as Jiang Cheng who panicked, "He's not asleep!" He was in panic that he thinks of something quick.

Lan XiChen's eyes slowly blinking as he looks to Jiang Cheng, "Oh well, I'll just go through with it." Jiang Cheng who planned that is not even related to his what he planned before, bad decision at all.

Jiang Cheng immediately make a moved as he lift up the white blanket at its used to Lan XiChen. Lan XiChen who was seems in surprised by the sudden move from Jiang Cheng, "I remember him hating physical contact. Back then, if I touched him, I could be thrown into the air." Jiang Cheng smirked as he was on top of Lan XiChen looks down at him whole smiling.

"Now he'll definitely kick me out, won't he?!" He said as he thinks of kicked out on Lan XiChen's Hanshi.

"... Get down.." Lan XiChen said as he started above him as he can see Jiang Cheng's smiling face.

Jiang Cheng smile turned to a smirk as he laid his head down as it was inch away from Lan XiChen face, "no, if you let me sleep here, you should've known that something like this would happen." Jiang Cheng said as they're face was inch away each other, Lan XiChen who was staring at Jiang Cheng face, "...."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Lan XiChen said with a face calm as he stared at Jiang Cheng eyes.

Jiang Cheng who was above him, thinks before answering Lan XiChen, "for some reason, I feel like I should think twice before I answer this question..." He thoughts as he seems to be regretting what he was doing.

Lan XiChen's hand lift up as it laid's to Jiang Cheng's waist as he press his finger to it. Jiang Cheng felt the hand of his waist, and eyes wide from the sudden movement of Lan XiChen. EEK-

Lan XiChen used resent power as Jiang Cheng's body fall on Lan XiChen's top body, "I can't control my body.." Jiang cheng was surprised.

"The. Stay like this for the whole night." Lan XiChen said as he said to Jiang Cheng's ear, hand was still on Jiang Cheng waist holding him.

"Just what's happened to Lan XiChen during these past years? How did he become like this? Is this still the Lan Xichen from back then?! He's the one who's had his body possessed, isn't he?!" Jiang Cheng who couldn't control his body and was stuck on Lan XiChen's above..

Lan XiChen rises as he looks at the candle who was near to his bed, "He finally can't stand it any longer?!" Jiang Cheng thoughts as Lan Xichen will let him go. Lan XiChen swing his arm as the wind blow out the candle.

-WHOOSH

"Sleep" said lan Xichen as he slide up the blanket and as the two of them covered by the white blanket, Jiang Cheng who was dumbfounded and was stuck like that who whole night.

"What is he doing-!?" Jiang Cheng beating himself inside as lan Xichen hand was at Jiang Cheng's back patting to help Jiang Cheng to sleep..

Jiang Cheng who slowly feeling sleepy at Lan XiChen pats gentle.. "...." Lan XiChen opened his eyes as he little peek at jiang Cheng above him, "...." Lan XiChen stared at Jiang Cheng face m, a small smile appeared on his lip.

"Good night... WanYin.." said Lan XiChen whispered as he also slowly fall asleep..

I don't have a good relationship with Lan XiChen.

The beginning of it must've been during the three months of coming to the GusuLan Sect with Shijie and Xian-gege to study when I was fifteen..

[ Thirteen years ago, the Yunmeng ]

Jiang Cheng along with his Older sister Yanli and older brother WuXian.

"I'm gonna miss this place!" Said Jiang Cheng fakely cried at the hallway along with his older siblings.

The older male giggles as he watch the youngest, Yanli also giggles as she was walking beside WuXian.

"Xian-ge" Yanli called out to her older brother, as WuXian turned his head as he smiled at her.

"Hmm? Yes, A-Li?" Said WuXian as his attention was at Yanli. Yanli smiled sweetly.

"Are you excited? Can you believe it?" She said with a bright smile on her face, "We're going to Gusu! And not just that, going on Gusu to study, you also gonna see the young master Lan!" She said, WuXian's expression changed as he pressed his lips together and turned his head at the front and fakely smiled.

"..y-yeah..." He said, with a sad expression, he remembers how they meet that was when he was 4years old the day when Jiang Fengmian Adopted him and brought him to the Gusu because of leader meetings he was tag along to Gusu.

"Clan Leader, Clan Leader Jiang is here along with his Jiang disciplines." Said a discipline of Qiren.

"Mhmm, I'll be there." Said Qiren as he stand up.

[ With Jiang's ]

Jiang FengMian holding little Jiang WuXian hand while waiting for clan leader Qiren.

"Clan Leader Jiang," said Qiren as he walks towards where Jiang FengMian.

"Sect Leader Lan, it was pleasure to meet you." Jiang FengMian said with a smile of his face.

"Mn. Hm-?" Lan Qiren saw a little bit who seems to hide behind FengMian. Jiang FengMian caught the attention of the Lan senior and look down as he saw his little WuXian hiding behind him.

"Sect Leader Jiang, may I know who's this kid?" Asked Qiren in curious. Jiang FengMian smiled as his attention went to the other leader.

"His my son, Jiang WuXian." Said Jiang FengMian. Lan Qiren was a bit surprised, since when did they have a child? How could no body know the Jiang's has finally a son.

"Hmm.." Qiren bend over as he wanted to speak with a kid who's hiding behind Jiang FengMian.

"Don't be scared child, it was nice to meeting you. I'm Lan Qiren, I have a nephew who's same age as you, maybe the two of you can be friends.." Lan Qiren said as he talks to little Jiang Ying..

Little WuXian, shyly peep to the older Lan as he slowly look up and stared at his adoptive father.

"Don't be scared A-Xian, he won't hurt my little A-Xian. His a nice person, greet him with respect A-Xian." Said Jiang FengMian with a gentle voice as he speaks to the young kid. Jiang Ying nodded as he turned his attention to the older Lan who was staring at him.

"... It's pleasure to meet you.. Master.." Jiang Ying said as he bowed with respect and gently greeted the older Lan, Qiren who nodded after hearing the greeting from the child of Jiang FengMian.

"It was pleasure to meet you too, young master Jiang" Qiren said with respect.

Little WuXian who seems to be lost in Gusu as he look everywhere to his adoptive father Jiang FengMian. "A-die... A-die...hech-" calling his father as he stays at the garden.. "A-die.. where are you..! A-Xian is scared.." Jiang Ying cried none stop, soon after a young boy who seems to be same age as him came.

"... Why are you crying..?" Said the young boy wearing white robe as the shoulder of his robe has resemble of a cloud.

WuXian slowly look up as he stared at the yellow/golden eyes from the young boy. "... I.. I lost my A-die..!" Jiang Ying said crying none stop.

"Where are you from?" Asked the young male with normal expression on his face not giving any emotion.

"I-im from the Yunmeng. My A-die is Jiang FengMian.." he said as he sniff his nose. The young boy stared at the crying male and pull out something on his robe.

"Here.. use this." He said, WuXian accept the towel and used it to his nose. He wipes it and give it back to the Lan kid.

"You must be the young master that the disciples were looking for.."

WuXian's attention Lighten up when he already knew who's disciples are looking for him. WuXian immediately nodded, The Lan kid sighed and offer his hand to him.

"Take my hand and follow me. I well take you there..." He said, WuXian thinks before accepting the hand offering to him.

"... Okay.." he said as he laid his hands to other hand.

The two walking quietly while holding hands each other. WuXian who seems very quiet the whole walking..

"... What's your name..?" Asked the other male, the Lan kid didn't said anything until WuXian decided to tell his name, "I'm Jiang Ying, what's yours?" After he introduced himself, he asked for the other male name.

After of walking and walking, they made it to where the disciples, WuXian who immediately lighten his mood up as he saw the Jiang's disciples who seems to be busy as he looks for him every where.

"...." The Lan kid heard the other kid giggles and his attention went to him.

"Thank you!" WuXian said as he smiled at the other kid beside him who only nodded "mn." He said.

WuXian who notice the emotion from the other he then think of something. He pulled out something on his purpled robe and give it to the other kid in exchange from the towel.

"Here! Take it, it's my exchange from your towel you gives to me." Said WuXian with a smile on his face, The Lan kid didn't said anything but he accepted the gift that WuXian give him, it was his first time someone give him a gift.

"..." He stared at the gift that WuXian give him, "it's a butterfly! My A-die buyed me that, before we come here in Gusu!" He said with an energetic voice.

The lan kid didn't say anything but stared at the gift. ".... Mn."

WuXian who giggles more and some discipline heard the young master giggles as their attention went to the two kids..

"Young master Jiang!" They said as they walk fast towards their young master.

"Young master! Where have you been? We've been looking for you everywhere and we couldn't find you." One of the Jiang Discipline said with a worried expression he shows to the young master.

"I got lost.. I'm sorry..." Said WuXian, the disciplines sighed and smiled at the young master for being brought, as their attention finally went to the other kid, they all shock as they bowed in respect.

"Young master Lan." They said, Wei Wuxian who seems to be confused and look at his so called friend.

"Your a young master as well?" Said WuXian with a confused and innocent face as he stared at the lan.

The lan kid nodded in respond as he stared at the eyes that the other kid who stared at him. "Wow! Which clan sect are you from!" Said WuXian with an energetic tune.

"... Here in GusuLan.." he said finally he talks again, WuXian who seems to be still not get it.

"Oh! So your a young master here in Gusu?"

The Jiang disciple smiled, at their young master.

"Young master... I think you might not know, his the sect leader Lan-Qingheng-jun son. The young master of Lan."

"Wow... Your dad is a sect leader!" Said wei Wuxian with a bright smile on his face,.

Lan Wangji was surprised from the sudden loud voice coming from the young one. Lan Wangji blinked two time before saying a word.

"Young master,-" wei wuxian turned his head to the older discipline "lower your voice, there is a rule here in cloud recesses, it is ruled no shouting or loud noises"

Wei Wuxian tilted his head in confused, yes it is.. how cloud someone made a rule like that. The Jiang disciple giggles as he smiled softly at the young master.

"It was forbidden, you should be careful or else the lan well punished you."

Wei Wuxian immediately covered his mouth and slowly look at the young lan beside him as it was staring at him with a emotional expression on his face.

".... Don't worry.. I won't tell anyone, it seems it was your first time coming here.." said lan Wangji as he wanted to smile but hesitate for smiling...

"Really!"

"Mn. My name is Lan Zhan" He said

Wei Wuxian smiled brightly as he finally told his name. "Lan Zhan?" He asked.

"Mn. My name is Lan Zhan, but my uncle called me Lan WangJi.." he said repeat his name, as he stared at those eyes.

"Lan Zhan, Lan WangJi.. that's really a beautiful name! Lan Zhan!" Said Wei Ying with a bright smile on his face.

Lan WangJi stared at the boy and formed a small smile on his lips as he felt a warm coming from his chest and feeling flutter from the warm, sweet and innocent smile.

"Mn.. what's your name?" Asked Lan WangJi as he stared at the boys' eyes.

The Jiang disciple watch the two young masters talking each other, a smiled formed on the disciple lip as he was happy to see the young master made a friend.

"My name is Jiang Ying! My courtesy name is Jiang WuXian! Father FengMian gives me that name!" Said Jiang Ying with a same smile on his face.

Lan Zhan, who seems to be enjoying seeing the smile on the boys face, as he wanted to be the only one to see that smile and wanted to see that smile forever on his life.

"Jiang Ying... Lan Ying.." Lan WangJi said as he whispered the last part where he says 'Lan Ying' . Lan WangJi blushed as he turned his head away.

A Jiang disciplines walks towards the two kids as they relieved to find the Young Master Jiang Ying after not finding him about a half an hour. The two boys seems to be enjoying to each other Jiang WuXian seems to be talking a lot while Lan WangJi just listening to him with a small smile on his face staring at his face.

Soon after the meeting between leaders finally done, Jiang FengMian says goodbye from the Leader Lan and Lan Qiren.

"Thank you for coming the meeting sect leader Jiang" said Lan WangJi's father as he bows and respect the other leader.

Jiang FengMian did the same and thanked him too for inviting him from the meeting. Soon after a little talk Jiang FengMian calls out for his adopted-son Wei WuXian who seems to be playing with the young master Lan WangJi. The two leaders seems to be proud and happy seeing their kids playing together. Lan WangJi's father was happy and surprised at the same time, his son Lan WangJi was a quiet, moral, honest, introverted and stubborn sometimes.. he loves his mother so much that everytime he go visit her day and night he also sleeps with his mother as he wanted to be with her mother...

"A-Xian,..!" Jiang FengMian says as he called out to him. Jiang Ying and Lan Zhan heard the man calling out for Jiang WuXian's name.

Jiang WuXian saw his father standing who seems to be at the entrance outside of the barrier, Jiang FengMian smiled at his son as Jiang WuXian got the signal of his father.

"I think the meeting is done... I have to go now Lan Zhan." Jiang Ying said as he turned his attention to Lan WangJi next to him.

"...mn.." Lan WangJi looks down as he seems not happy for his friend to go home. Jiang WuXian notice this attitude and he smiled and holds Lan WangJi's both cheeks making him to look at him(WWX) on the eyes.

"Don't worry, Lan Zhan! A-Xian will be back and play with A-Zhan!" Said Jiang WuXian with a smile, Lan WangJi stared at the boy and nodded.

"Mn.. promise..?" Lan WangJi said

"Mhm! Promise!" Said Jiang WuXian with his Bonnie smile at Lan WangJi likes to see from him.

The two part ways and everything was okay, the two used to close each other. Jiang WuXian was Lan WangJi's first ever best friend... The two always to play each other and when Jiang WuXian can't come to Gusu, Lan WangJi would pleaded his father or his uncle for him to go at Yunmeng Jiang sect to see and play with his best friend Jiang WuXian.

After they grow together, when they become 15.., Lan WangJi heard the news him being arranged married with his best friend Jiang WuXian. Since Lan WangJi declare nor refused to talk to other people-(except his A-Ying) nor to some girls. Lan WangJi's father decided to put Lan WangJi and Jiang WuXian to a arrange marriage.

Lan WangJi was not on the mood that day and was mad at his father as his angry accidentally let out on Jiang Ying after hearing the arrange marriage,. He was mad for putting him and his best friend on arrange marriage for not knowing him about the arrange marriage. He heard it from the Lan disciplines the gossips about him and the young master Jiang from Yunmeng Jiang sect.

The Lan Disciplines was punished for breaking the rule in the cloud recesses..

Jiang WuXian was also shock when he heard about the news of him being engaged to the young master Lan from GusuLan Sect.

"A-Xian, your fiance is young master Lan WangJi from GusuLan sect.." said Yu Ziyuan to her adoptive-son with her calm and a little worried face as she stared at her adoptive-son Jiang(Wei) WuXian.

Jiang WuXian didn't say anything for a minute and then he looks up at his adoptive-parents Yu Ziyuan and Jiang FengMian on the eyes as he form a warm yet sweet smile on his lips.

"I see... Thank you for telling me, A-Niang.. A-Die.." Jiang WuXian said as he bows with respect before he leaves at the main hall.

".... I'm getting married with.. Lan Zhan..." Whispered Jiang WuXian to himself as he took a deep breath and let it out as he looks up at the sky..

"....."

The two begin awkward after they knew that the two of them officially engaged at each other by forced. Lan WangJi who seems not to be at good words as he also not know about his true feeling to Jiang WuXian.. Jiang WuXian who seems already know his feelings towards Lan WangJi but yet he decided to keep it to himself and wait for the right moment to confess at Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi who seems to be stubborn ignoring his feelings towards Jiang WuXian as he accidentally hurt Jiang WuXian, after seeing the expression of Jiang WuXian, Lan WangJi was shock, hurt and guilty was seen on his face. Jiang WuXian was the only one to be seen that expression on Lan WangJi the Lan Disciplines who passed by and saw the future wife of Lan WangJi was on the floor while Lan WangJi was standing Infront of him looking down at him as they didn't see the expression on its young master lans' face.

After hearing to what happened Lan WangJi was sent in a punishment as Jiang WuXian felt bad for Lan WangJi being punished by his own father. They're married was still remained as they waited for Lan WangJi and Jiang WuXian to be ready at the married of them.

[ Cloud Recesses - Gusu Lan sect ]

The Jiang's finally made it to the Cloud Recesses, the disciples of Lan notice the future wife of their young master as they bowed to him with respect and the rest of the Jiang's.

"Welcome to the cloud recesses," they said, Jiang Cheng who seems to be in a bad mood after hearing that cloud recesses has lots of rules and not just that he was upset that alcohol was forbidden at the cloud recesses.

"Can we have the invitation," asked one of the lan disciples, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli who seems to be in a confused they didn't brought the invitation card from the cloud recesses for them to enter.

"Wait- invitation? Didn't you know who we are?" Said Jiang Cheng with a little annoyed face as he walks forward to the lan discipline.

"Sorry, no invitation, no entre." Said the discipline, Jiang WuXian who seems in a little worried, it was his siblings first studying here at cloud recesses, he doesn't want for his siblings to be late at the classes.

After trying and trying, the discipline didn't let them enter the cloud recesses, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli and Jiang WuXian was at the front of the entrance waiting for them to let them enter inside the cloud recesses.

"Sigh... How could they do this to us?" Said Jiang Cheng. "Did they forgot that, the he was the future madam Lan her in Gusu Lan sect.

Jiang Cheng couldn't take it anymore and decided to go back where they stayed and look for the invitation for them to be enter. After waiting for Jiang Cheng to come back a young second master Lan came to them.

"Lady Jiang and Brother-in-low," said Lan XiChen as he bows respect to his future brother-in-low and with his smile on his face.

Jiang Yanli and WuXian did the same as they greeted the Second Young master Lan Huan; courtesy name: Lan Huan.

"Zewu-Jun it was pleasure to meet you once again." Jiang WuXian with his usual greeting. Lan XiChen remembers how, he first meet Jiang WuXian known as his brother fiance.

"I'm happy to see you once again, I'm glad you came here at cloud recesses"

"Mnm.. I'm also glad to you invite us, me and my siblings here to study in cloud recesses, I am excited for my siblings to study here." Said Jiang WuXian.

Lan XiChen nodded and looks at Jiang Yanli.

After a small talk, Lan XiChen let the Jiang's enter the cloud recesses, after hearing that the Jiang's was having trouble at the entrance they didn't get in because of them not having their invitation. Lan XiChen decided to go see and help the Jiang's because of his stubborn brother Lan WangJi not decided to help his future wife nor see him.

"Welcome at the cloud recesses, master Jiang and Lady Jiang" said Lan XiChen, Jiang WuXian smiled as he knew this man is his Brother-in-low in the future.

"Thank you, second young master Zewu-Jun" said Jiang WuXian as he bow in respect the Lan.

"...."

Lan XiChen turned as he looks at the tree as he spotted his brother hidden while staring at Jiang WuXian. Lan XiChen stared at him for a second and smiled, "oh, brother... When are you gonna stop being stubborn."

TO BE CONTINUE

Words counter: 4425

Sorry if it's short (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 5.1K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...
405K 20.3K 34
Wei WuXian was the secret of the Jiang sect. Not many knew of him, and everyone was warned against going towards the house on the river. All who trie...
89.2K 4.3K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...
158K 7.6K 24
After the dual between Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin, the two of them doesn't know that when they fall asleep that night they don't know what is about...