The Alphas' Pride Mate (The P...

By AlphaKelly

"We reject your rejection, Dirk!" Tricc growled, his voice dripping with determination. "You can't run away f... More

The Pride Who Goes Into Heat.
DEAR READERS,
HELLO!
MEET THE CHARACTERS!!
A PRIDE'S REJECTION.
KINGMAKER.
HOSPITAL VISIT.
TRICC'S SHORTCOMING.
SETH'S AWAKENING.
KURT'S TROUBLE.
MATE'S CALL.
WHEN ONE LINK DIE...
THAT DREADFUL NIGHT.
DYING BIRD.
DIRK'S JEALOUSY.
HURT MY LOVE.
OWNED BY THE PRIDE.
BEGGING TO BE KISSED.
RIDING THE WAVE OF PLEASURE.
ELICIT CRIES OF BLISS.
BED A BETA
TO HOLD AND TO HEAL.
HIS LOVE FOR HIM.
HIS SCENT.
SEDUCING HIM.
ON TO HIM.
BLOOD, POWER AND DEBT.
LEADER.
FIRST HEAT.
TO HIS FATE.
DANCING WITH A STRANGER.
LOVE ONLY HIM.
MAKE LOVE TO ME, ONE LAST TIME.
NO CONTROL.
SHAMEFUL.
GAME OVER.
NOT AN OMEGA.
SAVE THE PRIDE.
MATE'S DISTRESS.
PHEROMONE CALL.
INTOXICATED BY HIS PHEROMONES.
SWEET MOANS.
LIKE THE MOON.
POISON THE PRIDE.
LIKE THE AIR HE BREATHES.
YEARNING FOR THEM.
MADE WITH LOVE.
FIRST KISS.
KISS ME AGAIN, PLEASE.
ERIK'S JEALOUSLY.
WE REJECT YOUR REJECTION.
TRAPPED.
HIS DEMISE.
THE GATHERING OF ALPHAS.
WHITE LYCAN KING.
VERGE OF EXPLOSION.
ANDREW'S DESIRES.
DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT.
MINE AND MY BROTHERS.
A DEMIGOD AND A BIRTH OMEGA.
CRY LIMP.
TRICC'S FIRST KISS.
HIS MARK ON THEM.
BREAKING THE CLAIM.
SCHEMES AND SEDUCTIONS.
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
FIX MALTA.
ABANDONED.
WHAT'S THE RUSH, MALTA.
SECRETS AND WEAKNESSES.
THEIR MATE.
DIRK MOANED.
THEIR PRIDE, WHO GOES INTO HEAT.
ADDICTED.
OMEGAS.
WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT.
ACHE: DIRK'S DESIRE.
JELLYBEAN.
DIRK'S HEAT.
THEIR BEAUTIFUL MATE.
RIPPLING SHEATH.
MISSING.
DESTRUCTION.
THE END AND THE BEGINNING.
TRICKED AND TAKEN.
HELLO, BEAUTIFUL.
BICKERING BIRTH OMEGAS.
DOUBLE TROUBLE.
VOWS.
NO CUMMING UNTIL WE ARE INSIDE YOU.

THEIR CLIAMS OVER HIM.

829 54 6
By AlphaKelly

Chapter: 30
******

On a cold, stormy night, the wind whipped in from the North Sea, sending sheets of rain through the air. The moon shone brilliantly over the little island where the Lycgers had sought refuge three days ago. The sea churned with dark, menacing waves. Inside the vast living room, the men paced restlessly, their shirtless bodies drenched in sweat despite the frigid temperature. The pain they felt had become unbearable, and with each passing day, it seemed to worsen.

Tricc let out a low growl and abruptly shifted into his Tiger form, his body restless and searing hot. His red eyes revealed the presence of his Lycan, leaving his brothers Seth and Kurt on edge. Sensing his intent to escape the torment that plagued them all, Seth and Kurt sprang into action. Kurt, assuming his Tiger form, positioned himself at the door, effectively blocking Tricc's path.

"NO!" Kurt firmly snarled, Locking eyes with his brother.

With a deep growl, the room trembled as Tricc prepared to charge at Kurt. Reacting swiftly, Seth shifted and positioned himself between the two, preventing an imminent clash.

Growling deeply, Tricc's body shook with fury. His brothers remained steadfast, their united front deterring his escape. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way!" Tricc's growls dripped with menace, his teeth gleaming as if poised to strike at their throats. Undeterred, Seth held his ground, resolute in obstructing Tricc's path. "I said, GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKERS!" Tricc shouted, frustration mounting, he lunged at Seth, only to be forcefully thrust backward, hurtling across the room and crashing onto a large wooden table, splintering it in two.

"No!" Seth's roar reverberated through the room as he and Kurt stood over Tricc's motionless body, sprawled amidst the wreckage. "You cannot leave this island," Seth bellowed, glaring at Tricc's prone body. "You can't!"

Tricc remained unresponsive, groaning as another wave of excruciating pain coursed through him. The pain seemed to originate from his stomach, causing him to gag. His throat burned as if acid had been poured down it, and an overwhelming sense of internal heat consumed him. Difficult to breathe, his vision blurred. Physically weakened, he found himself unable to revert to his human form, even if he mustered the strength to try.

Struggling to maintain composure, Tricc whispered a plea that pierced the air. "Please," he managed with a broken sob. "I can't bear this pain anymore," he whispered, his voice filled with anguish. Every muscle in his body tensed with pain as if something inside him was squeezing relentlessly. His skin felt ablaze. "I need him," he choked out, his eyes squeezed shut in a desperate attempt to hold back tears.

Tricc's anguished confession hung heavy in the air. Meeting his brothers' glances, he glimpsed the turmoil reflected in their own crimson eyes, their trembling skin, and unsteady legs as they fought to remain resolute, preventing his escape.

"We need..." Kurt's voice broke, choked with emotion. He dropped to his knees before Tricc. "...We need him too," he finished, extending a comforting hand for Tricc to grasp. Their hands intertwined, offering solace in their shared suffering.

"But we must not let our Lycgers take control, not now. Please, just one more day, my brothers, and this torment will pass. We can return to our normal lives," Seth implored, joining his brothers on his knees and clasping their hands together. Huddled close, they embraced tightly, tears streaming down their faces. The pain was unbearable, and they longed for its end. They had endured this torture for three agonizing days.

"It's crucial to remember what the Pack doctor said, Tricc. Please, try to regain control over your Lycgers. I beg of you," Seth pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. Tricc nodded slowly, attempting to steady his ragged and shallow breathing.

But it was useless.

The pain would not stop.

************

Three days ago, they had awoken feeling relatively normal. Each Lycger went about their usual business, Seth addressing his meeting and Kurt overseeing his clubs. But something was off, an unsettling presence that gnawed at them from within. As they went about their day, they could feel their skin burning, an intense heat radiating from the depths of their bodies. It was an unfamiliar sensation, leaving them restless and on edge. At times, the discomfort became so overwhelming that they were tempted to strip down in public, desperate to relieve themselves of the scorching heat that consumed them from the inside out.

They tried to manage it, to ignore the growing intensity, but soon it became clear that their control was slipping away. They had no choice but to retreat to their respective homes. As they made their way, seated in the back of their vehicles, a sudden call pierced through their private link, a voice they did not expect to hear.

("Alphas!") Rafe's urgent voice echoed in their minds, causing Kurt to furrow his brow in confusion. Why was their brother's Beta using their private link? He responded, his tone demanding, ("Where is Tricc?") Seth echoed the question simultaneously.

("Oh, thank the Goddess, Alphas, you must come back to River Bay immediately... Alpha Tricc has been admitted to the pack's hospital.") Rafe's voice trembled with panic, the urgency evident.

("What happened to him?") Seth and Kurt both demanded at once, their concern mounting.

If the situation hadn't been so dire, Rafe might have cracked a joke about their synchronized speech, but there was no room for humor in that moment. ("He woke up with a severe fever, the room was filled with stifling heat when I entered to wake him up. After shaking him multiple times without a response, I realized he wasn't breathing. I had to rush him to the pack's hospital.")

("Fuck!") The brothers exclaimed in unison, their fear and worry intertwining. Seth swiftly took control, lowering the window separating him from the driver and peering out. Once he could see the driver, he issued a command. "Drive me straight to Riverbay!"

"Yes, Don!" The driver responded immediately, changing the course of their destination.

("We will be in Riverbay soon... Go keep an eye on our brother!") Kurt ordered, breaking the link and instructing his own driver to change direction.

As they arrived at the pack's hospital, they nodded in acknowledgment to the many pack members they passed by, their sole focus on finding their brother. For a brief moment, they forgot about their own suffering, which had led them to cancel all appointments and rush home. However, their attention was drawn back to their condition when an Omega walked past them and suddenly collapsed after offering a respectful bow. Thankfully, Rafe managed to catch her before she hit the ground. Witnessing this incident, the Lycgers couldn't ignore the pheromones that permeated the air, reigniting the heat coursing through their veins. Nevertheless, they remained determined to locate their brother.

Sprinting now, they refused to halt until they reached Tricc's room. Upon entering, they heaved a collective sigh of relief upon seeing Tricc seated upright in bed, engaged in conversation with the doctor.

Creiff turned at the sound of the door slamming shut. "Thank God you both have arrived. This is a very serious situation...Come, take a seat!" Doctor Creiff ordered, motioning for them to sit beside their brother.

"What is happening to us?" Kurt asked, his gaze shifting between Tricc and the doctor.

"You are all entering Rut," the doctor replied.

"What?!" All three exclaimed, staring at the doctor in disbelief.

"I understand that due to the circumstances surrounding your rejection, you have never experienced your Rut. But now, with your Rut suddenly emerging and none of you having any knowledge or control over this phase, I must warn you that it will be incredibly challenging," Doctor Creiff explained gravely.

A heavy silence fell upon them as they contemplated the doctor's words. They had never anticipated this, especially without the ability to produce pheromones.

"But we still don't have our pheromones. How is it possible for us to enter Rut?" Tricc questioned, his brothers nodding in agreement.

"Someone is triggering these new feelings within your Lycgers... By any chance, have any of you found your mate?" Creiff inquired, his gaze filled with hope.

"Yes, I found him. But even before that, we all experienced this sudden awakening, our Lycgers returning. Then, when I went to rescue a dear friend, I discovered that my enemy, Dirk, was our mate. I was the only one standing before him, but we all sensed his presence and smelled his pheromones," Seth explained.

"That explains it. It also means that if all of you are entering Rut, then it can only mean that..." Creiff trailed off.

"He is in Heat!" All three growled, their eyes glowing a dark red. Instantly, they began to rise, but Doctor Creiff swiftly sealed the room, preventing their escape. The mere thought of Dirk in Heat, vulnerable among strangers or potential predators, drove the three Lycgers to madness. One singular thought consumed their minds.

Find him and put their claims on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 129K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
402K 20.3K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
204K 9.8K 80
We walk into the conference room, and i feel the room oozing with male testosterone, as i join the six men already in their seats. I walk with Silas...
1.7M 61K 22
THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED! DO NOT READ! "Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even m...