MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT

CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN

351 11 3
By DreamBluenotdreammy

Lan XiChen grab hold Jiang cheng's hand and stared at his eyes once again, the two stared at each other's eyes and the junior lan felt a bit awkward and the rest looks away as they blushed for what they seeing.

"Mark your words." Lan XiChen said to Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng who didn't know that the Leader sect Lan was planning taking him back to Gusu with him. "Hmm?"

Lan XiChen then turned to look at Jiang Yanli, "this person," he said as he raised the hand of Jiang Cheng "I will be taking back to the lan sect." He said and starting walk dragging Jiang Cheng along with him as they walk towards where the Gusu.

Everyone was shock and speechless to Lan XiChen's words as they watch the two walking away while Jiang Cheng face was shock as his planned seems to be failed as he was planning to get rid of the two sects but it seems that the other one was planning taking him to the Gusu.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT PLACE!?!!" Jiang Cheng who was screaming inside his body full of shockness as Lan Xichen keeps walking dragging him as the juniors followed them as Jingyi hold the leash of the donkey and follow the rest of juniors.

Sizhui turned to look at his younger brother YiChen as he walks up to him.

"A-chen.." said shizui as he called out to his younger brother, YiChen looks at his brother and sighed..

"I'm going back to the Gusu along with the juniors and senior uncle Lan. Are you coming with me or with auntie Yanli and Jin Ling to Yunmeng?" Said sizhui to his younger brother YiChen. YiChen turned to look at his auntie Yanli and Jin Ling, as he sees that his auntie Yanli was scolding Jin Ling for running off not letting her know.

"...." YiChen then turned to look at his older brother sizhui, "I'm stay at the Yunmeng for a bit more, after couple of days I will go back to Gusu" said YiChen as he was not planning to go back at Gusu yet, since he wanted to stay more with his auntie Yanli and Jin ling at the Yunmeng Jiang sect.

Sizhui nodded understood his younger brother decision and hugged YiChen. "Then don't cost much trouble from aunt.." said sizhui and he pulled away from the hug, YiChen nodded I. Respond.

"And take good care of A–niang's sword.. you know how important that showed to you" sizhui looks at the that it was from their a–niang, YiChen nodded and looks at sizhui's sword which is belongs from their a–die.

"Yours as will brother." Said YiChen as he hold the sword that it's belongs from their father. Sizhui nodded and smiled at his younger brother and says goodbye as him.

"Tell auntie that I'm going back to Gusu with uncle Lan and Jingyi" said sizhui as he started to walk, YiChen waved at him goodbye as the two them waved each other.

"Have a safe trip." He said, shizui then follow the rest of the juniors as he was seems almost left behind.

Jiang Yanli heard the two siblings talking as she looks down sadness can be seen on her face as she remembers Wuxian and Wangji together..

"Xian-gege... XianYing and Yuan, growing slowly.. YiChen resemble to you.. attitude is like Lan Wangji... But his face has yours.." Yanli sighed and stared at her son Jin ling, as it's face was resemble to her but the attitude has his father Jin Zixuan a lot..

"Zixuan.. our A-ling, grows up..." She said as she stared at her son as she laid her hand towards Jin Ling's cheek cares at it, Jin ling looks at his mother and smiled at her.

"... Your right, our A-ling does look like me, but the attitude has yours." She chuckled silence as she cares Jin Ling's cheek and sighed.

"Come on, let's go back to Yunmeng" she said as she turned and looks at YiChen and smiled at him, "a-chen." She called to her nephew and YiChen immediately walks towards her and Yanli laid her hand to YiChen's between cheeks and kissed YiChen head gently..

"Auntie?" YiChen called out to his auntie and confused why his auntie kissed him on the head all of a sudden, Yanli who stared at her nephew and giggles.

"I just felt like it. Jin Ling been cost lot of trouble form you.." she said

"It was nothing auntie.. it's my job anyways to protect the youngest.." he said, Jin Ling who heard everything and whined like a child.

"HEY! What's that supposed to mean!?" Jin Ling said as he stared at his mother and his cousin YiChen..

"It's okay, Jin ling.. as the month older than you, I will protect you no matter what..." YiChen said to Jin ling as he pats Jin Ling's head.

"Hey! Don't treat me like, I'm still a child!" He said, YiChen tilted his head a bit to the left.

"You are a child.. me and you are both 15." Said YiChen told Jin ling, Jin ling only grinned his teeth and look away..

"Now, now. Let's go back to Yunmeng.. it already very dark... Let's go to the village and find to stay for a night and then we go back to the Yunmeng." She said as they start walking to the village.

"Don't ever think of running away a-ling, or else when you come back home I won't let get inside the gate, I will let you sleep outside." She said as she walks away along with YiChen and the disciple Jiang's..

Sizhui who was now walking beside Jingyi. "Hm? Oh, sizhui" he said and looks around not sees the second young master lan..

"Is YiChen not coming back to Gusu?" Said Jingyi as he asked his best friend sizhui.

"He wants to stay a bit longer at the Yunmeng, he said he will come back home at Gusu soon." Said sizhui as he turned to look at jingyi and smiled at him warmly, "you seems attached to a-chen?" Said sizhui and he asked Jingyi.

Jingyi looks away as he blushed a bit, "... Will... How can he not be, I used to look after him since we were kids.." said Jingyi as he embarrassed face.

Sizhui then smiled and chuckle as he remembers how Jingyi and YiChen get along each other... "Hehe, I remembered the day that uncle brought you to Gusu, the first time I saw you was when uncle came back with kid on his arms." Sizhui said, as he told jingyi how they meet.

".... Yeah.. I got sick back then, on our first meet..." Jingyi said as he remembers clearly that he got sick and Zewu–Jun was the one who took good care of him, and sizhui who mostly take good care of him as will...

"I also remembers when you asked a–chen to play with you!" Said sizhui with a wide smile and chuckle once more as he remembers all the memories of them since they are kids. Jingyi face seems turned like a tomato, sizhui has a good memory.

The other junior was smiling as they listen to sizhui and Jingyi conversation and how Jingyi embarrassed himself as sizhui keeps talking since they're kids, "Sizhui!"

Jiang Cheng who heard the juniors having fun at the back as he turned to look at them, he was so jealous of how the juniors walking freely as they're hands was freely swinging as they walk and talking but not to very loud since it was a forbidden from their sect..

"So jealous..! I want my freedom as will!" Jiang Cheng who cried inside, Lan XiChen peeked beside him and small smiled secretly at Jiang Cheng as he grips tightly not letting go jiang Chen's hand.

[ GusuLan Sect ]
[ The Cloud Recesses ]

After a long journey traveled back to Gusu they finally made it back safely..

GONG...  —GONG...

The place was so quiet peaceful as it can focused you on your stuff, birds flying and singing..

"AHHHH!"

The rest junior Lan's heard the loud scream outside from the classroom, the rest of the junior heard it and turned their attention at the door.

Jiang Cheng who cried out loud as he hugged his donkey.

"NO..!!! LET ME GO..!!!" he said begged to let him and his donkey go..

SNIFF  SNIFF  SNIFF...

Jingyi looks stared at jiang Cheng, "why are you crying?! You yourself said that you like Zewu-Jun, so what are you wailing about, now that he has taken you back?!" Jingyi said to Jiang Cheng who seems doesn't want to go inside the cloud recesses gate..

Jiang Cheng who saw the rules at the wall and doesn't want to have the experience again when he was studying at the cloud recesses 16years ago... It was a pain for him and worst the punishment that he always haves when he break one rule.

"Have the rules on your wall of discipline increased in number..? When i came here in the past, there were only three thousand..." Said Jiang Cheng to them.

"Just how long ago did you come here? It has been four thousand since a long time ago." Said Jingyi to Jiang Cheng. Jiang who seems dumbfounded just by hearing the word Four thousand was worst since back then just tree thousand..

Jiang Cheng then runs away as he drag his donkey with him, "SEE YOU LATER!!" Said as he runs.

"STOP HIM!" The juniors runs towards, chasing him..

"AHHHH!"

After 30 minutes after chasing him, he was now trapped by the rest junior who was been summoned by shizui's..

"GAHHH! IM NOT GOING UP THERE, I'M NOT GOING UP THERE! IF I GO I WON'T BE ABLE TO EVER LEAVE AGAIN! GAHHH!" Jiang Cheng said screaming as he hugged his donkey crying.

Jingyi who was listening and the rest junior Lan's who watches him hugging the donkey's leg crying.

Sizhui who just came back and watches them "....", Sizhui came to the other junior and asked them.

"Alright! Stop being so noisy, making noise is prohibited in the cloud recesses!" Said Jingyi as he told him about the rule..

"I'M ONLY BEING NOISY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE— PLEASE GIVE UP ON ME!" Jiang Cheng said as he yelled as he cried.

"What happened? Why is senior mo crying..?" Said sizhui asking the other junior..

"Young master Lan, will... You see..." He said as he scratched his back of his neck.

"Let him cry." Lan XiChen said, the junior looks at him.

"When he becomes tired, carry him inside." Said Lan XiChen as he turned to look at Jiang Cheng as their eyes lock at each other.

"Hmp!" Jiang Cheng stand up as he hop ride to his donkey as he tried to escape with it. "HYA! Let's get out of here LIL' apple!" Said Jiang Cheng as he tries his donkey to start moving.

His donkey moved as its in the opposite, "what the— NO, NO NO NO! NOT THAT WAY!" Jiang Cheng looks Infront of him and as he saw Lan XiChen holding an apple on his hand, luring the donkey towards him.

"YOU—, LAN XICHEEEEENNN!!"

Lan XiChen was walking as he walk passed by the second young master Lan XianYing..

"..."

"... Uncle.." YiChen said as he bows at his senior uncle.

"YiChen, your here back at Gusu?" Said Lan XiChen as he was surprised to see the second young master lan is finally back home at Gusu.

"Mhmm.. Brother was seems lonely when we both says goodbye from the Buddha mountain." YiChen said with his usual expression.

Lan XiChen nodded and smiled as he walks closer to his nephew, "welcome back home Second young master Lan XianYing." Said lan Xichen as he called YiChen's birth name. Suddenly YiChen's attention went to someone as he heard someone voice..

"...." Jiang Cheng who was crying as the junior was carrying him inside the cloud recesses, YiChen was confused as he watches them.

"Hmm? A-chen." Said sizhui as he saw his younger brother, he smiled at him.

"Brother." He said as he bows at him and Jingyi as will.

"Your back already? I thought you will be staying at the Yunmeng for a bit more days?"

"... I changed my mind.. auntie let me go back here in Gusu since I stays there so long now and I slowly forgot that I have a brother who was staying here in Gusu..."

"Mm, that's good to hear, welcome back home a-chen" sizhui hugged his younger brother as YiChen only nodded and pats his older brother's back as for Jingyi smiled as he watch the two siblings.

Jiang Cheng watch the two sibling, YiChen caught his attention and the two stared at each other.

"....." YiChen bows at the senior in manners as Jiang Cheng did the same.

"Second young master Lan." Jiang Cheng said as he greeted the youngest Lan.

"They reminds me of Lan Huan and Lan Wangji...the version of The twin jades of Lan.." Jiang Cheng stared at the younger as it was staring at him back.

YiChen then turned to look at his uncle, "uncle I'll be going now.."

"Where are you going?" Lan XiChen said asked at younger lan

"I'm going to the spot where a–die always takes a–niang too.." he said, as stared at his uncle.

"Ah, I see. Your going to see the bunnies that Wangji put too, to surprised your a–niang" said lan Xichen, YiChen stared at him for a bit and spoke.

"... The bunnies where from a–niang?" YiChen said asking his uncle.

Lan XiChen chuckle as he watches YiChen face, an image of Lan Wuxian shows up "he really does resemble to him much, but the attitude is from Wangji.. hehehe" lan Xichen chuckles once again as the junior was surprised from chuckle coming from their Senior leader Zewu–Jun..

"I'll tell you, once I'm done my work. So, come to my room if you want to hear about your a–die and a–niang story." Lan XiChen smiled softly "I'm pretty sure that you didn't know the rest of your parents love story." Said lan Xichen, YiChen who was looking forward to it and nodded.

"Thank you, uncle." He said and bowed at him. "I will be going now"

"Mmm, be careful on your way there"

"I will."

Smiled once more and then stared at Jiang Cheng was just listening to them. "...." , Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen lock eyes as they stared at each other's eyes, "Drag him inside."

He said, "yes!" The juniors said as they start to drag Jiang Cheng in the Gusu once more.

Jiang Cheng who looks at the junior who grab his arms, Jingyi asked his senior.

"Zewu–Jun, where should we take him to?" Jingyi asked as they didn't know where to take the senior 'mo' too..

"The Hanshi*,"

The juniors where shock to hear it, "...., The hanshi?!" Said Jingyi shock,

"??? What's the Hanshi?" Asked Jiang Cheng who doesn't know the Hanshi..

[ The Hanshi ]

Hanshi (寒室, Hánshì, lit. Frost Room) 

– the clan leader's room (name follows the clan leader's residence).
– Lan Xichen's Hanshi is surrounded by bamboo.
• he doesn't invites others inside sometimes.

Jiang Cheng who was at the study seating as he felt bored. The place was look the same nothing really changed.. it's been 16years since he last came here at Gusu..

"Sigh... So boring." Jiang Cheng decided to stand and explore the room of Hanshi.. when he made it to the other room he saw a scroll and was half opened on the table.

"Hm? What's this?" Jiang Cheng who caught his attention to the scroll on the table, he was bit curious on what's on the scroll, "little peek won't hurt to break a rule here, right?" He said to himself as he grinned and walks towards to it, "just a little peek, please Lan Huan is not here anyways! His busy on his schedule." Jiang Cheng opened the scroll more as he stared at the scroll..

"...." He was staring at the picture, "xian–gege..." He said to himself as his hand laid to the picture of Lan Ying and Lan Wangji together as lan Wangji was hold Lan Ying's hands..

"... Gege..." He said once again, a single tear escape from his eyes as his lips shaking at he pressed his lips together as his eyes start watering..

"Xian–gege... Lan Wangji.... I'm sorry.." Jiang Cheng whispered to himself as he start crying in silence as he broke down after seeing the painting of Lan Wangji and Lan Ying..

"....." Lan XiChen who heard Jiang Cheng inside the room of his study, he was at the door standing, listening Jiang Cheng crying.. "... Jiang WanYin.." he called in whisper, "I finally have you back.." he thoughts and closed his eyes, as he remembers what Lan WuXian told him..

"If you really like my brother that much... Then you have my blessing Zewu-Jun, take good care of my a-cheng." Lan Ying said on his wedding robe, he smiled as he turned to look at Lan XiChen who was told him his secret...

"Thank you.., master Wei." Lan XiChen bowed in respect to Jiang Wuxian. Jiang WuXian smiled.

Lan XiChen and Lan WangJi was the only two who called his actual surname Wei WuXian..

"Person me, Master Zewu-Jun, the ceremony is about to start" said the discipline as he bows in respect to the masters..

"Mn.. I'll be there soon." The discipline bowed once more and walks off the room. Lan XiChen turned to look at Wei Wuxian is the wedding ceremony was about to start as Lan Wangji was already at the ceremony waiting for his bride to show up.

"Let's go, the wedding is starting." He said and lan Xichen nodded in respond as he leads Jiang Wuxian as he followed behind him..

Lan XiChen was standing next to his uncle as they claps at the two new couple. Lan XiChen smiled softly as he watches his brother WangJi so happy to finally married his beloved.

"Let's welcomed are new member of the Lan, Madam Lan Ying"

The people of Lan's claps mores as they look happy for the both couple, Lan WangJi smiled softly to his wife and hugged him lovely as they watches the people clapping for them.

Lan XiChen notice the gaze of Lan WuXian as he smiled at him and mouthed him something.

Lan XiChen eyes wide and smiled as he continue to clap, he nodded "I will.."

Lan XiChen was at his room when he heard a laughing noise was who nearly on his chamber.

"Hahah! Uncle, high! High!" Said the sound of a young boy laughing giggles can be heard out side.

Even though it was forbidden in Cloud Recesses, hearing a child's laugh was making their days lovely..

"Okay, I'll throw you high!" Said the familiar voice, Lan XiChen watches the two, as he saw his Nephew Lan Yuan and Jiang Cheng together as he watches Jiang Cheng's laughing face as he staring at little a–yuan.

"Hahaha, hahah" giggles and laughing, the discipline watches the young master laughing as he was playing with his uncle a-cheng..

"Wanyin.."

To Be Continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 2.1K 25
[Under editing!] Will Wei wuxian able to meet his real parents? Let's find out together. [Started, November 2023] [Completed, April 2024] ...
22.2K 1.1K 9
On that day Wei Wuxian decided to confess to Lan Wangji but then it all came crashing down when he came in with a girl... Short story
71.1K 3.6K 24
When Wei Ying woke up in the past during his time in Cloud Recesse, he is shock to see Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli in front of him. He remember seein...
149K 8.1K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...