CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

By Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... More

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Dark clouds
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
Where is he
What's stopping you
Hold me
Flames of insanity
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
Falling in a Trap
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Need to stay away
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
Hidden Depth
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions
Terrified of Loneliness

Glimpse of brutality

1.8K 107 43
By Viera_07

●●●●●●

"Hey, stop stop.." Y/n exclaimed, looking outside while tapping his arm. Taehyung pulled the breaks and looked out of the window. It was a small ice cream shop having no sitting arrangements near it. After dinner, she insisted on having dessert at her favorite place, that's why they were here. (though that does not mean she didn't eat the dessert at the restaurant, too)

He was busy scanning the place when he noticed his wife was already out of the car and practically running towards the shop to join the line of four to five people who were waiting there. He chuckled, watching her and got out of the car, walking towards her.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer when he noticed two boys eyeing Y/n. His fierce, intense gaze locked onto them, sending chills down their spines. They quickly averted their eyes and walked away, feeling the coldness emitted from him. Y/n didn't even glance at him, stepping forward when it was her turn.

"Aigoo Y/n, how are you, my child? You didn't visit in a while." The old lady who was selling the ice cream spoke up, smiling widely at her.

"I'm fine, ahjumeoni. How's your health?"

"What's gonna happen to this young lady, clara." she spoke with an attitude flipping her shoulder-length hair. Y/n giggled watching her. Her eyes darted towards the person standing beside Y/n, which made Y/n glance at Taehyung, who was already looking at her.

"Is he your brother Y/nnah. You didn't bring him before?"
Y/n and Taehyung both widen their eyes, hearing her as his gaze swept towards the old woman.

"What, no!!" He exclaimed loudly, whereas Y/n pursed her lips doing an awful job to supress her laugh. That lady Clara just looked at them confusingly.

"You both quite look a like. so, I thought you were twins,"

Taehyung's jaw dropped, whereas muffled sounds of giggle could be heard from his side. He looked at the woman in disbelief before his features twisted into a hard scowl.

"Your eye sight is getting weaker with your age, ahjumma." Taehyung spat, making Clara widen her eyes before she glared at him. Y/n burst out laughing, covering her mouth, which made Taehyung toss his head and glare at her.

"Who told you to wear the same color." she said, still not controlling her laugh.

"Couples often do that." He gritted his teeth, and she nodded, pursing her lips, trying to hold back her laugh and cleared her throat.

"Mm.. Ahjumeoni, He is my husband." She told her, making Clara's brows shoot up to her forehead. She opened her mouth in O shape and glanced at Taehyung. Pushing forward her glasses with her index finger, she gaped at him thoroughly leaning on the counter. Taehyung scoffed loudly in mockery and pulled Y/n to his side.

"Not bad, but he looks way older than you, Y/n dear." She blurted out, making Y/n bite back her laugh by chewing her inner cheeks. Taehyung gritted his teeth at her statement, his grip tighten around her waist. He was second away from slicing her neck if this woman beside him wasn't here and seemed affectionate towards her.

"Don't stress your old useless brain to think about her ahjumma. I'm enough to do that."
He said, giving her a lip tight smile. Y/n hissed and nudged his side lightly before looking at Clara.

"Ahjumeoni, don't mind him, please," she spoke as Clara nodded, still eyeing him, who was looking away but didn't stop himself from scoffing at Y/n's words.

"Which flavor dear?" Clara asked as Y/n smiled widely.

"One big chocolate and one dry fruit cone," she told her and turned towards him, who was still frowning at the lady with sharp eyes. She rolled her eyes at his scowl, which totally went unnoticed by him.

"Which one for you?" Taehyung turned his head towards her, hearing her voice

"Didn't you order two?" He asked with a frown.

"It's for me."

"Both.." she bobbed her head innocently, making him shake his head.

"You order.." she nodded at his statement and ordered for him as well.
Clara handed her two cones of ice cream as her face gleamed up in happiness. She thanked her and walked towards the bench near the shop while licking both ice creams. Taehyung watched her with a small smile, eyes gleaming with adoration and warmth. Not even for once, his eyes fell on her in judgementation.

"Do you love her?"

Taehyung snapped back to reality, hearing that same lady asking him that question.
Clara smiled at him gently, but he didn't feel the necessity to return the gesture. He took a sharp breath before taking out his wallet and handed her some money without asking the price. She extended his ice-cream cone as he stretched his hand to take it, but she pulled it back and leaned on the counter, resting her arm on it.

"This old useless brain and weak eyes have seen plenty of love-struck folks, my son. You seem no different," she murmured, making Taehyung stare at her in amazement. She smiled gently, making him battle his lashes. Finally, his lips curled up in a very small smile. He glanced at Y/n, who was busy eating her ice cream without paying attention to her surroundings.

"Does she know that." she asked again. Taehyung shook his head without taking his eyes off her. Y/n looked at him and waved her ice cream-filled hand, signaling for him to come over quickly. He flashed her a small smile and turned back to Clara, who was already looking at him. He took the ice cream from her hand and thanked her. She nodded and held his hand, which was resting on the counter, causing him to look down.

"I don't believe in one-sided things, but.." Clara placed the change in his hand, only taking the cost of the ice creams, and closed his fingers around it, gazing up at him.

"I see a spark in her eyes too," Clara stated, her smile soft. Taehyung listened to her silently and then let out a deep breath.

"Then hope that she understand it soon because, today I'm gonna pour my heart out in front of her." he uttered, making Clara's smile widen.

"Love needs purity and patience, my child." She replied with a smile.

"I've waited my entire life for her. For these moments we are living," He said, that he himself didn't know why he said that to an unknown person. Her eyes soften even more at his words.

"You have to be intense.. to the Extreme. Love is for the strong-hearted, not for those who abandon their loved ones claiming it's destiny to get separated. The universe never listens to half-hearted pleas," she continued. A small smile graced his lips at her words.

"If my love for her wasn't extreme, she wouldn't be with me right now. It would have been someone else, with both of us that I'm sure I'm never gonna let happen till my last breath," His voice just octave lower. Eyes determined.

"Then she will accept your heart wholeheartedly and will understand the voice of her own heart soon," Clara assured him, her words caused his smile to broaden. A tap on his shoulder made him turn around, where he found her cutely frowning at him.

"Why didn't you come?" She asked. Her mouth was coated with ice cream, making him smile. Clara smiled at the couple and went back to handle her customers.

He took out his clean handkerchif and cupped her jaw, causing her lips to turn round. He softly wiped her lips clean as she gazed at him a little embarrassed. He shoved the handkerchief back in his pocket and then averted his eyes at her, who was already looking at him.

"Where is your ice cream?"

"Sorry dear, take this," Clara chimed in, extending new ice cream to Taehyung, watching the previous one melted already. He shook his hand and opened his mouth to refuse, but she beat him to it, already taking the ice cream from Clara, causing him to close his mouth and look at her with done face. She brought it in front of him, smiling sweetly and uttered

"If you can't finish, I'll help you." She flashed him an innocent look as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"No thanks, you have already ate yours."
He took the ice cream from her hold before tasting it. She looked at him with a pout as he was eating his ice cream silently. Taehyung opened his mouth and was about to take the bite, but feeling the constant stare on his side face, he pressed his lips together in a thin line.

He sighed, pursing his bottom lip to hide a smile and stretch his hand toward her. She looked up at him from his ice cream with wide eyes as her face lit up.

"Thank you so much." she exclaimed inching closer and quickly kissing his cheek before taking the half eaten ice cream from his hold, leaving him freezed at his spot.

He stared at her stunned feeling .. flustered? He lightly touched his cheek where she just kissed him as his lips pressed together. Never had any woman ever made him feel that way. And the main thing was this woman was completely clueless about the things she was doing to him.
Clearing his throat awkwardly, he immediately looked away scratching the end of his left brow.

"Taehyung, can we go to beac- "

He didnt let her speak as he twirled around and started walking towards the car. She frowned and walk behind him calling out his name.

She was trailing behind him when suddenly she bumped into someone causing her to stumble on her foot, letting out a shrill. Taehyung's ears perked up at her voice as he instantly turned around.

"I'm sorry," The boy who bumped with Y/n apologized immediately as she nodded, straightening herself.

"It's fin -"

"Did he touch you?"

Her words were cut off by that deep growling voice as they both snapped their heads towards his direction. Y/n's body froze by watching Taehyung dashing towards them with locked jaw, his darkened eyes glaring at the guy. Her eyes enlarged when he aggresively grasped the guys collars and before anyone could react, he vigourously punched the guy across his face.

"How fucking dare you basterd?"

Y/n flinched. Her hand quickly went to cover her mouth as she stepped back in instincts when that boy fell on the ground on his front. Her heart dropped in fear when Taehyung vigourously twisted his arm behind his back, kneeling on the ground with his one knee brutally pressing the guy's shoulder against the ground. The same shoulder that had bumped into her. The boy's hurtful screams gained everyone's attention as few people around them started gasping and whispering.

"Taehyung stop!!" Y/n screamed, storming towards them. She hold Taehyung's hand to detach it but he brutally twisted the boy's arm earning another loud scream from the boy and she swore she heard the abrupt bone cracking sound which made her eyes nearly bulge out. Her heart quivered in fear as she grasped Taehyung's wrist.

"Leave him, Taehyung!!!" She yelled at him panicking, watching him twisting his wrist breaking wrist bone too.

Another boy was rushing towards them but froze in his track when Taehyung looked up sending him dreadful glare. Taehyung jerked the boy's hand away before swiftly getting up on his feet and taking her wrist in his hand, pulling her up with him. The boy immediately crawled back yelping in pain as tears were streaming down while his nose was bleeding due to the punch. His friend pulled him upward, supporting him to stand up.

Taehyung took a step forward ready to unleash his fury once more, causing both of them to run away from there. He shoot one last chilling glare at their fading figure cause he had recognized that it was the same boy who had been checking her out earlier.

"Are you out of your mi-"

Her words faded for him as he turned around and started trawling her with him ignoring her struggles of breaking apart from his tight grip. They reached to their car which made Y/n gritted her teeth and yanked his palm forcefully

"Taehyung list- "

"I won't!!"
His grunt resonated in the quite street as he pulled her infront of him forcefully, her back hitting the car door. He hated when she tried to go against him and defy him

"I couldn't tolerate it GODDAMNIT!!"
Y/n's shut her eyes shrinking her neck to the side when he slammed his palm against the car door hardly.

She opened her eyes and tilted her head, bringing her gaze up to meet his raging one. Her blood ran cold whereas her body stiffened when their gazes got fastened. His eyes had turned completely pitch dark, his breathings were vigourous, brushing all over her face. She hold her breath staring at him in utter shock and disbelif. He was looking terrfying and barbarous. What had gotten into him all of sudden?

"What was that? Why you did it?" Her voice barely above a whisper. He clenched his jaw at her words as his gaze turned obnoxious.

"What he did was enough for me to take his life but be grateful that I spared him," He seeted out. Inching his face closer, he peered into her honey orbs which were staring at him befuddled.

You're mine.. You belong to me.. Only me.. And Kim Taehyung won't hesitate for a single second to rip out those arms that will dare to lay a single finger on something that belongs to him. I'm not jealous type. I'm extreme Y/n. I do worse then what I say."

Deadly possessiveness and vicious madness was lacing with his each and every word which numbed her body. His gaze was flaming her soul. Y/n's fear for him turned into terror as she stared at him startled and horrified. He didn't just said but he had actually done what he was saying. Was he even hearing and watching himself?

"I've no explanation. I'll do it with every man who will dare to touch you. Only I have that right," He growled against her mouth.
His words made her part her lips as she gave him a disbelieving as well as displeased look before clenching her fist. Her teeth clutched at his irrational and absurd anger. She fearlessly dared straight into his seeting orbs and fired back,

"And who are you to decide tha -"
Her words were caught back in her throat when he stepped closer, intensifying his glare at her. His muscles flexed on his arms as he placed his both palms beside her head over the hood of his car, leaning on it, hovering over her completely. Her heart trembled in fear watching that diabolic glint in his darkened orbs.

"Don't get on my fucking nerves Y/n," His rapaciously husky voice rasped against her skin sending shivers all across her back. Her inside quivered hearing his warning. His hot breath fanned on her forehead down to her chin making her heart throb against her chest due to the proximity plus that warning he just gave her. But she didn't let her fear consume her all over. She despise getting dominated that too, to this extent. Y/n clutched her teeth and pressed her both palms flat against his heaving chest.

"And you don't talk to me now," She pushed him with clenched jaw.

Taehyung backed away from her staring at the floor while tightly fisting his palms. His features rigidified at her action. Y/n opened the door and sat inside slamming it shut with a thud.

Taehyung's figers run through his hair for a moment before he took out his phone and car keys. Locking the door of his car, he dialed a number while walking a little away. His impatience evident in the tapping of his foot on the ground.

"Yes Mr. Kim," the voice on the other end answered.

"Alex, XXX street, there's a small icecream shop. Check its CCTV. The guy in blue hoodie, whom I punched. Make sure he won't get to see tomorrow's sunrise," He uttered in a low voice, with absolute finality.

"Ok, Mr. Kim."
With that Taehyung cut the call and let out a deep sigh, releasing the tension in his body. Shoving his phone in his pocket, he turned towards the car and got in. He glanced at the fuming ball of fire beside him who had an angry scowl plastered on her face. She immediately tossed her head towards the window as soon as he sat on the driver seat making him sigh, focusing his gaze at the road.

Without saying anything he started the engine and drove off from there, their arguement hanging in the air.

____________

The sky turned completely dark engulfing the pale blue and orange color blend of evening. The car was speeding down the highway. The air was thick and tensed inside as they both were completely silent since past half an hour. She was staring at the city lights going backward with her stern eyes still feeling that waves of anger inside her.

Taehyung's one palm holding the steering wheel while other rested on his lap. He took a brief glance at her, who was staring out of the window with stern features. He looked at the road and sighed.

"Y/n, talk to me,"

Her jaw clenched when his hoarse, chilling voice broke that deep silence prevailing in the air.

The audacity of this man. First he created that damn scene there for no specific reason and now, he was commanding her to talk to him. She loudly scoffed at his words still not looking at him which made him slightly clench his jaw as he shifted the gear, his gaze was fixed on the road but grip hard on the gearstick.

"I'm warning you, we're not playing that shitty game of yours of ignoring each other again," He managed to let out through his locked jaw which made her toss her head back and glared at him. Her anger reached to its boiling point.

"And I'm warning you, if you dare to talk to me or come any closer to me, Kim Taehyung. How dare you meddle in my business. He bumped into me not - "

"Shut the fuck up before I lose it all over again," he growled cutting her words in the middle. Y/n's whole body enraged at his words and the way he was talking to her. Extreme anger surged through her veins as her glare pierced through his side face.

"Stop the car." She spoke, firming her features as he gave her a quick glance before focusing back on the road. His tongue poking his inner cheek.

"Stop the car right now. I wont stay a single more second with a person like you," She spat at him infuriated.

He ignored her, deliberately pressing his foot harder on the accelerator, fueling her more. The tension between them escalated, the car hurtling through the darkness. She looked up at his rigid side profile glaring draggers at his very existence.

"I said STOP THE CAR," She shouted at him but he sped up even more.
Her anger and desperation boiled over as she clutched her teeth at his action. Stretching her arm, she reached out and grabbed the steering wheel, trying to force him to stop the car. Taehyung grasped her wrist tightly in his free left hand and gave her a disbelieving look cause her recklessness could lead both of them into an accident.

"Stop the car Taehyung," She stretched her other arm in a desperate attempt to make him obey her.
With a fierce grip, she reached for the steering wheel cause this time he was unable to stop her. She tried to wrest control of the car from his grasp. The vehicle swerved slightly, tires screeching against the pavement as she fought against his resistance.

"Damn it woman!!"

"Damn you Kim Taehyung!!"

Taehyung growled feeling frustrated at her stubborness. His voice echoed in the air, dripping with irritability. His lips pursed tightly and foot stomped on the break, bringing the car to halt abruptly.

He hurriedly took off his belt while she did the same ready to step out of the car but what she didn't expect was him grabbing her jaw, turning her head towards him and slamming his lips against her forcefully. Her eyes went wide and heart to hammer against her chest.

Everything happened in a blink that she could barely react as he stared kissing her fiercely while she went completely numb, unable to process. There was no tenderness in his movements as he sucked her lips harshly. Pressing his fingers and thumb on her cheeks, he forced her lips round and thrusted his tongue inside her mouth that made her lower rigion to tingle abruptly with anticipation.

His palm slide back to her nape while other hand snaked around her waist. To her horror, he pulled her out of her seat, pressing her flush against his hard chest which made her gasp. Taehyung effortlessly lifted her onto his lap. Her legs dangled between the seat and the gear shift

Y/n's senses started to return, feeling herself on his lap. She began to struggle and push against his biceps, as his chest was tightly pressing against her. Her back pressed, against the steering wheel as he hovered above her. She struggled more, her resistance only fueled his anger and sudden surge of desires as he kissed her even more aggressively, tilting his head for better access

"Mhmmm.." She struggled shaking her head slightly.
He firmed his hold at the back of her head not letting her move in any way all the while devouring her sweetness with his lips and tongue. She felt trapped by his overpowering hold and dominant kiss.

The intensity of the moment left her breathless, hanging between the overwhelming sensations and her need to regain control.

Y/n tightly clutched his arms, her fingernails dug into his pressed shirt when he nibbled on her bottom lip a bit harshly but she herself got terrified when instead of feeling pain she felt a wave of pleasure hitting her. She gradually stopped struggling when he sucked her lower lip a bit delicately. He clutched her lower lip between his teeth, his tongue traced her lip softly and Y/n could feel the tingling between her thighs. His palm slowly started caressing the skin under her earlobe to her jaw as he felt her stopped struggling against him completely.

Taehyung slowly broke the kiss after swollowing her every breath and calming down from the rage inside his body. They both breathed heavily against each other's mouth for few good moments.

"We're not gonna argue over this and that's final." He rasped against her parted mouth making Y/n slowly unlatch her lashes. Her eyes brimmed with tears because of his aggresive behavior. Taehyung softened his gaze watching her glossy orbs sparkling in the night light. He palmed her side of neck, thumb over her cheek as he stared into her eyes deeply.

"I'm sorry for talking like that. You can be angry but we're not distancing ourselves again," He spoke trying to sound gentler. His thumb graced over her flesh, tracing the skin of her cheek. Her heart was still thudding as she stared at his softened features, illuminated by moonlight, his eyes now serene like water of boundless ocean. Her heart pounded hard against her chest watching his lips glistening with her saliva.

"Hmm.. " He lifted his eyebrows softly, pulling her out of her trance. She sent him an angry glare, squinting her eyes at him.

"You're so bad,"
He smiled at her words, bringing her head closer to press lips lips against her, giving a soft peck which of course she didn't reciprocate nor appreciate. She send him an ugly glare which made him smirk as he nuzzled his nose at her side face, hugging her softly by waist.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled against her skin dipping his head in her neck but felt her pushing his shoulder.

Taehyung sighed and pulled back loosing his hold as she moved off his lap, sliding to her seat. He glanced at her as she leaned on the window closing her eyes, and he didn't miss the tear that slipped from her eyes, rolling down her soft cheek. He felt his chest tightening at that. He had to coax her now.

He sighed and started the car again as they drove off into the night. That silence again surrounded them which was suffocating him with each growing second. Sighing, he stretched his arm in her direction.

He clutched her palm gently which was resting on her lap and laced his fingers with her. She tried to snatch it but one warning glare and she was looking down at her lap like before. He brought her hand closer to his mouth and kissed the back of her palm delicately. Her heart beat increased at his mere action. His palm drew circles on her back of palm resting on his thigh.

She tossed her head to other side, but her brows furrowed, seeing the complete gloom surroundings, empty road and dense trees all long the way of road. It was not the way to their home. She tossed her head to look at him. His rigid gaze was fixated on the road as he was calmly driving. Her heartbeat suddenly increased thinking where he must be taking her. He was unpredictable and irrational. She gulped hard and slowly parted her lips to ask,

"W...where are we g..going,"

Bingo..

Took her long enough to notice. Taehyung internally rolled his eyes. They were driving for almost an hour when their home was just half an hour drive from the shop. Besides he took the exact opposite root from the city.

"Taehyung..." she called him but he didn't reply. she witnessed his face turning rigid and firm at her question making her more untidy. His fingers started tapping against the steering wheel.

"Tell me where are we going." she asked and in response she felt him tightening his grip around her palm.

"You won't be so pleased to know." He again kissed her back of hand, making her more unsettled until she saw him smirking darkly.

"Do you believe in demons and spirits, Y/n?" He asked abruptly making her frown her brows. She scoffed loudly.

"No,"
God knew that was a lie.

She looked away from him and glanced at their surroundings, which seemed denser and darker. There was no sign of any human presence as far as her gaze could reach. Then, he took a short road that was going uphill. The surroundings became scarier, causing Y/n to grip his hand even tighter as her heart rate accelerated. She looked down at her lap to avoid the creepy scenery and tried to keep her breathing normal so he wouldn't suspect her fear.

"You know, in places like this, I've heard that demons live on the trees. They hunt at night for souls, and when they spot people, they suck their souls and gain more evil powers," he uttered in a dark, low voice and slowly tilted his head towards her direction. She was looking at him with wide eyes like he was that demon. He smirked obnoxiously watching her scared form and again fixed his gaze on the road.

Y/n looked down again. Her insides quivered upon hearing his words, and the terrifying surroundings around them only intensified her fear.

"It's scary isn't it?"

Y/n clenched her jaw and tried to snatch her palm from him while gritting her teeth, but he only tightened his fingers around hers. Shivers run across her whole body when a low hoarse chuckle resonated in the car. His dark and low voice rustled in his chest. She tossed her head and glared at his side profile, but her breath stuck in her throat when he darted his eyes at her again.

She witnessed something dark and evil engulfing his eyes. Fear emerged inside her. A layer of cold sweat formed on her forehead.

"They suck blood and possess the soul. Their evil powers are at their highest during red moonlight,"
Her heart sank deeper into the pits of her stomach hearing him as her fingertips trembled slightly which made him smirk creepily and look at the road again.

His car halted after a while and she looked out, but her heart dropped when she found that they were on a hill where there was no one around except trees and behind was a dark forest. Where did he take her and why?

The headlights of his car suddenly went off, making her heartbeat completely halted. She turned her head and grabbed his arm tightly, hearing him unbuckle his seat belt. She tugged at his arm, frustrated by her own seat belt being hurdle in the way of getting closer to him.

"Taehyung No... p...lease, it's dark, you know I- "

"I know. I know everything." He halted her, holding back her hands which were shaking badly. Immense guilt washed over him. He immediately scooted closer to her and palmed her face, other hand moving to her neck's back as he caress her nape

"Breath.. Look at me and breathe." he spoke, noticing her uneven breathing. She shook her head still scared.

"T..ake me home.. it's scary..." She stuttered as he sighed. He unfastened her seatbelt and pulled her head, pressing it on his chest, wrapping his arms around her back. She tightly clutched his shirt in her fist and closed her eyes, breathing deeply. Her fast heartbeats and shaking made him realize how scared she was.

"I'm sorry.. I was just teasing." He cooed gently, caressing her head.

"You're teasing would've killed me," her growl muffled against his chest as she tried to hit his chest hard but couldn't control the trembling of her palm.

"Sorry.. Just relax," He said pressing his lips on the top of her head, hiding her completely in his arms.
After few moments, she calmed down a little, finding herself in his embrace and hearing his tender voice again.

"I'm sorry for scaring you."
He felt her fist hitting him again and the impact was harsh and more strengthful this time. He smiled and rubbed her back.

"I just wanted to show you something. It's a surprise."

"Show what? Wild hungry animals who are ready to eat me raw Or your damn fucking demons on the trees who wants to suck my blood?" She snarled at him agrily and he swear he tried hard but he couldn't control his laugh, which made her grunt.

"I'll kill you Kim Taehyung,"He tighten his grip when she started wiggling wildly to break apart from him while hitting his chest. He eventually quitened but didn't leave her.

"Let's go." He muttered attempting to pull apart but she clutched onto him tightly and glared at him from his chest as he looked at her down.

"I'm not staying here even for a second. Take me home." she spat angrily making him sigh. He palmed her face from side and kissed her head gently but chuckled softly when she shrugged her head angrily, still glaring.

"Little do-"

"Taehyung, now. Take me back," She firmed her voice.

"Do you trust me.. "

"No I don't," She shot back almost instantly making him bite his lower lip. He shouldn't have teased her too much. She was looking so angry and so fucking adorable.

"Fine, but how am I gonna drive like this?" He said neutrally making her squint her eyes at him. He smiled which only made her scowl but eventually letting out a sigh of frustration she released him from her grip.

"Put on the seat belt,"
She looked at him more like sending a glare who was pulling out his seat belt.

She sighed and looked at her own seat belt. She was struggling to latch it in the dark when she heard the sound of door shutting which made snap her head at him only to found the seat empty. Her breath was stuck in her throat and her soul was already out of this world finding herself alone. She heard the crushing sounds of dry leave on the floor of the forest along with footsteps which made her heart forgot what's its core function.

She almost jumped on her seat, gasping loudly when she heard her sides door opening and that evil snake appeared infront of her already leaning forward with his ever-present smirk plastered on his demonic face that she was able to make out in the dim moonlight.

"TAEHYUNG!!!! I swear I'm so gonna kill you, put me down,"

He laughed hearing her yelling at him as he shut the door with his leg. She started hitting his shoulder and chest with her soft kitty fist.

"Put me down Kim Taehyung!!!!"

He chuckled more, her screams and his laugh echoing in the dark forest. He stumbled a bit on his feet due to laughing but luckily supported himself by leaning on the car.

"Just wait, Kim fucking Taehyung, You'll regret this,"

Y/n glared at him. His laughter added fuel in her rage as she hit him even harder that barely affected his rockhard chest and damn his broad shoulders.
Her fist suddenly halted in the midair when she noticed her surroundings. Her breath got stuck in her throat. Taehyung quitened down, noticing the frightened look on her face. He sighed tightening his grip and she didn't waste a second to hide her face in his neck, clutching him tighter.

"You'll pay for this I promise,"
She started sobbing making him sigh as he felt her warm tears on his neck. He purse his lips, leaning closer and rested his face against her head.

"How many times should I tell you that I'm never leaving you alone. Why are you scared, miss slow witted. Can't you get it that I'm always here by your side," He said softly rubbing his face on her hair as she continued to sob.

"You're so evil and your romance is also coated with evilness. I didn't know you'll bring me with you here in this creepy forest by saying I not alone. Darn you, and your bloody lines. You're twisted. I'll never trust you again," She snapped at him.
He laughed louder at her outburst fueling that little volcano in his arms with more lava.

"You're not scared, Little doll. It's just in your head but you're heart knows that I'm here. See, your breaths are normal and you're no more shaking. In fact you're shouting," He told her earning a death glare from her as she took her face out of his neck, slightly peeking.

"So what, now you want me stop breathing normally too?" She barked at him before buring her face back in his neck once he shook his head with pursed lips. She wasn't scared. Without her knowing, she was so relaxed in his arms. He didn't said anything further and started walking while she tightened her arms around his neck feeling his movements.

"I swear to god if anything happens to me, I'll beat the shit out of your rude ass Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung's lips pressed against each other tightly to control himself from burting out in laughter again, hearing her creative cursing as she continued.

"If you abandon me here and leave me behind, I'll become the most wicked witch and haunt your house. I don't know about devils but I'll definitely suck every drop of blood out of your body. If I'm going to hell, I'll drag you down with me. You won't be spared. Lord will will give you the dirtiest punishments. He'll fry your soul in hot oil and lock you up in a dark room filled with dirty dirty smell and creepy, crawly insects -"

"NO NO NO, I'M SORRY I'M SORRY SORRY.. please please please don't leave me, please please" She started screaming and clinging onto him stepping on his feet when he suddenly put her down from his arm.

Taehyung burst into full-blown laughter palming his eyes while she continued with her pleas and beggings and clinging onto him holding his shirt tightly in her fist, mumbling something against his neck that he could barely catch. His chest rumbled and shoulders were shaking. His cheeks and stomach started hurting due to the way he was laughing today.

After a while he breath heavier calming down from his high and held her waist lightly from both side with a contented look over his features. He caressed her waist softly to help her relax.

"Can you have a look," He spoke deeper while panting slowly. She vigourously shook her head making him chuckle softly.

"Y/n, look around, Angel,"
Y/n heard his ever so soft and sauve voice after a minute. Gulping down hard she slowly peeked at him from his neck, opening her one eyes.

She found him smiling at her gently. She blinked noticing the lights illuminating his face which made her open her both eyes and look around. Her eyes become completely stunned when she glanced at her side. She slowly tilted her head to look over her shoulder which made her awstruck as her mouth fell open.

Taehyung let his palms slide off her waist when she slowly turn around releasing her grip around him. She fully turn towards the view before her staring ahead with her glowing honey orbs. She took her steps further as Taehyung stood rooted to his ground, tucking his palm in his jeans pocket, silently watching her reactions.

Her lips parted slowly as she took in the sight of the entire city spread out beneath her, shining like a sea of pearls and above, night sky adorned with a blanket of stars, twinkling like diamonds. And the mini lanterns hanging on some trees added a touch of enchantment to their surroundings..

_________

Hey readers, long chapter with more than 6000 words.. Hope you enjoyed. I've read all of your comments and I may not be able to reply to everyone but I really really felt happy by all of your suports and love to this ff..

Keep showing your love..
Thank you all ..
Stay happy stay safe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 379 25
"YES, YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE." holding her shoulders tightly he shouted angerly, she was looking at him thinking he also loves her the way she does...
567K 34.8K 29
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...
396K 15.4K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
15K 397 23
πŸ”žTaehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...