'His Vengeance: Veganza 01' 2...

By sOFYrahman_

Its a story of a girl named Kang Sian who is caged by a Powerful Businessman Jeon Jungkook . Jungkook force... More

Author & Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(Smut)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Smut)
Chapter 26(Smut)
Chapter 27(End)
Epilogue
Version 02

Chapter 07

5.4K 159 8
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

Mr.Kang come back his mansion to meet Sayon .Mr.Kang get inside to his mansion .

Mr.kang : Is Sayon in her room ?

Maid : Yes sir mam is there .

Mr.kang left from there to Sayon's room with angry expression .He is now boiling in anger bcz of Sayon's stupidity .Mr.Kang entered in her room without knocking .So Sayon thought its a maid so yelled at him .

Sayon : HOW DARE YO- oh...dad ...you...sorry i thought its maid .

Mr.Kang didnt said anything just go close to her slapped her tightly.

Sayon was shocked bcz its first time her dad hit her .

Sayon : Dad why did you slap me ?

Mr.Kang : Bcz after what you done you deserve it .HOW DARE YOU TO MESS WITH JEONS .

Sayon : Ho...w........... did ...yo....u know ...th.....that .(she stuttered bcz of fear)

Mr.Kang :Mr.Jeon told me about your dirty deeds .BCZ OF YOU I LOST VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT . WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT JEON JESON WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND . NOT ONLY THAT YOU CHEATED ON HIM WITH YOUR REAL BOYFRIEND & YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM....ANSWER ME !!

Sayon : D....dad ......its ...tr...true that...i cheated on ....him....but trust me dad.....i never wanted...to...k...kill him....he .....threated me that....he will viral my ...videos...in social...media....&.........& said that he... will des...troy me... thats why i....was scared.....my ...my brain wasnt ...working...........after that.....bcz my anger ......control...over me...thats why.... i pushed him ....out of anger ...........but when i realized that.....it was....too.... late...

Mr.Kang : Thats why i always said that try to control your anger issue...now look....that Jeon Jungkook want you .....he want to take revenge on you .

Sayon widened her eyes .Her whole face is now sweating bcz of fear .

Sayon : What??

Mr.Kang : Yes. He want you to marry him ,so that he can torture you .

Sayon : No way...im.... not going.... to ma..rry him...dad...plz....sa...save...me (She cried & beg him)

Mr.Kang : Dont worry im not sending you to him but........*Calmly*

Sayon : But ?

Mr.Kang : I will send Sian in your place *Smirk*

Sayon : What??

Mr.Kang : Yes you heard me right .Im going to send Sian not you .

Sayon : But dad Sian will never agree on this .

Mr.Kang : Dont worry about that .You know how easy to fool her by emotional blackmail*smirk*

Sayon : Oh...now i understand .*smirk*

Mr.Kang : After this we dont need to tolerate her anymore princess .*Smirk*

Sayon : Like killing two birds in one arrow .But how we are going to make her agree .

Mr.Kang : For this we need to do a small drama sweety .

Sayon : Ok....plz tell me dad....quickly ...i just want to make her out from my life .*excited*

Mr.Kang :Ok....so my plan is...........

Sayon : Wow dad you are genius.....*Clap her hands *

Mr.Kang : i know.....now we need to start our plan .

Sayon : Ok.

Sayon call maid to tell Sian to come in her room .Sian cant seny her orders , she come in front of Sayon's room .She was going to knock but freeze after heard something .

In her room -

Sayon : Dad plz...stop....its hurting ..me ...how can you hit me...im your daughter . (Its all drama )

Mr.Kang : Daughter my foot .You also useless like your sister .I thought after killing your mom i will be rich but ...no...she transfared her all property on your name .i will kill her & you .

Sian was shocked after hearing that .

Sayon : Plz.....dad...you said that if i hurts Sian you will not kill her .Plz leave her & kill me .

Sian cant hold it anymore so she rushed insider Sayon's room to save her .

Sian go near Sayon & hug her .Sayon also hug her but she was smirking bcz their plan worked.

Sian : Plz....stop master dont hurt my Unnie .*cry*

Sayon pull back from hug & showed her fake tears .

Sian : Its mean you dont hate me , Unnie?

Sayon : How can i hate you ...huh...i just just doing this bcz dad tell me to do or he will kill you..im really sorry Sian ....(fake cry)

Sian : No..no...unnie ...You were saving me...its ok im not hurt .(They hugged again)

Sayon show thumbs up to her dad bcz their plan is working well but Sian didnt see that bcz her back was facing Mr.Kang .

Mr.Kang : Oh....now 2 sisters are united huh...*mock*

Sayon & Sian look at him .

Sian : Plz master leave her ....you can hurt me ...in her place .

Sayon : No...no....You dont need to do this ....shut up...

Sian : I will do everything master plz..lea.....leave her ....*Crying*

Mr.Kang : I will leave her but for that you need to go away from here .Will you ready to do this ?

Sian : I will...........bu...but just leave my unnie ..

Mr.Kang : Ok...Tomorrow you are going to marry Mr.Jeon in Sayon's place .

Sian : What???

Mr.Kang : Mr.Jeon want to hurt Sayon bcz his brother tried to commit suicide for Sayon's rejection. You need to marry him as Sayon & live with him . He will torture you but i need to tolerate him & his tortures as well .If you open your mouth then here i will kill your lovely sister .Got it .

Sian : O................ok.......I will not open my mouth .i promise but you need to promise me that you will not hurt my unnie .

Mr.Kang : Ok....i promise ....i will free her ...

Sian nodded ....& look at Sayon .

Sian : Now you dont need to tolerate his torture for me unnie .*painfully smile*

Sayon : What you done ...Sian ...you sacrifice yourself for me .

Sian : I will do everything for you unnie bcz i love you.

Mr.Kang : Oh....now....stop both of you...Sian Just get out from here & dont you dare to leave your room till morning .

Sian nodded ...& go away from there after hugging her last time .

After she left .Sayon stood up & wiped her fake tears .

Sayon : I never thought that its easy to fool her dad .*evil smile*

Mr.kang : But i know that *smirk* btw after she left from here you will also leave to America for some years .So that the Jeon cant find the truth .

Sayon : Ok...dad...now im tired...good night ....

Mr.Kang : Ok...good night .

He also left from there .After that Sayon fall asleep .

Meanwhile -

Sian is in her room crying her heart out .She is sitting on her bed .

Sian : Moon .....my unnie.... was just...... bearing all for me...& i was fully clueless .But i will not let unnie to tolerate this more... .I lost my mom ....but now i cant...cant... lose her.... .I never... thought ...that... Dad kill our mom just for money............(crying)

Sian become tired & fall asleep without her knowing .

Next  Morning----------

Sian is now sitting in her room & a paper she holding now .Its a marriage legal paper send by JK . After thinking about her Unnie she signed it & give it to Mr.Kang .

Mr.Kang informed JK about it .

( Mr.Kang bribed Jk's lawyer to use a sticker on Sian's name .Actually Mr.Kang hide Sian's name on Sayon's named sticker so that Jk cant get to know that ....& its mean that Sian is Jk's real wife now)

After 2 hours JK sends his man to pick Sayon ,I mean Sian .

Sian is wearing a simple wedding gown .

Its given by Mr.Kang . Sian said goodbye to all maids .She cant meet Sayon bcz Mr.Kang didnt let her .

Sian is now in a car .Its her first time to sitting in a car .She is really surprised by it .After sometime the car get inside by a big gate & the car stopped in front of a big palace .

Guards told her to go inside .Sian is now standing middle of the living room .

She is now standing alone .She is looking here & there but see nobody .

?? : Welcome in hell Sayon .

Sian turn around & saw a handsome man standing near stairs while putting his hand on his pants & looking at her .

He was staring at her like no tomorrow ,his heart is beating wildly he is very confuse why his heart is beating like that , but he didnt showed it on his face .He look at her face her eyes are showing innocence .

Jk :*in mind * Wtf happening i saw her pics before but in real she is looking so innocent .Stop it JK .....dont think that ...he is your brother's killer .You need to punish her .She trapped Jeson by her this innocent face so dont fall in her trap .Just focus on your revenge .

Jk walk towards her with poker face .

Sian : Who are you ?

Jk : Your husband Jeon Jungkook......Darling *smirk*

Sian was shocked that this handsome man is her husband .

Jk : Btw dont thought that you will live here like a queen .You will live here as my maid ....not as my wife .

Sian feel hurt but she lower her head not to show her tears .(Jk didnt notice her tears)

Jk was also feeling weird inside him like his heart is happy by her .

Jk : Btw You are going to live here as my maid , So there are many rules which you need to follow if you fail then you will face punishments. 1 .i can do anything with you or said i can torture you .

2. You need to do everything which i will say to you .

3 . Never come inside my room without my permission .

4. You will only have 2 meals everyday .

5. Never raised your voice against me.

6. You need to clean all my palace everyday without others help.

7.You need to make my foods everyday .

8 .Never go outside of this mansion without my permission.

9. Never tell any outsider that we are husband- wife .

10 .You will live here as my maid .

11. Never talk to another males in my palace .

12 . Always obey me .

13 . Always call me king or master . Now i think you understand all rules right ?

Sian Didnt said anything just nodded. Jk clapped his hands then a maid come to him .

Jk : maid take her to her room which i decided & also show her whole palace .

Maid : Yes sir .

Sian just followed the maid .When she was following the maid she passed by Jk . Her scent come towards his nose which is very attractive to him ,she smell like a flower & he really love this smell & its her natural smell.

Jk shake his head to get out from his weird thoughts .Then Jk leave to his office .

-----------------------------

The maid showed her whole palace but she remembered it very well bcz her her memory is very sharp .Maid finally show her room i mean a small room with one bathroom .

Maid : There is maid clothes for you in bed's drawers.& your bag is also there .

Sian : Thank you unnie . (she bow to her)

Maid : Its ok.you are very sweet .Btw your name ?

Sian : Sayon & your ?

Maid : Im Kyun im 38 & you ?

Sian : Im 18 .

Kyun : oh..you are very young......ok...now change your dress Start your works or King will be angry & you also need to make his dinner .

Sian : Ok unnie . Sian wear her maid dress .

After that she started her works.

----------Jeon Empire ------

Jk's pov :

I thought that b*tch will yell at me ,saying that she is not going to do anything but she didnt said anything just listen to me silently .....why....Is she really Sayon ? bcz i get to know that She have anger issue , she b*tchi kind of girl but she was fully calm ....aah.....why im thinking about her ...JK you need to hurt her & think about that how to torture her .

Jk : After going back i will start my torture *smirk*

Today destiny ties them together................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.8K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
613K 19.3K 63
"Pick a number." He said, firmly. "Four?" "Higher." He demanded. "T-ten?" "Now turn around and show me that sweet little ass of yours." _______ ~β™‘BOO...
61K 2.3K 24
"Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" Once upon a time, there was a world where some people d...
33.2K 1K 34
β€’First book of [Mafia forbidden Love series]πŸ‘‡ Mafia Caretaker jkff πŸ”₯ β€’Second book of[ Mafia forbidden Love series]πŸ‘‡ No hate no rival jkff πŸ”₯ Mi...