MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT

CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU

297 8 2
By DreamBluenotdreammy

RUSTLE
RUSTLE
RUSTLE
RUSTLE

Loud noises can be heard at the forest. Jin Ling who stood there didn't moved as at, the statue's hand almost hit Jin Ling.

"GAH—" Jin Ling was on the ground a he look up, his eyes wide when he saw YiChen got capture from the statue.

"YICHEN!"

Sizhui saw his younger brother been capture from the statue, YiChen felt pain around his body because of the grip that the goddess statue hold, "YINGXIAN!" Sizhui yelled YiChen birth name.

"GAH—" YiChen let out a sound of pain as his eyes are closed shout a single sweat rolled side of his face..

"SECOND YOUNG MASTER LAN!" The Junior Lan's called out to the young master.

Jiang Cheng feels a powerful resentful energy he continue to play it, "the thing I summoned seems to be a bit too powerful, doesn't it?" Jiang Cheng continue the song as he waits for who this ghoul or corpse will come out.

CLANG  —CLANG

They heard a clanging chains as they all look at the figure all there eyes wide opened, scared as they backed up swords where ready, shaking hands as they pointed there sword to a corpse.

"TH–THE— THE GHOST GENERAL, IT'S THE GHOST GENERAL, IT'S WEN QING!!" they said scared as they saw The General Ghost, the powerful corpse that the Yiling Patriarch's used as his weapon to kill..

[ The Ghost General, Wen Qing «The best corpse under the YiLiNg Patriarch» ]

The general Ghost walks towards to the goddess statue as it chains can be heard on her arms and feet..

Jiang Cheng who was surprised to see Wen Qing as he stopped his song.. "wen Qing? Hadn't she been turned to dust?!" He said as his shock to see her after 13 years..

The goddess statue turned to look the general Ghost Qing, "Wen Qing was the most powerful corpse that I had created before I died.."

The goddess statue tried to attack the corpse as the general Ghost immediately dodge the attack and attack back at the goddess statue..

Jiang Cheng who just stopped used the flute watch the general Ghost fighting the statue, "how she didn't fear injuries, flames, coldness, poison, and anything else that living humans fear, she was no different from humans. She could even think on his own— she was the only one of his kind."

Sizhui watch the scene as he was also shock to see the general Ghost Qing.. Jingyi who also shock but not scared he was like used to see the general Ghost... " The general... Ghost.." jingyi watches the fight between the two..

The statue soon got defeated as it's neck was broken, The general Ghost Qing turned as she lift up a big rock and slowly walking towards to the statue and slammed to it's head. "But, the current Wen Qing clearly lacks her own will!" The statue goddess was defeated by the general Ghost Qing..

".... Wen Qing.. what happened to you for this year's.." Jiang Cheng said to himself enough for him to heard its own..

"CLOSE IN ON HER!" the disciples sect's shouted as they ready to attack the general Ghost.

"Fellow cultivators, we must stop her so that she doesn't escape. This is Wen Qing we're talking about here!" One of the cultivator says hated on their eyes at the general Ghost.

"Wait– what are you, all doing! It help us defeated the goddess statue?" Said Jingyi as he told the cultivators.

"what's to be scared of? It's not like the Yiling Patriarch is here! Her owner's already been cut to pieces!" They said, Jingyi who clearly had a bad feeling to happened...

"If we kill her, from today on we'll be famous!" They said, since the general Ghost, Wen Qing was the very famous corpse that the people cultivator wanted the one to kill it..

"But she clearly saved us just a moment ago.." sizhui said as he tried to stop the cultivators for the sudden actions..

"A mere dog who lost its owner, yet she's still so arrogant!" They all said, Jiang Cheng heard what the cultivators as he clinched to his bamboo flute..

As they tried to attack the general Ghost Qing. The general Ghost Qing turned and dodge the attack as she attacks back at them. The cultivators marched and attack the general Ghost Qing..

YiChen watches the scene and shock as he watches the general Ghost Qing attacking the cultivators. "...." a heavy breath he let out as he stared at the general Ghost for a long minutes..

"Oh no. The melody was too aggressive, too sudden. It evoked the killing intent in her." Jiang Cheng as he thinks of what to play, that can make Wen Qing calm down.

Screaming can be heard at the forest the rest keeps fighting the general Ghost Qing.

"How about a calmer, quieter tune... Calmer, quieter..." He said as he pressed his lip to the bamboo flute that he made and starting playing the calmer song.

Jing cheng as he plays it, he closed his eyes and focused as he plays the calmer songs, the song he plays was the song that Lan XiChen sing it when the two of them got stuck at the cave alone "calmer.."

"AAHHH—!"

"THE CORPSE IS GONNA KILL SOMEONE!" they said, is the general Ghost chock tye two cultivators lifted them up at the air.

Jingyi and Sizhui watches the scene, shizui sighed, as the cultivators for not listening to what he says, "you were clearly the people who provoked her first..."

Wen Qing who was lost in focused, she heard a calmer song as it was played, "Wen Qing, it's me." Jiang Cheng played the song as he make sure that wen Qing will calm down..

The music of the flute the tune was bad but wen qing seems to stop and heard it's song that Jing cheng played.. Wen Qing drop the two cultivators that she chocked and slowly turned and begin to walk towards Jiang Cheng.

"Are you alright?" One of the cultivator said as he helped the two cultivators who been chocked by the general Ghost. "REPORT TO SEXT IMMEDIATELY! SOMEBODY CAN CONTROL THE GHOST GENERAL USING A FLUTE!" said the cultivator as the rest runs off to report it to the sect leader. Who knew which sect leader..

Sizhui, Jingyi, Jin Ling, and YiChen was surprised from the senior mo as they watched him controlling the general Ghost by its flute.

"Young master mo!" Said sizhui as he watches the general Ghost walks towards him. Jiang Cheng didn't mind the people around him as he continue to play the song, slowly walk backwards whenever wen qing step by step towards him. "Go back, Wen Qing..." The general Ghost keeps walking towards him as Jiang Cheng tried to send Wen Qing away before some sect leader would come and capture her by forced..

Jiang Cheng who keeps walking backwards as he luring wen Qing away from the cultivators who tried to attack her.. suddenly he bump to someone as it grab Jiang Cheng arm. ?!

Jiang Cheng turned his attention to the person and was surprised to see Lan XiChen beside him holding his arm. "Lan XiChen?!"

Jiang Cheng who look panicked to see his old friend Lan XiChen appeared of no where behind him, "oh no. Back then, Lan XiChen had seen with his own eyes how I use the flute to control corpses." Said Jiang Cheng to his thoughts, the two of them stared each other's eyes..

"SECT LEADER, THE GHOST GENERAL WENT OVER THERE!"

"QUICK, LEAD THE WAY!"

"Where is he?"

Jiang Cheng heard the cultivators as they get near to them, Jiang who panicked, "They've come up. I need to tell Wen Qing to hurry." Lan XiChen who still holding Jiang Cheng's arm and not letting it go as his eyes was stock to it's Jiang cheng.

"Whatever. Tens of thousands of people know how to play the flute, and the sheer number of those who imitate me in controlling corpses with the flute could form an entire sect. If nothing works, I'll just refuse to confess no matter what!" He said to his thoughts and begin to play a song for Wen Qing. Lan XiChen stared at him and notice the tune of the song that Jiang Cheng played. "Wen Qing, go quickly, hide as soon as possible!"

Lan XiChen who knows the song meant and clenches tightly to Jiang Cheng arm, making Jiang stop playing the song and drop his bamboo flute.

The general Ghost Wen Qing jumps off to the tree as it runs away as fast it go, Lan Xichen let go the arm. Jiang Cheng who thought that Lan XiChen was going after the general Ghost Qing, he immediately grab Lan XiChen arm and turned to face him, "Don't chase after her!" He said to Lan XiChen. Lan XiChen and Jiang Cheng stared at at each other's eyes..

"Sect leader, he's the one who summoned him!" Said the cultivators who reported to him about..

Yanli who just came, as she stared at Jiang Cheng glared at him. "Well, well. You're back?" She said as she took the Zidian ring and formed into a whip as purple lightning was to be seen on the whip, "JIANG WANYIN!" she said as she tried to whip Jiang Cheng, Lan XiChen who immediately took his guqin and played it as the Zidian wasn't able to hit Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Yanli, tried to attack Jiang Cheng as for Lan Xichen protecting the person beside him.

"Wow! The Zidian whip is going against the Zewu-Jun Guqin!"

The people watches the two clan Leaders fights just for the one person who was standing behind Lan XiChen.

"A fight between the most prominent cultivators really is magnificent!" They said as they watches the fight.

"It's Zewu-Jun.."

"What is Zewu-Jun doing?"

"...."

The junior disciple watches the two clan Leaders fighting.. sizhui watches his uncle and auntie fighting "...."

Jiang Cheng who backed away a little as he doesn't want to be hit. Jiang Yanli spatted him and glared at him, "you want to run, away! Hmph!"

Jiang Cheng runs as the Zidian went through him and hit him on the back

SLASH!

Jiang Cheng, who got hit by the Zidian on the back and fall front in the ground "AH!"

Lan XiChen who stared at Jiang Cheng who got hit by the Zidian. "Hmph! Planning running away are we?" Jiang Yanli said as the Zidian was still on the whip formed as the lightning grow more..

Jiang who groaned in pain on his back lifting him self up on the group, "what–"

"Ow... Ow..." Said Jiang Cheng feeling the pain form his back, Jiang Yanli was shock as the person she hit wa still standing up.

"Not possible?!"

Lan XiChen who was surprised from the person who got hit by the Zidian and still standing up moving..

"How amazing! You really can do anything when you're from a powerful sect, can't you?! You can even beat up anyone you want to! Tsk tsk tsk!" Jiang Cheng said as he hide to his donkey..

"What am I thinking, of course you can beat someone since your a woman after all!" Said Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli who heard it got mad at him more. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" she said with her Zidian lightning grow more..

"EHH— scary.."

Jiang Yanli then calm a bit and stared at the lunatic hiding at the donkey,

"Just who in the world are you?!" She said asking the lunatic she hit by her Zidian.

"Of course Zidian can't whip me soul out. I never possessed anyone's body. It's a sacrifice, a forced sacrifice!" Jiang Cheng said to his thoughts, mo XuanYu used the forced sacrifice to Jiang Cheng.

"Sect leader Jiang, you might not know, but Mo XuanYu is one of the LanlingJin sect's... Ahem." Said one of the cultivator to her.

"Because he had low spiritual powers and didn't work hard in cultivation, and had that sort of... He was thrown out of the LanlingJin sect."

"In my opinion, he probably ventured onto the wrong path since the right path didn't work for him. It doesn't have to be... That the Yiling Patriarch had possessed him."

Jiang Yanli who just listened to the cultivators says, "that sort of? Which sort of?"

"Uh... His head has some... Issues..." He said while scratching his cheek..

"I can't believe that Mo XuanYu's being an idiot has saved me." Said Jiang Cheng to his thoughts feeling relieved.

"According to his taste, he definitely wouldn't choose to possess such a madman's body..." Said Jiang Yanli to her thoughts as she looks at the lunatic at the donkey hiding..

"Hmm.. if I take him with me back to the Yunmeng.. then..." Jiang Yanli sighed and turned around.

"Indeed. Then... Take him back!" She said as she turned and look away.

"Yes!" Said the disciple as they walks towards to the lunatic.

Jiang Cheng who looked at the Jiang disciple coming to him, he smiled nervously at them and panicked as he look right to left. He sees Lan XiChen at the left as he runs towards him and hide from his behind..

"...."

"What are you gonna do to me!" Jiang Cheng said hiding behind Lan XiChen scared that the jiang disciple will take him away and bring him to the YunmengJiang Sect.

The Jiang disciple didn't bother to come close to the Leader sect Lan.. lan Xichen who stared at Yanli.

"... Sect leader Lan, are you making this difficult on purpose?" She said as she stared at Lan XiChen on the eyes.

Jingyi step forward and standing beside (not to closed) from Lan XiChen "sect leader Jiang, the evidence is right before your eyes. Mo XuanYu hasn't been possessed, so why should you want to trouble such an unimportant person?" Said Jingyi as he stared at Jiang Yanli's eyes. Shizui and YiChen watches and hoped for their aunt to not to attack again.

"I need to find a way to get rid of both sides.." Jiang Cheng said to his thoughts and thinks of a plan "Aha!"

Smirks as he giggles a bit, lan Xichen caught his attention and looks beside him as he sees Jiang Cheng head peeking as the side.

"Sect leader Jiang, um, you bothering me like this is making me feel very troubled." Said Jiang Cheng with his smirking face. "Even if you like me, I won't just follow anyone who waves his hand at me." He said acting.

"What the—" Jiang Yanli said as she stared at him.

"People like you, for example, I have no interest in." He said to Jiang Yanli.

Yanli crossed her arms below from her...chest, "oh? Then, may I ask, which type of person so you like?" Said yanli as she asked the lunatic.

"Which type?" Jiang Cheng laid his hands to lan Xichen's shoulder and his arm, "well, people like Zewu-Jun, I do like very much." Said Jiang Cheng.

Lan XiChen was shock as he looks at Jiang Cheng as for jiang Cheng grinning at Yanli, as for Yanli who gets a bit pissed as what she was hearing and seeing right now.

"Annoying two people at once–killing two birds with one stone! They'll definitely feel disgusted and keep their distance from me and draw a line between me and them!" Said Yanli on her thoughts feeling abit disgusted.

Sizhui was look shock and for Jingyi jaw drop as what he heard from the senior behind Lan XiChen. YiChen who just been staring at the senior didn't say anything as he keeps quiet and clinch to his white robe and to his a-niang's sword...

"....."

To Be Continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.3K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...
286K 7.4K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...
74.5K 2.7K 7
credits to the artist for the photo! Lan Xichen realizes too late his feelings towards Jiang Cheng. P.S.: this is the second XiCheng ff i made 😁😁...
112K 5.1K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...