Cookie Run: Starlight Pathway

By Stardust_Cookie

⚠️This AU doesn't have anything to do with Cookie Run Kingdom nor Ovenbreak, or any other Cookie Run games. Y... More

...?
In Another World
The Sleepyhead Of CrispyTown
Time To Pull! Time To Explore!
Cookie Gacha Details
Cookie Gacha Details 2
Cookie Gacha Details 3: Special Story Cookies

Special Story: "The Twelve Wishes"

7 1 0
By Stardust_Cookie

"Oh? I didn't expect someone to be in the library at this time, mh? Come on in, i don't bite... You seem like a little child, now, aren't you...?" you nod in agreement scared. "oh my, you're here all alone...? You must be hungry... And tired... Good thing that this old lady over here lives here now... Eheheh... Come on, go lay down over there. I'll bring you some food and water" you nod again and walk slowly towards the comfy sofa near the kid's books area. The Lady comes back soon and gives you food, water, and even a blanket as she gets a book nearby the area, but it's not in the kid's area. She sat down next to you, and looked at you with a smile on her face. "i hope you don't mind if i read this now... It's been a while since i wanted to read this book, and this is the only chance i have...." you simply nod with a simple smile on your face, as you slowly lay down next to her, as if you wanted to listen to the story. The old lady smiled at you, and started to read the story...

"once upon a time, in a far, far away land, in a small... Emh... Village, yeah, that no cookie knew about, its people were living happily, always helping each other... In this village, there was a very energetic young boy, whose name was... Panettone Cookie..."

Pa- gnnnnnnnnrgh... Wha- oh god, it's late!!! Late, late, late!!! I gotta do the morning prayer to the great winter spirit!!

Panettone Cookie rushed all around the village, and finally arrived in front of the statue.

Pa- phew, i made in time... I can still place my strawberry inside the syrup, and make my morning prayer to the allmighy Tigeu...!
Said the young boy, as he placed a big and juicy strawberry inside of the syrup, and then, getting on his knees, closed his eyes and placed his hand on the ground.
Pa- o keun namusgajiyeo, uliui mal-eul deul-eojusigo, uliui sagwaleul bad-ajusigo, bulsinjadeulgwa chungsilhan ideul-eul yongseohasigo, i gidoleul deudneun modeun salam-eul bohohasigo, modeun salam-i dangsin-ui sinseonghan myeonglyeong-e sunjonghage hasoseo. Amen...
Said Panettone Cookie in a very soft and quiet voice.
Pa-... Alright, and that's done! Now... What's on my sheldude- oh, right! Wake up Pandoro Cookie!
Panettone Cookie rushed out of there, in order to wake up his friend, Pandoro Cookie.

Pa- Pandoro Cookie!!! PANDORO COOKIE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I need to wake you up!!!
He shouted, completely forgetting that Pandoro Cookie was sleeping, but despite that, after a minute or so, the girl walked towards her.
Pd- gnnnnnnnnrgh... Panettone Cookie, you're far too energetic... Next time please don't wake me up like that...

Pd- anyway, good morning Pan... Eheheh...
Pa- morning sleepyhead! Time for your morning prayer, you could be late if we don't hurry!!! I don't want to make Father Dark Viennese is not gonna like this...
The two kids started to tremble at the sigh of the priest getting mad at them, and trust me when i say that it wasn't a pleasant sigh...
Pd-... Let me do the prayer before the strawberries fall in the syrup and they come to collect them...
Pa-... Y-yeah... L-let's go already...
The kids said as they ran (even though Panettone Cookie dragged Pandoro Cookie for most of the trip), and reached the statue again. Pandoro Cookie placed the strawberry inside of the syrup, got on her knees, and placed her hands on the cold floor.
Pd-... O keun namusgajiyeo... Uliui mal-eul deul-eojusigo... Uliui sagwaleul bad-ajusigo... Bulsinjadeulgwa chungsilhan ideul-eul yongseohasigo... I gidoleul deudneun modeun salam-eul bohohasigo... Modeun salam-i dangsin-ui sinseonghan myeonglyeong-e sunjonghage hasoseo... Amen...
Pandoro Cookie whispered, seeming a bit hesitant.
Pa- hey, Pandoro Cookie...? Are you ok...? You're a lot hesitant today...
Pd- i... I'm fine, i think... I guess i'm kit... Tired... Eheheh...
Said the young girl tired, while giggling a bit.
???- dear children, i see that you made your prayers just in time. I was about to get the strawberries...
Said a man smiling at them.

Pa- f-father...!
Pd- dear father... It's nice to see you i guess...
Father Dark Viennese looked at the kids and smiled a bit at them, as the weird tail like creature behind him grabbed the strawberries from the syrup.
Fdv-... Another rotten strawberry... Someone is a great sinner i see...
Both Panettone Cookie and Pandoro Cookie looked at each other in fear, thinking that the rotten cookie could be around them now, and surely, they don't want to be sinners as well.
Fdv- i'd suggest you kids to be careful, the sinner could be everywhere...
Panettone and Pandoro- y-yessir!!
Said the kids worried. Before the three could leave the place, however, one of the villagers came up to them in fear.
Scared Villager- trouble, trouble!!! Something HORRIBLE happened!!!
Fdv- w-what's the matter, dear villager?!
Scared Villager- the flames of the twelve wishes... They're starting to get weaker!!
The three cookies got scared; the flames of the twelve wishes were the protection of the village, and if those turned off, then... It was a huge problem.
Fdv-... We need to warn the villagers right away.
Father Dark Viennese ran towards the village plaza, followed by the scared villager, Panettone Cookie and Pandoro Cookie.

As soon as they were in the village plaza, everyone, who was waiting for them there, worried because they were not aware of what was happening, looked at them, almost relived that they would have finally know what's exacly happening and why one of the villagers called them there all of a sudden. Father Dark Viennese walked towards a sugar marble riser and looked at everyone worried. He sighed, as he looked at the villagers.
Fdv- i'm sorry for making you worried, and i apologize for scaring you even further with this news... But unfortuanetely, the Twelve Wishes, their flames got turned off, and this probably means that their power was also stolen...
Everyone got scared, as they started to worry of what would happen to them now, Father Dark Viennese yet managed to make everyone shut up.
Fdv- i will go to look for those who dared to do this. It can't be someone from the village, because no one here has the power to even touch them. Whoever wishes to join me in this adventure, please, come here! The more, the better-
Pa- me and Pandoro Cookie will help!!!
Pd-... What-
Everyone looked at the two kids in silence, as Panettone Cookie dragged Pandoro Cookie towards Father Dark Viennese. No one else dared to come closer to the father, as they were all too scared to leave the village.
Fdv- this can't be true... Alright then.... Kids. We'll look for those who dared to do such a horrible crime, and we'll save the Twelve Wishes-
???- i'd like to join too, father...
Another cookie walked up towards them. Father Dark Viennese looked proud, happy to see the cookie join the quest.
Fdv-... Son... I'm glad that you want to join as well...
???- this is the least...

Fdv-... I'll never understand how in the name of the divines you're taller than me, Viennese Cookie!!
Vi- eheh... I guess i was blessed...
Pa- eheheheheh... Father is short!
Pd- emh... I don't want to ruin the happy mood or something, but we should probably go... The sooner we finish, the sooner i can get my nap...
Fdv- you have a point Pandoro Cookie, we must hurry.
Vi- stay safe everyone...
Villager 1- good luck!!
Villager 2- stay safe on your mission!!
Villager 3- please, make sure to come safe and sound with the Twelve Wishes!!
Pa- we will!!! Bye everyone!!!
Screamed Panettone Cookie happily, as the four cookies left the village, starting their mission...

(your team has been changed with Panettone Cookie, Pandoro Cookie, Viennese Cookie and Father Dark Viennese. All the cookies are at level 20, not promoted. Play in the levels in order to proceed in the story)

Pa- waaaaaaa!!! So THIS is what's outside of the village?!
Pd- so much snow... Much more than what there's in the village... Is this what living in the continent of the dragons is like for the cookies outside of our village...?
Fdv- indeed it is... They unfortuanetely do not have the blessing of the Twelve Wishes, but they have the protection of Ice Dragon Cookie, our lord.
Panettone Cookie and Pandoro Cookie were both mesmerized by hearing this, especially because they have never met the lord of the continent of the dragons, ruler of Dragonia, and guardian of eternity. As the four walked around the snowy fields, talking to make time go by, a bunch of wild cream wolfes surrounded them.
Pa- EEEEEEEEK!!! W-what's wrong with these... Oversized puppies...?
Pd- Panettone Cookie, are you serius now? These are wolves...
Vi- and i have a feeling they confused us for walking lunch.
As the wolwes tried to attack them, Father Dark Viennese took out a greatsword (to explain it better, it's a giant sword), and used it to fend off the wolves, who got even hungrier and more feral now; the attacks were fast and strong at the same time.
Fdv- we must fight in order to not crumble. Panettone Cookie, Pandoro Cookie, please, hide somewhere while we-
Pa- ain't no way that i'm standing here and do nothing to help!!!
Pd- oh, alright then... I'll just-
Pa- and Pandoro Cookie will help too!
Pd-... What.
Viennese Cookie and Father Dark Viennese sighed.
Vi-... Alright, fine... Just be careful you two...
Said Viennese Cookie, who was obviously confused by this.. Weird scene.

(fight the and survive for one minute in order to win)

After the wolves ran away, Panettone Cookie started to jump for the joy.
Pa- whew... We did it!! We really did it!!!
Pd- oh my divine this was terrifing...
Vi- i can't believe that throwing their baskets at the wolves really worked... Yeah, it sure was... But at least we're all intact...
Pd- yeah, that's the important thing-... Father, what are you doing...?
Fdv-... I have located the thiefs...
Father Dark Viennese's... Tail started to spin around, before pointing straight forward and barking at the air, like some kind of angry dog.
Fdv- this way-
Pa- excuse me, why didn't you do it before, father?! We could've skipped the meeting with the wolves!!!
Fdv- that was unfortuanetely inevitable, it's part of the wild after all... I couldn't do it before, as i had to charge the magic... It's... Not as easy as you think, unfortuanetely...
Panettone sighed, slightly annoyed to hear this.
Pa- does that mean that we have to hit other wild beasts with our baskets...?
Pd- we're going to need a new basket after this... And probably therapy too.
Everyone giggled hearing this, and just proceeded on their way, not knowing the danger that they were getting theirselves into...

And after a while of running, fighting, random scream and Panettone Cookie getting in troubles every five seconds, they finally managed to reach the place where the Twelve Wishes were at.

Pd- wha... What is this place...? It looks so... Omniscent for some reason...
Vi- i'm not sure either, but this looks pretty dangerous, we better keep our guard up...
Pandoro Cookie nodded, getting ready for the worst as best as she could, but Panettone Cookie looked like... He needed a bathroom.
Pa- o-ok, dangerous and all, but someone here needs a bathroom RIGHT NOW!!!
Fdv- you can't be serius now!!!
Pd- Panettone Cookie is always the same... He'll never change...
Pandoro Cookie sighed. Viennese Cookie stepped forward, opening the door of the unknown building...

The inside was the one of a church, everything was elegant, all in the tonalities of dark blue, light blue and pink, with a white, clean floor, and very dark windows.
Vi- father... Wha... What is this place-
Pa- bathroom!!!!
Panettone Cookie screamed, as he immediately ran off towards a door which had "bathrooms" written on it. The three cookies gave up to understand him probably a while ago, but this was still embarassing. A young girl then walked up towards the three cookies.

Dd- good morning, dear cookies.. My name is Demon Dream Cookie... I shall welcome you all to the DistorChurch... Are you perhaps here to join us for the morning prayer to the all mighy distortion...?
Pd- not... Really... We were here to-
Fdv-... Stay back, Pandoro Cookie. This girl is the responsable for the Twelve Wishes's lights turning off. You stole their power, didn't you?
Demon Dream Cookie looked at them and, with a wicked smile, launghed.
Dd- ooooooooooh, so you must be the old man from WinterCult... That one village who still prays the protector of the guardians and protects its gift... Oh well, just for letting you know, it's too late for you. We're going to use the power of the gift to power up the all mighty distortion and its allies...
Demon Dream Cookie looked at them for a moment.
Dd-... But you still seem to be troubles... Silver Cross Cookie.
Another cookie suddenly striked the floor of the church with a punch, breaking it, then took out the punch from the floor.

Sc-... What is it.
Dd- geez, don't be so cold to me, you meanie!!!... Anyway... I need you to take care of the old man over there and these other cookies...
Sc-... As you wish.
Father Dark Viennese took out his sword and placed himself in front of both Viennese Cookie and Pandoro Cookie.
Fdv-... Fight me, if you're so strong and brave, obviously.
This annoyed Silver Cross Cookie, who was about to break something, but somehow contained himself.
Sc-... You know when they say "break someone's legs"? I might end up breaking yours. Literally. And then, when you'll be crumbs, i will do the same to the other two cookies.
Silver Cross Cookie punched Father Dark Viennese, injuring him, and reducing his health.
Father Dark Viennese counter attaccked, starting an epic fight between the two; Silver Cross Cookie's slow, yet extremely powerful punches, and Father Dark Viennese's fast, yet weaker sword attacks. And trust me when i say fast, cause he's fast, despite the sword being huge, and normally it would be hard to be this fast. And in the end, Father Dark Viennese managed to win...

Sc- gnnnnnnnnrgh... It can't be... Possible...
Pd- father, you did it...!
Vi- that was awesome father...!
Fdv- thanks Pandoro Cookie, thanks son....
Father Dark Viennese blushed for the embarassement, while Silver Cross got up from the ground.
Sc- you're not... Gonna win... So easily-
He couldn't finish talking, nor striking another punch on the cookie, that Panettone Cookie threw his basket on Silver Cross's head, using the help of one of the church's benches, making the cookie fall on the ground again, allerting the rest.
Vi- father...!
Fdv- i'm fine son, don't worry... Thanks Panettone Cookie, you saved me...
Pa- no need to thank me father, i know i'm the best at this!
Said Panettone Cookie proudly, while Pandoro Cookie sighed.
Pd- he'll never change i see...
Just then, Silver Cross Cookie got up once more, throwing the basket on the ground.
Sc- you... Little... You'll pay for-
Dd- that's enough, Silver Cross Cookie.
Sc-...!
Demon Dream Cookie stepped in, with a cold expression printed on her face.
Dd- this cat and mouse chase is becoming boring, step aside. I think our guests need to learn in another way to not mess with the all mighty distortion...
Silver Cross Cookie stepped aside, heaitant at first, and visibly scared of her too. The four cookies from WinterCult prepared theirselves for a fight, knowing this wouldn't be easy. Demon Dream Cookie used a magic spell, and made a pair of demon wings made out of pink glittery light grow on her body.
Dd- may you be forgiven by your divines, because i won't forgive you...
Pa-... Ooooooooooh, we're sooooooo dead now, aren't we...
Pd- yeah, we're gonna become crumbs!!!
Vi- stay calm you two...! I know it must be scary, cause it is, but we need to stay calm... We can do this...
Fdv- we still have Tigeu's protection on us...
Despite the fear, the two children nodded, trying to stay calm and determined. Demon Dream Cookie started to attack the four cookies, using varius spells from a far distance in order to not get hit. The only way they could actually hurt her was waiting that she got tired to stun her and attack her. And after a very tiring battle... They managed to defeat her! The girl was too angry and tired to attack again, nor to talk in general, she just growled, taking Silver Cross Cookie and dissapearing...
The four cookies celebrated the victory, not noticing that Father Dark Viennese was walking away, towards what seemed to be an altar. The three cookies followed behind.
Vi- father...? Wha... What's the matter...?
Fdv- i managed to find the Twelve Wishes... Tigeu's gift for the guardians...
Pd- yeah, about that father... We require some extra informations... We... Never knew this...
Pa- wait, what's happening?
Father Dark Viennese sighed, as he looked at the young cookies.
Fdv-... Well, you see... Tigeu is the protector of the guardians... You know, those seven cookies... We have the job to protect the protection he gave to the guardians, and as a thank you, we do what you do every time... Without these candles, his protection on the guardians would dissapear, and... Who knows what could happen to them...
Pandoro Cookie and Panettone Cookie thought for a while, until...
Pa-... Wait, does that mean that we're the guardian's saviors or something like that?!
Vi- kind of, you got the point... Eheheh...
Viennese Cookie giggled a bit, while Pandoro Cookie looked at him.
Pd- wait... You knew this all along...?
Vi- i did... And i thought the same thing as Panettone Cookie the first time i was told about it...
Pa- ah! Get that! I'm not the only one who's like this!
He said proudly, before looking at Father Dark Viennese, who was... Dissapearing...
Pa- father!!! W-why are you dissapearing?!
The other two cookies turned to look at the other cookie, scared because he was dissapearing slowly.
Fdv- unfortuanetely, the Twelve Wishes got corrupted... The only way to save them is to sacrifice something... I don't want any of you to suffer, and i already lived my life... Hopefully that i'll be accepted in the sky...
Vi- f-father...
Fdv- son... I want you to take care of the wishes, as well as the village from now on... I will watch over you, even if you can't see me... I'll always protect you...
Vi-... A-alright father... I will...
The three cookies were crying uncontrollably, seeing the cookie that has always protected them for all this time dissapearing right in front of their eyes, to be never seen again... They all hugged him, tears falling down their eyes like fountains... Father Dark Viennese Cookie hugged the three cookies back, before dissapearing completely... Suddenly, a light appeared from where the cookie was, teleporting the three young heroes back to the village, as well as turning on the flames of the Twelve Wishes on once again... Viennese Cookie hugged both Pandoro Cookie and Panettone Cookie, protecting them, comforting them, just like his father would want right now...
Pa-... I already miss him...
Pd- me too... This made me lose all the will i had before to sleep too...
Vi- i know this is hard, but he will always be with us... He'll always protect us... So... Don't worry...
The two children looked at him and nodded, drying up their tears.
Pd- we should probably go tell everyone what happened...
Pa- yeah! And we should also honor father one last time...!
Vi- then let's do this...
The three cookies then left the area they were at, to go look for all the villagers and tell them what has happened...

"despite the sadness, the villagers of the village didn't lose theirselves in despair, and honored who protected them until this very moment with all their hearts... After this, no bad things has ever happened in the village of WinterCult... The end-"

???- oh? Did you fell asleep?
The old lady said, as she covered you with a blanket and then turned off the lights, before leaving you in your peaceful slumber...
???-... I can't help but wonder.... Who... Who's the author of this book... And of this place is real or not... And the cookies in the story... Could they also be real or... Oh well, it's late, i shouldn't think of such thoughts, shouldn't i? Eheheh...
Said the old lady one last time.

In the meantime, in the continent of the dragons...

???-... So... In the end... The "all mighty distortion" those two were talking about has awakened somehow...
???2- w-what do we do, Viennese Cookie?!
Vi-... We can only wait for the arrive of the heroes that were told in the profecy of the distorted... Panettone Cookie, Pandoro Cookie, i know that you're kids, but i request that you warn the villagers of the possible danger. We can't ask for help to the ruler of Dragonia, Ice Dragon Cookie, as he is currently... I don't know how to say it
Pa- yessir!
Pd- fiiiiine... I'll go take my nap later... Just to warn you...
Vi- alright, alright... Eheheheheh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 62 26
A world made of gumdrops and candy a land that your not from what will happen how did you get here and why is everyone knowing your name Cookie run k...
5.2K 308 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Cookie Run Kingdom or any of its characters (except for mine). ...
304 0 9
★﹐𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 !! .﹗﹑ This book may contain : ⟡ Profanity ⟡ Violence & Gore ⟡ Frightening, Uncanny & Intense Scenes ___ If you're sensitive to thes...
2.8K 108 10
My laziness is making me not write. My storage's phone is making me rage btw. :3 ∆∆∆∆∆∆ ROGUEFORT COOKIE'S QUOTE(not sure): ♦ Only I can see your tru...