Demon Slayer: KIMETSU No YAIB...

By yuji19

It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato... More

Chapter 1- Cruelty
Chapter 2-Trainer Sakunji Urokodaki
Chapter 3- Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 4 - Final Selection
Chapter 5 - My Own Steel
Chapter 6- Swordmens Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 7- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 8- Tha Smell of Enchanting Blood
Chapter 10- Together Forever
Chapter 11- Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 12- The Boar Bares it's Fangs, Zenitsu's Sleeps
Chapter 13- Something More Important than Life
Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 15- Mount Natagumo
Chapter 16- Letting Someone Else go First
Chapter 17- You Must Master a Single Thing
Chapter 18- A Forged Bond
Chapter 19- Hinokami
Chapter 20- Pretend Family and new Breathing
Chapter 21- Against Crops Rules
Chapter 22- Master of the Mansion

Chapter 9- Temori Demon and Arrow Demon

10 0 0
By yuji19

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
As the building is getting destroyed, a talisman falls down to the ground as the temori went down into the girl's hand, as it hits the ground she laughs.

???:"Turns out your right, Yahaba! This building just materialized out of nowhere!"

Yahaba:"Hmm, the handy work is someone, using Blood Demon Art, That can hide objects.*realized something*What is this, we're tracking down Demon Slayers. Are they with demons?"

???:"*laughs*Isn't this fun?*bunching temori's*"

Yahaba:"I must say, Susamaru... Your way of doing things are so immature. Utuly careless, you splatter me! My kimono is covered with dust!"

Susamaru:"Oh, stop whining! Who cares about dust, by tomorrow we just uncovered there hiding place. And now, the real fun begins!"

She throws two temori's at the house destroying it more, as they returned to her, her friend was not pleased about the dust.

Yahaba:"Tch, stop splattering me!"

Susamaru:"Stop being so uptight. Your kimono just looks fine to me. And look..."

As the dust clears she sees Tanjiro covering Nezuko while Tai is in front of them.

Susamaru:"*laughs*Come out, come out! Where you are!"

Tanjiro (mind):"A temori! Throwing a temori caused all this damage?"

Yushiro (mind):"That women... Did Kibutsuji send her?"

While Susamaru laughs as she throws the two temori's again as it bounces around the room, and one went towards Tamayo.

Yushiro:"Lady Tamayo!"

He try to hit one but it moves quickly below him and hit's his head which caused it to explode as blood splatter on his collar and falls.

Tanjiro:"Yushiro!"

Tamayo grabbed him as he falls, Tai and Nezuko got up.

Tai:"Damnit! Nezuko! The lady and the man sleeping in the back, take them out and somewhere safe!"

Tamayo:"It's too dangerous! We have a basement, take them there!"

Tai:"Good idea! Nezuko!"

As she left, Tanjiro and Tai reading their blades, as the temori's kept going.

Susamaru:"One down, four to go!"

Tanjiro smell her scent but it was dark and monotone around him.

Tanjiro (mind):"Her scent is different than any demon we ever meet! It's stronger! Or thicker? It fills heavy, inside my lungs!"

As every thing went back to normal, the temori's went back to her hands and starts to dribble them.

Susamaru:"There is a Demon Slayer here wearing hanafuda earrings. And the other has dark green slited eyes... That would be you two, right?"

Tanjiro (mind):"There targeting us?(out loud)Miss Tamayo! I want you to find a place to hide! These demons are after us!"

Tai:"We got your back!"

Tamayo:"No, Tanjiro, Tai, you both need to focus on the fight don't worry about us. We'll be fine without your both protection.*looks at them*We're demons too."

Susamaru:"All rightly... It's all over for you!"

She throws two temori's at them as Tanjiro didn't move, Tai runs out and charge at it. As he did he jumps in the air as if follows, he rase his blade high.

Tai(mind):"Water Breathing! Second From! Water Wheel!"

He slashes clock wise as water follow, the temori was cut in half, as he lands down he jumps to the side to evade the half's of it.

Susamaru (mind):"Very smart."

As the other one charge towards Tanjiro, he raises his blade up pointing at it.

Tanjiro (mind):"Total Concentration... Water Breathing! Seventh From, Drop Ripple Thrust-Curve!"

As he impale it their was water ripples everywhere.

Susamaru (mind):"Oh, you think you can soften the temori's blow, by stabbing it like that?*smirks*How cute."

The temori start to move as it hits Tanjiro's head and left.

Tanjiro (mind):"How does it move around like that? It did the same kind of swerve when it hit Yushiro! Tai too! She's not seem to put any spin on it though... So, how?"

Tamayo:"Yushiro! Yushiro!"

His neck start to grow little tendrils as his lower jaw is starting to grow back, which scared Tanjiro.

Yushiro:"Lady Tamayo!*, half face healed*I try to tell you didn't I? I said not to get involved with a Demon Slayers! And I was right! My concealment spell is a working progress! You should as well know that as well I do! I may be conceal building, people and their scent, but it's not like I can hide the fact they exist!"

Tamayo looks down knowing very well.

Yushiro:"The greater our numbers, the more traces we'll leave and the greater the odds that Kibutsuji will find us!"

Tanjiro (mind):"Those demons got so close to us, but there was no scent untill they attack! Was that's Yushiro's Blood Demon Art?"

Yushiro:"*face almost fix*I hate anyone who gets in the way of the time I spent alone with you. I despise them!*face completely fix*I loathed them with a passion! It's unforgivable!"

As Susamaru was laughing she throw her hairo off in the air.

Susamaru:"That one is babbling now!"

She take off the half of her kimono as it hangs around her waist.

Susamaru:"Who's having fun! I know I'm sure I am! You're about to be killed by one of the Twelve Kizuki... Dose that make you feel special?"

Tanjiro:"Twelve Kizuki?"

Tamayo:"They're directly under Kibutsuji!"

As she start to laughed she grows four more arms which shocked Tanjiro.

Tanjiro (mind):"That's a lot of arms!"

As she start to bounce the temori it was two then four and six as she stops she grabbed them.

Susamaru:"Now then, let's the games countie! Until morning comes! Until you all dead! But fist, let's see if your a demon!"

She threw the six temori's at him, Tanjiro was going to help.

Tai:"Stop, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro stop and looked at him.

Tai:"Wait for Nezuko!"

Tai start to dodge each one and blocked some, which Tanjiro was shocked to see this, to see him evading them.

Tanjiro (mind):"How is Tai, doing this?"

Tai(mind):"Okay now, I must find an opening to strike. And take her blood."

As he land he noticed something as his eyes widen in shocked, and suddenly slipped in the air, before he hit the ground a temori hit his gut they hit him so hard he spit out blood and one to the back, and before he hit the ground one temori went through his left hand exploding it. As he falls down to the ground he groans in pain as his hand stop bleeding, before Tanjiro can do anything all the six temori's where thrown at him as he dodge they start to bounce everywhere destroying the place more and more, Yushiro then got a cut on his cheek.

Tamayo (mind):"If I were to cast my spell right now, it would affect Tanjiro and Tai as well.*looks at Yushiro*And Yushiro needs time order to switch attack mode.*sees Tanjiro evading and blocking*But if this keeps going..."

As ehe blocked them they changed directions, again.

Tanjiro (mind):"It happen again! They change directions, even without hitting anything!"

As he cut two temori in half as small amount of blood appeared, while he waits for more, but the half's then hit him in the shoulders, as he winches in pain.

Tanjiro (mind):"If I cut them in half it blunts thd blow, but they still hit me anyway!"

He jumps to the side while blocking and jump back using his hand and start to weave between them.

Tanjiro (mind):"Two different scents of blood. There are two demons! And their scent tells me where they are! But I can't..."

As he turn around he sees three temori's hitting Yushiro and Tamayo leaving their heads with a gapping holes also her side with his right hand.

Tanjiro:"Miss Tamayo! Yushiro no!"

Before he can help he keep on blocking temori's.

Tanjiro (mind):"It's no use! I don't have time to protect them!"

Tamayo:"*laying on the ground*We'll heal ourselves soon enough! Don't worry about us!"

Yushiro:"Hey! Idiot Demon Slayer! The arrows well tell you which the directions they're going! So dodge the arrows! Like your stupid friend!"

Tanjiro looks at Tai as he dodge them which he couldn't see as he looked back.

Tanjiro:"What arrows?"

Yushiro:"*grabs a talisman*Seriously, you're telling me you can't see them?*hang it over his eye as they both glow*I'm lending you my sense of sight! That, should at least give you the chance to kill the Temori Women!"

As it stops glowing, Yushiro throws it at his head as it attached with a needle and disappear as it glows again to show the same marking as the last talisman. Tanjiro's eyes glow which caused him to see the arrows that's guiding the temori's.

Tanjiro (mind):"I see them now! She was using arrows to control the temori..!"

Five then start to bounce everywhere and aimed at him.

Tanjiro (mind):"... That explains it!"

He starts to dodge them more effectively.

Tanjiro:"Thanks a lot, Yushiro! I can see the arrows, that helps!"

Yushiro:"Then hurry up and get rid of her!"

Nezuko then runs up as Tanjiro jump back and spots her.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko! Let's go outside! Take care the one in the tree!"

With a nod Nezuko runs out though the hole as all the temori did the same also Tanjiro. Before Nezuko jump into the trees, all the temori's came back to Susamaru, Tanjiro stops and ready his blade as Tai, jump next to him and ready too.

Tai:"We're the ones you came here for!"

Susamaru:"You are the Demon Slayer with the hanafuda earrings... I knew it. I'm going to take off both of your heads and bring it to him.*laughing*This is so much fun!"

Tanjiro and Tai start to run away as it follows them as they countie to run on the ground and the building, destroying everything, as it hits.

Tanjiro (mind):"Nezuko, hurry up!"

As Nezuko is jumping in the trees, she spotted Yahaba sitting on a branch when he noticed, Nezuko start to attack which he blocked them but cause the arrows to vanished, which helped Tai and Tanjiro as Tai jumps off.

Tanjiro:"There gone!"

Tai:"I got this!(mind) Water Breathing!"

As water follows, Tai starts to cut the temori's.

Tai(mind):"Third Form, Flowing Dance!"

Tai starts to move fast ans cuts every temori side to side and runs at her and cuts all of her arms as he slides behind her.

Tai:"Miss Tamayo!"

Tamayo and Yushiro were at the hole.

Tai:"Are these two closely related to Kibutsuji?"

Tamayo:"*holding her head as her left eye is closed*Possibly."

Tai:"Good!"

Tai points his sword at her as his left hand starts to formed back, as Tanjiro points at Susamaru in front.

Tai:"looks like we found your first blood samples?"

As Susamaru's disappeared, she started to laughed.

Susamaru:"You think you be able to take blood from us? I'm not really sure what you scheming your up to,*looks at Tai*there's no way I'm going to let you do anything that displease him what's so ever!*turns around*If you want blood from us Twelve Kizuki, then give it a shot! Let's see if you can!"

Yushiro:"Watch your backs! Don't let your guard down! If they really are of the Twelve Kizuki, don't underestimate them, there more powerful than any demon you both face before!"

Tanjiro:"Right! I understand! Keep my guard up, I watch my back, be careful... And breathed... Kay, here I go!"

Tai:"Let's do this!"

Yushiro:"*looks at Tamayo*Lady Tamayo! Let's escape while they're all distracted!"

Tamayo was shocked to hear what he said to her in a black and white background as did she.

Yushiro:"(normal)I'm just kidding!"

In the trees, Yahaba blocks Nezuko's kicks.

Yahaba (mind):"*growls*Stop stirring so much dust!(out loud) Your filthy!"

He use his powers to push her back while with Tai and Tanjiro, Susamaru grow back her arms back fast, as she laughed.

Tanjiro (mind):"That didn't take long, she regenerate so fast! The demons in the Final Selection are lot slowly than this!"

Susamaru:"He'll be so happy having both of your heads as a trophy."

Tai:"That's not happing!*sees a shadow*Huh?

He turn around to see Nezuko landing on him, and falls.

Tai:"Nezuko!"

Then Yahaba lands gracefully behind them having his arm out scratch.

Susamaru:"Good, you both can die together!"

She throw one temori at them but Tai jump with Nezuko to the side evading it, while on the ground, Tanjiro run next to them.

Tai:"Nezuko, are you okay?"

Nezuko:"*nods*Hmph."

Yushiro:"Hey, idiot Demon Slayer with the ear rings!"

They all looked at Yushiro.

Yushiro:"We're going need you to do with the arrow guy first! Let the rest of us take care of the temori woman!"

Tanjiro:"Understand!"

While Tanjiro is standing, Tai was on his knees as Nezuko bent back looking at Tai.

Tai:"Are you ready? Don't push yourself to hard."

When Tamayo walks next to Yushiro holding her left side of her face, Nezuko sees them as her family which caused her to slited eyes. As they got up Tai and Nezuko stares at Susamaru while Tanjiro stares at Yahaba.

Tanjiro:"Go het hi, both of you."

Then they run towards their opponents.

Tanjiro (mind):"All right... Time to get their blood samples. I'll fight any demon I had to, if it means the medicine will be done one minute sooner. I'll beat them all!"

As Tanjiro got close, he sees the opening thread.

Tanjiro (mind):"I got it! The opening thread!"

Yahaba:"Tch, what a grimy little rodent you are. Don't come anywhere near me!"

He used his power to cut the thread, by an arrow below him.

Tanjiro (mind):"What the, it snapped!"

As he missed he was sent flying back but another arrow caught him and ram him into a tree, then as Yahaba eyes closed another arrow and more ram, him into the ground multiple times, trees and the brick wall.

Tanjiro (mind):"That hurts! I mean... It really hurts!"

He was then ram into the ground couple more times but was sent in the air and move everywhere, screaming as the arrow is gone he starts to fall.

Tanjiro (mind):"I need a move! I got to do something to blunt the attack! Eight From, Waterfall Basin!"

As he bit the ground a geyser of water appeared to soften the fall as he slides back crouching breathing heavily.

While Susamaru laughs she threw all six temori's at Nezuko and Tai as they dodge them as Nezuko went to the left and he went the right. She also spots Yushiro running at her but disappeared.

Susamaru:"Where's is he?"

When he got close he starts to fight her, with each hit she take a step back, one hit that put her to her knees. Yushiro reappeared and angrily points at Susamaru.

Yushiro:"Lady Tamayo was in pain because of you! I can't forgive that!"

Yahaba:"Tamayo? Susamaru, can believe our luck? We found Tamayo the fugitive? She'll make the quiet souvenir!"

Susamaru:"*gets up*Yes she well."

With new temori's she throw them at them as they run, Nezuko was going to kick it.

Yushiro:"Don't!"

Tamayo:"You can't kick them!"

When it made contact with her foot, half of her leg was cut in half, as she fall Susamaru runs in and kicks her into the house as Tamayo watch in shocked, while her half leg is left and blood on the ground.

Susamaru:"*bouncing a temori*This is to much fun! Are we playing kick ball?*grab temori*Do you think five heads will be enough for us to take home?"

Yahaba:"Too many. We only need three. The Demon Slayers and the fugitive. We have no use for the other's."

Tanjiro was worried while Tai stand infront of Susamaru ready to fight.

Inside the house, Tamayo check on Nezuko as she sees her leg won't stop bleeding.

Tamayo:"Oh no...(mind)Her bleeding isn't stopping, she recovers slowly."

She takes out a needle with yellow liquid as she squeeze some out.

Tamayo:"Take this medicine, it help heal your leg faster."

While she is helping, Nezuko sees her as her mother. Outside Tanjiro ready his sword but everything is start to blur his vision.

Tanjiro (mind):"What do I do? I can't lose this fight! But if I can see the opening thread, hitting it won't be easy! Any move is pointless, unless I can hit his opening, I gonna need pinpoint precision! If I'm slightly bit off, the moves not going to be powerfully enough! But the problem is his arrows, can change the swords detection! And what with the eyeballs on his hands? They're really creeping me out! So weird!"

As Yahaba closed his eyes seven arrows head towards Tanjiro which he start to dodge or jump over them.

Tanjiro (mind):"These things go fast! Doesn't look like it won't go away until they hit me! And my sword won't do anything to them! As soon blade touches it, the arrow cary me away again!"

As his blade hits the arrow he was sent into a brick wall that break it, but caused him to let go of his blade as it fly's off and yells in pain.

Tanjiro (mind):"What can I do?"

Another arrow came towards him but caught his hairo as it fly's off. Yahaba closed his left eye hand to send an arrow to wrap around his right arm back.

Yahaba:"It going as I planed. I'll be taking off your arm."

Tanjiro then runs to a tree run in but jumps off spinning in the same direction of the arrow as it loosens it's grip, Tanjiro slides back turns around while grabbing his blade and stars at Yahaba.

Yahaba:"Clever of you to spin in the same direction as the Koketsu Arrow. Damn monkey!"

Tanjiro (mind):"I can't take a hole lot more of these attacks! I gotta get to him! Some how I need to change the directions the arrows without touching them!"

Yahaba:"Tch, time for you, to die!"

As he closes his eyes, Tanjiro runs at him.

Tanjiro (mind):"I'll adapt my moves! Fist, the Sixth From to evlope the arrow! Then I'll use the footwork of the Third Form... And close in on him!"

He starts to evade every arrow as they came by, then he start to spin.

Tanjiro (mind):"Twist! Evolve! Twisting Whirlpool-Flowing Water!"

As he spins the arrows are caught up in the Whirlpool, while Yahaba growls in anger as he sends more arrows, as Tanjiro ready to strike.

Tanjiro (mind):"My swords so heavy?*crushing the ground*But I got this! Second Form... Improved, Later Water Wheel!"

The blade met Yahaba's neck cutting through it, killing him, as his head fly's off also his beads, as his right eye pops out.
                          (Preview)
The page flipped, Tai, Nezuko and Tanjiro jumped out and into color as Yahaba and Susamaru are at the side.

Tanjiro:"*panicking*Those demons are strong, that temori-and-arrow combination is nothing but trouble!"

Tai:"I'll agree with Tanjiro, but Nezuko... How are you?"

Nezuko:"*closed fists and have doted eyes*Hmm."

Tai is suddenly in the orange background.

Tai:"Today, the Taisho-era secret is about those two demons!*got close*Yahaba and Susamaru, met for the first time today. I hear they became friends by chatting with each other on their way here.(back to normal)I can't believe how much their in sync with each other when, they only just meet."

Tanjiro:"*hands on hips*But we sill can't let them beat us though! Nezuko, Tai let's practice our teamwork!"

Tai:"Yeah!"

Nezuko:"*close eyes and fists*Hmmm!"

Tanjiro:"*waves hands to the side*Fist From!"

Nezuko:"*doing the same*Hmm."

Tai:"*as did him*Second From!"

Nezuko:"Hmm-mmm."

Tanjiro:"Third Form!"

Nezuko:"Hmm-mmm-mmm!"

Then they stand straight up as Tanjiro and Tai laughed.

Tanjiro:"Looking good Nezuko!"

Nezuko:"*closed her eyes and her fists happily*Hmm."

Then they face everyone.

Tai:"Next, Chapter 10, "Together Forever"."

Tanjiro:"I'm leaving the temori woman to you two! Now let's do this!"

Tai:*Yeah, ready Nezuko!*rase a fist up*"

Nezuko:"*closed her eyes and fists and moving orange boxes appear above her head*Hmm."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author:"Well that's the end of chapter 9 and I hope you guys enjoy it and as always stay safe and be safe out there everyone and I'll see you guys next time, bye everyone!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 42 11
Kamado Nezuko desired nothing more than to live out the rest of her days peacefully with her family, selling coal in the mountains. But her blissful...
250K 6.6K 16
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...
52K 2.5K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
143 0 26
READ: If you cannot see some parts (there are 26 parts) please contact me on Discord. Bakxon_#0149. IMPORTANT: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba. If you...