Birds of Feather

By Quinloki

Life has not been kind to you. After a string of bad relationships, you're a little jaded and a little depres... More

Chapter 1: Pity
Chapter 2: Friendly Terms
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Azul
Chapter 5: Nameless Firebird
Chapter 6: Brothers
Chapter 7: Motor Running
Chapter 8: Page Turner
Chapter 9: Ruffled Feathers
Chapter 10: Teenagers in Love
Chapter 11: Condominimum
Bonus - Art
Chapter 12: The Firebird
Chapter 13: Drop-Off
Chapter 14: Marco
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Frustrations
Chapter 17: Pirated
Chapter 18: Carnival
Chapter 19: Amusement
Chapter 21: Tension
Chapter 22: Old Flames
Chapter 23: Talk it Out
Chapter 24: Living Life
Chapter 25: Family
Chapter 26: Ivan-Cause
Chapter 27: Birthday Day
Chapter 28: Birthday Night
Chapter 29: Brotherly Deception
Chapter 30: Brotherly Rage
Chapter 31: The Library
Chapter 32: ...?
Chapter 33: Options
Chapter 34: Pretty Bird
Chapter 35: The Risk of D.
Chapter 36: Birds of a Feather

Chapter 20: Oratorium

383 23 31
By Quinloki

You had been so sure.

Or maybe you hadn't. Maybe you had already lost surety the moment the parameters were laid out before you. You liked control, you wanted control, but the way he said it, the promise of everything after, crumbled all the pride and desire for control you could have hoped to hold before it started.

Not that you think he did that on purpose. Not consciously at least. You could tell from the words that he spoke and the easy way he acted during your little competition that he wasn't concerned about losing control. He'd do as you ask, following your instructions just as easily as he'd been willing to give them.

But every shift of his clothing as he moved. Every drop of warmth from fingers that lingered along your shoulders. Warmth you shouldn't even have been able to feel through two layers of clothes! All of it just seemed to erode your resolve, your very desire.

And so, a couple hours later, one large stuffed pineapple as your prize, won by him, here you were. Standing in the middle of your living room, shoe-less and still. Waiting for him to tell you what to do.

So far he seemed content to just sit on the couch and look at you.

He'd taken his wool jacket off and was just sitting on the couch in slacks and a turtleneck. You could see his eyes moving over you, even in the relative darkness of the room. Neither of you had turned on a light, moving through the space just by the light of a few electronics and digital clocks.

"Having a hard time deciding?" You question after another minute or two of standing there.

"Maybe I'm enjoying admiring you." He offers, gaze flicking up to yours.

"You were looking at me the entire time we were at the carnival." You mutter, eyes slipping away from the intense stare. An intensity that was more impressive given the relaxed expression he had on his face.

"True." He admits, standing up from the couch and stepping toward you. There's a shiver that rolls through you as you feel like you've gone from being admired to being hunted. Glancing at Marco there's nothing different. The expression on his face is unchanged, but something is different.

"It is a little difficult to decide." He muses, stepping around you.

"O-o-oh?" You watch him walk out of your line of sight, and it's everything you have in you to stay still as he moves around behind you.

Warm hands are on your waist as an answer, and you can feel him lean down a little to speak closer to your ear.

"Do I ask you to strip for me, yoi," he begins. "Do I strip you myself? Maybe I leave as much on you as I can, and take you while you're still mostly clothed." His voice is low, hot breath making way for dry, steady kisses around your neck as he moves the collar of your top aside gently. "Do I sit on that couch and have you ride me, or do I bend you over your dining table and just take you?"

You let out a gasp of air at the next kiss against your skin. "If you don't decide soon, I might c-cum just listening to you."

"Mm, that turned on, pretty bird?"

You nod, a simple yes falling from your lips in breathy shards.

"That desperate?"

Your fingers flex and your body tenses a little. "Get-getting there." You murmur, feeling too hot, and too constricted as you were.

"Maybe I can just bend you over here." His voice wraps around your throat with more demands than his hands. "Pull these leggings down a little, and hold you in place by your arms."

One hand slips under your top. His fingers are like fire, hot against skin that's been screaming for his touch since you got into his car earlier today. The other hand is feather light against your back, causing you to suck in a breath at a mix of pleasure and a ticklish sensation.

He holds you in place easily, fingers undoing your bra.

"I keep meaning to take my time with you," he admits, voice muffled against your shoulder. "But every time I start I just want more of you faster."

You make an odd sound, caught between wanting to assure him that he doesn't need to rush, and wanting him to rush. He seems to take his time just fine as far as you're concerned, and the idea that he could spend more time teasing you, or just looking at you, is a bit like being caught between heaven and hell.

"You... you sound like you just want to spend an entire day, um... just with foreplay."

"It's tempting," he hums, finally lifting your shirt up and pulling it off of you. "But don't panic at the idea, pretty bird." He continues, tossing both of your shirts onto the couch before hooking your loose bra with a finger and pulling it off of you slowly.

"I'd make sure you came at least a dozen times during it."

"Haaa-nnngh, heck." You murmur, softly as he begins to undo your skirt. He kneels down, slipping it slowly down your leggings and having you step out of it, one foot at a time. "You're, uh, a lot... um... hornier than I expected, doc." You manage teasingly.

"The way you sing for me, pretty bird," he says, looking up at you as he tugs painfully slowly at your leggings. "I'd be a fool to not listen for as long as I could."

He pulls the leggings down a little further and you can feel the heat rushing through you as his movements halt. You hadn't bothered to put anything on under the leggings. Between them and the skirt there wasn't a functional need, and also you knew that it would have an effect.

Eventually.

That eventually being right now.

"Pretty bird." His voice is a mix of restraint and inquiry.

"All night." You answer the unasked question, eyes darting away from his gaze when he looks up at you.

A heavy kiss on your hip makes you gasp, looking down to watch Marco leave a slow trail of kisses down from your hip to your thigh as he pulled the leggings down. His thumbs and forefingers slipped along your skin as his other fingers worked the fabric down further and further.

He helps you lift one leg, pulling the leggings off from one side, kisses wandering to the inside of your thighs as he slipped the leggings off from your other leg. He tossed them easily onto the pile of your clothes in the corner of the couch, his hands returning to your skin quickly.

One hand against your lower back, the other on your leg as his kisses shift back up your thigh. You moan, shifting a little in his grasp despite your efforts to stay still. A hot wet tongue along the crease of your torso makes you twitch and gasp, hands on his shoulders as you try to keep yourself steady.

"Seems you taste and sound delicious, pretty bird." He murmurs against your skin, leaving kisses against your stomach.

The laugh that escapes you is a mix of nerves and need. "If, if you say so." You gasp as his hands shift, bending you back just a little as he stands, kissing you steadily up the middle of your chest. The kisses shift to your neck, and you hold onto him as his teeth move over your skin, teasing to leave marks on you.

"You're... still completely dressed." You huff a little as he turns you around, your back to him.

"That I am." He concedes. You don't have to see him to be able to feel his gaze moving along your naked backside.

You grin after a moment of silence and wiggle your ass. "Like what you see, doc?"

"Since the first day I saw you," he says. You can't stop the gasp that escapes you, and before embarrassment completely ruins you a kiss against your back makes you moan.

His hand is just above your stomach, fingers flat against your chest between your breasts, holding you in place as his mouth trails and traces along your back. You had no idea how sensitive you were, but Marco's kisses were pulling gasps and shivers from you easily.

"Mah-Marco!" You gasp as his other hand moves up the front of your thigh. "Please, please, you're driving me wild, please!"

"Please, what, little bird?" He questions, against your skin. His kisses resume and his fingers slip between your thighs before you can answer him. Your torso leans into his hand as your legs part for fingers that slip inside your pussy easily. His thumb's against your clit and your only on your feet because of his hold on you.

"Dont! Stop! Don't, ahhhh-nnngh, stop, don't!" You beg desperately, your addled mind flooded in pleasure and a little worried he'll take your words as a request to actually stop. Fortunately, for you both he seems to know what you mean.

His lips trail along your back, nibbling kisses sending jolts of pleasure through your skin, adding to the pleasure of his hand buried in your folds. The sensation rushes you faster than you expect. Marco's fingers curl inside you and spots explode in your vision. You cry out in euphoria and your legs buckle entirely as you cum on his hand.

Marco slows your descent when your legs give, holding you against his chest to keep you stable even as his fingers continue to tease you. The warm kisses against your back shift to your shoulders, a husky voice slipping into your ears.

"What a wonderful song, pretty bird." He murmurs, the fingers against your chest flexing as he pulls a few more airy notes from your lips before removing his hand from between your thighs. He leaves soft kisses against your shoulder as you catch your breath and come down from your high. "Doing good?"

You nod. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm... I'm good." You assure him, your voice only a little airy as you lean back enough to kiss him. "I'm not going to tap out after just half a round, old man." You tease with a wink.

"Old man?" He muses.

"Ancient." You state, referencing a conversation that seems years ago now, instead of just a few weeks. Marco chuckles, his hands wandering over your hips and legs once you've got sense enough to keep yourself steady.

"I think we'll have to get you a nice big fluffy rug." He says idly. You hum, prompting him on as you can feel him looking at the fireplace. "It's getting cold enough, it would be a good way to keep my old bones warm."

You laugh a little nervously at the idea of getting railed on a throw rug in front of your fire place when you don't have blinds on the big bay windows that overlook your backyard, but also at the idea of Marco's bones needing any consideration at all.

"Does your place not have a fireplace?" You question, leaning into him with a contented hum as his hands continue to wander over you.

"My place doesn't have privacy." He nearly growls, teeth nipping at the curve of your ear.

"Then... I suppose I'll have to find a nice rug." You admit, a soft gasp leaving you as his teeth and tongue tease the tender line of your neck.

"Until then, this'll have to do." Marco says, turning you around and lifting you up until you're on your coffee table.

"What're you-."

"Lay back, pretty bird." He instructs, and you're leaning back before you really know why.

"I don't know if this is sturdy enough for, well, much of anything." You admit, but even as the words leave your mouth you realize that it's not what Marco has in mind.

Pulling off his turtleneck, you see him pull on a pair of thin, supple leather gloves. Something about the setup, with him between your legs, shirtless with the gloves on, makes your whole body shiver. The rush of heat through you almost makes you dizzy, but you aren't sure what's prompted him to do this.

"What- what's... um..."

"I thought you might like this." He says simply, gloved hands firm against your thighs as he spreads your legs open wide. His waist presses against you as he leans over you a little, running his hands up your sides, leaning down enough to kiss your collarbone.

"I - uh - yeah, I - hnnngh, haaa." Your garbled words crumble into dust as the kisses against your collarbone travel down your breasts. One gloved hand teases one nipple as his mouth teases the other. Your body squirms beneath him, legs wrapping around his waist as your hands latch onto his shoulders, soft shivering whimpers slipping between your lips as he pleases you so gently it almost tickles.

"Gul-gloves, w-why g—loves!" You gasp as the ticklish sensation shifts more toward pleasure as Marco's light touch becomes firmer.

"Is it bad?" He questions, sucking your nipple almost harshly and pulling a cry of pleasure from you in place of whatever answer was on the tip of your tongue.

You shake your head as his kisses slip down your stomach and his hands continue to tease your breasts. "No, no, it's just... I never... I mean... hnnnngh, fuck me, why?"

"Because we're still getting to know one another, yoi." He answers warmly, his smile more reassuring than mischievous. "If you like it, I can keep the gloves."

Your hands go over your face, you can't match that look he's giving you right now. "It certainly looks hot." You mutter from behind your hands.

"Does it feel bad?" He prompts, and you shake your head.

"No, but, um..." You groan a little as gloved hands slide along your skin. Your body rolls from your shoulders down to your hips. It does feel good, you can't deny that.

"You're more for skin to skin, pretty bird?"

You peek out from behind your hands and give him a small nod. "I don't dislike it though." You add, moving your hands enough to at least appreciate the aesthetic of it.

Marco's already pulling one of the gloves off with his teeth and the only thing you can think, is that you're never going to look at this man the same way again. No one human deserves to be able to look that nonchalant while also looking that damn sexy at the same time.

You need to have him come undone beneath you. Even just once.

"Let's test one last thing, yoi, before I take the other one off." His eyes shift from yours down to your crotch. He leans back a little, slipping two gloved fingers into the wet mess of your slit. The texture makes your back arch, hissing in a breath as your hands go to the sides of the coffee table, bracing yourself as he pushes his gloved fingers into your vagina.

"Haaa-nnnngh!" Your moan nearly turns into a growl as he moves his fingers inside you, his bare hand sliding up your stomach, pressing into your chest to hold you in place against the coffee table.

"Different, huh?" He muses and you nod, eyes shut as your fingers and toes twist and curl as you work to keep your legs spread. "Better?"

You nod and then shake your head, and before you can say anything he curls his fingers a little, the rough seam of the glove pressing into your clit as his thumb teases you. Just as you start to feel the pleasure building inside of you again he pulls his hand out and you nearly collapse into the table.

"Is... is this going to be the whole night?" You question carefully.

"Hm?"

"You just teasing me or making me cum."

"You don't want me to make you cum over and over?" He questions, pulling the wet glove off and setting it aside.

You press your lips together and look away for a moment before turning back toward him. "I don't want to be the only one cumming over and over." You clarify.

"Ah, but I'm in charge tonight, yoi," he hums, straightening up and leaning over you again. "Maybe I just want to listen to you all night." He punctuates his words by leaning down and kissing you softly. Your hands go to his chest, your fingers trailing over his skin tenderly.

He shifts a little, deepening his kiss, and you can feel an unmistakable bulge press against you. You moan into the kiss and can feel a pleased sound rumble in his chest. You shift your hips, pressing into him greedily as you break the kiss. There's barely a whisper of space between your lips and his.

"I can... I will," you correct, your hazy gaze shifting away from his lips to his eyes. "Sing even sweeter with you inside me."

You can see a flicker of light from somewhere, but you're unconcerned. After your first night together you know it's coming from him. Nothing from those sparks has caused you or your home any harm. The lights are almost easier to read than his face sometimes, so you're grateful for them.

He shifts suddenly, kissing you deeply. His tongue slips easily into your mouth, hungry and hot, trying to steal breath and sense from you as the rough fabric of his pants push into your slit. His hands run along your arms, fingers tangling into your own, holding your hands as you moan and shiver underneath of him. The demanding need makes your blood rush through your body, the feel of his chest against yours sending sparks through you.

Just as you're starting to feel dizzy from all of it, he breaks the kiss, giving you a swift peck on the tip of your nose before standing up.

"Stay there." He says, walking out of the living room into your kitchen. You hear him grab the box of condoms off the counter, opening the container with just enough restraint to not rip the box to pieces. He tears a few of them off, setting them nearby before he kneels down between your legs.

"Just one thing I want to do first." He says, pushing your legs wide and giving you one more look before leaning down. "I got too caught up in things the last time, and I bet this song's the sweetest."

Your hands are over your mouth before he begins, but you feel one of his hands leave your thigh as he pulls your hands away from your face.

"Don't." He says simply, and you bring your hands down to your sides.

Soft kisses against the insides of your thighs have hot and heavy breaths falling from your lips before he even truly begins. Fingers slip along your thighs, trailing behind the kisses, holding your legs apart as his thumbs spread your labia.

Hot breath against your wet folds makes your body tense, your fingers curling against the sides of the coffee table. The first press of his lips against your clit tenses your legs, but he takes his time, placing kisses where he pleases, flicking his tongue over your clit every now and then. You can feel his lips tighten in a smile, or soft puff of air as he chuckles, every time he pulls a shivering, shallow moan from you.

The teasing is enough to drive you wild on its own, but just as you're ready to beg him to do more, he finally dives in entirely. His name on your lips is overtaken in the rush of pleasure as the first cry is ripped from your throat. Your hands are on his head, body taut and toes curling as his tongue pushes deep into your dripping pussy.

His nose, or thumb, or lips push into your clit, you can't tell. All you can feel is the pleasure of the sensation as he devours you. He seems to give you a moment of reprieve, until his tongue circles your clit, his teeth and lips sucking and nibbling on it until your fingers are curled in his hair.

You don't know what to say, to beg or plead; to call his name or call him master, to confess the terrifying feeling in your chest and put a word to it, or to keep your heart where it was. Your brain can't find the thread that makes your mouth work and instead you just cry out half-swears to god and sea, severed expletives dribbling from between your teeth as he demands your body cum for him again.

The tension snaps, and pleasure floods through you in a rush with his tongue buried deep inside you. You can feel yourself throbbing against his tongue as he seems determined to drink every drop of pleasure from you.

A soft babble of over stimulation has your lips and legs twitching before he stops.

Wiping his mouth, he takes your hands in his gently. His fingers and thumbs massage your palms while he leaves soft kisses against the tips of your fingers, giving you a few moments to catch your breath and come down from your high.

When you're eyes finally focused on him again he smiled. "Quite the song, pretty bird." He muses, shifting again so that he's leaning over you a bit, fingers moving idly against yours. He leans down and presses a soft kiss against your stomach. "How are you holding up?"

You smile, leaning your head back and breathing deep. "You haven't worn me out yet... old man." You say teasingly.

"Are you trying to get into trouble?" He muses, kissing you again before he helps you sit up on the table.

"Are you trying to tell me you don't like it?" You retort, curling your legs around his waist and slipping your arms around his shoulders.

"I'm just making sure you're not trying to be a brat." He murmurs, trailing soft kisses from your lips to your neck. "I can be a brat-tamer if you want."

"Haaa - I don't know how to answer that right now." You admit, letting a content moan out as he kissed into your neck a little more firmly.

"We'll worry about dynamics another day then." He mumbles against your skin before lifting you up as he stands. You give a small squeak, not expecting to be picked up so easily. Your legs and arms reflexively tighten around him, but the firm grip he has on your ass isn't going to let you go anywhere.

A few soft kisses, and a swaying movement almost like a slow dance, and eventually Marco sits on the couch, with you straddled atop him.

"Like dancing, doc?" You hum, leaning your chest against his, exchanging a few soft kisses as he smiles.

"I can be tempted." He answers you, shifting you up a little before he moves his hands to start undoing his belt.

You laugh softly. "I'd... have to be taught," you admit with a bit of a sigh. "I've danced before, I can move my feet, but I've never really danced with someone. I stepped on enough toes during school that I didn't really try after that." As you talk you let your lips wander, kissing down his neck, nipping at the shell of his ear, listening to the soft hitches in his breath.

"Need help?" You question quietly, hearing him deal with the condom wrapper.

"I've endured your brand of help once already, yoi." He grins, accepting a kiss from you as you feel his hands shift more. "I got it, pretty bird."

"Got me too," you breathe the words, eyes more on his lips than his eyes, glancing up shyly as he guides you and you shift down. Your hands are on the front of his shoulders, keeping yourself steady as you feel the head of his cock press against your slit.

"Look at me, pretty bird." His voice is soft. It's a request, more than a command. A wish.

You can feel the heat rush through your body, pulling your eyes up to his gaze. You can feel his fingers flex against you, pulling a quiet gasp from your lips. It's a struggle to keep your eyes on his, but not an uncomfortable one.

"There you go, keep your eyes on mine, yoi." He purrs the words, pushing into your pussy slowly. "I want to see that sweet face of yours as I fill you up."

"Haa, haaa-nnnngh, that's - that's," you gasp, the slow steady stretch sending pleasure skittering through your body. Your whole body is twitching and trembling, and only half of it is the physical sensation of him going deeper and deeper.

The other half are his eyes on you. The way he looks so relaxed still, but you can see his pupils are wide, taking in every detail he can get his hands on. It almost felt like you were being recorded, though you knew better, he was just enthralled by every gasp and twitch.

Enthralled by you.

The revelation rips through you like a spark, and you gasp, fingers flexing against him as he finishes sinking into you. The pleasurable feeling that soaks into you causes you to sink into Marco, leaning against his chest with a muffled moan, and finally breaking eye contact with him.

"Does it feel that good?" His question is rhetorical, the surety obvious in the tone of his voice. He uses his grip on your ass to shift you up slowly, making you twitch more before he lowers you down faster than before.

The action pulls his name from your lips as you tense against him.

"Are you going to stay hidden in my chest like this?" He murmurs, lips kissing the side of your face. "You can, if you want, but," his hand shifts and his fingers are under your chin, pulling your face toward his and leaning you back slightly. "If you lean back a little, and put your hands on my legs, you can ride me, pretty bird."

He leans you back a little further, leaning forward with you enough to kiss you before you can answer him. One hand keeps your head in place, the other is braced against your back. You have one of your hands on his arm, the other already reaching back to brace against his leg. The deep kiss addles your brain a little, but it's more pride that helps you.

He did win, after all, and even if his gaze left you feeling exposed and vulnerable, you knew you could trust him. Even if feeling like this was new for you.

You lean back enough to break the kiss, putting both of your hands behind you, bracing yourself against his legs as you used the leverage to move your hips. The position and angle had his cock hitting you in the same spot he'd curled his fingers into earlier.

Again it was his eyes on you, more than the act, that had you twitching as you rode him.

"Marco," you huff, looking up at him and catching his eyes shifting over your body before he looked back at you. "T-touch me. Please. Don't just... don't just look."

"As you wish," he replies after taking a moment longer to simply watch you. His hands slide up your thighs, gripping your hips. He helps you move for a moment, pushing up into you with slow thrusts, making your legs part even further and settling you into him deeper than you could go on your own.

"It's... not fair," you huff, eyes tracing the lines of his tattoo as his hands shift again, leaving you to ride him on your own.

"What's not fair?"

"You feel so good!" You nearly bark the words, picking up your pace in the mix of desire and frustration. "Your hands, your gaze, the sound of your voice! And, y-your - shit... your - nnnngh - fucking cock." You huff, taking a small pleasure in seeing his eyes slightly widen. "I'm, haaa, at your mercy and... I've never been... but I want to be."

Not everything you mean to say is leaving your lips. Even in your ecstasy you can't quite bring yourself to be so vulnerable. Even as much as you trust him, as much as you want him. It's barely been any time at all, you almost wonder what's wrong with you to fall so hard, so fast, and so recklessly.

His hands move up your sides, fingers slipping over the curve of your breasts before his fingers begin to tease the stiff flesh of your nipples. His touch makes your entire body tense and your breath is rushing out past your lips in hot, whimpering gasps.

"It's you too," he says after a moment. His eyes are sharp, but there's a shiver in his voice when he speaks. "The sound and sight of you. Your scent and touch." He pulls you close, tongue and lips against your collarbone, moving up to your neck. His hands keeping you moving, not letting your pace falter.

"The idea of selling the clinic," he huffs, fingers flexing against your skin. "Just to spend more time with you..." The thought dies on his lips, as your eyes meet before he kisses you. There's a desperation between the two of you, and there's relief in knowing it's not just you.

"Don't you dare."

He smiles, pulling you closer as he leans back against the couch, hands on your hips, helping you ride him while you're against his chest again.

"I won't, pretty bird." He promises, his hips thrusting up into you almost more than he's moving you. "Cum for me, yoi. Look at me while you do." He demands, grinning as your face twists in a mix of embarrassment and a desire to do as he asks. His simple demand had made your entire body tense and you nearly came just from his words alone.

"Try," you gasp, gaze shifting to his lips for a split second before you look back to his eyes. "I'll try, but please - d-don't say that."

"Don't say what?" he hums, and you're almost positive he knows what you mean already.

You shake your head. "I'm, almost there... please, Marco, don't stop." You gasp the words, hazy eyes down to his lips for a second again. This time when you look up at him he has a look on his face that's almost dangerous. It's still relaxed, hooded eyes, an easy smile, but there's something that makes the small hairs on your body stand on end.

"Look at me," he demands, and your eyes stop shifting around his face. You know what the next words are going to be, you know you could probably stop him, but you're so close, and you want to. You want to submit.

No, you want him to unravel beneath you, at least once.

Just, not right now.

"Cum for me."

A whimpered plea falls from your lips, but your body tenses, and the orgasm you didn't even want to struggle against in the first place rushes through you. Marco's lips are against your neck, teeth grazing over the tender flesh, caught between need and restraint, bringing himself over the edge with you with a few rough thrusts that pushes the air trapped in your throat by your orgasm free.

Sweat slicks your bodies, and your rest your head against his shoulder, breathing hard. You can feel his heart thundering in his chest, beating against the frantic thump of your own.

"Did you really just cum because I told you to?" Marco questions. His hand's moving down your back idly, and when you don't answer right away you can feel him look toward you.

"I was already close." You insist, but you can't bring yourself to turn and look at him, and you know exactly what that's going to make him think. The truth of it has your face so hot you're surprised you aren't burning his skin.

His fingers slip along your hair, holding you tightly against his chest for a moment before he murmurs into your ear.

"We should test it, yoi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 43.9K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
49.6K 2.2K 18
(Y/N) was a florist in a tiny shop in the big city. Dreaming of adventure and somehow hoping something will happing in her little quaint yet lonely l...
271K 5.2K 104
"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell you." Chris walks over and sits...
43.9K 963 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...