THE AMAZING SPIDER-BAT

由 MCWriter732

After being bit by a radioactive Spider and the death of his parents, a young man goes around the world to tr... 更多

ORIGINS
ORIGINS: PART 2
ORIGINS: PART 3
ORIGINS: PART 4
THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS
FIRST NIGHT
THE VIGILANTE
FEAR
FEAR PART 2
HARD HEADED
HARD HEADED PART 2
HUNTED
HUNTED PART 2
A COLD CHILL
A COLD CHILL PART 2
ONE BAD DAY
ONE BAD DAY PART 2
ONE BAD DAY PART 3
ONE BAD DAY PART 4
THE CAT AND THE BAT
MYTH AND LEGENDS
A NEW FACE FOR NEW YORK
BAT IN A MAZE
THE HORRORS OF THE LABYRINTH
SNAPPED
THE MONSTER WITH TWO FACES
SIDES OF A COIN
HOME INVASION
CITY OF OWLS
CITY OF OWLS PART 2
REUNIONS AND GOODBYES
CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
THE LIVING VAMPIRE BAT
CHEERDROPS
THE DEVIL AND THE BAT
ILLUSIONS AND MYSTERY
MASTER OF DECEPTION AND RIDDLES
PROTECTION
FULL ON ASSAULT
PENANCE
PENANCE PART 2
BREAKOUT
THE GOBLIN STRIKES
HISTORY REPEATING
NO GOING BACK
LONGING
KILLER REX
THE BLACK SUIT
MINERAL MAN IS BORN
THE GREAT TRUCK ROBBERY
MEETING HUSH
NO RESTRAINT
LINES WE CAN'T CROSS
THE LIGHT THROUGH THE DARKNESS
WE ARE VENOM!
WE ARE VENOM! PART 2
WE ARE VENOM! PART 3
CHOOSING HAPPINESS
RECRUITMENT
MEETING IN METROPOLIS
UNITED

SACRIFICE

41 2 0
由 MCWriter732

As The Goblin is taken back to Arkham Asylum, he is put in a cell across from his son Harry Osborne, otherwise known as Two Face.

"Hey sport! Papas home!" He says with the same pycho laugh.

Harry doesn't acknowledge his father and just flips his coin. Norman then thinks to himself for a moment.

"Harry, my boy... I was a terrible father, wasn't I?" He asks.

"Yep." Harry says instantly.

The Goblin laughs.

"That's fair. I'm sorry for that, kiddo."

At that moment, Harry stops flipping his coin in shock as he hears his father apologies for the first time ever. He looks over at his father's cell, still seeing the same, sick smile on his face but hears the sincerity in his words. He tgen flips his coin and when it lands, he scowls at his father.

"It's too late for that, old man." Harry says.

Norman starts to laugh again.

"Yes, yes I guess it is." The Goblin says through his laughter.

At that moment, a blonde haired woman with glasses approaches Osborne's cell.

"It's good to have you back Mr. Osborne. I missed you." She says with a genuine smile.

Osborne is intrigued by this.

"Well- hello Dr."

"Harleen. Harleen Quinzel."

The Goblins grin just gets even bigger.

"Mind if I call you- Harley?" He asks.

Harleen giggles then walks away.

"Harry, my boy. Your old man still got it." Norman says.

Meanwhile Peter Parker walks into Jill Stacy hospital room and sees Jill getting used to her wheelchair while Commissioner Stacy sitting in a chair watching with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"Hey Pete." Jill says with an exhausted smile.

"Hi Jill. Commissioner Stacy. I wanted to see how you guys were holding up."

The two of them doesn't answer for a moment, As Commissioner Stacy slowly stands up, walks over and puts his hand on his Nieces shoulder.

"We'll- be ok." He says with a smile.

Stacy then leaves the room to go get something from the vending machine. As George leaves, Peter sighs and kneels down to Jill.

"Jill. I am so sorry." Peter says.

"Peter... This is not your fault."

Peter doesn't reply for a moment.

"He could've killed you... He could've killed Commissioner Stacy... He could have killed Andrea and those kids. I should have- I should have ended all of this. Permanently. I let this happen."

Jill puts her hands on his shoulders.

"You didn't let anything happen, Peter. You fought to save innocent people and put away people the right way, because that is what you do. What you have always done. You are not a murderer, you are a hero."

As the two shed tears together, the two friends hug.

Later, when Peter walks outside of the hospital, he sees Andrea approaching the front entrance. The two walk towards each and share a hug.

"I just heard what happened, are you ok?" Peter asks.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm ok. How's Jill?" She asks.

Peter hesitates for a moment.

"She'll be ok. She just needs- time."

Andrea sighs, holding Peter even tighter. As Peter has a conflicted look on his face. Andrea then looks at him with a smile.

"I have to tell you something... When I was up there. And I thought that I was gonna die. There was only one person that I was thinking of. It was you Pete."

She puts her hand on Peter's face.

"I kept thinking... I hope I make it through this. So I can see Peter Parkers face one more time."

Peter can't help but smile when he hears this.

"You are the only man. To ever make me feel... Like I'm more than I ever thought I could be. That I'm just... Me. And that's ok... I love you."

Peter is shocked when he hears those three words.

"I love you so much, Peter."

Andrea kisses Peter passionately then the two stare into each others eyes. At that moment, all Peter ever wanted was to tell her how much he loved her. But after everything that happened with The Goblin, it proves what he has been saying. That no matter what he does. No matter how hard he tries. The one's he loves, will always be the ones who pay.

"I can't." Peter finally says.

Andrea is confused.

"You can't what?" She asks.

"Tell you...Everything... There's just- so much to tell." Peter says.

Andrea smiles.

"Yeah. There's so much to tell."

Peter then grabs her hand.

"I want you to know. That I will always be there for you. I will always be there to take care of you. I promise you that... I will always be- your friend." Peter says.

Andrea is visibly upset about this.

"Only a friend-Peter Parker?" She asks while tear falls down her cheek.

"That's all I have to give."

As Peter watches Andrea cry, his heart breaks but he holds in the pain and walks away. While he walks away, a single tear falls down his face.

"No matter what I do... No matter how hard I try... The ones I love... Will always be the ones who pay." He thinks to himself.

That night Peter stands in the cave alone, staring at the Spider-Bat suit. Ben soon joins the young man, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Peter. Are you alright?" He asks.

Peter doesn't answer, continues to stare at his suit.

"I'll be honest, sir. I'm not sure if what you did was right or not. But I do know it was hard for you to do. But of course you do realize that you won't be able to get rid of me that easily, Master Peter."

Peter smiles at his butler, but then looks up and sees the Spider-Bat signal in the sky.

"The city is calling, sir." Ben says.

Peter nods as he grabs his suit.

"Whatever life holds in store for me. I will never forget these words. With great power, comes great responsibility. This is my gift. And my curse... I'm Spider-Bat." He says to Ben.

Minutes later, Spider-Bat jumps out of the cave and web swings through the city that he is determined to protect. Still standing. Still fighting. Still strong.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...
269 9 8
Come along and join the adventures of one very eccentric and maybe crazy individual as he navigates through a very dangerous world all while trying h...
537 3 40
Two superhumans had been casted out of their homes, one chose to be good and the other chose to be bad. But those two had a daughter. The good moth...
238K 8K 34
Peter Parker has lost everything. His best friend keeps trying to kill him and he's finally giving up hope. Will the Avengers be his heroes or will...