Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

27

15.9K 565 141
By winniewritess

"Welcome in our bride and groom of the night! Caine and Nia Wright!"

Nia and Caine walked in their reception room hand and hand. The two of them smiling at one another as Nia was in front of Caine and pressed her ass to the front of him.

Swimming pools by Kendrick Lamar was playing and when the beat dropped Nia bent over on her man, slowly grinding her ass back onto him as he held her hand from behind.

One hand was on her hip as Nia grinned on Caine. The crowd of people all recording the couple and cheering for the newly weds.

The song transitioned easily into some turnt up ass music.

Caine clutched Nia to his body as they made their way forward. Jay and maya immediately came into view, maya holding a shot for Nia and Nia not even thinking just immediately shooting it back.

"Whew." Nia said shaking her head with her face a little balled up.

"Let me get another one." She said to maya who immediately handed her another which she downed that to.

"Ohrd then ma show off." Caine said, leaning down and biting her cheek as he was also handed a shot by Mario. Caine drowned the shot and took his wife hand leading them both over to their table.

Their table looked over the entire room. They had their large cake at their table also.

Maya, Jay and Mario also had a table to themselves off to the side of the couple.

"Oh my god baby it looks so good I'm so happy so happy!"

Nia was having so many emotions going through her. She literally just got married today, to the man of her dreams. She also had the best wedding any girl could ever ask for.

"I'm glad you-"

"Oh my god bae come on this my song!!"

Nia always was talking about something was her song, really she just wanted to get up dance, and shake some ass.

Caine laughed, getting right up from the table they just sat at and going to dance the night away with his fiancé.

Nia had so many shots and she didn't once sit down during the wedding.

Caine had weed for the wedding party, everybody was able to get some and smoke at the reception along with drink.

Nia and Caine even had some pictures in the Photo Booth of them sharing a blunt.

The Photo Booth captured so much of the night. Going from Caine and Nia, Nia drunk dancing on literally everybody and just having the time of her life.

The photographer got so many pictures of her and Caine since they were all over one another the entire night.

After they cut the cake Nia and Caine shared a piece of it and then Caine pulled her panties off in the middle of the dance floor.

Her man was just as fucked up as her.

By the end of the night a black truck was waiting outside for the drunk couple, their bridal party coming along with them to a luxury hotel in the city.

Mario, Jay and Maya got a fucked up Caine and Nia into bed by around 3 in the morning.

"I'm surprised they didn't fuck on the floor bro."

Jay laughed at Mario's words, the three of them looking over at the slumped out couple who still held hands even when cross faded out their minds.

"Shid I'm sure they'll make up for it up in them mountains."

The next morning Nia was up before Caine. The bridal party along with her and Caine had a large sweet since she wanted them all to be together before her and Caine left for their honeymoon.

Nia leaned over Caine's body and kissed his forehead before making her way outside onto the balcony of their room.

It was late into the morning, she was holding a glass of water and also made sure to eat a bunch of fruits to get over her hangover.

The thought of last night made her smile and she couldn't wait to see all the images, videos and memories she had from that night. She'd be sure to make a huge memory box just for the wedding when she came back.

"What time is it ma.." she heard Caine's voice from behind her, making her turn and smile brightly at her husband.

"Almost time for us to go." She says as she set her glass down on one of the tables outside and slid her hands up his chest that still had his button up on.

"I can't believe I didn't fuck you last night ma." Caine shook his head making Nia laugh and smack his chest.

"You got us cross faded with that weed."

"Nah you got us cross faded with that liquor. Your ass was drinking it like water."

"You to!" She said, leaning forward and biting his nose and laughing ad he grimaced away.

"Go get dressed girl." Caine said, shaking his head as he smacked his wife's ass and watched her sexy ass walk off.

"My fine ass wife.." Caine shook his head, licking his lips as he thought about all the things he was going to do to her just to show her how beautiful she was to him and how much love he had for her.

"See y'all!!" Maya said to both Caine and Nia, hugging the couple as they got ready to board the private jet.

Mario and Jay both gave Nia hugs while then dapping Caine up and wishing safe travels.

"When y'all be back?" Mario questioned.

"Two weeks, you hold shit down while I'm gone rd?"

"You already know I got you." Caine and Mario dapped one another up one last time before Caine took Nia by the waist and lead her to the jet waiting on the both of them.

Once they took their seats next to one another, Nia looked out the window with a smile on her face, watching as the black truck drove their friends away and it was now just the two of them ready to take off on their honeymoon.

Caine held Nia's hand in a tight grip once the pilot announced they would be taking off. Nia smiled at her man, pressing her head into the side of his body as they raised into the hair and made their way to Aspen.

Caine and Nia arrived in Aspen after only a few hours. Nia hurriedly wrapped her body in her huge moncler coat and made her way off the jet, literally leaving her husband behind who hurried up behind her as fast as he could.

"It's beautiful.." Nia said with a smile tickling her lips as she watched the snow fall around her and the area they just landed.

Nia reached back and took her husbands hand, dragging him down the steps of the jet and to the black truck waiting for them that was also covered in snow.

"You stand right here! I have a surprise for you." Nia winked at her man, making her way around the car and opening the door so he would think she actually had something in the car for him.

She balled her hands around some snow on the car and made a snow ball, along with pulling the box out of her pocket that she had with her since the beginning of the wedding.

Nia made her way back to Caine on the other side of the car, just as she was ready to raise her snow ball, she felt snow hitting her from behind. She turned around with a gasp, Caine had came up being her and got her with the snow ball first.

"You ruined my surprise!"

"A surprise with a face full of snow? Ion think I like that surprise."

"Did I say that was the surprise?" Nia wiggled her brows, glad Caine didn't know shit about what she had planned for him.

Caine raised a curious brow, he didn't know what his wife had in store for him.

Nia placed her hand out for Caine to take it, which he did easily. She turned his palm so she could see his fingers and lifted it, pulling the silver diamond ring Caine had got himself off his finger.

"As your wife I deserve to be able to get my husband his own ring. And truth be told I think I know him better than he knows himself."

Nia had a knowing smile on her face as she spoke to Caine, she took the box out of her pocket and slipped the ring she got for Caine onto his finger.

"Fuck ma you right." Caine said, lifting his hand to stare at the ring his wife gave him. It was perfect for him, black with diamonds subtle on the inside but not taking way from the clean color.

"This shit so perfect baby. Thank you." Caine leaned down and scooped Nia up into his arms and kissed all over her face. Nia smiled, happy that he was happy.

"Let me get your ass to this hotel..."

Caine and Nia traveled through aspen in a black truck. The two of them looking out but nobody being able to look in on them with the trucks tinted windows.

Nia liked everything about aspen, she was glad Caine agreed to come here for their honeymoon.

She honestly couldn't see herself going anywhere warm for such a big event like her honeymoon. Nia loved the cold and always wanted to be somewhere where it snowed a lot and aspen was perfect for her.

Caine honestly didn't mind where they went, as long as he could spent unlimited amounts of time with his wife these past two weeks.

"This place is beautiful Caine.. you did so good."

Caine was the one who picked their hotel, and lord knows he picked the best honeymoon sweet in aspen.

Nia dragged her hands over the pink ballon's filling the entrance of their sweet.

A smile was stuck on her face as she made her way forward, her boots going through tons of rose petals on the floor until she saw a huge sign of balloons that said 'welcome newly weds.'

"I love it..." Nia whispered under her breath, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she stared ahead at what was waiting for the both of them.

"The best for you of course." Caine said, coming up behind Nia and leaning down into her ear.

"Only the best for you." He finished off, kissing the flesh of her ear making her shy away with a blush.

But Caine kept a strong hold on her. His lips dragging down the side of his wife's face until he couldn't help himself anymore and just turned her by the jaw with his other hand.

Nia's eyes were completely on Caine's once they were eye level. Caine took a moment to take her in before he dove into her mouth, feasting on her tongue like the hungry man he was for her.

"Mmn-" Nia moaned under her breath as she turned completely and placed her hands on the back of Caine's neck, dragging him further down to meet her.

Nia sucked on Caine's tongue, flicking it with her own and smothering her mouth to his.

Caine groaned, sliding his hands down Nia's body and picking her up under her ass cheeks.

"Fuck" Caine said once Nia pulled away from his lips. Nia looked down at him with heavy eyes full of lust. She licked her lips as she placed her hand on her shirt and lifted it up off her head, throwing it behind Caine's body.

Caine's eyes dragged over the piece he could see that Nia had on. He couldn't see the entire thing but there was still a strong hunger in his eyes at the sight of it.

"Put me down baby." Nia leaned down and bit Caine's bottom lip gently, making her husband groan again as he slowly let her down to her own feet.

Nia stared up at Caine, a glint in her eyes showed the mischief she was ready to unleash for him.

Nia placed her hands on  her pants, sliding her hands into the band and pulling the button apart.

Caine's eyes followed her every movement, watching with the most patience in the world as his wife slid the zipper down and let her pants open freely.

"Come on ma.." Caine slightly said under his breath, needing her to show him more, to show him what belonged to him now.

Nia brought her eyes up to Caine, pushing her hair out of her face as she stared ahead at him.

She placed her hands on her hips and pushed the pants down easily, bending her body down and picking them up, only so Caine could see her ass from the front.

Once she was fully back standing, Nia stared ahead at Caine, licking her lips as she watched him devour her body with his eyes.

"You like it?" Nia said, a knowing smirk on her lips. She could tell by the hard print in his pants that he LOVED what she had on.

He would love it even more now, as she dropped to her knees. Nia placed her palms down onto the floor and spread her legs slightly while on her knees.

She kept her eyes on Caine's shoes as she crawled towards him. Once her palm was next to his foot, she stopped and looked up at him with the most beautiful lust filled eyes.

"Fuck.." Caine whispered under his breath. It was like he was in a trance. He didn't know what to do nor what to say.

Nia was in control.

Nia raised up on her knees, her hands coming in contact with Caine's belt. She licked her lips, eager as she pulled the belt from each and every loop smoothly.

Nia pushed her hands down onto Caine's pants and boxers. Her hands were so cold, but Caine's body easily warmed her up.

"So perfect for me daddy.." Nia pushed her hands further down, pulling that dick out and cupping it with both palms.

She leaned forward, letting go with one hand and sticking her tongue out. She dragged her tongue over the head in circles, keeping her tongue strong and straight and moving over the head in slobbery circles.

Caine could feel his toes clenching in his shoes. He couldn't look at Nia right now, not this second. But when he felt the warmth of her mouth taking him in he couldn't help the groan that left his lips.

"Damn Nia..." Caine squeezed his hand into a fist at his side, his head falling down and just as expected he caught his wife's eyes.

Her eyes were perfect, no tears shed as she slowly inched him into her mouth until he was at the back of her throat. Nia let him sit there until her eyes watered, until she could hardly breath. Because she was never afraid to be a mess for her man.

Nia jerked her head back gently, slobber falling from her mouth and all over Caine's piece.

"Put it back in ma. Be a good girl for da da."

Nia gulped, catching her breath slightly as she nodded and immediately did what she was told. She placed her hands down onto her lap and let Caine's palm control her from the back of her head.

He had a tight grip on her hair, sliding her back and forth down the length of his dick.

"Right there ma.. fuck right there." Caine groaned out as he held Nia down the length of him, holding himself still in the back of her wet warm throat until he busted all in her mouth.

Caine let out a shaky breath, his grip on her hair full of aggression until he slowly pulled her off, slobber falling from her mouth at the loss of contact. Snot coming out her nose and a wet mess on her cheeks from just taking a mouth full of dick.

"More?" Caine questioned with a smirk, already knowing the answer.

"Yes daddy." Nia nodded softly and turned around.

Nia slid her palms through the roses, her legs spreading from behind as they rested comfortably on her knees. She gently arched her back, looking back at Caine who looked extremely satisfied when standing over her.

"I'm Rey fuck the shit out of you." Caine said as he came forward, getting down on his knees to meet the beautiful wife of his that he had down on her knees all for him.

Caine pulled the thin strap to the side, letting it slap down onto Nia's skin and hold in place there, leaving her pussy and ass fully uncovered for him.

Caine placed his hands on his piece, lifting his heavy length and pressing it to the back of Nia's entrance, he wasn't even inside her and she was already clenching up.

"Relax for me ma. Let daddy inside." Nia licked her lips slowly, looking back and nodding at Caine.

"There you go mama.." Caine eased inside his wife's warmth. This was the first time he was inside her with them as a married couple. This felt like they were in a whole new ball park, like this wasn't like their past times having sex. Like from now on everything would be different between them in the best ways possible.

"You gripping the fuck out me ma." Nia let out a soft moan as she squeezed a bunch of rose pedals into her palm.

"You taking daddy? Hmn? Speak up ma."

"Yes daddy! I'm taking you~" Nia let out a deep breath, she could feel Caine in every nook and cranny inside her body. Her head rested against the floor, her eyes weak as water gathered in her pupils when Caine started to drill inside of her from behind.

Caine had his hands aggressively holding Nia by her hips. She was down feeling like she was getting whiplash with how hard he was thrusting inside her.

It felt like Caine was trying to imprint himself into her insides.

"Fuckkkk"

Nia moaned out in a long pang as Caine took it there.

She could hear her pussy, even with her face shoved into the floor she could tell Caine was making a mess of her.

Nia's wetness was getting everywhere, wetting Caine up and showing him just how much his wife was turned on from the good fucking she was receiving.

Nia could feel her heart practically pumping out of her chest as she tried to meet Caine's heavy thrusts.

"Fuck I love my wife. This my pussy hm? Hm?" Caine shoved a deep stroke into Nia, making her take it.

Nia hitched at the breath, Caine grabbing her by her dozens of curls and pulling her body up slightly into an arch.

Caine held a weak Nia still, drilling into her bouncing ass cheeks over and over again as tears poured down her cheeks.

"Yes! It's your pussy~!" Nia panted out, sniffling aggressive as she felt the knot inside her become tighter and tighter with each one of Caine's aggressive slams inside of her.

She could feel her walls closing in on him, squeezing the life out of his length. Her pussy wouldn't let him go, not until she got her nut off.

"Get your nut ma. Get your nut." Caine was already knowing, he kept the same pace, holding her up with one hand and the other going down to rub her clit in.

Caine held Nia tightly as she started to crash, that knot breaking loose and letting her squirt all over the floor, leaving a mess over the both of them.

"Fuckkkk" Caine let out with a dark groan, his eyes squeezing shut as he emptied his nut inside of Nia.

Nia went limp in Caine's arms. Her body weak as ever even only after one round.

"Get your breath cause you know I'm not done." Caine yanked her body up and kissed her cheek. Nia grinned tiredly at him and nodded.

__________________________________

This was a longgg one! Comment if you could tell!

What do you think about the honeymoon so far?

What do you want to come during the honeymoon?

What do you want for them in the future?

Leave me some comments!!

I would've been posted this but I kept adding and adding cause I wanted this to definitely be a good ass sex scene. Did yall think it was good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
449 89 44
When your Mom is a prostitute and a frequent drug user, and you have to lock the door at night scared that the men she brings home will come for you...
577K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...
14.7K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...