7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

Af Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... Mere

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter 1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4 Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 2.0: New Day, New Beginnings, and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 2.1: Off To School
Chapter 2.2: New Faces.
Chapter 2.3: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.4: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.5: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.6: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 3 Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 3.1: Exam Stress
Chapter 3.2: Group Study
Chapter 3.3: Rose's House
Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin
Chapter 3.5: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.6: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.7: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
3.9 Family concern
Bonus part
Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 3.8: Connected by hearts.

1.1K 45 20
Af Insane_adolfa

At the park, 5 pm. 

You sat on a bench continuously staring at the water. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even notice someone sitting beside you. He held your hand, and just by touch, you guessed whom it might be. Without looking at that person, you rested your head on his shoulder while he brushed his one hand through your hair, and the other held yours.

Y/n: "I am glad from tomorrow I don't have to go to school, and I regret I didn't come with you."

Y/n (in mind): "But I am glad I got to know about the real faces of some people; you were right, I am so naive that I trust everyone so easily."

You were thinking this while a tear escaped from your eye.

Jay: "So are you now comfortable sharing it with me? or do you need time?"

Y/n: "Just let me stay like this for a few more minutes."

You said in a very sad tone while closing your eyes. While Jay was just clenching his fist in anger. He wanted to know who did this to you. Your eyes were puffy, there was a cut on your lips, and the red marks were clearly visible on your face.

After 10 minutes, another hand extended towards you, handing you ice cream. Finally, they saw a smile on your face. The other person handed two ice creams to Jay and crouched to your level. He looked at your face.

Jake (calm): "Hmm, let's see."

After examining your face, your hands, and then your legs, he asked while looking down as if he was controlling his anger.

Jake (calm): "Who dared to do this to you?"

No response. 

Jake sighed and sat on your other side, now you were sitting in between both of them. You were silent and busy eating your ice cream. You finished your ice cream, and Jay handed you a second one, and after finishing it, Jay handed you the last ice cream. After that, you looked towards both of them and started explaining.

Y/n: "A group of girls came towards me near the pool area who were jealous of me—my score, my talent and my people. So, one of them pushed me into the pool and then slapped me."

As they listened to each word, their hearts were breaking each and every time. But you didn't disclose the names of Jiyeon, Sujin, and Hyejin. Also, about what Hyejin said about your parents. You didn't want to lie to them, yet you didn't want to tell them the truth because you knew what they would do if they knew what exactly happened in the pool area.

Jay (angry): "Names."

Y/n (lying): "I don't know; they were all new faces."

Jake gritted his teeth in anger.

Jake (scoffs in anger): "They chose a nice day to do this. Now, because of vacation, we can't even complain about it."

They knew you didn't tell them everything and still hiding something. But they didn't force you. You looked up to Jake and then Jay. Your eyes filled with tears.

Y/n: "You know, I miss Mom and Dad very much. It's hurting right here."

You said while holding your chest and tears started escaping your eyes. They both side-hugged you and patted your back slowly. After crying in their arms for a long time, you wiped your tears.

Y/n: "Jay, Jake, do you both think my mom and dad left because of me?"

They were shocked by your sudden question like this. But they didn't know you were asking it because of Hyejin's words.

Jay (worried): "Who said this to you? Are you starting to blame yourself for their death?"

You looked down and nodded as no, but they knew what exactly was going on in your mind.

Jake (holding your chin, he made you look at him): "It was no one's fault, neither yours nor your Oppa's. You were not present where the accident occurred, right? No one wanted this to happen, but this is life, Y/n; somethings are not in our hands."

Y/n: "I couldn't help thinking that I was not a good daughter."

Jay pulled you, took you into his arms, and hugged you.

Jay: "Hey Pabo, who said you are not a good daughter? You are so lovable that you don't have one or two but three moms and three dads, right?"

(As I mentioned in the intro, Y/n's parents were close to Jay and Jake's parents after Y/n's parents' death; they took care of her like their own daughter.)

Jake (smiled): "and seven brothers."

Jay (smiled): "and two best friends."

You smiled after listening to them, and they both got relief after seeing your broad smile. But both of them decided to find those girls and make them suffer because It's not the first time they have seen you sad. But seeing you in this condition was the first time; it was difficult for them to contain their anger after knowing someone slapped you.

Y/n: "By the way, how did you both find me?"

Jake: "We went to my home, but mom said you didn't come home, so we went to your home to call you. But the maid said you haven't returned yet, so we came to school to search you. But you weren't there too."

Jay (pulling you out of the hug): "So we knew you will be here."

Because this park is the place where you always come with them when you are feeling low.

Jake: "Now shall we head home? It's almost evening; my mom is waiting for you. After hearing you weren't with us and didn't come back, she was worried."

Jay: "And by now even my mom must have got to know about this. Your Oppa's will also come home now."

Y/n (panicked): "But I can't let them see me like this; what should I do?"

You knew if their mom and your brothers got to know about this, then God knows what will happen, and also, you don't want anyone to meddle in this; you want to deal with it by yourself and get rid of that video clip and photos first.

Y/n (smiling): "Can you both help me please?"

Jay (scolding): "No, don't even think of it. I know what you want to say. I will never lie about this. Those girls need to face consequences; I will not help you hide it."

Y/n (pleading eyes): "Please Jay, help me this last time. I promise after I handle this situation at school, I will tell at home myself."

Jay: "No, last time you said the same thing and still kept lying until they found themselves. And what do you mean by handle the situation? Didn't you say they were new faces?"

Jake: "Y/n be honest; do you know them? You are lying to us right. Tell me who they are and what are you planning to do?"

Y/n (scared): "Hehe, you got it wrong. I mean after vacation, first let us find those girls, and then we will complain about it to teachers. Cause what are we going to tell them I don't even know their names for now."

Jay (pinching your cheek): "Whatever it is, I am not going to lie, and neither you should, understood?"

You held his hand.

Y/n (pleading eyes): "Please na Jay, I swear this is the last time."

Jay (cold): "Don't Y/n; your puppy eyes don't work on me."

You looked towards Jake as a last resort.

Jake: "I don't think you can hide it Y/n; your slap marks have gone, your clothes and hair are dried, but what will you do about your lip and leg wound?"

Jay (cold): "Jake, I will complain about you too if you help her this time. I am not going to save you both if you get scolding's."

Jake (rolling his eyes): "Come on Jay if you don't want to help, no problem, but at least you can try to keep your mouth shut."

Y/n (pout): "I don't want to get scolded."

Jay (crossing his arms): "Fine, do whatever you want; I am out of it."

Jake was like your partner in crime; he always supports you in your mischiefs while Jay used to scold you both, but he always saved you both from getting scolded by parents.

Jake thought for some time, and he got an idea. He got up, grabbed your hand, and said, "let's go home first; I will handle it."

You and Jake both started walking, leaving behind Jay. While Jay sighed and picked up your backpack in his one hand and followed you. He caught up to you and walked beside you with his one hand in his pocket. While Jake kept his hand on your shoulder and unintentionally rubbed the wound you had on your shoulder. You winced in pain and Jay thought your knee is hurting so he looked down but Jake understood and pulled your sweater down revealing the nail scratch on your shoulder. Jay examined the scratches, confirming that they were more serious than not.

Jay: (widen eyes) "Y/n they look so deep, Don't tell me that they did this"

Y/n (nervously): "No no, It's just a scratch; I'll be fine."

Jake (scolding): "No, this is not okay. We can't let those girls get away with hurting you like this. And we definitely can't keep hiding it."

Y/n: "I know, but I just... I didn't want you guys to worry. I can handle it."

Jake: "Handle it? Y/n, those girls physically assaulted you. You can't just handle it on your own. We're not going to let them get away with this."

Jay: "Exactly. And lying to us won't help. If you don't want to tell at home, at least tell us. I promise I will help you and not scold you. I just want names of those girls."

Jake: "Now, tell us the truth. Who are these girls, and what exactly happened? Or else I am telling this to Mom and your brothers myself; then don't come crying to me or Jay."

You hesitated for a moment, glancing at Jay, who was giving a stern gaze, and Jake, who was standing with furrowed eyebrows. Finally, you sighed, realizing you have no other option.

Y/n: "Okay, fine. The girls are Jiyeon, Sujin, and there were three more girls I don't know them. Sujin pushed me into the pool while one of them scratched my shoulder and while slapping me I got cut on my lip. Now happy?"

You told everything except for Hyejin's presence and the video clip cause Jay and Jake knew where Hyejin lives, but they don't have a clue about others. So you knew they wouldn't do anything until vacation ends.

Jay (firm): "I swear, I don't know what I am going to do with you. You were planning to hide it from us? And that Sujin, I told you to stay away from her; why did you go with her?"

He hit your head.

Y/n: "Ouch, it hurts."

Jay (firm): "You deserve it. Now understood why I keep telling you to avoid some people. You never trust me."

Y/n: "I got my lesson; It will never happen again. Now I told you everything, and as promised, you will not tell at home."

Jake: "Promise what promise? I will surely tell this at home."

You look at him with wide eyes, and he corrects your sweater as it was before then holds your hand and starts walking.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

181K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
630K 21.2K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
2.5K 106 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
38.9K 1.1K 28
(DISCONTINUED) Yeon Choheun is a 17-year-old teen taking care of her brother, the only living relative in her life other than her nephew. Doing so, s...