Taking Chances

By NicoleSantos473

Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones just divorced from her husband and met a girl that turned her world around. Two... More

Characters presentation
Chapter 1 - Bumped
Chapter 2 - We met again
Chapter 3 - Call me maybe
Chapter 4 - New York minute
Chapter 5 - Unexpected surprises
Chapter 6 - A place in my heart
Chapter 7 - Shattered
Chapter 8 - Melting
Chapter 9 - Notes played
Chapter 10 - Firsts
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12 - Love and caffeine
Chapter 13 - I can't help
Chapter 14 - It's a girl
Chapter 15 - Mumbles
Chapter 16 - In the arms of love
Chapter 17 - Next chapter
Chapter 18 - My funny valentine
Chapter 19 - She looks so perfect
Chapter 20 - Change of hearts
Chapter 21 - Christmas in the air
Chapter 22 - Teen crush
Chapter 23 - Sweet
Chapter 24 - Mine

Chapter 25 - Marked

336 16 2
By NicoleSantos473

Catherine's POV

I woke up with the alarm ringing in my ears, I extended my arm and turned it off glancing at Isa thankfully still sleeping, it was so early and I didn't want to wake her, my flight to Vancouver is in two hours. Today's my first day of shooting, production although the production started months ago. I don't like to shoot in locations because I miss my babies, I miss my girl, I miss my dog and my home but for this role is essential so I have to do this.

I got up planting a kiss on Isa's head and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

After I drank it I was truly awake and ready for the day. I got in the shower but I didn't took long, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower wrapping myself in a towel standing in front of the mirror, I cleared the steam that was blurring it with my hand and spotted the purple marks on my neck, I smiled at yesterday memories and shivered remembering Isa's mouth on me, the makeup team will have extra work today.

I took a final look at the mirror, I chose to wear a stripped shirt that I paired with jeans and black ankle boots, I wasn't wearing makeup this early so I picked a scarf to hide the hickeys.

After I finished my breakfast I went back to the bedroom, Isa was still sleeping, I still didn't want to wake her but she asked me to so she could kiss me goodbye.

"Isa, sweetie" I whispered gently caressing her face and she stared stirring.

"Hmm" She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"I'm leaving soon baby" I said and she opened them slowly adjusting to the clarity, seconds later she smiled at me and sat up, she looked so beautiful and so cute.

"Morning Cath" She said with a sleepy voice that drives me crazy and fixed the sheets that were barely covering her body.

"Good morning my love" I said and put a strand of loose hair behind her ear"

"You're leaving already?"

"I still have a few minutes"

I pulled her in for a kiss, even though I'd leave soon we didn't rush it, our lips moved together in a lazily but passionately pace.

"I'm going to miss you, a month is a long time away from you"

"I know baby, I'm going to miss you too" I held her face in my hand and brushed my finger on her cheek.

We got interrupted by my phone ringing, it was my driver letting me know he arrived.

"I got to go honey"

"Okay gorgeous"

We got lost in another kiss this time more urgent, we were already missing each other.

"I love you Cath. Have a safe trip"

"Thank you sweetheart. I love you too" I gave her one last peck and got up grabbing my luggage and making my way to the door.

Already in the lift I texted my driver to let him know I was going down and then we headed to the airport. It was a six hour flight.

I landed in Vancouver around 10 am, I left my things at the condo I'd be staying and called my kids, they spent the weekend with Michael even though I told him I wanted then to spend some time with me before my trip, he's been stressing me out more since I started dating.

I arrived at the studio and went straight to the makeup trailer. I sat at my chair waiting for my hair and makeup guys. Meanwhile I texted Isa, she was at the clinic already and we talked until the guys arrived.

"Good morning Catherine, ready to start?"

"Good morning Trefor all ready but darling I'm gonna need your magic" I said removing the scarf from my neck revealing the hickey Isa gave me yesterday.

"Uuu someone had fun" He said and I smirked.

We shot the first scenes with adult Griselda, the scenes with young Griselda were shot right before and I was simply amazed by the young actress who portrayed her. She's such a talent, we all stood in awe at the end of the scene shooting.

I stared at the screen of my phone listening the ringing and waiting for Isa to pick up, being apart is awful but face time has been helping.

"Sorry I'm late babe I was finishing dinner"

"Oh it's so good to see you darling, it's okay. What are you making?"

"Italian but it's not the same without you here, sitting at the counter, wearing only my t-shirt and a glass of wine in hand" She said suggestively and I laughed, I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

"I'll be there soon and we'll recreate your fantasy bella mia"

"Mmm I'm counting the days"

As soon as all the shooting ended I got back to NY, I missed my kids and I spent all the time I could with them.

....

I was finishing getting ready, I choose a blue white and red striped bikini and topped it with a floral beach dress and sandals. I tied my hair in a ponytail and did a light summer makeup, added some jewelry and was good to go. I invited Isa to spend the 4th of July with us and I barely spent time with her since I got back so I was dying to see her.

"Catherine?" I heard Isa calling downstairs.

"Hey baby I'm coming" I said and made my way downstairs. Still on the stairs I looked at her, she looked breathtaking in a sleeveless white dress showing her thighs and her hair was up in a messy bun showing her neck.

"Hi gorgeous" She said and I pulled her in for a kiss cupping her face with my hands while hers went to my hips.

"I'm so excited you're here" I said giving one last peck on her lips.

"Me too kitty" She gave the brightest smile.

"So, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I was just going to check on the food and drinks, Carys and Dylan are already in the pool with their friends, my brother is making the barbecue and I'm waiting for some friends to arrive"

"Mmm, do you need any help?" She asked still holding me and occasionally caressing my ass making me smirk at her.

"No darling it'll be just a minute or two, why don't you go to the pool and I'll bring you a drink" I said resting my hands on the back of her neck. I wanted to take off her dress so badly.

"Okay babe" She gave my ass one last squeeze and kissed me before we headed to the kitchen and she went outside while I made sure everything was okay and ready.

I made us some drinks and got a refill of lemonades for the kids.

I went to the pool area, there was music playing, my kids were still in the pool having fun, I smiled and looked over at my brother and his wife that were talking to Isa. I put the lemonade jar on the table and joined them.

"Hey Cathy remember when we went to Spain on your birthday in 74?"

"Oh yeah the whole Welsh bond, our parents took us bicycling one day, I remember wearing a stripe shirt, and let me tell you, I still love a good stripe shirt" I said and they all laughed.

"Here baby" I handed Isa her drink caressing her arm and sat on the lounge chair nudging her to sat by my side.

I kept staring at her legs exposed by the short dress and just wanted to touch her tender skin. I was distracted by her hand on my thigh until the doorbell rang and I got up to greet my friends.

When I got back Isa was jumping in the pool.

"Hey Isa jump!" Carys shouted from the pool and Dylan jumped making a big splash throwing water everywhere.

"I'm coming" Isa said laughing at the annoyed face she gave her brother for splashing water on her and discarded her little dress revealing her white swimsuit. I looked at her up and down admiring her beauty stopping at her hips as she walked towards the pool and jumped.

I took off my dress and laid on the lounge chair to get a tan. I watched them having fun and I felt so grateful for my family and for us to be together, I was still missing half of my family but even so this day was perfect. I was taking a few photos of them when my phone started buzzing and interrupted me, I got a call from my team to settle some final details of my brand.

I've been working on a personal project for years and now after many meetings it was finally getting out of paper.

"Cath come here" I had just put my phone down when Isa asked me to join them.

"I'm going to get more towels honey"

I went back inside and made my way to the pantry to get the towels and shortly after Isa showed up wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hey gorgeous" She said caressing my belly.

"Hi my love"

"I loved your bikini, very festive"

"Hmm really? How about you show me how much you liked it" I said teasingly and gasped when she grabbed my hips and spun me around capturing my lips with hers.

I held her face bringing her closer kissing her with passion, gosh I missed her sweet lips.

She moved her mouth to my neck sucking my skin and stopped only to take my dress off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 3.1K 79
Megan and Nicki are unknowingly in a polygamy marriage. married to an international footballer. the drama in this shit might shock you!l
111K 4.5K 25
Layla and Meghan dated in high school, but nobody knew they were together. Over a decade later and their lives have taken very different paths. Layla...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
82.1K 4.4K 38
After ten years in an arranged marriage that she'd regretted agreeing to from the beginning, Kenley Hayes finally got her husband to agree to a divor...