MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT

CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON

598 11 0
By DreamBluenotdreammy

A-cheng stared at the bushes, "come out.." he said. After a second a young junior comes out..

"...."

He was wearing white robe as it seems reasonable from the Lan Clan.. "... A young master of the Gusu sect—wealthy!.." he said to his thoughts as he stared at him, "his face... He seems look familiar.. it's like..., Someone I knew back since 16years.." he keeps staring at the young junior lan with his bow on his hand..

The young junior lan stared at him with his golden eyes.. "... Those eyes.."

"There are around four hundred deity—bindi v nets in the mountain, and you guys have already broken more than ten of them." He said with his calm face, soon another junior came out from the bush as it was wearing a yellow robe..

"Huh?" He stared at the second junior as he saw a resemble looking flower at the middle.. "a young master of the Lanlingjin sect—wealthy!" Said a-cheng to his thoughts..

The young master Lan turned to look to his friend with his usual calm face.

"Second young master lan— why did you run all of a sudden, leaving me behind!" He said as he talks to the junior lan.. he was like mounts older than him(Lan).

A-cheng stared at the two junior Lan and a junior Jin.. soon the junior Jin went his attention to the person who was on his donkey staring at them..

He stared at him and then notice some people at the net being fooled by the trap..

"Young master, please do us a favor and let us down." They said as they pleaded him and begged for him to let them down from the trap..

The young junior Jin looks away with his eyes closed, "you should just stay here, in case you get in my way again!" He said, the second young master lan look at him and then to the people who's been innocent and was accidentally got trap from the nets that they put at the forest hidden will..

"We should put them down Jin ling.. they seems didn't know that there was traps here.." he said with a calm voice as he looks to the young master Jin..

Jin ling was a month younger than the second young master lan.. they knew each other since little... The two of them become of best friends which his mother was happy about it..

"Hnn! Let them be! They are fall of idiots! They already knew there were traps here and they still keep coming here." He said and starting walking away, "come on, let's go YiChen" he said as he walks away..

Lan YiChen stared at him and then back to the people who was at the net trapped still begged for them to put them down..

"...."

"I'll let you down after I (and YiChen) catch the spirit—consuming beast, that is, if I still remember." Jin Ling said as he continue to walk not looking back..

Lan YiChen sighed and apologize to them.. as he turned around to walks following Jin Ling..

A-cheng watches the two juniors walking away not letting down the people from above, "it seems that cultivators earlier didn't retreat because the prey was difficult, but because this sect was one to be careful about." A-cheng said as he didn't know the two young masters Infront of him..

The young lady cried as she covered her face not really to die yet.. "if we stay in the mountain for the whole night, we'd only be able to wait as our souls are sucked dry..." She said as she cried hoping for someone to help them from the het..

The donkey seems to understand the young lady from above as he watches her cried in silence covering her eyes.. then the donkey could take it as he has the determined eyes of him.

A-cheng notice something weird on his donkey as he look down at him "what's wrong— GAAAH!" the donkey started wiggling as he jump up and down making Jiang Cheng fall on his back "Ugh!" Jiang Cheng looks at his donkey as it stoped and looks at the two junior walking away as it eyes glared at them. A-cheng immediately stand up and hold the leash of its his donkey and pulled him.

"Come back! Stop, stop, STOP!!" Jiang Cheng said as he tied to pulled or stopping his donkey for trying to run towards the two juniors..

YiChen and Jin Ling heard the commotions from there behind as they look at each other and then back to the donkey and the person who was holding it's leash.

Jin Ling then familiar from the voice as he looks at Jiang Cheng.. "So it's you!" Jin Ling said as he faced him properly as he crossed his arms to his chest..

"He knows Mo XuanYu?" A-cheng said as he stared at the two.

Lan YiChen looks at Jin Ling with a confused look even though he really didn't make kind of the confused face, just by starting at Jin Ling, Jin Ling already know what is his best friend making as he stared at him.

"Sigh... You might not know this YiChen. his a nobody, don't mind him" he said to YiChen.. Lan YiChen only calm face as his attention went to the person Infront of them. "....."

"Huh, so did you lose your marbles after you were kicked out? Your face looks so.." Jin ling stopped talking after staring at the lunatic Infront of him, face felt a bit disgust from it's make up...

"The hell— why is he wearing make-up? He looks ugly on to it" Jin Ling looked at him disgusted by the make-up as for YiChen stood there didn't make any reactions.. judging by the people looks was a forbidden from the Cloud Recesses, so he keeps quiet...

"Did I just hear something important?" Said Jiang Cheng to his thoughts. Until he remembers the story about Mo XuanYu's background..

Jin GuangShan, the previous leader of the LanlingJin sect, enjoyed flirting around although he feared his wife. As an awful womanizer, he had a great number of illegitimate children and died as he was doing the deed.

(Okay so basically Jin Guangyao is still the same character from the original plot story)

Jiang Cheng looked nervous and thinks of something as the two junior stared at him..

"Back then, during the siege in Burial Hill, Jin GuangShan was the greatest contributor aside from 'Me'" —(this is when he didn't against from the clans)— "since I was against by the clan and was been quite as a clan leader and shejie.. shejie was the only left from the family and was no brother to be lead the YunmengJiang sect... Sigh.." Jiang Cheng sighed as he remembers his older shejie and his older Gege.

".... and now im possessing his son's body.." Jiang Cheng said to his thoughts after 13years being gone on this world he was been summoned back as his second life.. as Mo XuanYu used the Summoning forced spiritual. As he sacrificed his soul to him to take revenge to the people who hurt him and his mother...

"Why are you just standing there? It's time for you to get lost!" Said Jin Ling, YiChen looks at him and called out to him, "Jin Ling.." as it seems that Jin Ling was kinda being rude to a person who didn't even do anything bad, "Just looking at you makes me want to throw up, you damn lunatic." He said, YiChen once more called to him, "Jin Ling." This makes Jin Ling looks at YiChen and then back to lunatic he called.

Jiang Cheng who just watch him and rolled his eyes at him. For being called a lunatic.

"Jin Ling that was a bit much. He seems older than us, he looks like a senior, please manners Jin ling.." said Lan YiChen to Jin Ling to be nice at him..

"Tch!"

Jin Ling Looks away pouted like a child, YiChen sighed as he watch Jin Ling acting like child.. he looks at the senior Infront of them but was a bit far from them.. he steps one forward and bow at him with manners....

"I'm sorry for my fellow friend behavior. But it's seems to be that the two of you knew each other and it seems he hates from his bottom of his eyes.. I like to ask you to leave and never show up from his young master Jin..." Said Lan YiChen..

Jiang Cheng did like the way, the two juniors being kinda 'rude' to him and asked him to leave and never shows up to they're faces. As Jiang Cheng stared at the face of the junior lan, he thinks of it of him being rude to him and a face that he is making was really didn't shows up that he was sorry for what he said to him...

"Tch!" Jiang Cheng turned as he hold his donkey leash tightly "I supposed you two had no mother to teach you manners." Jiang Cheng said as he started to walk away from them...

Jin Ling was pissed off and mad at him for calling YiChen no mother which is true his a-niang died since he was a baby and his older brother was 4 his parents dead when they are kids.. YiChen didn't say anything as he stood there looking down at the floor. Jin Ling clinched to his sword and as he watch the lunatic walking away from them..

"..grr.. you..!" He said as he glared at Jiang Cheng from behind.. YiChen who stood there as he clinched to his white robe as he didn't even have the chance to know his a-niang and what's his a-niang look like..

Jin Ling took out his sword and pointed at Jiang Cheng glaring at him with anger on his stare, "YOU!" Jin Ling said as he pointed his sword at him, Jiang Cheng turned around to see the sword. By his surprised the sword was look familiar.. "the sword looks a bit familiar, doesn't it?!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" said Jin Ling a he runs towards Jiang Cheng to attack him, YiChen was shock from Jin Ling sudden attack, "Ji-Jin Ling..!" He said with a little worried shows on his face.

Jiang Cheng who immediately dodge the attack. As Jin Ling continue to attack him, Jiang who was been attacked keeps dodging from the blade.. as he pulled out a pice of paper on his robe and immediately went to Jin Ling's back and put it on his back.

"GAAH—!" Jin Ling felt an heavy coming from his back as he could felt his body weak..

"T-the heck..." He said as he starting to sweat, "I can't get up..!" He said as he fights to get up and fight back..

"Ghostlings are weak, but they sure are enough to deal with brats like this one." He said to his thoughts and he notice someone from behind him..

"...." He turned around to stared at the junior Lan who was didn't moved at all after mentioned the 'Mother' he then started acted like this..

After staring at him his attention went back to Junior Jin and sighed as he looks at the sword that he was holding.. after a couple of minutes staring at it he decided to pick it up "hmm. The sword sure is look familiar." He said to his thoughts and then he throw the sword, the sword swing in circles as it cuts the nets as the people was on it was now freed by him..

Jin Ling turned his head and looks at Jiang Cheng that he didn't know that the soul who was inside of that body was not the Mo XuanYu but his uncle soul that Mo XuanYu offered too..

"YOU DAMN LUNATIC! LET ME GO!" He said as he yelled at him making him more mad after using his dad sword and throw it like a thrush his blood boiled in anger.

"Well good for you, practicing such a dark art just because you didn't have enough spiritual powers to do anything! Watch out for your like!" He said yelling at Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng who just watching him at the ground as his arm crossed on his chest.. Lan YiChen who was there standing as he stared at the two, "...."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO CAME TODAY?!" Jin Ling said as he grinned his teeth at him with hatred stare at jiang Cheng.

Jiang who looks at him and grinned as will, "oh! I'm so scared!" He said making fun of the Junior Jin.

"TAKE THIS THING OFF RIGHT NOW...!" He said straggling from his weak body, "IF YOU DON'T I'M GONNA TELL MY A-NIANG! JUST WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH!" Jin Ling said in anger.

Jiang Cheng after hearing the A-niang.. he was a bit surprised that this Young master Jin has a mother.. then he was confused on why he was mad at him when he said that 'No mother to teach you manners' that what Jiang Cheng said to him.. until he peek to his back and watch the Junior lan staring at them. ".... It couldn't be..." He said to himself enough for him to heard on what he just said...

"Why your mother and not your dad? Why would a mother do night-hunting? Who's your mother anyway?" Jiang Cheng said seriously at the junior Jin. A figure came out from the dark "I am his Mother." A familiar voice as Jiang Cheng's eyes wide opened when he already knew the voice from..

As the person walks forward as the light of the moon making her be seen, "Do you have any last words?" She said as she glared at the person Infront of her with a Zidian on her hands as it was already formed a whip.

Jin Ling, looks at his mother and called out to her, "A-niang!"

JIANG YANLI — known as the Sandu  Shengshou; leader of the YunmengJiang Sect the first ever woman become clan leader..

Jiang Cheng slowly turned around to see the woman behind him and was more shock to see his older sister Jiang Yanli.. She was married to Jin Zixuan soon they got a son and as they celebrate the 3months old of their baby teeth the LanJinling disciples started attacking him when Jiang Chang was on his way to the party as he was invited by it.. and soon his husband shows and along with the Lan beside him.. everything was messed up after that happens...

Jiang Cheng looking down feeling guilty and remembers those awful memories from 16years ago...

Yanli who notice her son being on the ground as he straggled to stand up, she noticed a paper dull was stick on his back. She raised her hand a bit as the paper dull was finally unstuck on his back and he can finally stand up. Jiang Yanli looks at the paper dull as she little glared at it.

Jin Ling immediately runs towards to his mother and hide, "a-niang!" He said as he hide behind her.

Yanli turned to her son and a little glared at him as she scolded him, "Haven't I told you? If you see evil practices like this one... —(meant Demonic art)"

Jiang Cheng who was still in shock to see his older sister after 13years, "He's shejie's son! He's..." He said to his thoughts shocked as he watch his older sister and his nephew Jin Ling..

Soon Yanli saw her nephew and called out to him, "Lan YiChen." She said as she called out to her nephew. YiChen looks at his Aunt and called out to her back. "Auntie Li." He said with his calm face.

Jiang who was more shock as he heard his older sister called out to someone as he felt someone walking towards to them, as he saw him he was more shock to see the junior Lan "wait.. don't tell me, his...." Jiang Cheng who was so shock and speechless.

"Aunt Li." He said as he bowed at her with respect, Jiang Cheng stared at him and an image of his older brother appeared beside it.

"... This lan kid... He's Xian-gege's child!.." he said shock and finally remembers, his Gege has two sons and they are both males..

"... Who in hell is this person." She said with a cold tone as she stared at the young man infront of her, as a purpled flame burned the paper dull..

"Just kill the cultivator and feed it to your dog!" She said to her son and her nephew, as she glared at him more.

Jiang Cheng who's now in trouble don't know what to do, it's been so long since he last saw his older sister.. "has she hatred towards me been vented on anyone who cultivates to imitate me?" Said Jiang Cheng to his thoughts looking nervous at his older sister Jiang Yanli...

As the four of them staring at t each other's eyes, Jiang Cheng who don't have any ideas but to his idea wa to run away from them as soon as possible..

RUNS

Jiang Cheng runs for his life as Jin Ling shock and runs after him. "YOU CAN'T RUN!" he said as his dad's sword was now on his hand as he pointed his sword to jiang Cheng, "HERE!" he said as he almost hit Jiang Cheng, but then Jiang Cheng immediately dodge the attack as he can felt the spirit energy coming from it sword.

"What a  strong sword energy!" He said as a light white string went to the hand off Jin Ling hitting it..

CLANG!

Jin Ling was surprised and shock as the same time as he drop his dads' sword.. Jiang who out of balance as he slip his feet making him fall on the ground hard as pain came to him..

THUD!

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7.4K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...
70.9K 3.6K 24
When Wei Ying woke up in the past during his time in Cloud Recesse, he is shock to see Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli in front of him. He remember seein...
52.3K 2.9K 21
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, he waited for the impact of the ground with hIs body. Wei Ying didn't feel the impact instead he hear, "Wei Wu...
170K 7K 26
What happen if Wei Wuxian drop his fake personality when Yu Ziyuan try to whip him with Zidian? He use his fast speed and went to slashed Wen Chao w...