MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT

CHAPTER 4: ATTACK

383 16 0
By DreamBluenotdreammy

Sizhui who was about to get attacked Jingyi was shocked as someone kicked him behind him, he was pushed up towards sizhui as he reach out to sizhui.

Sizhui who was about to get hit he felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned to look it was jingyi "Sizhui!" He said as he made it to sizhui as he pushed away sizhui from the corpse as he used his body to shield sizhui for getting hurt.. he knows how important sizhui's life and he also promise to someone to take good care of sizhui and protect him form danger.

As the corpse hand laid to jingyi's shoulder, a white blue flame come out to jingyi's clothes.. as sizhui was surprised from it... "That was closed!" He said as he looks at the corpse and soon to Jingyi who was holding his shoulder. Worried came out from sizhui's face as he looks at jingyi..

"Jingyi, are you alright?.. does it hurt?" He said asked Jingyi if he was okay or hurt his shoulder, Jingyi look at sizhui and force a smile as he nodded say he was fine.. "yeah, I'm fine, don't worry sizhui" Jingyi said with a smile on his face, sizhui force a small smile on his lips and looks at the corpse. Jingyi soon turned his head and look at the person who kicked him of a sudden..

"Why did you kick me, you damn lunatic?did you want to kill me?!" Jingyi said as he yelled at the senior who kicked him from behind..

"It wasn't me!" He said as he laid his hands too of his head acted as he was scared and saying it wasn't him who kicked him.. Jingyi was pissed as he walks towards him and clinch to his clothes "Jingyi, Look!" Sizhui called out to Jingyi as, Jingyi turned to look at him.

They saw the corpse was surrounded by a peach black energy as it left hand was moving like crazy as they can also heard the cracking noise..

"This is the creature that the spirit—attraction flags summoned over—"

A hand jumps towards to the junior lan as he blocked using his sword from the attack of the hand corpse, "a left hand that wants to die as a whole corpse!"

The junior was got attacked as he yelled nor reported to sizhui. "Sizhui, blades have no use on the thing!" He said as he told sizhui.

"The hand carried with it the resentment of the deceased person. If it's unable to find it's corpse,"

"Everyone, take off your clothes and put them over the hand!" Sizhui said as he ordered the other junior.. all the junior obeyed as they took off their clothes as they throw or wrap using their clothes to the hand corpse.

"It could only devour the left hand of a live human and take it's place."

The junior disciple did what sizhui's says to them. As they finally wrap nor trap the hand corpse.

"After it consumes all of the flesh and energy of the boys, it'll continue to search for the next vessel of possession until it finds every single part of its corpse.."

The corpse was now wrapped by the Lan robe making a white blue flame came out as it was burning the hand corpse of it..

"Rows and rows of incantations have been sewn onto the lan sect's uniforms. They're capable of protecting the disciples.."

A sudden blow up as it the hand corpse didn't moved a bit as the white blue flame was still burning the hand...

"But when facing such a a strong opponent, the uniforms will wear out after just the first use."

Sizhui pointed his sword up as is finger was laid to the blade, "unsheath your swords and make a dance! We will have to manage until a senior comes!" He said as he ordered the rest disciples.

"YES!" that all says and they obeyed shizui's orders.. they formed a circle as they pointed they're swords at the floor as it make a sound CLANK! as they started doing to making a fence for the corpse so it won't escape..

"Now it's getting a bit difficult. There are no materials at hand that can use to make any tools out of. There isn't anything that I can command either..!" A-cheng wanted to help to the junior for being straggling to handle the hand corpse. It was so powerful even the junior high level couldn't handle it by it self... He look around to find any tools to used so he can help..

He then think of something "A corpse holding both great malice and great resentment— I don't need to search at all!" He said as he walks towards to the two dead corpse he lift them up and he laid to their ears to whisper to them. "Time to wake up" he said as he whispered to the two corpse..

The two corpse moved on its own after hearing it's master cracking bones can be heard to their body..

"This is the only thing I could help them... I hope they won't suspected me on this.." he said to his thoughts as the two corpse was now standing as it waits for their master to command them to attack..

The hand attacked the other corpse as it laid to the nick and chocked the corpse. The Junior Lan's was surprised and shock scared at the same time as they saw corpse attacking at each other.. they never seen a corpse attacking at each other before as it was kinda new for them to see this happened..

"Shi— shixiinh.. what is this?" Said the other junior lan as they watch the corpses fighting at each other, "the corpses?" He said, the other who said something "I think so.. are they fighting with the ghoul hand?"

They all watch the corpses fighting as they was really surprised from it.. "this is my first time seeing with my own eyes a legendary battle between fierce corpses.." they said, "me too.." said the other junior lan as he watches the scene..

The other corpse bites the ghoul hand as it let's go the other corpse who was got chocked by the nick..

"My goodness, I feel that compared to rumours and storied, the actual thing really is.." he said as he watches the corpses "absolutely spectacular!" He said and continue to watch the battle..

"Even three recently—deceased fierce corpses fighting together can't suppress this one arm!" A-cheng said as he thinks of something else again to how to defeat the ghoul hand..

"If i interfere any further, it's be hard to guarantee nobody figures out that it's me.." he said, once the corpse was defeated by the ghoul hand he can't used the corpse to once more, once he used the corpse again the juniors will suspension him that it was him who controlled the corpses..

A-cheng watches the battle as it seems that his corpses was being defeated just by a single ghoul hand.. sighed and no idea what to do next.. his only option was to control the corpse once again... "Oh well..." He said to his thoughts as he was about to blow a whistle and make a sound so the corpse can command his orders..

As before he could do that a loud sound coming from above the roof was heard CLANG , a-cheng was surprised from the sound it was familiar to him..

"That sound... It's him!?" He said to his thoughts as he looks up to see the person from above the roof once of the junior shouted his name.

"It's Zewun-Jun!" Said the junior disciple as they all look up and saw the senior Lan coming to their rescue..

CLANG²

The sound of the Guqin that it was belong to his brother.. he started using it to defeat the corpses...

"...." A-cheng stared at him as he notice that the lan he used to disturb for 16years was now and his adult.. "he.. changed to much..."

Zewun-Jun lift up one string as it hit the corpses on the forehead CLANG

Right straight to the forehead and the corpses was now defeated as it lay down on the floor.. the junior cheered as they save your was finally here and handle just a seconds...

"Such a prince charming!"

"Just a strum and all of them are defeated!"

"YEAH!"

"Zewun-Jun!"

Said the juniors cheering for their senior.. Sizhui who was looking up smiling as to see his uncle Lan being here and saved them.. he then turned around to notice the senior mo was no longer there anymore. "Huh? Where did he go?" He said as he look for the senior mo.. Jingyi then came to him and patted sizhui's shoulder making him to look at him with smile on jingyi's face.

"What's wrong sizhui?" Asked Jingyi to shizui as, shizui was looking for someone..

"Senior mo.. is disappeared..." He said a bit worried for the safety of the senior mo.. jingyi looks towards where the senior mo they last saw him and sighed.

"He must be runs off somewhere... Come on let's go, Zewun-jun needed us" said Jingyi as he lure sizhui to him. Sizhui nodded and followed Jingyi..

A-cheng was at the wall hiding as he was afraid to be seen by his old friend "....." He sighed and walks away, away from them..

"I should better get out of here before he sees me" he said and starting walking towards to his room and before he go somewhere he goes to the every rooms to find something that is useful for him..

After all that work he walks out as his holding the belongings that is usful for him.. "how unfortunate am I that the one who came just happens to be from the Lan Clan. But even more unfortunately, he's Lan XiChen!" He said walking away fast, "I've gotta find myself a mount and get away from here as soon as possible!" He said walking away very fast..

Soon as his walking he passed by a little cabin and found a donkey, a-cheng stared at the donkey and grinned at it.

"I choose you!" He said as he grinned at the donkey, the donkey who seems to understand him look shock as it make a noise hawwh?!

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.3K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...
14.3K 738 23
Wei Wuxian an intersex male, got married with the second twin jade of the Gusu, instead of elder Jiang sibling Jiang Yanli, his shijia. Trigger Warni...
112K 5.1K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...
170K 7K 26
What happen if Wei Wuxian drop his fake personality when Yu Ziyuan try to whip him with Zidian? He use his fast speed and went to slashed Wen Chao w...