MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT

CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH

484 15 0
By DreamBluenotdreammy

Madam mo grab sizhui's collar white robe as she was so mad and pissed after her son's death.. "AND YOU! YOU BUNCH OF USELESS FOOLS! YOU CULTIVATE AND WARD OFF EVIL SPIRITS, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT A CHILD! A-YUAN IS STILL SO YOUNG!" She said as she blamed shizui from her son's death..

Shizui was speechless as he clinched to his fist and didn't say anything as he look down a bit feeling of guilt.. The junior disciple Lan was shock from the grab as they are worried of shizui's safety.. "sizhui..!" Jingyi said as his worried of sizhui's safety as he wanted to go them near and pull sizhui away from the mad woman from her grips..

Cheng who was staring at them, "Heh!" He walks towards to them as he raised his hand as he tried to reach at the Mrs. Mo.. madam mo backed as she doesn't want to be touch by the lunatic..

"Who do you think you're taking out your anger on? Do you really see them as your servants?" He said looking angry at her, sizhui was surprised to be stood up for him, "They travelled far and wide to come here and exorcise evil spirits for you without taking a single penny, but you think that they owe you?" He said this makes him pissed off, seeing someone blaming because of they're loved one dead from spirits and blaming to someone because they could protect them.. Cheng also has someone he loved as will since 16years ago.. or more than 16 years ago... He lose his lived ones', one by one.... That it could also cost his death..

"How old is your son? He's probably at least seventeen by now, isn't he? He's still "A CHILD"? Just how young of a child is he, since he doesn't understand basic human language?" He said as he told her.. he was also mad at her for blaming someone that it wasn't their fault to begin with..

"You..!"

"Did they or did they not repeatedly tell him not to approach the west courtyard or touch anything in the formation? Your son snuck outside at night on his own, is it my fault? Or is it his?" He said as he little let out more his anger out..

"Call everyone!" She said as she grab her husband on the shoulder ordered him to call everyone outside.. but her husband didn't obey as he was standing still on his position who looking pale, his skin was different color from his actual skin before and now.. he was looking like a death corpse....

Mrs. Mo look at her husband and glared at him as she shout at him "I SAID CALL EVERYONE!?—" she said as she shouted at her husband, soon the husband pushed her away from him it was more a forced pushed.. his wife stabled on her balance as her servant cashes her.. "madam!" Said the servant of her.

"You... You... YOU, GET OUT OF HERE AS WELL!" she said as she ordered her husband to go out of the room. Cheng dragged shizui away from them, as for sizhui looks at the man that the servant tried to lure mr. Mo out..

"Master, master, let's go outside for now and get some fresh air.." he said as he tried to lure his master out the room,

Soon after Cheng notice something as he looks to his arm as one cut on his arm was disappeared he was shock to see the cut disappeared once again.. he then notice and realized "don't tell me.." Cheng immediately look at the door where the servant took the master to.. a loud scream was heard from outside all of then at the inside was shock from the screaming..

Sizhui and Jingyi looks at each other and nodded, then, the both of them runs out the room. "It is by the door! Go outside and check!" He said as they walking out the room, they all shocked nor surprise from the dead person on the ground..sizhui looks down as he notice the person. Was laying on the flour..

"This .." all the people where shocked as what they all see... The madam immediately notice that it was her husband was dead laying in the floor.. "MADAM!?" said the servant as he catched her..

Sizhui looks at the person who was deathly.. "did you see what it was?" Said sizhui as he asked the servant to what happened or have he see who killed the Mr. Mo. The servants' head shook as he didn't see who or what it was all scared as it shows to his face..

Cheng looks at the servant and then to the dead body of the Mr. Mo, "taking the lives of two people within such a short period of time, it's level of brutality has got to be exceptionally high.."

Sizhui and Jingyi stood each other as they stared or checking some evidence that they could find but none was to be seen... "...."

"Sizhui..?" Sizhui sighed as he stood up and he walks out and pulled something on his robe as it looks like a signal sign for help.. as it light up at the dark sky...

"Have you sent the signal?" Jingyi walks up beside sizhui, sizhui turned to look at him and nodded..

"I have, but if there are no seniors in the area who can assist us..." He said as he stared at jingyi, "it would most likely take at least an hour for our people to come here.." said shizui as he look up and hoped for someone to sees their signal.. A man who was at the forest with white robe and a white ribbon on his forehead saw the signal at the sky as he clinched to his sword. He watch as the blue light disappeared and was only sees some stars.. he looked where the direction of the signal was and begin to walk to that place...

Jingyi who was looking up and then he lowered his head and look at his friend shizui, "sizhui, what... What should we do now..?"

Sizhui look beside him and stared at jingyi's eyes as he thinks "we will wait here, for the reinforcement." He said and turned to look at the others "the being is most likely hidden among us. Let none of the people here leave!" He said as he told jingyi. Jingyi on the other hand nodded as he watch the people inside..

The madam who passed out from shockness as her servant was all worried for their madam..

Cheng watches as he sighed thinking of what to do next. "It's be quite a pain if the juniors brought over the "old acquaintance" of mine.." he said to his thoughts ""but if I take my leave niw.. it's more than likely that everyone here will lose their lives.." he sigh to his thoughts again and sighed one more time.. "what a pain.." he said enough to hear by himself..

Sizhui who was helping the madam Mo as he used some spiritual to her making sure that she will be alright. Jingyi who was helping the servant who passed out from shockness and scared, soon his eyes burst opened in shock as sweat was all over his face he seat up immediately making everyone shock by him sudden movement. Cheng looks at him as he notice something from the servant. The servants' have moved to his nick as he was tried to killed himself, Jingyi who was beside by the servant immediately tried to stop the servant for chocking himself "DO NOT MOVE!" He said in shock a bit.

Sizhui who saw the scene he immediately runs towards to Jingyi and help him after the straggling to stop the servant from chocking himself and there.. the servant died by his own hands they are to late... "..there is no use..." Said sizhui as he watched the dead servant on his arms.. Jingyi who was quietly didn't say anything because he doesn't have the words to say to the man nor to sizhui.. "..."

A wind came as it was harsh hard wind blowed inside.. Cheng immediately he felt a powerful energy coming from outside... He turned around to see.

A telisman was soon placed at the door, there where hundreds of telisman was placed at the wall and candles "A GHOST! THERE'S AN INVISIBLE GHOST IN HERE AND IT MADE A-TONG STRANGLE HIMSELF!" said the servant in scared, all the servant was afraid from what happened to the young man..

"The talismans show nothing.. how..?" Jingyi said as he laid his hand through the telisman..

It's not a vicious ghost. If it were, the talismans would've ignited green flames on their own instead of staying as motionless as they do right now..

They all look confused Jingyi turned to look at sizhui, as for shizui to think of something. "Sizhui, this thing just murdered a person I. Front of everyone's eyes. Do you have any ideas?" Said Jingyi asked if shizui have any ideas to think of..

Sizhui looks at jingyi and then down to think of something what to do next "... I.." he stared down as he thinks of something, but to be honest nothing came in mind to think of something to what to do next. He was out of ideas..

The being killed three people at once and with such little time in between each kill. Even a well-known cultivator will have trouble immediately coming up with a solution, let alone these juniors who have just started their careers.

Inside was fall of noise mumbling and commotions everyone was afraid to what happened next and what to do...

As Cheng to think of something he then felt the same energy, it was like a demonic energy as the candles blow out as the room was now peach black. Everyone was shock and scared as they scream for their lives.

"Stand where you are. Do not run around! It will catch whoever that runs!" Said one of the Junior disciple as the people continue to runs around afraid..

"The ghost! The ghost's  here again!" Said one of the people very scared from the dark..

Jingyi pulled out some telisman on his robe "do not worry. The lights will come on at once." He said as his telisman he was holding light up the room.., shizui who lighten up the candle as he looks at everyone at the room making sure they alright, "is everyone alright?" He asked to the people.. some of the people nodded as they still left scared..

Cheng who was just standing still he notice something as him arm as the there cut was vanish from his arm. "What the... The cuts.. have all disappeared?" He said to himself as he stared at his arms..

As he thinks of it.. he remembers he has three cuts on his arm and the other was disappeared after the Young master mo's death, leaving two cuts left on his arm and now.. the two cuts was now disappeared all of a sudden.. as he remembers first was the three that represented Mo ZiYuan, his mother father, and then servant A-tong.. he stared at his arms more as the cuts was all gone "have all disappeared already.." he think if something as he sense some something "Unless," he turned to look at the madam who was passed out as he thinks that madam mo was "she's already dead." He said to his thoughts.

He seriously look at the madam who actually dead of a sudden.. "it isn't a spirit,  but it can still possess people. Just what in the world is it?" He said to his thoughts of what was going on after him being gone for 13years the world really change...

A servant shouted as he look scared "THE HAND!.. THE HAND.. A-TONG'S LEFT HAND!" as he saw the left arm of the servant was gone missing, same as the young master mo's left arm was also missing.. all of them was shock (again🥱) as they saw the left hand of the servant A-tong was missing..

Cheng was surprised, after a seconds he burst out laughing making everyone attention went to him as they watch and confused from his sudden laughing..

"HAHAHAHA"

A-cheng bursted laughing, as for Jingyi look at him and confused of his face shows. " What an idiot. How can he still laugh at such a time?!" He said a bit angry as he watch the senior lunatic laughing, he glared at him as a-cheng came to him and reach out to his white robe.

"No! No!" A-cheng said still laughing as he smiled at the two juniors..

"What 'NO'? You are not an idiot?! Stop fooling around!" Said Jingyi as he gets a little bit mad at the senior mo as he pulled or swing his hand nor his robe away from the lunatics hand...

A-cheng bend over as candle on his hand staring at the two dead corpse on the floor.. "this isn't mo ziyuan's dad, and that isn't A-tong either." He said as he staring at the dead body.

Sizhui stared at the senior as he walks up a bit "why is that?" Asked as he was curious from what the senior said...

"Hmm, it's not like any of them were left-handed. At least I know that they'd always hit me with their right hands." A-cheng said as he could also remembered the half of Mo XuanYu's memories..

Jingyi who pissed a bit off little shout at the senior "What are you being proud of? Look at how smug you are!" He said, sizhui thinks of something he also remembered.

"Why have they become left-handed the moments before they died?" Shizui said to his thoughts as stared at the madam mo, "Then who else became left-handed?" He said to his thoughts asked himself, as he stared at the arms of the madam he notice nor something not right. "Something is wrong with her left-hand!" He said to his thoughts as he then ordered the other junior "HOLD HER DOWN!" He said.

The corpse moved as it begin to standing cracking can be heard to her bones. Jingyi who immediately took out his sword ready for the attack and the other junior did as they all prepared to the attack. Sizhui hold a telisman as he used it "please excuse me!" He said now tried to used the telisman. Soon the corpse notice shizui and runs towards him as it tried to attack him, sizhui was shock surprised from the sudden fast moved "oh no!"

To Be Continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7.4K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...
72.2K 3.1K 24
"Done!" The Child said while putting the toy he made in the middle of the two others, the toy resembles A Father, A Mother and A Child.. it's Winter...
10.4K 664 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...
149K 8.1K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...