My Omega

By lmcs95

An omega gets pregnant . But it is not a happily ever after event, as the omega has not found his mate yet... More

Characters _Part 1
Characters _Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 23

120 14 2
By lmcs95

Third Person's POV:

Jimin and Hoseok gasped seeing their best friend's eyes turning purple

They were mates!
.
.
.
.

Taehyung somehow managed to walk and sit on the couch without stumbling. Out of all the time, he had to meet his mate now. He was ashamed of himself. His wolf barked and howled in misery.

'You are such a bad omega. See yourself. How you got pregnant before even meeting your mate' he could hear his wolf barking and he agreed to his wolf's words. He was indeed a bad omega.

He bit his lips, fighting back his tears, but soon, tears shimmered in his eyes and he started sniffling.

All the other males in the room panicked seeing the youngest cry, and Jimin rushed towards the younger one. He knew exactly what the younger was feeling, so he hugged the omega and murmured soft nothings into his ear.

Meanwhile......

Yoongi was overwhelmed meeting his mate after so many years of waiting. His wolf howled in misery when he saw his omega crying in some other omega's arms.

'Maybe he didn't like me?'

He couldn't help but think so. Hosek noticed the Trueblood's sad eyes and patted his shoulders.

"Hyung it's not like what you think. Actually, he is just overwhelmed" Hoseok whispered to which the older nodded with a frown.

"Baby, my little munchkin, don't feel sad bun. He won't judge you or anything. Please don't cry and talk with him. He might feel overwhelmed too right?" Jimin whispered, caressing the younger one's hair gently.

'Jimin was right, he would feel sad too. God, why am I such an idiot?'

Taehyung wiped his tears after a while, calming himself and then looked up and saw the older male looking at him with soft eyes.

Jimin and Hoseok went towards the bedroom, leaving the new mates, some privacy.

Taehyung was looking down at his lap, fidgeting his fingers. His cheeks were flushed and he had a red nose and puffy eyes. The Trueblood didn't know what would make the younger more comfortable and relaxed. Sighing, he started speaking.

"Are you nervous?" he asked and the omega nodded his head before he realised what he did and shook his head. The older male chuckled seeing the younger's reaction.

"I am Min Yoongi," the older male said and the younger nodded.

"Kim Taehyung," the younger said and looked down at his lap.

"I-I am sorry for what happened. Making you upset was not my intention" the omega murmured and the Trueblood nodded.

"I have to share this with you, no matter what you think about me." the younger said and took a deep breath. He could feel his heart thumping rapidly and sighed.

"I-I am p-pregnant." the omega said and looked up and saw the older frowning.

The older could feel his wolf whining and howling but he clenched his fists and internally sighed. He did not want to make his omega sad so he looked up and nodded.

"Umm, it's okay. I am happy that you wanted to share this with me. Feel at ease I won't judge you" the Trueblood said and saw the younger's eyes turning glossy again.

"Hey hey relax. Don't cry, please. It's not good for the pup" the older male said but the younger was so upset. His scent turned sour. The older unintentionally started releasing calming pheromones and the younger surprisingly felt relaxed. He looked up with his doe eyes and saw the older looking at him softly.

Now that he looked up, he concentrated on the older's face and appearance, which he did not notice earlier.

By his scent, the omega could see that the older male was a Trueblood. The older one had small triangular eyes and pale skin. His long black hair complimented his skin tone. The older was not very muscular, but he had a very dominating aura. He had a deep raspy voice, veiny hands and slim legs. Overall, the true blood looked very handsome and hot.

The Trueblood cleared his throat when he saw the omega staring at him and the omega's cheeks flushed realising how he was staring.
He scratched his nape, looking away and saw the older smiling at him, and - the older looked cute.

"Consider me as your friend. You can share anything you want if you are comfortable okay?" the older uttered to which the younger nodded, agreeing.

After a while, both the mates called their best friends who peeked out of the room and saw the new mates smiling. Internally cheering, both the mates came out of the room and stood beside their best friends.

"I have already cooked. Come let's eat and then talk" Hoseok announced and started walking towards the kitchen.

"I will help him" Jimin murmured and ran behind his alpha.

Taehyung and Yoongi were standing near the couch awkwardly before one of them decided to speak.

"We can arrange the table until they come" Yoongi said to which the omega nodded and started walking towards the table. Before he could arrange it, he tripped over the chair and was about to fall.

He yelped and closed his eyes, ready to fall but he felt two arms around his waist and opened his eyes.

He saw Trueblood looking at him worriedly and blushed seeing the older's arm around his waist.

"You guys sit and... " Hoseok stopped talking when his omega nudged his elbow and he saw Yoongi holding the youngest by his waist.

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows looking at his alpha who smirked back and cleared his throat.

"Be careful. You are carrying a pup right?" Yoongi muttered concerned and the only alpha in the room cleared his throat.

Taehyung realised the position and tapped the oldest male's shoulder who blushed and left the younger.

"Can we guys eat? " Jimin asked in a teasing tone and Taehyung internally whined.

"Yes of course" Yoongi uttered and pulled a chair before sitting.

Yoongi tasted the food and snapped his head towards the younger alpha.

Hoseok understood what Yoongi wanted to ask, so he started speaking.

"Taehyung doesn't like spicy food so I made it less spicy."

Yoongi nodded and averted his gaze towards the grey-haired omega, who was eating without caring about anything. The Trueblood noticed how the younger was pouting while he ate.
He internally cooed at the sight and continued eating.

Jimin noticed the True Blood staring at his baby and stretched his legs and scratched his alpha's knees, who yelped and looked up with wide eyes.

'Yeah baby what are you doing? We are not alone now. Don't play here' he linked through his mind and the omega scoffed.

'Aish. You and your dirty mind. See how Yoongi Hyung is staring at Tae' he linked back and the alpha smiled seeing the new mates.

'I am happy for Tae.' Jimin linked back and watched the younger with fond eyes and Hoseok nodded.

"Don't worry. Yoongi Hyung will take care of his mate. He is very soft and caring. You will know it soon" the older linked back and the omega smiled.

After eating, all four were sitting on the couch and Taehyung sighed before he started speaking.

"Hoseok hyung" he called and the older nodded, averting his attention towards the omega.

"Can you help me find a rental house," he asked and all of them frowned.

"But Taehyungie you are staying at Jin hyung's house, right? Are you looking house for your friend?" Hoseok asked confused by the younger's words.

"Umm, no hyung. It is for me. Even a small house is enough. It will be very comfortable if it is near our university. And about that, Yes I am staying at Jin Hyungie's house but I can't stay there forever, right? I don't want to burden Hyung. Moreover, Namjoonie Hyung gave me some money. If I get a house for rent and if I get a small job, then I will be able to live by myself. I want to live independently Hyung."

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other, proud of their youngest friend, their baby.

"But bub you are pregnant. It is advisable to stay with someone rather than living alone" Jimin stated to which the younger sighed.

"You can stay with us, Bub. We will take care of you" Hoseok added but he frowned when he saw the youngest shaking his head.

"You are not a burden for us baby" Jimin pleaded but the youngest one did not budge.

"I want to be independent hyung. I can take care of myself. I will call you guys if I want any help. Please help me" the younger whispered and both the alpha and omega agreed reluctantly.

"And Hyung please don't tell this to Jin Hyung. I will talk by myself and convince him. Or else, you guys be ready to get beatings from him."

Hoseok and Jimin chuckled upon hearing that and Jimin shook his head.

"He is very scary when he is angry," he said and Hoseok nodded agreeing.

Yoongi was silent the whole time and was planning something in his mind.

Hoseok noticed Yoongi remaining silent and asked what was wrong through his link.

'If you find him a house, Tell me the location. I want to see it and analyse it beforehand.' the older linked back and the alpha smiled seeing the Trueblood already being caring.

After talking, all four ended up cuddling and watching movies.

_________________________

Okay, I should have done this long back but here I am...

Thank you to all those people who vote, comment and who have read this story. Also thank you to those who have added this book to their reading list. (Even though it is due to my shameless promotion 🤧😂)

Every vote and every comment on a chapter makes the writer very happy. It fulfils their day. I know I am not a very good writer but I am thankful to those who support me. Keep supporting and commenting on your views on the story. It helps us to improve our writing. It is fun reading and writing books tho! 😇💕😂

I wish you all to lead a healthy, happy and safe life. And I would like to say this: Don't be sad. Be happy. If a thing or a person is silly, funny and makes you happy, then cherish it.
Appreciate small things. Don't hate ... Move on from those who do not see your worth.

💖❤️🥺🙏🤧💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
268K 15.6K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
419K 22K 67
When Kim Taehyung, a young Omega, run away from his pack to live in Seoul, he didn't expect to get knocked up during a one night stand and get pregna...
21.5K 2K 36
Jm getting married with a man, who should supposed to be his step-brother but destiny made them be with eachother when Jeon doesn't wants him like th...