Johnny + V - Chippin' in

By mushrommmsss

A world where Dexter deshawn doesn't kill her. A world where she zeroed herself, what a fucking idiot. --- T... More

0
1
2
3
5
6
DISCLAIMER
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

4

88 3 0
By mushrommmsss

Her head was throbbing, she felt wet. And a taste of dirt in her mouth. Her whole body aches. She could hear a car driving. Where was she? Didn't she.. zero herself?

Her head was spinning, her ears ringing.  She groaned in pain, opening her eyes. She held her side, her vision beyond a blur as she tried to listen to what the guy, she knew as saburos body guard, takemaru? Or takemuru? She couldn't be bothered, was saying but she couldn't focus.

What the fuck.

He handed her a booster, trying to keep on the road.

Her brain registered what she was suppose to do with it as she used the booster, suddenly her pain dulled and she could see n hear again. She coughed, throwing the booster out, hitting a guy on a motorcycle.

He stared into her soul with glowing red eyes before speeding up in front of them, two of them coming up beside them on the opposite side and pulling out their guns, shooting at the car.

Both of them hid, trying to not get hit. The guy who was driving sped up, ramming into one of the motorcycles and flipping it over the car on fire.

They continued to fire at them and then saburo's body guard handed her a pistol. Her vision wasn't the best and her hands were shaky, her body was weak even with the booster.

She fired continuous shots at the motorcycles, while swerving through traffic. She finally blew one of them up.

"Hold on!" He shouted, turning the wheel harshly flinging her around.

-
V's pov:

I felt myself being dragged out of the vehicle, my eyes struggling to open. My head was throbbing, I couldn't feel my legs. My vision was horrible. The pain was hitting me all at once again.

I managed to make out the saka ninja pinned, lifting up my shaking hand, I pointed the pistol at him and zeroed him making the guy I knew as takemura grab the gun from my hand.

He eyed me carefully. "Don't you dare pass out again." He managed out, clutching his wound before putting the gun down.

It felt like my entire body was on fire. I blew my fucking brains out and yet here I was. What in the fuck was I going to do..

"We both could use medical attention." He trailed off, looking back at you. "Do you happen to have a ripper doc you can trust?" He questioned, i could barely hear him
The ringing in my ears was unbearable. Plus my eyelids were heavy as fuck.

My vision starting to go out. "We must get to a ripperdoc quickly." His voice was hoarse, in obvious pain.

I struggled to speak "Viktor... Fix us up.." I managed to  say, trying not to groan in pain.

"Have to get there somehow.." he started struggling a bit, clutching himself more. He looked to be in so much pain. I wonder how I looked?

I managed to call delamain. I'm unsure of what I said, my head is fuzzy and I can't think at all. The ringing in my ears, the black spots in my vision and the throbbing head becoming to much for me.

I felt my eyelids shut, my body going limp. I heard takemaru trying to talk to me, shake me. I.. couldn't help but let the darkness consume me. My body tired, confused and in pain.

---
I could hear them speaking, my vision going in and out. I felt so.. cold..

"Let's get her inside"

"I can not hold it"

"I..need.. to rest.."

"That your blood?"

"Misty!"

-

"Please kill me, please vik. Please I don't want to do this anymore.."

"Pressures tanking"

"It's neurogenic shock. Shes dying."

"Gotta cut my way through-"

Everything went dark again.
--

She laid there on the tables. Her body hurts, she was in so much pain. Her head was a total mess, when she tried to move, She couldn't move at all.

She could feel herself going in and out of consciousness. She had flashes of... What appeared to be vik sitting on a chair. But she couldn't be sure, her vision was blurry. And she just couldn't manage to say anything.

She must've passed out again because she woke up to someone touching her shoulder and foot steps walking away before she slipped back into a slumber.

Until she heard a voice.

"V, you in there?" She heard vik say, causing her stir and open her eyes. So many lights in the room, her eyes winced. They were so bright and blinding.

She could finally move her body as she lifted her hand to eyes to rub them. Her whole body ached.

Why was she still alive..

Why.

She didn't want to be.

Shes lost everything, she couldn't dare to look vik in the eyes.

"How ya feeling?" Vik asked softly, in a concern tone as he stood above her.

"My ears are ringing.. I keep seeing shit. "

"These hallucinations, describe them to me."

"Blinding lights, it's loud.. I'm on stage and almost can't breathe. I'm...so damn full of hatred.." she spoke, clutching her hands tightly. The anger hitting her all at once.

"Then I let it all out into a mic. And I realized it didn't help, i don't feel any better.."
Her voice was hoarse as she spoke.

"Then I planted a bomb in arasaka tower?" She questioned her hallucinations, unclutchimg her hands. She lifted herself up, finally having the balls to look vik in the eyes. He looked on edge. She couldn't read anything else from him. Maybe he didn't know.

"They killed me, vik.." she hesitated. "I've never been so.. so fucking afraid.."

Vik shook his head before sitting down in the chair.

"It was to real even for a lucid dream.." she mumbled looking back down at her hands.

"You weren't dreaming, v. Those were memories." He seemed to be hesitant to tell her something, scratching his ear before sitting both of his hands on his thighs.

"There's a personality construct on that shard, dreams you had, were from his past."
Vik explained. Her head behind to throb more. The shard she had in her head was..a person?

"How's that even possible.."

"You two are connected in ways, I can't even begin to make tail or head of. "

Two? Me and who.. vik? Who's the other?" She questioned, looking back up at him.  She fidgeted in her seat.

"Johnny SilverHand, a terrorist. A real talk of the town back in my day."

He sighed softly, crossing his arms and leaned back into the chair. Her brain was trying to process this but the hurt in her chest was proving to become worse and worse.

"Anyway, that's not what's important right now.."

Fuck she knew it, he knows. He knows she tried to zero herself. Or well did and came back.

She started to shake, her head spinning. The weight on shoulders felt like 100 pounds weights on each side.

He took off his sunglasses, his eyes were soft As he leaned forward a bit, clasping his hands tightly. He stared directly into her eyes.  "Why did you beg me to kill you? Why did I pull out a bullet from the very same gun you own.. v?"  He questioned her, not meaning to intrude but.. he was worried for her. He knew about Jackie. But he didn't think that was the cause.

She seemed to be in a bad state.

She tried to explain the best she could.

"I...couldn't do it. He... Dex handed me a wad of cash and threw me out. He didn't care that..." Her voice hitched as she tried to keep her composure. Her head was all over the place.

"He didn't care that the stupid gig he gave us, killed... Jackie. I lost him. That big lug head." She sounded broken talking about Jackie, vik suddenly knew then and there that she had loved him more then what she let on.

"I knew i was going to be chased and tortured until the day I died because everyone thinks I killed saburo.. I couldn't handle that. I don't want to suffer anymore.." she managed out, hiding her face away from the man. She felt her whole body shaking. She was terrified.

"Well v, you might get your wish, kid.." he hesitated, a sad look in his eyes.  sitting a hand on her shoulder, he explained further when you looked at him. "The biochip.. is basically a bomb, fuse lit already. You don't have much time left, much.. a few weeks tops."

"SilverHand's construct is overwriting your consciousness. Gradually taking control over your body.. until.. one day you'll just be gone." She let out a choked sob. It's what she wanted wasn't it? She didn't want to suffer? So why was she crying. Why was she so upset...

Vik's heart hurt to see the kid crying, she was in a terrible state of mind and he wasn't good with helping people. It was more of Misty's area.

"Listen, v. It's important you get all of this.."

Her breathing picking up, he couldn't fix her could he?

"You'll fix me.. up right, vik? " She knew though. She knew he couldn't. Her gut was churning. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was having the best time of her life, enjoying her life with her friend. Her best choom. Now here she was, dying. Suffering. Because she blew her fucking brains out...

Vik seemed to struggle to say anything, it was terrible to watch one of his good friends go through this. She was just a young kid. She didn't deserve all that pain and suffering.

"No, don't answer that. I know the answer.." she ran her fingers through her hair, trying to focus on something .. anything other then what was going on. Her mind was a mess, she couldn't tell what thoughts were hers and what thoughts were his. She just was in so much pain..

"V.. listen,.I'll get misty to take you home okay? We cleaned up your apartment. Some junky kids must've broken in and didn't want to get caught so they.. dumped your body in the land fill. They swiped a few things but we can help get them back."

Vik explained, v just nodded. Not having enough energy to speak anymore. Bags were evident under her eyes. She felt awful. She couldn't concentrate on anything around her anymore.

Soon enough she was being wheeled to her bed, things passing by very quickly. She felt numb. She couldnt process this properly. So she decided to just close her eyes and fall into a deep slumber. Hoping this was all a horrible nightmare.

'well it fucking isn't.'

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 98 8
Cyberpunk x Male reader Original Story ---- Night city. City of dreams- A city that can chew up and spit out even the toughest of people. And yet it...
57 0 31
This is the novel I'm writing for National Novel Writing Month, I'm planning on it being approx. 50,000 words, that's 1,667 words per day. This proje...
270 0 6
After years of talking about it I'm finally doing it, this character was started soooooooo many years ago on a little web site called "Roblox." I ten...
8.8K 59 10
When the car comes to a stop, I stride across to her side pulling her out of the car forcefully, hurting her arms successfully while pulling out the...