Innocent

بواسطة winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

26

12.5K 565 299
بواسطة winniewritess

Nia cocked her head to the side, but immediately let out a deep breath when she watched Caine's truck skrt off away from the shop.

A king von song playing loudly, the song being the gun shots she heard.

"Your fiancé something else." The designer said to Nia with a small laugh.

"He sure is." Nia agreed laughing with the woman who handed her over her wedding dress. Her wedding was tomorrow.

The next day. * WEDDING DAY.*

"Bro this shit is not real..." Caine looked at himself in the mirror. He was currently in his suit for the wedding that would be starting any time now.

"It is son.." Josie said, smiling at her son who was about to marry the love of his life.

"I'm so happy right now ma. I think my heart Rey jump out my chest." Caine never told anybody his feelings other than Nia. But she wasn't here right now so his mother was the next best thing.

He knew when Nia came down the aisle he was going to be even more of a mess than he already was for her.

"That's good baby. That means your doing the right thing, it means your happy." His mom placed hwe hand on top of Caine's hearr, smiling up at her son who couldn't stop smiling.

Meanwhile Nia was staring at herself. It was just her here, no father to bring her down the aisle and no mother to console her.

Nia didn't want her mother here with her, she allowed her to wait in her seat at the venue with the rest of the guests. She wanted to do this alone, because after today she wouldn't be alone ever again.

"You're beautiful.." she said to herself, a tear running down her cheek as she stared at her dress. She couldn't wait for her fiancé to see her.

Nia kept her hair natural, her curls down her back and glowing. Maya came over to her and placed the veil into Nia's hair gently. She smiled, dragging her hand back through it and seeing how long it was. Her dress was just as big and long as her veil.

Nia picked her head up when there was a knock at the door. She saw Jay standing there in his tux with a smile on his face. Maybe even a little tear in his eyes before whipping it away.

"I gotta call for you." He said with a small knowing smirk as he made his way forward with the phone. Nia took it and placed it onto her chest, waving her hand so Jay and Maya could wait for her at the door while she talked to her fiancé.

"Hi baby.." Nia said first, a smile on her face as she waited to hear his voice.

"Hi my soon to be wife."

Caine's words immediately made her blush, immediately made her want to let the tears fall for the day they had ahead of them.

"Don't cry okay? You cry imma cry:" he said honestly, biting his bottom lip as he squeezed a stress ball his mother had given him. When really he only wanted to squeeze Nia to his body.

"Are you ready baby?" Nia questioned, she was so ready she couldn't wait anymore.

"I'm ready ma. I see you out there I love you."

"I love you so much more." She says, even blowing a kiss to him in the phone before they hung up. She made her way back out to Jay and handed him his phone.

"You look beautiful." He said honestly, a look of love for his best friend in his eyes making her eyes already start to water again.

"Shhh stop stop you haven't even seen your husband yet." Jay chuckled, bringing Nia into his chest and hugging her as soft as possible. Maya smiled, rubbing Nia's back as she calmed down. The two of them leading her down the hall to the entrance doors of the wedding.

"See you out there." They both said with a wink, making their way around to the other entrance where Caine was and coming in with him and Mario.

Caine had his hands crossed together as he stood at the end of the aisle. Their wedding venue had a good amount of people there and it looked amazing.

Him and Nia really did their thing with this and couldn't nobody say shit. Even if they tried to he knew his niggas would handle that if need be.

All them wanted today to be special for Nia and their boss.

"You shaking man." Mario said under his breath over to Caine. Caine's hands were shaking in front of him as he stared ahead at the doors his soon to be wife would be coming through any moment now.

"I know." He said, licking his lips to try and get himself together but the shaking didn't stop. Especially not when Yebbas heartbreak by drake came on.

Two men immediately opened the large doors as the song came on.

Nia held pink flowers in her hands as she made her way down the aisle slowly. Her head was down at first, nervous, feeling everyone's eyes on her. But she realized she wasn't looking at the only eyes that mattered.

Nia picked her head up slowly, her eyes dragging to her husband at the end of the aisle. Immediately tears bubbled in her eyes, seeing as tears were already falling down Caine's cheek.

He whipped them away with his hand, rocking slightly as he stared at how beautiful Nia looked walking down the aisle.

Everyone stared at her, she drew everyone's eyes as a bride should. Everyone had tears in their eyes at the sight of her. Caine was balling, Jay couldn't stop the tears leaking down his face nor could Maya or Mario.

The guests were at lost of words as the beautiful women made her way to the steps of the alter, a new type of light on her as Maya took her flowers and Jay helped her up the steps.

And finally they were together.

Caine placed his hands on Nia's veil, lifting it back off her head to which Maya straightened it out and whipped Nia'a face for her gently.

"Fuck you so beautiful.." Caine said as soon as Maya and Jay stepped back into their respective places. And it was like the entire world was gone and it was just him and Nia.

"You so fucking beautiful you making my fucking chest hurt. You making me cry"

Caine couldn't help but sniffle as he took a deep breath, trying to control himself. Nia smiled at him, trying to keep herself together as she whipped his face with her hands. A photographer capturing every moment they shared.

It wasn't traditional but Nia didn't need any of what other couples did, she only needed her and her own man's traditions.

So she leaned in and kissed his cheeks, going under his eyes to get those tears away and sliding her hands down his chest to hold his hands in a tight squeeze.

"It's okay baby. We got this baby. Me and you." She assured him as the song got lower and played softly in the background while the priest started speaking.

"Nia would you like to say your vows first?"

Nia nodded, smirking at Caine since this was out of the plan that he knew of. To him he was going first but she had it changed around to be special for him.

"When I met you I didn't expect this, any of this. I thought you were going to think I was just some boring lil girl hanging round where she had no business." Nia chuckled under her breath at her own words, Caine doing the same.

"But you showed me from the start that I was so much more to you than just that. Caine you shocked me, you taught me so early on what it was like to not be alone. You showed me what it was like to have someone always carrying you through life. You showed me that even with my own independence I would always have you if I needed you."

Nia took a deep breath, leaning her head back since she couldn't keep looking at Caine. Her mouth shaking as she spoke but Caine gently brought her face down to eye level with him by throwing chin.

"It's okay baby you got this. You got it."

Nia nodded, licking her lips as she continued.

"I never had nobody in my life like you Caine. You're going to be my husband, the father of my children and the love of my life for the rest of my life and even after that. I will always be there to accept your tears. I'll be there for the good, the bad and the worst. Nobody will ever be down for you like I will Caine. You're connected to my body like the other half, and I'm stuck to you like the strongest glue in the world. You mine and I'm yours and I promise to be the best wife in the world to you."

Caine bit his lip, so many emotions running through him as the pastor looked at him to go next.

"Fuck I love you so much girl."

He said first making Nia laugh along with the other people at the ceremony.

"I always tell you that I knew, cause trust I did. You don't come across girls like you everyday. And when I did I knew I got lucky. I will spend the rest of my days as the happiest man on earth because I'll have you by my side, I'll have you as my wife, the mother of my kids and the love of my life. Nia you so great, so smart, so caring and so soft. You the only person in this world I'd do anything for. You the extension of me, you're the one that drives me to keep going everyday. It's so many times I just wanted to be alone, I wanted it to just be me and not give a fuck about having a bond with anybody. But you? Never with you. I want you for life, I want us for life. I never want to be alone because I want to have you all the fucking time. Hear me?"

"Yes baby I hear you." Nia smiled at him, wanting to kiss him right freaking now.

The pastor could tell the couple was anxious so he knew to start wrapping it up.

"Caine do you take Nia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Caine smiled at Nia

"Nia do you take Caine to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." Nia smiled at Caine.

"And with that I now pronounce you two husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Caine leaned in and placed his hands on Nia's neck, dragging her into his lips and crashing their mouths together for the first time as husband and wife.

The feeling for the both of them in this moment was pure bliss. They were opening a new chapter of their lives but this time it was them together as one.

__________________________________

I didn't respond to any comments on the last chapter because I knew what I was doing lol.

Honestly I was just bored! But I did tell yall that this was a love story! This story's love is of a realistic love story as much as it can be. I don't want any of the drama in this story. If you want some of that you can always read my story,

"Outside"

Yall I loved this chapter soooo much!! What yall think? Leave hella comments.

The king von song idea came from a comment on the last chapter by @igotyoattention

I was initially going to make the gun shots sounds be coming from some old ass car driving past cause that's what they be sounding like lol.

I know I'm talking a lot but I just wanted to let yall know that I have been more busy then usually! That'll be me this entire month really. But i definitely will be updating!! I'm not one to abandon my stories.

I hope you guys enjoy this. If your waiting on an "outside" update, you should be getting one in a day or so:) maybe even tonight if I get in that modeee

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

VICENZO بواسطة Walnut

القصة القصيرة

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
7.5K 551 68
A complete blackout had occurred to me while I lay down almost lifeless at the school's hallway. The smell of blood, the sight of blood made my cries...
14.7K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...