LOTB Voices AU (INSPIRED)

By Rainbeca

Balance(Steve Saga Light Steve) is getting ready for whatever could happen next after Psychotic Dest by creat... More

(0) Project: Find Voices
(1) Rainbows and Demons
A/N AU Character Info/Looks coming soon
(2) Learning
(3) Walkies Talking
(4) New Person, Old Reminders
(5) Interrogations
character designs and yes
More Character Designs
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
small unrelated question
(6) Finishing and Who?
(7) Uh Oh-
Voices I need you to talk

(5.5) Balance's Wrath

99 7 10
By Rainbeca

'Sorry for interrupting, someone ran past me yelling in my ears...' Lunar says painfully.

"...Who. Hurt. You." I say, rage pulsing through me that's not from the conversation me and Rainbeca just had about the interrogation.

'Trip them!'

'Can't. It's lunch time.'

'Still could have...'

"Who did it Lunar." I interrupt.

(Lunar tells Me who did it(didnt actually))

'Is it murder time for us?'

'I'd love that.'

I start to grin, my usually low blood lust growing.

"Let's hope they don't miss us!" I say as I teleport away.

SpectrumBalance's POV

"I wi-!" I break off as we hear lightning from the soundproof room.

"What was that?" Sabre asks, getting up from where he was playing Uno with me and Spirit.

"Better question is why there was lightning and why we could hear it." Time exclaims rather calmly.

"He probably just needed to go somewhere else to do something. He should be back soon." I say, trying to calm them down with what most likely happened, "And if he isn't back by tomorrow we will go look for him. That sound okay for everyone?"

"Yeah- I guess..." Equality says groggily, "But let's stay here for a bit in case he comes back soon."

"Sounds good!" Unbalance agrees.

Balance's POV

Nobody's gonna know. How would they know. I think as I stare at the person Infront of me.

"You ready to die for your mistakes...?" I ask darkly with a smile.

Their eyes fill with terror, "A-are y-you an assassin?" They stuttered.

"Assassin..? Pfft nooooooooo... I'm just... lets say getting revenge for a friend..." I say maliciously.

"A... friend? MURDER ISN'T OKAY YOU KNOW! ARE YOU RACIST?!"

"Firstly, I don't know what you mean by racist. Secondly, I have killed some people that was trying to destroy the Multiverse! Now... I didn't come to have a conversation, you know what? I will give you a chance, your strike first." I say as my bloodlust slowly rises higher.

They grin and ready their fists, "You're gonna lose sucker!" They say as if they were trying to intimidate me.

I just look back at him with a deadpanned look.

"Let's just get this over with." I pull out the Ultra Blade, in turn making their eyes seem to widen even more.

"Cool weapon...! But l-let me get o-one..." They stutter as they go to a room and grab a gun, while I follow close behind.

They turn around quickly and shoot at me.

I manage to deflect it with my sword as I slip behind them.

They turn around to meet my swinging blade with their gun, holding it up as if to block.

"You seem a little skilled," I say with a grin, "That will make this more fun!"

I lunge, grabbing their shirt and thrusting them into a wall. A dull thump is heard as a small crack appears in the wall.

They groan with pain as they flop to the floor, leaving me disappointed.

"I guess I spoke to soon," I correct myself while pining them to the ground with my foot.

"Have fun wherever you go!" raising my blade and striking it down quickly, causing a huge stab wound through their torso.

Their eyes quickly dull, body going completely still.

Blood Warning

I stare at the body in front of me, watching as the crimson pool of blood slowly spreads in a sickening puddle.

A sound is heard in another room, "Everything alright in there?" I book it, teleporting back to the breakdown room.

Blood is spattered on my face and clothes.

"Should probably clean this up..." I say to myself and the Lore Gremlins.

'Yeah, maybe.' Lunar replies.

'I want to see more blood and gore! :D' Rainbeca shouts, which is a little concerning.

"Maybe another time Rainbeca- How am I going to clean this up without the others seeing?" I ask while also hinting that I might do this again if someone hurts one of the Lore Gremlins.

'Well, there's a door that's not connected to the Interrogation room isn't there?'

"Yeah."

'Well go that way, through the door to outside, then travel a little ways in the forest to your house.'

"That's actually a good idea." I respond, a little surprised.

I do what she suggested, going through the forest to my house.

After going upstairs, I change into some clean clothes and wash the blood off my face.

Blood Warning Ended

"I should get back before they start wondering where I am." I mutter to myself.

'Oh trust me, they already are. But they are going to wait a while for you to come back before looking for you.'

Great. Just great.

I go back the way I came, through the forest. When I get inside, instead of going back into the Breakdown room I go straight into the Interrogation room.

As I am pushing the door open the others greet me.

"Ah, welcome back Balance!"

"Welcome Balance."

"BROTHER!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNNNNN?!" Spectrum yells, rushing up to me and squeezing me hard with a hug.

I laugh with what little breath I have from that, "Not so.. tight Rainbow-" I manage to gasp out.

"Oh right sorry." He says, releasing me.

"So where was you?"

After a moment of regaining my breath I reply, "I remembered something I had to do, so I went and did it while we weren't in the middle of interrogating."

'You know what, that's actually a good excuse.'

And kinda true.

"Come on, lets continue now."

________________________________________________________

850 words

sorry this took so long, Christmas Break kind of got me out of writting for a bit and I was writting the Reverted AU at the same time.

this chapter was based off something that happened in the LOTB Discord Server

I actually don't know the name of the person Balance deaded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
654K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 249 11
William was alright in Heaven. He had friends (sort of) when he needed them, and he had Blackjack for comfort whenever he felt lonely. However, somet...