The Secret Heart|Jisoo|Haein|...

By hollytrag

Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainab... More

TᕼE ᔕEᑕᖇET ᕼEᗩᖇT: ᘔEᖇO
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᑎO TIᗰE TO ᔕᑭᗩᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᔕTᗩᒪᒪIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᖇI-ᖴIT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ, YOᑌ GET ᗷᑌᖇᑎEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᔕIᒪᐯEᖇ ᔕᕼOᖇEᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6: ᗯᗩᐯEᖇIᑎG ᒪOYᗩᒪTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TᕼE EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᑌᑎE᙭ᑭEᑕTEᗪ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ TO TᕼE ᑕᒪOᔕEᗪ EYEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: TᕼE ᑕOᑎᗪITIOᑎ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11: TᕼE ᑌᑎᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᒪEGᗩᑕY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12: ᖴOᖇᗰIᗪᗩᗷᒪE ᖴOᖇᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪIᔕᑕOᖇᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14: ᗯIᑎᗪᑌᑭ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15: ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ TᕼOᔕE TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16: TEᑎTᗩTIᐯE ᒪOOKᔕ Oᖴ ᗪEᔕIᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17: ᗷITTEᖇ ᗷᒪOOᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19: ᖴOᖇ ᗷETTEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯOᖇᔕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG
ᑕᕼᗩPTEᖇ 21: ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22: ᗪᗩᑎGEᖇOᑌᔕ ᗰOᐯEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23: Iᑎ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24: ᗯITᕼEᖇIᑎG ᗪᗩYᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25: GOᑎE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26: ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIᐯE TᕼOᑌGᕼTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27: TᕼE ᑌᑎᔕᑭOKEᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28: ᔕᗩᒪT TO ᗯOᑌᑎᗪᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29: ᗩTOᑎIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᔕIᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30: ᗪEᑕIᔕIᐯE GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗩᖴᖴᗩIᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32: ᒪᗩTE ᑎIGᕼT ᑕᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33: ᗪOᑌᗷTᖴᑌᒪ ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34: ᔕᗩᑕᖇEᗪ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36: ᗷᖇIGᕼT ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᑕEITEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37: TᕼE EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE Oᖴ ᗩ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38: TᕼᖇᑌTᕼᖴᑌᒪᒪY ᕼOᑎEᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39: TᕼE ᗩᗯᗩITEᗪ ᒪETTEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40: ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42: Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ ᖇOOᗰ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43: ᗷᖇᑌIᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44: TᕼE ᑌᑎKᑎOᗯᑎ ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45: ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖇ ᖴOE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46: ᗰY Oᗯᑎ ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48: ᗰY ᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49: TᕼE ᔕEᗩ ᗯITᕼ ITᔕ ᗪEEᑭᑎEᔕᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53: TᕼE ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᑭIEᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55: ᗷIGGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᗯᕼOᒪE ᔕKY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56: ᗪᗩᑎᑕE TᕼE ᑎIGᕼT ᗩᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57: ᗯᕼᗩT EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59: TᕼE ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62: ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩGE ᑭᖇOᑭOᔕᗩᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64: TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕIᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᑎGᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65: TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕᗩᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67: TᕼE ᑕᒪᗩᗯIᑎG ᗰOOᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕᗩᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69: ᑕᖇY Oᖴ ᗩ TᕼOᑌᔕᗩᑎᗪ ᗰOOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70: ᗰOᖇE Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG, ᗪEᗩᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71: OᑎE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72: ᔕᕼᗩᗪOᗯᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75: ᗩᒪTEᖇIᑎG ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76: TᕼE IᗪOᒪIᘔEᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77: ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᗷY ᗪEᖴEᑕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80: Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TIᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81: ᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ'ᔕ ᗪᑌTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82: ᗪOᖇᗰᗩᑎT ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83: TᕼE ᗯEᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84: ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85: TᖇᑌE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗯIᑎ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1/2
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10: ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇEᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪIT'ᔕ EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE

339 23 33
By hollytrag

The haunting remnants of a troubled past refuse to relinquish their grip. They persist, unyielding and everlasting, etching themselves as indelible marks upon one's existence. In the depths of vulnerability, a sinister force lurks, ready to inflict pain upon the unsuspecting. Those once believed to be allies reveal their true colors, biding their time for the opportune moment to strike.

Within the suffocating embrace of darkness, his senses were overwhelmed. His heart raced within his chest, each beat a thunderous reminder of his fragile state. Gasping for air, he found himself surrounded by unseen eyes, their gaze piercing through his very being. Desperation urged him to flee, yet his limbs betrayed him, burdened by an inexplicable heaviness. Bewilderment washed over him as he lowered his gaze, only to be met with a horrifying revelation - his human arms and legs had vanished, replaced by an animal's legs with hooves.

Lost in a whirlwind of confusion, he pondered his own identity while desperately seeking refuge within the depths of the forest. Suddenly, an ominous crack pierced the air, jolting him into immediate action. Fear propelled him forward, his pounding heart urging him to escape the unknown pursuer. Yet, the enigma of his hunter remained unsolved, leaving him in a state of perpetual uncertainty.

As he sprinted tirelessly, his hooves pounding against the earth, he struggled to comprehend his true nature. It was amidst the serenity of the tranquil river that the revelation struck him like a lightning bolt. He was a majestic stag, adorned with magnificent antlers that commanded attention. Gazing upon his reflection in the shimmering water, his somber, moist eyes met his own gaze. There was a profound sadness within them, a poignant reminder of the fleeting nature of existence.

"Death arrives in due time, completing life's purpose, once its value is realized. And so, I perish, just as I lived; a life destined for its inevitable end," he murmured, his voice heavy with resignation. Tilting his head upward, he was met with a chilling sight - a man, rifle in hand, taking aim at him. Then the deafening sound of a gunshot shattered the stillness.

"AHH!"

Startled awake, he jolted upright in bed, his body drenched in a cold sweat. His heart raced, pounding against his chest as fear gripped him tightly. Slowly, the creaking of the door caught his attention, drawing his gaze towards the entrance of his room.

Raymond, his concerned friend, stepped inside, his eyes filled with worry. Kelan let out a weary sigh, attempting to wipe away the remnants of his unsettling dreams from his face. The dampness of his skin served as a chilling reminder of the terror that had consumed him.

"I heard your distress, and now I see the aftermath," Raymond remarked, leaning against the wall. Kelan let out another sigh, his attempt to rise from the bed met with a struggle.

"It was just a nightmare, nothing more," Kelan muttered, reaching for his shoes, hoping a morning run would help clear his mind. Raymond chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"It's more than just a nightmare, Kelan. I understand the weight you carry," Raymond said, his voice filled with empathy.

"This isn't easy for you or your family," he continued, but Kelan swiftly interrupted, pleading for him to stop.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it," Kelan pleaded, his voice heavy with the pain of unspoken memories.

"The torment and uncertainty are already unbearable," he added, his mind yearning for solace.

"I just need to clear my head," Kelan murmured, determined to escape the suffocating grip of his past.

"I'll go alone, please don't follow me," he requested, his words fading as he made his way towards the foyer of their house.

"I apologize!"

"But you understand that's impossible!" Raymond exclaimed a few steps away from Kelan. Kelan let out a frustrated sigh, knowing that Raymond wouldn't give up, especially given their current circumstances.

"Just give me some space!"

"I yearn for a moment of respite, where I can escape the feeling of perpetual surveillance," Kelan expressed, his voice filled with genuine longing as well as annoyance. With a sudden burst of energy, he swung open the door and propelled himself forward in a sprint. Raymond observed Kelan for a fleeting instant, his mind drifting back to a time when life was simpler and the future seemed brighter.

"Your resilience has always amazed me, Kelan!"

"All I desire is your safety and happiness!"

As he closed the door swiftly, a silent wish echoed in Raymond's thoughts.

"May Kelan find solace."

Determined, he followed, trailing behind Kelan in the dimness of the early hours.

"I need to silence my thoughts," Kelan thought, frustration evident in his gaze.

"Overthinking won't do you any good, Kelan!"

"Why do you put yourself through this?"

"I've experienced immense loss, more than I can bear at this point in my life."

"I've witnessed the vulnerability that comes with having everything ripped away in an instant!"

"I know that pain all too well, and I don't want to dwell on it!"

"I have to release whatever life has taken from me!"

"But how can I do that?"

"How can I let go when the ones I hold dear are no longer here?"

"When they too, perhaps, feel the same sense of threat as I do?"

"My cursed existence has been nothing but misery, a constant longing for answers, for reassurance that everything will be alright!"

"It's a cruel joke to deceive myself into believing that I shouldn't dwell on it!"

"It was my damnnn crrr..." Kelan's thoughts were abruptly shattered by a haunting scene, the rain serving as a somber backdrop. He couldn't comprehend how time seemed to freeze before his eyes. Standing just a few steps away, he witnessed a person engrossed in their phone, completely unaware of the danger looming. Without a second thought, Kelan instinctively lunged towards the woman, determined to save her.

"KEEEELLLAAANNN!!"

"NOOOO!"

The events unfolded in a blur, leaving onlookers in shock. Raymond's heart sank as he observed the scene unfold mere feet away. Kelan's selfless act of throwing himself into harm's way to protect the oblivious woman from an oncoming bus was nothing short of heroic.

"AAHHHHH!"

The screeching of tires and the chorus of screams served as a chilling reminder that tragedy can strike in an instant. It was a harsh wake-up call, emphasizing the fragile nature of existence.

"Goddd! Please no!" Raymond uttered in desperation as he sprinted to the scene.

In the most unexpected of circumstances, amidst the chaos and uncertainty, a profound sensation of finding inner solace emerged. It was a peculiar situation, where the act of saving someone's life not only breathed new life, but also led to an extraordinary encounter that would forever alter his own existence.

In the depths of a life threatening moment, he found himself in a whirlwind of indescribable emotions that seemed to defy all logic by just looking at her round jet black eyes. As fate would have it, his path intertwined with hers, a stranger whose mere presence exuded an inexplicable aura of serenity and hope. Little did he know that the very act of saving her life would become the catalyst for his own sanity.

In that pivotal moment, as he tried to help her up, their eyes locked once more, and an indescribable connection sparked between them. It was as if the universe had conspired to bring them together, weaving their destinies in a tapestry of intertwined threads. The intensity of the moment was palpable, as if time itself had momentarily stood still, allowing their souls to recognize each other amidst the chaos. However, to his realization that was only happening inside his head.

"KELAN!"

"I thank the heavens that you're fine!"

"Are you okay? Do you need me to take you back home or to the hospital?" Raymond began to ramble from the nervousness, concerned by the fact that Kelan, his responsibility, almost lost his life by doing something reckless.

"Raymond, I appreciate your concern, but I need to focus on helping this woman who almost lost her life," Kelan firmly stated, giving Raymond a serious look. Raymond's frown deepened as he slowly realized that the woman was still in shock from whatever had happened to her.

"No!"

"No, it's... not needed!" she mumbled weakly, trying to gather her strength. Her legs trembled slightly from the sudden fright. Kelan furrowed his brow and shook his head.

"What do you mean it's not needed?"

"Look at you! You're in shock and scared!"

"And freezing!" Kelan murmured with concern, reaching out to gently touch her cheek. He could feel the chill in her body, worsened by the rain and the terrifying ordeal she had just experienced.

"Thank you for saving my life, but I really have to go to my job!" she exclaimed, forcefully pushing his hand away from her cheek. Kelan was taken aback by her audacious demeanor, seemingly unfazed by the recent accident that could have claimed her life.

"Please, just wait a moment!" he pleaded, gripping her wrist, but she shot him a stern look.

"I would appreciate it if you refrained from touching me," she stated firmly.

"How much do you want in return for saving my life? Name your price so I can pay you and be on my way!" she demanded, her eyes unwavering. Kelan was stunned by her cold attitude.

"Money?" he scoffed. "Is that what you think I want after risking my life to save you?"

"This is beyond my comprehension!" he exclaimed, his anger simmering within him.

"But you know what? I understand now," he continued.

"You are a helpless individual," he retorted, swiftly turning around and walking away, leaving behind that fleeting, momentous scene as nothing more than a haunting memory.

Next chapter at 10 upvotes ❣️

Thoughts so far? 🤔😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 40 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
B. By calicojeon

Fanfiction

2.9K 175 36
The new transfer student, Park Jimin, is in for a rough semester. ... The notoriously attractive Park Jimin - a new student at Seoul's local Universi...
362 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
100K 3.3K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...