Love At First Bite BoyxBoy

By lunavalentino

Many are easy, many are tough, but none are close to River Accola a straight thick headed jock still in searc... More

Copyright / Disclaimer
Chapter-1- Home
Chapter-2- School
Chapter-3- Math
Chapter-4- First Period
Chapter-5- Confusion
Chapter-7- Realization
Chapter-8-The Apartment
Chapter-9- His Bedroom
Chapter-10- Regret
Chapter-11- Finding Love
Chapter-12- Love
Authors Note
Chapter-13
Chapter-14- M.I.A
Chapter-15- Meet The Parents
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
authors note 2020

Chapter-6- Back Home

8K 384 19
By lunavalentino

I had a rough day in school. All I could think about was what happened in math class. Whenever I kissed Olivia I pictured him.

"Hey. Ma and pops asked me when they will meet your boyfriend." Said Micah
"I don't have a boyfriend!" I was angry and confused. Why would he say that?
"I didn't say you did. What the heck man. I said girlfriend."

Fuck.
I'm losing my mind. He's engraved in my head. Whatever he's not my mate anyway.
I'm straight.
***
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear River, happy birthday to you." I hear my whole family sing me awake.
I smile.
"Hey you guys. Thank so much. Love you." I say.
"This is it honey. This is the start of your search for your mate!" My ma says.
"Do you think it will be your girlfriend son? And if it is you no longer have an excuse for us not to meet her." My pop says.
"I'm honestly not sure. I guess we'll find out today."
***
I find my way through the wave of students to my locker to find Olivia.

"Hey babe! Happy birthday!"
"Hey. Thanks." I pause, waiting for my wolf to tell me that's her. That she is my mate. He doesn't. She isn't.
"What wrong?" She questions
"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. I just miss your lips."
As I go in to kiss her I spot Alex... I mean Mr. Salvatore. He looks envious. Once I look at him I hear my wolf. 'That's him. He's your mate!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 15.2K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
65K 3.9K 25
Noah Black was a new recruit at the police force . One night he's ambushed and attacked in an alley, dare I say... by a vampire, turning him into a m...
203K 8.4K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
42K 1K 31
Mature Werewolf MxM love story