Chapter-11- Finding Love

I wake up feeling depressed. I just felt so horrible after leaving Alex' apartment the other night. I have started to develop feelings for him after "the night" as I like to call it. And of course I have school today, after an agonizing weekend thinking of what to say to him.
Yay.
***
As I walk towards math class Olivia catches up with me.

"Hey! Listen, again I'm sorry we broke up but I just feel that there is something going on with you and Mr. Salvatore."
"It's alright." I say not acknowledging what she said about me and Alex. "Friends?"
"Friends."

Surprisingly I have gotten over Olivia pretty fast. Weird. As I wonder what to say to Alex the bell rings. I rush into the classroom crashing into something.
It was Alex.

"River!" I watch as anger floods into his face. "Please watch where you are going, and take a seat!" He orders sternly.
"Sorry sir."
***
Math class was a bore. As soon as it ended I waited until all of the students left the classroom, and I went over to the board.

"Sir?" I waited for him to acknowledge that I was there, and of course his back was to me.
"Alex, i'm sorry." I tried again.

Obviously he knows I'm here. He is just being stubborn.
Fuck head.
I wrap my arms around his waist, and thank god he is not that much taller than me, so I kiss his neck and I feel him shiver. I begin to suck on his soft spot and that is all he needed to turn around.

"What are you doing?" I can tell he was trying to be firm, but I can only see lust in his eyes.
"I was wrong. I thought it would be easy to get over you. I know it has only been two days, but it was the worst two days in my life. My rejection has not only have left me hurt physically, because of the mate bond, but also mentally." And that is when those three words I have never thought I would ever say to a man, escaped my lips.
"I love you."