Chapter-18

"Make me."
SLAP.
I struck my hand as hard as I could across his face.

"Shut the fuck up John! Listen to me! If you ever touch River again I will rip your pathetic body to pieces."
John seemed unfazed.

"Do you mean if I ever do this to him?"

He pushed himself in. Push by push right back into River, as River started to produce more tears.
Mine. I heard my wolf growl inside my head.

"You better stop right now John!"
He only went faster.
"I'm not kidding John!"
He began to lose control.
I grabbed his hair and yanked him back.

"Agh!" I heard River screech. "Fuck Alex, that hurt!"

I wanted to apologize, believe me, but I was to caught up with John. I couldn't let him get away with this. Not this time.
I faced John towards me and let my fist fly. I heard a crunch.

"Shit! Alex you broke my fucking nose!"
I watched as the blood began to gush out. Good.
I began to place the gun to his head when River spoke.

"Alex don't do it! If you shoot him you'll be no better than he is!"
"River he fucking raped you what are you taking about?"
"I'm not saying what he did was right. Let him suffer in jail! If you kill him he won't get what he deserves. All it would do will end him."

River was right. I would be no better than him.
I bent down and grabbed John by the neck.

"Listen to me you little fuck. Where did you hide the keys to handcuffs?"

"They're in my pocket." He gave me a dirty look. "Fuck you Alex. I gave you my heart and you ripped it to shreds."

"I never loved you John. Because you were older than me you took advantage and made me believe we were mated. Fuck you John."

I reached into his pocket and yanked out the keys. I released River and kissed his temple.

"I missed you."
"I love you Alex."
***
River's POV
After the incident with John, me and Alex headed back to his place. Mainly because my parents were not to fond of us being together. Of course we called to inform them I was safe and sound. But they said they just need some time. And time is something I am willing to give them.

Also we obviously called the police and they put John behind bars for what should be 5-10 years. I was happy we gained justice and won this battle.

I looked up at Alex. And all I could think of was he is the best I could ever ask for.