He's so flirty

By luxurybillie

Everyone said that Jungkook was the school bully of No. 1 High School. Cutting classes, fighting, poor grades... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90: Extra
91: Extra
92: Last extra

27

143 1 0
By luxurybillie

As Jungkook walked to the sidelines, the voices of the surrounding students gradually decreased.

The eyes of everyone gathered on Jungkook's body, with curiosity and inquiring emotions.

Standing at the end of the direction the boy came, Lisa's eyes flashed with panic, and she pursed her lips, their lips becoming dry.

But soon she suppressed the panic in her heart and turned to Chaeyoung ——

"Chaeng, the game is over, shall we go?"

Just as Chaeyoung was about to jokingly teased the girl, he turned his eyes and saw Qin Qing's expression clearly.

She smiled, and then hesitated to look at the boy walking here.

Those dark and bottomless eyes were really terrifying, making Chaeyoung instinctively stiff for two seconds.

When she recovered, she wanted to say something to Lisa, but it was too late.

——

The boys have walked in front of them.

Jungkook stopped, his eyes fixed on Lisa's body for an instant.

At this moment, there seemed to be a thousand words hidden in those dark eyes, but it was a pity that the girl in the focus of his sight took a small step back before he could speak.

She lowered her eyes, and her curled eyelashes cast a faint shadow on her fair skin.

"..."

Jungkook's eyes flashed.

After a while, he turned his gaze away and looked at the boy who was sitting on the resting bench next to him looking at him unknownly.

"Is there water?"

The voice just after exercise has a deep and hoarse magnetism.

The boy was startled, and hurriedly pulled out a bottle of mineral water from the cardboard box under the bench next to him and handed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook stretched out his hand to take the water, unscrewed the bottle cap, but did not drink, only held it in his hand, and took a step forward indifferently.

He was not far from the crowd, and after this step, he almost stuck to Lisa's body.

Behind him were other students onlookers. Lisa couldn't get back, frowning in a slight annoyance, and he heard the voice above her head.

——

"Can you borrow it?...Little classmate."

The tone of the mouth is light and sloppy, and it seems to be somewhat alienated.

As soon as these words fell, the people beside Lisa all evaded, and finally Lisa also had a gap to retreat.

She gave a step to the side, still keeping her eyes down and not looking at the man.

"..."

Jungkook looked at the empty road in front of him, and after desperately suppressing the surging emotions in his heart, he was still a little quiet.

After a two-second pause, he sighed with a low smile, and passed the water in his hand to the girl who refused to even look at him.

Lisa instinctively caught it, and then raised her pretty apricot eyes in a daze.

"Thanks for giving way."

After dropping these four words, the boy walked out with his trouser pockets in his pockets.

Lisa was silent for two seconds, and stood still and licked her dry lips.

Inquiring and hesitant gazes fell around the body.

Someone's expression changed a little, and he was about to come forward and ask, Chaeyoung could see that the situation was wrong, so she quickly gave Lisa a hand.

"Let's go, let's go back to the classroom."

Before she finished speaking, she took Lisa to walk out of the basketball court quickly.

When the two of them left, the students who had surrounded the basketball court for the inner and outer three circles gradually dispersed.

And Mingyu, who stopped in the center of the venue, panted and walked to Dk's side, and followed Dk to look in the direction where the three people left and behind.

After watching for two seconds, he said angrily: "I don't understand, isn't it just a magazine? I just glanced at it, don't you need to make such a fuss? Isn't it okay for Jihyo to read it before?"

"..."

Dk turned her head and glanced at him, "Are you really good at making comparisons?"

After he finished speaking, he didn't talk nonsense, and he just raised his leg and walked out.

Mingyu stayed for a while and chased after him: "What's wrong with me, am I wrong?"

Dk didn't bother to look back at him.

"You compare Jihyo with your new classmate? Are you a fool, Mingyu?"

Mingyu's face blushed and whitened in defense: "Not all—"

"Not all what?"

Dk sneered and turned his head to give him a look.

"Tell me, apart from the appearance that can hold the aesthetic difference and say 'comparable', how can Jihyo compare to the new girl?"

"..."

Mingyu gave Dk a bitter look: "Did you **** say that Jihyo looks good two days ago!"

"So," Dk curled his lips, picked up the school uniform jacket on the bench on the side and walked out, "This person, I'm afraid to compare them together. For example, your IQ and the IQ of others."

"Bah! You're a bad thing that loves the new and dislikes the old."

Mingyu didn't have a good air.

After a few seconds, his eyes rolled, and he moved forward with a shy face, "Then you say, can Brother Jeon and this new girl make it?"

Dk thought for a while.

"I think it's boring."

"Why?"

Dk turned to look at Mingyu, "You have seen this time. Do you think this is a coincidence?"

"..."

Mingyu was stunned for a few seconds, "Aren't you nonsense? At that time, I packed up my schoolbag and threw it over. How could I think that my new classmates will teach math problems to Brother Jeon?"

Dk looked at Mingyu speechlessly. After a while, Mingyu still didn't respond, so he could only explain patiently.

"This is not a coincidence-as long as the new classmate and Brother Jeon come into contact slowly, the two of them will encounter this kind of conflict of ideas one day. You have to know that the growth environment of the new classmate is very different from ours. It has to be able to catch up with the species gap."

Mingyu nodded again and again: "You keep talking."

Dk: "So even if it's not this magazine today, there will be something else in a while. They will always encounter this point of contradiction."

Mingyu frowned: "Then what does this have to do with whether they can get together? Who wouldn't fight after a relationship?"

"This is not a simple quarrel. It is an inherent contradiction. Someone must admit their mistakes or take a step back from their own standpoint."

Dk sighed, "The new classmate looks soft and weak, but it doesn't seem like someone who can retire easily."

Mingyu thought about the gray nose he touched today, and nodded in agreement.

Dk turned back.

"Then I have known Brother Jeon for so long, when did you see him admit his mistake?"

Mingyu choked.

Dk: "Or, can you imagine the situation where Brother Jeon admits his mistake?"

Mingyu: "..."

This is not a choking thing, but a very frightening thought.

Dk ignored the change in Mingyu's mentality, and walked forward on his own. As he walked, the picture of handing water before inadvertently came back into his mind again.

After pondering for a few seconds, he suddenly laughed.

"However, it doesn't seem to be impossible."

Mingyu, who was still meditating beside him, raised his head: "What is possible?"

Dk said: "Brother Jeon will take the initiative to show weakness,...it is not impossible to admit mistakes or something."

Mingyu was frightened: "Showing weakness? Brother Jeon? When did it happen? Why don't I know??"

"..."

Dk gave him a blank expression: "Probably because you are a fool."

"Fuck! Dk, come back to me!"

............

Lisa was entangled by Chaeyoung all the way downstairs to the second high school teaching building, and he was not willing to tell her what happened between the two.

Chaeyoung was even more appetizing, scratching his heart and wanting to know the truth.

When the two arrived on the porch, Lisa didn't say anything. The other party didn't want to let herself go upstairs, so she could only speak.

"Chaeng, I really can't tell you about this."

Chaeyoung pulled Lisa's hand around with a look of crying.

"Lis, just tell me, I'm so curious-don't worry, I will never say anything!"

Lisa frowned and shook her head.

"If I say it, then I violated my own principles. It involves other people's private affairs, so I can't say it."

Chaeyoung could listen to Lisa's words at this point, so naturally she could no longer entangle her, she had to nod regretfully.

"Okay then... Then I'll go back first. If there is any problem, you must tell me!"

A soft smile finally appeared on the girl's little face.

She nodded and said, "Okay."

After watching Chaeyoung's back left, Lisa also turned and walked from the porch to the teaching building.

Just a few steps after entering the door, in the shadow under the stairs leading to the upper floor, a voice with a slightly dumb smile rang—

"I don't know, what kind of private matter is this?"

Lisa was taken aback by the sudden sound, and instinctively hid for a while.

A slender figure paced out from the dark.

There was a thin smile on Jungkook's face, but those black eyes made Lisa feel a little dangerous inexplicably.

Lisa still held the mineral water this person gave her, and her mood and expression were a bit complicated for a while.

After a while, she reached out and passed the mineral water bottle forward.

"I didn't drink it.... Take it back."

"..."

Jungkook sneered, and his black eyes looked sideways to the side with coldness.

——He has found out. As long as the young students want to separate their relationship with him, the first thing they do is to draw a clear distinction between grievances and grievances.

After smiling, he turned his eyes back, smoothed the corners of his lips, walked a few steps forward, and forced Lisa to follow the corner of the stairs on the other side.

It was the first time that Lisa saw this person showing such an uncomfortable look to herself. She couldn't help but remember the rumors that Miyeon had said before, and what she had never dared to see about this person in the fighting arena. fierce.

...Is it so terrible?

Lisa took the last step, her slender back pressed against the wall.

The anxiety that there is no way to retreat swept through her.

She lifted her small face, her dark eyes were filled with anxiety, like an elk that had lost its direction.

But the elk should not look at the wolf who wants to hunt with uneasy eyes, because that will only arouse the oppressive nature of the opponent.

——

The boy's eyes instantly seemed to have been splashed with two pools of thick ink, and it was so dark that he couldn't see through, as if no light could penetrate.

His thin lips lifted slightly, and he leaned down towards the little girl in front of him——

"Do you think that by returning the water I gave you back to me, you can clean it up?"

He glanced at the water bottle in the girl's hand with a dangerous gaze, then returned to the girl's face with a cold smile.

"What's more, you still haven't drunk it?"

"..."

Lisa was dumbfounded for two seconds, staring at Jungkook blankly.

She suspected that she had heard something wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 300 55
Lisa: There's an idiot living upstairs! (Jungkook: There's an idiot living downstairs!) Lisa: I've never seen a guy like that before! (Jungkook: I've...
110K 3.5K 94
The year she was 13, Lisa liked a man. The man appeared cold, lazy, and spoke carelessly. He would often come over to her home and nestled in her bro...
102K 5.3K 67
Recently, Jeon Jungkook has been making food deliveries to Lalisa Manoban. After delivering takeout after takeout, he eventually becomes the delivery...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.