BLIZZARD: Winter Is Coming VO...

By arithefreakmalfoy

When the Princess of Westeros leaves King's Landing and arrives at Winterfell for the first time in her life... More

Prologue
The Princess of Westeros
Kindly Mistaken
Down In Flames
Flower of Winterfell
5 Days Until the Wedding
4 Days Until the Wedding
3 Days Until the Wedding
2 Days Until the Wedding
1 Day Until the Wedding
The Morning of the Wedding
The Wedding Night
The Hunt
The First Snow of Winter
Jeyne Kettleblack
Heartless
The Fool
The Young Wolf
Things We Do for Love
Wings Of Death
Broken
Apologies From the Seven Hells

The White Hart

241 4 1
By arithefreakmalfoy

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The White Hart

Robb's POV

*CONTENT WARNING*

I'm many of things in this world. An asshole, a piece of shit, a guy who enjoys a blowjob from whores, and even most days a drunk. But I'm not a murderer. Although this trip has made me nearly become one.

I could easily kill Jon at this point.

Even after that night he's still sneered at me and made comments about my fucking wife. If Theon hadn't stopped me a few nights ago I would have strangled Jon and broken his nose more than I already have.

After beating his ass three times my father finally told Jon to stay the fuck away from me. To keep his fucking distance and never to utter Aerion's name again so long as he fucking lives. There's two people in this world I'll willingly bloody my fists for. Aerion and Alana.

And that's fucking saying something because a month ago if you asked me to defend Alana and break someone's nose for her I'd laugh in your face and probably break your nose instead. But marrying her has changed that for me. The dreams I have of Aerion telling me she's the one have completely changed how I view her.

She's beautiful.

She's so fucking beautiful.

I just want her to know that but words escape me every fucking time I look at her because I remember how she called me a monster. How much she hated me. The way all light leaves her eyes when I lay with her at night. Like I shouldn't be touching her. Like I shouldn't be trying to make a baby with her.

But I am.

And I'm fucking happy about it.

As I sit by the fire and sip a spiced wine Robert Baratheon sits beside me and grunts as he looks in the distance at Joffrey who's trying to fix his hair and yelling at Theon for getting mud on his boots. His boots that should have been covered in filth by now.

"My son is different than you." Robert grumbled as he continued to stare at Joffrey. "He's exactly like my brother Renly."

I flickered my eyebrows and didn't say anything. Just gave him a look for him to continue speaking. Giving the King of Westeros free reign to speak freely. Also because I wasn't sure what he meant by that. I hadn't really paid much attention to Lord Renly and Alana doesn't speak much of him aside from the fact he'd wed Margaery Tyrell.

"I knew when Renly was about 10 that he'd been different from Stannis and I. Joffrey was 5 when I noticed the same thing." Robert took a sip of his wine. "When you have kids... You only want to see them happy. You'll understand that soon enough."

"Hopefully soon." I replied but I knew there would be no way Alana is with child. I would have been told by now, it's been nearly a month of trying, but then again... I don't really know how any of that works. I just know each time you fuck it's a chance for a baby.

Robert nodded. "Joffrey always preferred fine linens and sparkling chandeliers. Fancy dinners and taking a bath nearly twice a day. I took him to a whore house when he turned 16 to confirm my suspicions. He didn't look at a single woman that was in there."

A pause that caused my entire body to freeze.

"I did the same with Renly when he was that age. Same thing. Didn't look at any of the girls..." Robert breathed out and nodded. "My son will never be happy unless he weds a man. And that will never happen because the realm would never accept a king who prefers the company of another man. Which is why I have hopes that your sister, Sansa, will accept him for who he is just as Margaery has done with Renly. Make an heir or two and be done with it. Form a positive relationship but not one built on love... I wish for you and Alana to build one on love, I hope you understand that." Robert explained calmly.

I swallowed heavily. "I understand, Your Grace."

"I was... Not kind to you or my daughter. I'm under much pressure you see, as king- I have to do what is best for the realm. Even if it's not what's best for those I care about. But I trust you deeply with my daughter. I trust you and that's why I'm hard on you. But you have earned my apology for that night, Lord Stark."

Robert Baratheon... Apologized to me? In regard to myself and my wife? I pinched myself on the back of my hand to be sure this wasn't a dream. That was when I realized I'd been holding my breath that entire time.

"I-"

"No..." Robert breathed out and shook his head. "I hurt my daughter very badly and did not think of her as my daughter during that time. Being out there... Killing things clears my head. I extended the hunt just so I could be sure of my wrongs. The way I handled my daughter being wed to you was wrong. Not telling her that you'd both been betrothed since you were small children was wrong too. But I did it to protect her image of her mother who demanded I not say a word."

"Pardon me, Your Grace, but... Did you just say we'd been betrothed since-"

"You were children. Yes." Robert confessed. "Ned swore an oath to not say anything until you were of age and ready to know. I heard what happened and I understand why your father never told you. You wouldn't have been able to handle it. You hardly handled it as is."

I nodded. "Does... Alana doesn't know... Does she?"

Robert laughed and shook his head. "Do you think she'd behave the way she had been if she knew? Unless that cunt of a wife of mine told her while we've been gone, which I doubt- Alana has rage... A lot of rage. She'd find a way to destroy Cersei and fade herself into madness."

Agreeing slightly with Robert, I nodded again and took a sip from my wine. Looking back off into the distance where Jon was beating his sword against a tree and Theon was so beyond annoyed between Jon and Joffrey that he stormed his way off into a tent. Probably wishing it had a proper door so he could slam it.

The bigger part of me hoped Cersei hadn't said anything about it to Alana so I could sit her down and tell her what I know and then I'd be able to sit back with a horn of ale and watch my wife cause destruction to the severed relationship she already has with her mother.

The thought excited me.

A little too much if I'm being honest.

I excused myself from speaking to Robert and found myself in a haze as I drifted off into the woods. Finding a tree far away from anyone else. A spot where no one would have gone, and no one would mistakenly find me. Each step my painfully hard length scratched against my breeches, and I held my breath the entire time.

I leaned my back against the tree and unlaced my pants, not fast enough because my eyes were nearly blacking out. Seeing stars as I yanked myself from my pants. Grasping my cock in my hands and looking down and spitting onto it. Stroking myself and picturing Alana...

My wife...

My perfect fucking wife...

I started to have this fantasy of her and I... In the Lord's Chambers of Winterfell, where she'd be waiting for me and wearing a long silk robe with a train on it that drags across the stone floor. Her breasts just barely covered as she wraps her arms around my waist and tugs on my pants to take them off of me.

Her mouth just slightly open as her tongue runs across her full pink lips with a slight moan as she tugs on me, pulling me closer to her body. Letting my hands run over her perfect breast and my thumb stroking over her nipple as I feel it get hard beneath the silk.

At this point I was stroking myself so roughly and grunting when her name left my lips out loud. Fuck, Alana-

Another image filled my mind. She's on her knees and takes my length into her hand and does the work for me. Stroking me and smiling up at me while she takes a firm hold of my cock. This one I liked better than before because she's smiling more. She's happy to have my fucking painfully hard cock in her hand and then, when I'm ready to nearly finish... She takes it into her mouth and my eyes widen. I can hardly control my grunts and moans.

Her lips pop with spit when she removes the head from her mouth, looking up at me to say, "Finish on my face, please?" Begging? I like her begging for me on her knees? Alright... That's a new one. Usually, the whores I let blow me just swallow it and go on with their night.

But begging? This is new. I fucking like this fantasy I'm having. 

Harder I stroked myself as my teeth dug into my lip nearly breaking through the skin. I winced for a moment and then turned myself to face the tree, leaning my forearm against it and rested my head on my arm while I continued to beat myself at the image of Alana on her knees with my cock in her face begging for me to come on it.

"Please, Robb..." She begs for me. She's fucking begging. "Please. Please-"

Out loud I fumbled on my own moan and said, "Anything for you, my queen."

She's not a queen... Not really. Not ever. But she is my queen.

I snapped out of the fantasy and realized my seed was dripping down the bark of the tree. I breathed out heavily a few times before tucking myself back into my pants and looking around the forest.

The sound of a twig snapping caused me to jump and just a few paces away from me... Looking directly at me as Alana still lingered on my mind was a White Hart. Its eyes met with mine and I felt my chest rise and stay for a moment before slowly falling. Not wanting my own breath to frighten it.

The White Hart hardly blinking.

It was like it had been frozen in front of me. And suddenly... Snow began to fall from the sky while I stared at the Hart. Winter has come and now... Something else is on my mind. White Harts are known to present themselves to a King as a way to wish them good fortune in their rule. But I'm not a king. I'm not a ruler. I'm-

I'm just the future Warden to the North. Prince of Westeros by marriage. Lord of Winterfell and that's it. Unless...

Unless the falling snow and the White Hart means more for me. More for Alana... It was her name on my mind and on my breath when my eyes met with the White Hart. Alana would never believe me that I saw it with its bright blue eyes searching into my soul.

I took a baby step closer to it and still it remained where it had been. Another step and then another. Slowly... Ever so slowly so I wouldn't frighten it. All I want it to just... Touch it. To make sure it's not a figment of my imagination. That I'm not still in some insane fantasy.

"Shh," I said softly. "I won't hurt you."

The White Hart took a step toward me, and I almost fumbled backward. But I caught myself and continued to move forward. I would take a step then it would take one too. We traded off on steps until I was finally able to reach my hand out and the White Hart sniffed my palm.

"There, there," I said softly. Reaching into my pocket and pulling out a piece of bread. I don't know if stags can have bread but it's worth a shot. It continued to sniff until it ate the piece of black bread I had. I began to pet his head and it made almost like a purring sound. A sound of comfort and content with me. "You're a beauty... What fortune do you bring for me?"

He licked my hand and I realized he continued to lick the same spot. Where my palm meets my finger and specifically my ring finger. Where Alana and I now wore matching House Stark rings. Gold with the sigil pressed into it. I flipped my hand around to look at the ring and the Hart continued sniffing at it and licking it.

"Don't you go and eat that... My wife would surely hunt you down." I chuckled slightly. "What a magnificent creature you are... Truly a work of art..."

I touched the antlers carefully and it winced slightly. "Sorry, friend. I won't do that again." I was truly apologizing to a fucking animal but... When it's so beautiful and rare like this one how can you not? It's so magical and... Gods, Alana would love this.

I started to wonder if this is why she always would sit and talk to Grey Wind. If this is how she felt when she first laid her eyes on him. When she first felt his fur under her hands and felt a kiss from him onto her skin.

"Tell me... What lays ahead for me? Do you know? Can you... Gods, I sound stupid. Can you somehow give me a sign?" I asked and argued with myself on how stupid I must have sounded. If anyone was listening from behind the trees and bushes, they'd surely think I've gone mad.

For a moment it just looked at me. Staring into my eyes and I felt something in the pit of my stomach. A feeling of relief and calmness flooded over my body like a warm and I swallowed heavily.

"You are good fortune, aren't you, my friend?" I pressed a kiss to its head and then a loud roar of laugher came from the distance. The Hart bowed its head to me and then ran off into the distance but still left the tingling feeling in my stomach. Good things were coming to me. I just don't know what.

I looked up at the snow that fell down from the sky and smiled. Watching as the flakes landed onto the ground and didn't instantly melt. Letting it fall onto my hand and staring at the perfection of the snowflakes.

"Robb?" I heard my father call from the distance. "You alright?"

I nodded. "I'm wonderful... How much longer will we be on the hunt?" I was beaming with delight and joy.

Father nodded. "Robert says two more days. He wants Joffrey to find a White Hart."

A chuckle escaped me. "Good luck to him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.2K 48
Stelsa, the girl crafted from the broken leftovers from the Gods, is far from the expectations of a normal lady. Her father, Aaeron Meryls, and her u...
39.2K 1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...
95.6K 2.9K 64
Lya Baratheon is the oldest and only biological child of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon, but unlike her younger brother she is kind and gentle...
58.4K 970 53
Jon Snow (Jaeharys Targaryen Stark) is killed by his sworn brother's and then revived by the old Gods but he is the white wolf. Sansa Stark is lost...