a bunny's heart | karma akaba...

Da MIRAI________

mina tried to be tough in every situation, she really did. But everyone's heart can spring and twist, and so... Altro

CAST
prologue
001: teacher in disguise
002: 3-E's hot blonde
003: conversations with friends
004: 3-E's second hot blonde?
005: the Hayashi's way of work
007: trains suck (occasionally)
008: pretty girls in distress
009: jackasses with an incompetent hair dresser
010: rescued, luckily.
011: promises
012: sick red-head
013: unofficial sleepovers
014: parcel (containing small tentacle boy)'ll be delivered accordingly.
015: cinema visit across the globe
016: cute bikinis
017: wipped baseball captain
018: wipped baseball captain| p.2
019: top or bottom?
020: arriving parcel
021: self-made pool
022: Injuries, comfort.
023: exam time, again.
024: an old friend
025: good band, bad hair
026: winning & loosing
027: the most beautiful place on earth
028: weirdo equivalent of a Midlife-Crisis
029: insecurities.
030: 2/3 Americans serve cunt
031: a hero, a red-head
032: koro-sensei and his ace
033: depression
034: butterflies
035: virus
036: Stubbs and terrorism?
037; Art of War
038: girl power against sexism & assassins
039: Collin.
040: downfall
041: missing eachother
042: stolen kisses
043: sweetheart protection program
044: fruit punch
045: back to school hauls
046: Pretty boy revolution
047: Pretty boy revolution|p.2
048: boyfriend duties
049: Barking buddy
050: useless hound

006: field trip to Kyoto

522 18 0
Da MIRAI________

"SWEETIE, ARE you sure you'll be okay? Do you have everything??" Hori hold her daughter's face, looking into her deerbrown eyes with nothing else than love (and a lot of joy) before smiling.

Mina stood at the doorstep of their shared house, being hovered over by none other than her own mother at 5:30 AM sharp. Today was an exiting day, her first school trip (that included sleeping over night!!) and that with the new friends she found.
The A class, of course, had school trips before. But, A, they weren't funded by the school, and, B, mina was ill during the last one.

Rio and her had texted the whole night through, the young girl being too excited to sleep. She was returning her mother's smile with just as much love, holding her on-shoulder, brown messenger bag with one hand and dragging her black suitcase along with the other one.

"Yes, mom. I have everything, I promise." She took her mother's hands into her own, calming her.
"Oh! Also, I did meal prep for the time I'm away, but if you cant figure something out or don't know how something works, i will have my phone on at all times. And, and-" Mina ranted, listing things with her fingers before her mother's laugh interrupted her.

"It's okay, sweetie, I got it! I'm an adult, you know?" She said in between laughters.

"Yeah, Mina! Your mom's not a toddler, hah!" Lady youko's voice came from inside the house, the old woman having shown up for breakfast earlier. Getting to say her goodbyes to her favourite teenager was just an extra.

"Yes, sorry lady youko! I will be on my way now, the bus is coming!" Mina rushes off, quickly kissing her mom's cheek beforehand. "Love you mom!"

Mina ran along her usual school path, only walking one or two different streets before arriving at the train station they'd be leaving from.
She walked down a couple of stairs before finally standing on the platform standing on her ticket. There were a couple of students assembled, most of them from the main building.

Mina could see kaede's green hair from afar, the sweet girl was chatting happily with her best friend. So that's where her class was.
Obviously, not all students left with the same train and not all students enjoyed the same privileges regarding over night stay and such. The school was just happier to fund their better students, that was understandable. To some degree, at least.

Just as mina was about to make her way to them, she was held back by a particular blonde.
It was Marie. Of course it was. She had her blonde hair done, (beautifully, Mina had to admit.) She wore some expensive dress-set from one of the many fashion brands in her closet, her cream purse was hanging from her forearm, and Mina could see some boy holding her suitcase for her, seemingly pleased to do so.

"Mina-chan! Hey, long time no see! Hm?" Marie smiled bitterly sweet, tightening her grip around mina's arm. She opened her eyes, revealing her crystal gray orbs. "I saw the test results. You were the top girl in our school, weren't you? Well isn't that exciting! Just like in old times," she giggled slightly, and mina couldn't help but feel a bit scared of the girl.

"U-Uhm, yeah, I think.." the brunette mumbled, stepping a bit back from the blonde before trying to remove her arm from the girl's grip, failing.
The people around, some of them including mina's old classmates. The same people having asked her for her homework or had wished her a good day, now whispering behind their hands.

"Well, I just wanted to wish you a happy trip, that's all!" Marie finished, still smiling mischievously before letting go of mina's wrist, making her stumble back.

"Thanks.." mina whispered, resentful, before rubbing her arching wrist and starting to turn around.

"Oh, mina, sweetheart? Tell your mother what a good job she did at removing that nasty dust from my shoe collection the last time she visited us, yes? I'm sure she will be glad to here." Marie shouted happily, making a few classmates around them giggle.

Mina stopped in her walk, staring at her shoes, her eyes filling with anger at the blonde's comment. She whispered something between her breaths before sighing and walking along.

"Damn, what was her problem?" A familiar voice appeared next to the girl as she approached her classmates, still looking at the ground. Rio was hanging an arm around mina now, furrowing her eyes a little confused.

"who was that?"

Before mina could look at Rio, her attention got captivated by a certain red-head. She wondered why his expression was so expression-less (if that made any sense) as he leaned against the poll a few metres away from the friends. He looked at her, genuine, as if he has curious. What happened to hello?

The young girl shook her head from the thoughts she had as she turned her head to smile at her friend.

"It's fine, I promise. Marie, is, uh, an old friend. You could maybe say." Mina rubbed the back of her head before blinking flusteredly, realising how weird that sounded out of her own mouth.

Rio grinned at her friend as her glance travelled back to the red-headed boy, who was still looking at her. He still didn't really show any particular emotion. He was leaned against the poll, hands in his pockets and what she could only assume to be his bag next to him on the ground. her stare quickly got interrupted by Rio's talking, stopping her analysis.

"Okay, so, anyways. I'm so excited for Kyoto! Hey, mina, we have to try these cool sweet packs they sell in weird touristy shops, okay?" She nudged the girl's shoulder gently, smirking.

"Y-Yeah." She spoke a bit taken back, still with her head thinking everything through as her eyes were slightly widened.

"Move, children. Make place for the real star of the show!" The trio got interrupted by Irina Sensei, who was wearing luxurious leopard print clothes and looked like she had been getting ready for ages.
She looked a little like an older version of Marie, mina shivered at the thought. Well, her teacher was definitely nicer. She was maybe a little obnoxious sometimes, but she had a good heart.

"Hello, bitch-sensei!" Kaede called out joyfully from a little Infront of them, making the young teacher shout at her in agony.
The students walked closer to their teacher, and they could have sworn to have heard a few of the main building's boys drool over the iconic blonde.

"Uhm, Irina-sensei? Might I ask.. if, well, your outfit isn't a little too eye-catching for an assassin's trip?" Mina asked slowly, unsure on how to make it sounds less mean.

Their brunette PE teacher's dark voice appeared behind the group of students.
"Yes. It definitely is. you" he said, staring at Irina "you will definitely change. They have bathrooms in the train. Now, go." And before she could argue, karasuma had quickly pushed all of his students into the opening train while holding the doors open for the students who would still enter.

"God damnit, where is that octopus?" Mina could hear her teacher mumble under his breath as she got shoved into the train along side Rio and karma, who had gained his old face back. Weird.

Rio pouted jokingly as she noticed that they'd now have to part. she dramatically jumped on top of mina to hug her tightly, hanging off her.

"I will still resent the universe for making me be in a different group than yours, you know? Our love is a forbidden one, my darling." She sighed as she stroked her friend's hair, making her smile at the blonde as she returned her hug.

"Is that you speaking, Rio? Or perhaps some prologue scene in a Shakespeare script?" The red head teased as he stood a little behind the hugging friends, making Rio glare at him as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, princess, if you're finished cuddling romeo right here i'd excuse us and suggest we make our way to our group, huh?" He smirked, nudging her shoulder.
"The smurf and his girlfriend are over there, Im guessing." He yawned, securing the bag over his shoulder once again.

Rio sighed deeply before getting off of mina. "We Will talk at the inn, okay? Also tell me if carrot head over there Is annoying you too much. I will personally behead him." She winked, making mina giggle.

"Alright, alright, Rio. I'll be fine, have fun wth your group!" She waved her blonde friend goodbye as the girl entered another part of the train.

She turned around to see that karma had already started walking, making her run a little to catch up.

"Do you think Kyoto will be fun?" She asked quietly after a while, them being only a few seats away from a waving kaede.

He grinned. "Don't worry, princess. Things are always fun around me, aren't they?" He winked playfully

·★·
1538 WORDS
THURSDAY, 6TH OF DECEMBER
@MIRAI

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

337K 13.5K 102
Dressed as The School Grass' Ex-boyfriend η©Ώζˆζ ‘θ‰ε‰η”·ε‹[η©ΏδΉ¦] Author(s) θΏžζœ” Status in COO 102 Chapters (Completed) Description: He became the idiot "ex-boyfr...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
8.6K 746 10
Three cousin brothers, each with a shattered spirit and a painful past. Their lives are about to take a dramatic turn when fate forces them to live t...