Phoenix Wing

Da BanetteGirl

(Crossover) Pokemon and Fairy Tail. Welcome to Sinnoha, Home of the Ash Ketchum from the Phoenix Wing guild... Altro

The Sea of Red
The New Member
The First Mission
The Lonely Bird
The Story of Ash and Gary
The Wings of Tomorrow
The Boys That Walked in The Forest
Whoever said Silent was Golden, Lied.
The Star that Fell to Earth
Aquarius, Returns!
The Dragon Brother's First Mission
Team Black Pixie
What The Guild Master Knows....
Gary, Gary what all do you know....
In the Shadows, I will be there
When The Games Begin
Authors note
Let the Rain Fall Down
Drip, Drop, Drip
Galaxy Full Of Stars
I Traveled A Sea Of Stars For You
The Star That Shot Out The Light
Shine So Bright The Rest Of The World Fades Away
Shooting Star
At The Break of Dawn
The Night The Stars All Died Out
Twinkle Twinkle.....
The Promise of Tomorrow....
Dear Readers
Until the Last Sliver of Gold Melts Away.....

The Guild Master's Decision

48 1 4
Da BanetteGirl

Brock fell back in his chair it was the end of day two and he was physically and emotionally drained. He had made the call for his guild to go all out and take the win to end the battle quickly but he had spoke out of anger a thing he himself had never done. But now, now his brain was clear and he saw the decision he needed to make but the feeling in his gut just made his body weak.

"I have to protect everyone, but I have to do what's best for my guild," He said as he removed the hand he placed over his eyes

Looking at himself in the mirror, he was appalled by himself, how could He the famous guild Master of Phoenix Wing be this weak. Was he truly scared of that woman?

Yes. She has the life of everyone he loves in her tiny hands, and he walked his guild right in to them.

Soft hands covered his eyes now, and a small set of lips touched his neck before withdrawing away.

Lady Lucy stood beside him, a sad smile on her face, she knew he was under a lot of stress. She was too, she had the well being of all the people on her mind and heart as well, how could that thing do this to innocent people.

"Tomorrow you know there's a possibility I'll have to fight," she whispered towards the window where she held his gaze

"I know," he stood up and turned to her bringing his hands to hold her face, "trust me I know,"

Embracing one another they stood, hoping this nightmare ended soon..

---

They stood gathered around the area to see the screen, most of team Alpha was there too except Trip, he was down in the infirmary still with Medusa Tail and Comet Dust.

Trip walked over to Iris' bed where he looked out the window, she sat clenching her sheets in anticipation for what was to be announced.

The screen spinning the team names echoed all around till the ticking noise of it stopped sounded.

"And the teams are! Comet Tail: Team Alpha, Medusa Tail: Team Alpha,"

A tear rolled down Iris' cheek at the sound of Alpha, terror shaking her body

"Phoenix Wing: Team Beta, and Death Melody: Team Beta,"

Ash placed his head in his hand, he didn't have to fight again today but, Medusa Tail did, and they where worse off then him and his team.

Looking up he caught sight of Clemont holding Bonnie and Serena close, even if two of them weren't fighting, the one that was, was young and didn't need to be part of this.....

Trip looked at Iris she was crying slightly her team mates all still weak and destroyed they still hadn't all woke up from the damage done to them and the ones that where awake could barely stand let alone fight.

"Iris you have to back out," Trip started

"We can't," she gasped out in tears

"why not,"

"She, she,"

The door opened and Cheryl walked in, her hand held up with a cigarette in between her fingers. She walked over to view the fallen team before stopping in front of Iris.

"Who did something," she asked as Iris held her gaze fear swimming in her eyes

Cheryl eyed to two people before a smile broke over her face as she walked closer to Trip, she reached out a hand to touch him but he grabbed her wrist and pushed her away from him.

"Back away,"

"Get up Iris," Cheryl said turning to the girl

"I-I can't,"

Cheryl turned her cigarette and placed it in Iris leg that had been exposed for treatment on a wound. Iris scream echoed threw the arena over the commotion outside to draw everyone's attention to the wall of the arena that was connected to the pharmacy before the wall was broke threw and Cheryl was seen flying threw the arena.

A white glowing figure showed up from the hole in the wall, it stepped out on the field.

"Trip!," Paul hollered before. Large boom shook the battle field

--

Trip had gone mad, maybe it was because she had hurt an injured person for spite, or he was still mad at her invading his space or maybe it was just because she hurt Iris...what ever it was he was mad.

He charger at the woman again and they clashed mid air backing up and again and again before he stood opposing her.

Her body was slightly damaged but she still stood tall, while Trip just stood tall he had had enough of her games two seconds into it and now he had a shot at her he was going to take it.

"Your fast and-," Cheryl watched as a wound in his chest was covered and healed with what look like a feather laying into place "Fascinating,"

She ran back at ginger hand covered in purple goo, Trip dodged and dodged again before he got a gaze from a bad footing.

Trip stumbled back before he could get his feet under him properly he felt her coming again this time from behind...

"Sky Dragon: Feather Scale Dance,"

"You won't get away this time," she snarled as she lunged at any and all open spaces around her

--

"Master do something," Bonnie cried

The master stood still, watching as Cheryl attacked at the air knowing one of his own was down there. Though he didn't know for sure he could tell the woman had done something wrong to get the blonde so upset, Brock could read the blonde like a book. He was more gentle nature them his purple haired friend and wasn't as brutal, but for him to launch at her like this she must have crossed yet another line.

"Sir that scream from before," May started

The guild master held his hand up, before turning to look at his guild, his face hard and his posture strong

"I don't care how you do or what you do to do it, get the people out of here and Kill that woman,"

Everyone looked at the guild master, this was the man that led them, took them in when no one else would and taught them right from wrong, a swift nods and everyone was gone.

--

Chaos broke threw the arena and the attending guilds could tell it wouldn't be good Medusa Tail's members left with the fleeing crowds and so did some of Comet Dust. All running with fear of what was going to come next.

The last few of Death Melody and remaining ones of Comet Dust all stood waiting for the battle going on to end as they stood watching

--

Cheryl swung one last time hitting something hard, and in the air white feathers scattered everywhere, as a single body let out a blood filled silent scream as it fell limp....

-- a few moments ago

Paul was trying to make his way to the battle field after escorting people out he needed to get to Trip's side they had to stick together they had to-... He looked up just in time to see Trip's body fall limp, his going cold before a cry/roar of anger shook the arena and the fleeing members to their core.

Paul took off a new anger filling his body...that woman would fall by his own hands!

Sniv saw Trip fall too, and quickly flew to his side trying to protect him from Cheryl's attack as she slammed her hand down again his little body flew into the ground but it was soft, barely opening his eyes he saw he was caught by a hand barely together hand flesh and half feather as Trip shielded him with the upper half of his body. The dragon Slayer using the last of his strength to protect his best friend, as Cheryl stood over them.

"Get away," a purple whip of hair came threw at her catching Cheryl's neck and whipping he woman around.

In the process Cheryl caught sight of Iris laying on the floor of the infirmary using her hair magic to keep the woman at bay.

Cheryl turned to look at her, her neck snapping in the process as she looked at the girl raising her hand to strike, but falling short and stopping...

A rip echoed threw the arena as Cheryl's midsection was cut opened from behind before she fell limp.

Behind her stood a figure, a long black tail and large wings two large black horns from a head of purple hair near the tips that fade to black, a face of anger with clack like swirls around the jaw line and down the torso to end near the navel where black feather like fur started.... It's claw that had ripped her apart still hung in the air as it let smoke come from its mouth.

"Paul...," Trip groaned as he fell back a smile on his face from completely being worn out

Paul moved a step back before he locked eyes with Iris, the girl tired to pick her body off the floor yet she couldn't instead she watched as Paul made his way over to Trip and Sniv and pick them up, throwing Trip over his shoulder and Sniv was picked up with his tail. He placed them down next to Iris who never let her eyes leave the purple haired boy before he flew the small distance back to Cheryl's body.

"Get up," he hissed at her smoke leaving his mouth in puffs

A wicked laughter erupted from with in her as she started to price her body back together much like how Trip did. This only seamed to anger Paul as he glared down at her before launching his claw back into the ground in her midsection.

She slithered away this time her body coming back together in the middle of the field, by now all those still in the arena had made their way around the field. Good verses evil, how cliché .

Cheryl's body moved in odd motions before she showed her true form a large servant that's tail wrapped all around the arena and a head larger then any monster they had faced on top of the servants head was the top of Cheryl's body it's eyes open and glowing yellow her hair swirling around in the air behind her the snake moved ball and forth, back and forth before Lunging at Paul. Dodging effortlessly into the sky, the snake pulled back and eyed a new target

Gary.

He was standing away from the arena in the stands ready to bolt, a movement caught the snakes eye both Lady Lucy and Ash where running to get to Gary who stood alone.

"I see this is their weakness, friendship and family," the snake hissed

Gary grabbed his necklace, he had hand enough, she had crossed so many lines and too too many lives of the people he loved.

"I will break you," the snake hissed before...

Everyone in the arena screamed out in pain, as they where all shot and surrounded in purple Misty and lightning bringing some to their knees, Paul who was still airborne dropped down to dig his claws in the ground to try and stop it. Gary stood eyed everyone, trembling in fear as the snake didn't break eye contact with him.

Gary pulled his eyes away to look at Ah and Lady Lucy, both still standing trying to make their way to him and on the other side of him the guild Master. Tears came to Gary's eyes as he saw these people still fighting to get to him and save him from the snake, he had given up this for the snake in front of him. A scream got his attention, it was Bonnie who seamed to stand out among the crowd of people around her tears pouring down her face as she head her head, Clemont trying to hold himself up to get to her. Family and friends. People who cared for Gary, for a second an memory or Ash and Him swinging with Anubis and Leo in the background came to the front of his mind.

"No," Gary said as he harden hai face with his new found determination, "I will not break for you,"

"I see, you think you can take me,"

"I know I can, I'm not afraid of you any more Ophiuchus. You may have killed my father but you will not break or kill me! Or anyone again!,"

"Will you stop me,"

"Yes," Gary said as he clasped his hands together as they glowed a misty white color.

"Star Magic: Leon Blast,"

The snake was to slow to dodge and took the hit before shaking off the smoke, a small scratch on its large head

"You see Gary, you are weak compared to me, alone you are nothing,"

"Good thing he's not alone,"

Beside Gary now stood Ash, Lady Lucy and the Master. All still having poisonous waves race threw their body but yet they stood as if nothing hurt them at all.

The snake turned around to see the arena as too glowing objects in the corner got her attention, Trip and Paul both on one knee and bracing their self with on hand while the other touched their forehead back to back. Trip now Ina form very similar to Paul's except instead of horns out of his head was two more smaller wings that where curved up much like Paul's horns his swirls and feather like fur white.

"I see their canceling my magic with their Dragon Forces, how much a pity, but that doesn't mean you can beat me besides you there is no one else to fight,"

"That's not true," Gary said as he placed his hand over where his guild mark use to be..

"As long as I fight for my guild I am fighting with it, they may not be here but their here and I'm stronger then you ever will be,"

The snake narrowed its eyes

"I will kill you,"

--//--

BanetteGirl: how was it leave your comments and vote

Bye Ghostlings

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

107K 1.4K 34
This story follows the hero Ash Ketchum as he is working in Cerise Laboratories. He will get many surprises, new pokemon. Let's see how he becomes th...
149 9 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...
53.2K 1.5K 87
This story is about Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena traveling throughout the Kanto region. During the journey they will meet Brock and Misty who will b...