Fiorella: Journey To Beast Wo...

By dYdairy_002

Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's ev... More

Author note
Male leads Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Epilogue
Back to original world (1)
Back to original world (2)
Back to original world (3)
Skittle
Isabelle
My mates in Beastworld

Chapter 56

838 72 9
By dYdairy_002

Arnold's POV

I sensed that there were many groups of beasts coming inside the cave. Did Lisa find them?

I ran outside and stopped when I saw groups of different beasts. Panthers and foxes seemed to be leading them. However, my expression stiffened when I smelled a familiar scent coming from them.

The fox transformed into human form, his icy bluish-grey eyes calmly looking at me.

"Where is she" His husky voice was low yet firm.

I noticed a provocative mating mark near his bare chest. He must be her mate.

"Inside," I spoke, feeling uncomfortable as I noticed how good-looking he was. He was no less than me, muscular, gorgeous, and powerful.

Why not? Fiorella was a beautiful belle. If she didn't have many mates, then who should?

Each of her mates seemed different from each other, all of different kinds. I followed them from behind.

"WHO IS THIS VIXEN?!" Suddenly, the jaguar in the middle shouted, causing everyone around him to look at him. My lips twitched as I looked at her and Luca, who were close to each other.

The jaguar beast ran towards them in a hurry, his huge body shaking. This beast was quite fat.

With his huge body, he quickly pushed Luca away and laid his head near her, who sat up, her red eyes flashing.

"Stay away from our flower!" Suddenly, two cubs started pushing the jaguar, who was bigger than them.

"Leo Leon, come here," I spoke, and the jaguar beast's eyes widened. He looked like his world had stopped. He transformed into his human form and started crying. "No way... you already have cubs, it's only been a month... What about me? Am I not your cu-- I mean, mate?"

At that point, I was shocked. I had never seen any male beast crying.

Luca looked shocked and didn't know what had happened. His hair was messy.

I looked at the others; they looked like they used to be. They had all transformed into human form.

The fox seemed calm, but I could see helplessness in his eyes.

The panther didn't seem to be her mate, but he was very strong and looked very mature. He looked scene with indifference.

The bear shocked me. He was an abandoned mate, and she had accepted him as her mate. But in his eyes, I could see intense jealousy as he looked at Luca.

And the peacock, who was very gorgeous. His beauty was on par with Luca. He walked towards them and helped her stand up while the jaguar glared at my cubs.

I quickly ran towards them and picked up my cubs in my arms.

Luca looked embarrassed. He caressed his long hair as he spoke, "Sorry... I didn't mean to... I don't want you to misunderstand... It just happened so fast, I can't control..."

"What?!" everyone shouted in unison. Even I was stunned. Why did Luca's words sound a bit wrong?

Maya spoke, "It's just Luca and I—" before she could finish, the peacock rushed towards her and hugged her.

"It's fine... you know we missed you," he spoke as he rubbed her in his arms.

He broke the hug and looked down into her eyes. His gorgeous bluish-purple eyes held a smile.

Why did he look familiar?

She raised her eyes and met the bluish-grey of fox, noticeable devotion and love in his eyes.

However, I noticed that her eye color was violet then Green.

I didn't understand how someone could change eye color frequently.

And all these strange emotions... I felt uncomfortable and didn't understand what kind of emotions they were.

Monday
4 December 2023

I want to Finsh this book.., but I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete it by January. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 675 30
The story unfolds around Samaya, who experiences a series of events involving mysterious creatures, magical contracts, and the complexities of relati...
21.6K 1.8K 20
Xena Crane is living her best life. Studying hard at University and engaged to the love of her life. She really didn't need this. Waking up in a wo...
73.7K 3.9K 54
She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent and witty black woman. Although this un...
30.4K 1.7K 20
Diana finds herself in the beastworld after one faithful day. Luckily for her, a kind hearted leopard finds her and brings her back to his home. From...