TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone in: trolls-trollstice

2.5K 46 6
By BiancaSantana880

"Once upon a time... In a happy forest, in the happiest tree... Lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known. The Trolls. They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance... And hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug... But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... A Bergen! The Bergens didn't know how to sing... Or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... They wanted some of that happiness for themselves. Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... They started a tradition. Once a year, every year... The Bergens would gather around the Troll tree... To taste happiness... On a holiday they called... Trollstice"

"Good morning, Daddy! Daddy, wake up! Daddy, wake up! Wake up! Wake up, Daddy! Wake up, Daddy. Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, wake up!"

"Gristle! What time is it?"

"It's Trollstice!"

"Trollstice! Our one day to be happy"

"Yeah!"

But in the troll tree little branch looked out from his house and he could hear the sounds of bergans, he sees the bergans marching towards the troll tree, how their chanting frightened him.

"Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!"

It was a stress he couldn't handle, he got underneath a table and covered his ears as he was shaking.

Then Floyd came in, he looked serious about something as he packs his bag.

"Come on branch we got-" but then he noticed branch crying and panicking, he bends down.

"Hey, you ok, what's wrong?"

"It's trollstice day, the one bad holiday to be a troll, I can hear them, they are grandma, I don't wanna get eaten Floyd" his eyes get watery and tears ran down his face.

"Whoa hey hey hey, cheer up branch everything is gonna be ok" he picks branch up and wipes his tears.

"How can you be happy on a day like time, I can hear them getting closer, on a day where a troll has to be eaten"

Then suddenly John Dory came in with his bag, "ok we're ready now did you get branch-" but he paused when he sees his baby brother distressed.

"Hey what's wrong branch" he touched his back.

"I hate trollstice, I don't wannabe eaten like grandma"

"Hey hey why shh shh, it's ok I'm not gonna let that you know why" he picks up branch and lets him down.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the big brother here and I'm supposed to protect you guys, trust me I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you guys as long as we are together and you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because we're gonna leave this place" clay and spruce cane in with bags ready and with wooden dummies.

"Ok you guys ready" Clay says.

"Going, where are we going?" Branch asked when John starts to pack his bags.

"We're leaving this place, we're gonna go some far away from the bergans somewhere safe" then he hands the bag to spruce.

"But-but, what about the other trolls, we can't just leave them" branch was worried of deserting the others.

"Oh no no, don't worry branch king peppy found a way for us to escape" clay assures him.

"Where?"

"On top of the tree" spruce points to the top.

"Please give it up for your keeper of the Trolls... Your minister of happiness... Your Royal Chef... Me"

They heard the bergans rally up outside, and the fire frightened branch as he ran to John.

"which is why we got to go right now" spruce says.

"Yeah come on" the fives trolls slide down to the ground where branch approaches their hideout.

"Do we really have to leave the hideout" branch quivers.

"I'm sorry branch but it's not safe here, we have to leave it" Floyd who was on one knee said with a sorrowful smile.

"Don't worry branch, we'll build a new hideout, we'll make it much safer and we'll build that water slide you wanted" John says.

But looking at the hideout, branch hugged the entrance, seeing him trying to let go of their home hurts him.

"Goodbye grandma" he looks back then approach his brothers.

"Come on-" John offers his hands then heard the bergans getting louder.

"This is a very special Trollstice... As there is one amongst us who has never tasted a Troll"

"Me! She is talking about me!"

"Alright we need to go now" John picks up branch and they ran to the top of the troll tree, branch who is being carried by his brother Looks back, he had to leave the only home he ever knew.

"Prince Gristle... The time has come"

"It's okay, son. I remember being nervous my first time"

Once they reach the top, branch looks to see how deep the hole was.

"Hang on branch" John holds on top him and as they jump in, branch held tight to John with his life.

"Okay"

"That's my boy"

"It is my sacred duty... To initiate you in the ways of true happiness. I have chosen an extra-Special Troll, just for you. The happiest, the most positive... Sweetest Troll of all. And because every prince deserves a princess... I give you the one they call Princess Poppy"

"Please make me happy, Princess Poppy"

"What are you feeling?"

"That one's rotten!"

"It's fake?"

"Fake?"

"Fake?"

"They're gone?"

"Where are they?"

"Don't worry, sire. We'll find them

"I think I hear something!"

Underneath the ground, the trolls were running.

"Go! Go!"

"We got Poppy!"

"Pass her to me!"

"Here comes Poppy!"

"Here she is!"

"There's my princess"

"Da-da"

"King Peppy, some of the others can't keep up"

"No Troll left behind!"

King peppy ran to help the others as brozone tires to keep up, branch hold on tight, frightened by the sounds of trolls running and bergans thumping as they are getting closer to finding them.

""Ah!" Branch panicked.

"It's ok branch I'm not gonna let a bergan eat, they'll have to get through my cold dead body first" he looks up and glares.

Then the ground shake, scaring branch as he holds on tight then John Dory sees some trolls falling, he was concerned and gave branch to spruce.

"Here, hold on to baby branch"

"John don't leave" branch holds his arm to stop him.

"It's ok branch I'll be right back, I promise, I just need to help the other trolls out"

"Don't worry branch, John will be back" Floyd assures him.

"Thank you, King Peppy!"

"Thank you, King Peppy! Thank you!"

"No Troll left behind!"

But somewhere in the woods the bergans, all the bergans are digging for the trolls.

"Daddy, where are they?"

"Don't just stand there! Make my son happy!"

"He will be happy!"

Surrounded by the sounds of digging, branch starts crying.

"It's ok branch, it's gonna be ok" spruce tries to calm him and Clay saw branch was worried when he looks up to see shovels coming down, he buried his face deep in spruce.

"Hey hey branch, look at look at me look at me" Clay lifts his face up to make him Look, "don't be scared, don't I look scared?"

"No" branch sobbed.

"No and you know why I'm not scared"

"Why?"

"It's because with my brothers and whenever I'm with my brothers I'm reminded that as long as we are together nothing is gonna tear us apart"

But suddenly a shovel came down and it separated Clay from spruce and branch.

"Ah!" Branch cried again and when Clay ran up to them, he and spruce comfort branch by rubbing his head hair and face, Floyd then saw a shovel coming towards them, he jumps and pushes them out of the way.

"Are you guys ok" Floyd asked.

"Yeah we're fine" Clay says.

"Here hold on to branch" spruce gives branch to Clay.

But as they ran, John comes to join them but then Clay sees king peppy running.

"King peppy where are you going?" Clay asked.

"The other trolls can't keep up, and like I said no troll left behind"

It gave Clay the idea as he hands branch to Floyd.

"Here hold on to branch I'll be right back"

Branch saw Clay leaving, he jumps out of Floyd's arms.

"Branch?" Floyd ran after him as he ran to Clay.

"Clay, where are you going?" He pulls on his arm.

"I got to go help king peppy to help the others"

"No I can't lose you too, what if you don't come back"

"Don't worry branch, I promise I'll be right behind you guys, I'll be back"

Clay ran and Floyd picks up branch and he spruce and John Dory ran.

"Come on branch we got to go"

"But we can't leave without Clay"

"Don't worry Clay will be back I promise" Floyd says.

But king peppy hits a snag with his underwear and pickaxe.

He threw the last trolls out and at the end of the tunnel, everyone waited for king peppy as brozone and branch waited for Clay.

"Where is he?"

"Clay?" Branch muttered.

"I don't think King Peppy made it"

Branch approach the tunnel but John Dory touch his shoulders.

"I'm sorry branch but Clay is gone"

"No no" branch didn't wanted to believe it as his brothers try to calm him down.

"I'm sorry branch but he's gone" spruce says.

"But He promised he would be back" branch says

"Branch, I don't think he's coming back" John says.

Realizing his brothers are right, branch fell to his knees and started to cry.

But then, "When I say no Troll left behind...
I mean, no Troll left behind!"

The king came out naked and so did Clay.

"Clay?" His brothers were relived then Clay tries to cover up the king then branch ran to him hugging him.

"See I told you I be back" Clay says.

"King Peppy, where's Princess Poppy?"

"Don't worry. She's safe"

"No Troll left behind!" Poppy says.

Then the king turns to Clay, "Clay you and your brothers have done a noble thing today and for that with honor you boys you will be the spark of hope as new generations look up to you and as you sing you will show others that there is still hope in our darkest times"

"As long as you welcome us king peppy, we want to safe place for our baby brother" John says as he looks down at branch who was looking at poppy.

"But we'll be a lot safer the further we get from Bergen Town"

The trolls moved as branch looks at the tunnel that leads to bergan town.

"Come on branch we got to go" Clay picks him up and carries him.

"Go, go! Hurry!" Branch looks back at the tunnel.

"That's right! Take her away! Get her out of my sight! She is hereby banished from Bergen Town forever"

"We can all be happy again. I'll find the Trolls! And shove them down your ungrateful throats"

"But, Daddy... I never got to eat a Troll. What's gonna make me happy now?"

"Come here, son. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You will never, ever, ever, ever be happy"

"Never?"

"Ever"

Back with the trolls, it was a scared moment for little branch.

"John where are we going?" Branch asked.

"Somewhere far where the bergans won't find us and to find a new place for our new hideout"

"Are the bergans ever gonna find us again?"

"No they won't because I'm not gonna let that happen to you guys"

".......Hey John, why do bergans wanna eat us"

"Oh well....its because they are unhappy"

"Why are they not happy?"

"Well-I uh-um, well I'll tell you what, I'll tell you when you're older"

"Ok"

They finally made it to their new home, "Here! Right here! This is where we will rebuild our civilization.
It has everything we need. Fresh air, clean water...
And sweet acoustics"

Poppy pulls out a cowbell and beats to the rhythm of September.

"And now to celebrate our freedom from the bergans, give it up for our very own boy band: BROZONE"

Three brozone brothers get on stage to perform September all except branch who was still terrified and was going to give up on singing but Floyd saw this.

"Hey you ready"

"No"

"Why not"

"I'm not sure if I want to sing, isn't singing is what got grandma eating"

"It'll be okay branch, we're far away from the bergans and grandma would've wanted you to sing and if you won't do it for her would you do it for me"

Seeing Floyd begging for him to sing has baby branch getting on stage where poppy saw him and capped.

"Ba de ya say do you remember Ba de ya dancing in September Ba de ya never was a cloudy day"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.
6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...
4.5K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
17.2K 243 28
This is like the extended version of Trolls Band Together, Because there wasn't a wedding scene in the end of the movie. And so I am re changing the...