MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS

CHAPTER 1

1.1K 28 0
By DreamBluenotdreammy

After Thirteen—years ago, A young man who is drawing something at the floor as he used his blood as he kneeled mumbling something as he was like summoning someone as he uses the Sacrifice Ritual ... Mumbling and mumbling to a spirit that he wanted to sacrifice his soul to it until soon he passed out on the ground..

As he slowly woken up by a sound.. *noises* he opened his eyes slowly the heck... Where am I? He lift up himself as he let out a little groaned as he stand up..

"The hell... Where is this place..? How did I get here?" He said to himself looking around and then the ground he was a bit shock nor surprised on what's on the floor, before he ask to himself he heard a voice behind his back as he was about to turned to look who it was. The man suddenly kicked him making him fall down again as he laid near the water..

"What do you think you're doing, huh!!" Said the man with annoying tone looking down at him..

"What? Playing dead now!?" He said as he kick the young boy on the ground as he turned around to leave the place.

The young man who was on the ground and groaned in a bit pain, as he lift up his head and look at the water Infront of him. His eyes wide opened when he realized something different on him "what the-!?"

He was shock when he saw his unfamiliar face on him who's body is this!? He was so shock and after seconds he calm down a bit and take a good look more on his face. He look down and saw the Sacrifice Ritual under him..

Sacrifice Ritual.. how did he know about this sacrifice ritual?

He look around him and found a telisman on the ground.. "..." He reach out to the telisman and take a good look at it. He was a bit surprised, to see his telisman being used... He sighed and stand up as he heard someone behind him.

"Teach him a lesson and make sure that he all punished!" Said the man walking away slowly.

"Hah.. hahah!" The man stops as he heard laughing coming from behind him. He felt his anger boiled as he clinch to his robe and turned around to shout at the young man who laughed at him.

"You— AHCK!" the young man who was got a surprise kick on his face making him to fall down on his butt. As the young man smirks while looking down at him.

"YOU— HOW DARE YOU KICK ME!?!" he shouted and look at the young boy I front of him.. he was shock and scared when he saw the person who kicked him on the face. Trembling in fear to see those eyes and the smirks he making..

"Y-yo-you! How did you!?!"

He was so scared that the young men just stood up as he grin looking down at him.

He was so scared at he want to leave to that place and tell his mother about what he did to him. He runs out with his servant along with him.

"What a bunch of as*hole!" He said as he spite. He walks out with big grin smile on his face looking around him once again, he found a donkey that his leash was tied up on the wood. He smiled at the donkey and pointed at it "I choose you! Hehehe!"

Two handsome young man's visit at the Mo village..

"Oh, my² young master lan what brings you here to this place?" She said as she was seating on her actually seat while talking to the two junior Lan from Gusu visit all of a sudden making her surprised and nervous.

"You must be surprised from are sudden visit madam Mo, sorry for not informing or sending you a letter about us coming here.." said the young lan who was on the left seating properly with a small smile on his lip.

"Hahah! It's okay², I was indeed surprised from the visit. I was also planning making my son study at the Cloud Recesses in the future!" She said with a small on her face, The two lan nodded in respond from her words.

"That's a wonderful madam Mo.. I'm sure my grand uncle would be happy for someone wanted to study at the Cloud Recesses. I'm pretty sure your son well learn some good things at Gusu" said the fine young man with his usual smile.

"Yes², indeed I'm looking for ward to it that my son will learn good things from Gusu" she said as soon in a second a loud rustle noise coming from out sound was heard "what the-"

The young man burst in the chamber and runs towards to his mother who was looking at him with a confused look on her face. "Mother! Ahah!"

He runs towards her and hug her as he faked cried Infront of her and the guest inside at the room, they all look at him.

"Son? What's wrong?! What happened!" She said as she hold her son looking worried at him.

"Mom! That lunatic!" He said with his fake crying as he a bit yelled at his mother, as the guest listened to him from what he was about to say.

"What about that brat!? Did he do something to you!?!" She said with a bit anger on her tone "yes! That lunatic kicked my face! And he bullied me!! Mom! My face hurts!! Teach that lunatic a lesson mom!!" He said with anger on his tone as will as he told his mother. His mother was so mad after hearing her son about the lunatic that the son of a servant bullied her son.

Soon after another rustle was heard outside they all look at the door and a young man who was wearing make up on his face burst inside with no manners as the servants and the woman and her son look at him anger can be seen on their faces.

"Mom! That lunatic! His going to hurt me!" He said as he faked scared Infront of his mother as his mother staring to a young man with his face makeup on who was staring at her confused.

"YOU—! WHO LET HIM OUT! GET HIM BACK IN THERE!!" She said as yelled at her servant beside her ordering the man servant "yes! yes.." he said scared and worried face that the madam would do something on him nor hit him.

The young 'Mo' sit down on the floor as his arm crossed on his chest as some servant walk up to him and grab his back collar as they tried to drag him out.

"YOU DAMNED MADMAN! IF YOU DON'T GO BACK NOW, YOU CAN WAIT ON YOU'RE PUNISHMENT!?!" She said yelled at him as the servant started dragging him out. The people who was watching outside started mumbling or murmuring something as they watch the scene inside..

He peeked at his back as he grin a bit and look at the mad madam Infront of him looking down at him with her face mad.. he smiled and chuckle little bit that only him can hear it.

"You want me to go back? Sure, I'll go back" he said as he look determined on himself as he lift up his head and look straight at her face as he little grilled at it. "Before I go, Tell him to return the things he stole from me first." He said as he pointed to the young man.

The people look straight at the young man. The young Mo looked panicked from the people staring at him. He was so mad at the Young Man on the floor who's being slowly pulled out..

"THAT'S NONSENSE! WHEN I EVER STOLE YOU'R THINGS!? WOULD I NEED TO STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOU, YOU DAMNED LUNATIC!!" He said anger on his tone as he yelled at him. Everyone was watching as they listening at the two young man arguing each other.

"Yes²! You didn't steal it but you robbed" he said with calm tone as he still pointed at him.

This makes the young master mo angry as he couldn't take it to look or staring at the lunatic Infront of him, he clinched his hand pissed of from the young lunatic. The madam Mo heard everything and cleared her throat. "Ahem!"

"Stealing? Robbing? How disrespectful. We're all part of one family. He only borrowed them because he wanted to take a look." She said as she looks down at the Young lunatic at the floor as he looks up and stared at her glaring at him. "A-yuan is your younger brother. As the oldest one, you shouldn't be so miserly. It's only a trivial matter, yet you're  throwing a child's tantrum, making a fool of yourself. It's not as if he won't return them." She said.

The young lunatic raised his eyebrow a little and stared at her calmly as he raised his hand "Then, return them" he said calm waiting for the stuff that the young mo stoled from him.

The young mo panicked a bit and look at his mother with a face shock "Mom!" He said anger tone.

The madam didn't look at her son as she keeps staring the lunatic as he sighed and stood up on the floor. "Now that I think of it," he said as he wipe himself from the dust that was on his clothes "Not only should he not have stolen my belongings, he shouldn't have stolen then in the middle of the night." He said after finished wiping the dust away on him and face the madam Mo straight on the face as he raised his hand again.

"Sneaking around my room when it's so dark, a few people might have thought that some indecent scandals were going on." He said with a determined face little as he glared at them.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!" She said as she shouted as everyone was starting making rumors about the Mo's family. "HOW SHAMELESS! A-YUAN IS YOUR COUSIN!" She said angry. "I wasn't... I didn't.." the Young mo who look panicked as everyone starting making rumors about him..

The young lunatic pointed at his 'cousin' as he started to yelled or shout back as he little angry at him from stealing his important things "HE DIDN'T KEEP HIMSELF IN CHECK EVEN THOUGH HE CLEARLY KNOWS THAT HE'S MY COUSIN—WHO'S THE MORE SHAMELESS ONE HERE!?!" He said the young mo— his 'cousin' look at him with a glared eyes as he pointed at him back.

"YOU!"

The young man hmph as his one hand through his hair and his other hand on his waist "I wouldn't care as much if you were only losing your own face." He said as he look at him "Good thing that I'm your cousin. If I were a young maiden, you would've destroyed my reputation! I would've still wanted to find a good man." He said. The two junior Lan's stared at him and listened to him on of the junior disciple spite their drink "PFFT—" the other disciple look at him and asked if he was okay "Are you okay?" He said, the other disciple lan—(the one who spite his drink) forced a smile and nodded saying he was okay "I'm okay" he said the disciple nodded in respond and watch the two Mo arguing again.

The young Mo who looked defeated from his 'cousin' Mo he look around him if he could find something that he could throw it to his cousin's face "YOU!" He spotted a chair near him as he lifted it up as he look at his cousin's face pissed from it and shouted "SHUT UP!" He said as he slam the chair Infront of him so pissed that he wanted to beat his cousin up.

The people outside the room was surprised and shock from what happened to the Young master Mo did, they saw how he lift up the chair and slam it on the floor making everyone scared and started making rumors again. "Hey, they've  started fighting!" One of the people outside said as they look inside "Let's get out of the way!" Said the other. "Stop watching. What if you get hurt?!" Said the other one from outside the people started getting scared and some others is waiting for what happens next.

The junior disciple Lan staring at the scene as they saw what happened they look worried from the Young man who was near them. The young 'Mo' look beside him and see a younger junior Lan was near him he acted scared and hide behind him quickly the young junior disciple was surprised from the sudden hold on his arm and used him as a shield.

He peeked out his head and shout a bit "Did everyone see that? Did you?" He said as he pointed his finger at his so called cousin "The burglar is also beating someone up! How heartless!" He said making more the argue or the fight difficult to solve.

"WHY YOU—" The young master Mo clinched his fist as he pulled his robe up showing his fist and raised it as he was ready to punch his cousin on the face, suddenly the Young junior disciple as he shield the Young Mo behind him making sure he was not hit. The servant quickly stopped the young master Mo from hitting someone "Young master*, words are more powerful than weapons..." Said the junior disciple lan.

The Madam mo was tired from the russell, shouting or yelling she facepalm herself sighed deep inside she was angry at the lunatic for making a mess and scandal inside the chamber that the people was still there watching. She walks up to her son and laid her hand on her son shoulder making him to calm down and stop making that he is guilty.

"This is my younger sister's son, his head isn't so bright." She said making him look abnormal. "Everyone from the Mo village knows that he's a lunatic and often speaks strange words that shouldn't be taken seriously. Please, you mustn't.." she said with a calm face as she spoke telling the young disciple lan that the young man behind his was abnormal and don't know what he was doing...

"Who said that my words shouldn't be taken seriously?!" Said the young Mo behind the junior lan disciple as he showed his whole body to them a bit pissed for calling him abnormal and crazy.

"Next time, try stealing my things again!" He said as he pointed at his 'cousin' angry face and grinned looking at his 'cousin' "You steal once, and I'll cut off one of your hands!" He said scaring his cousin and giving him warning.

"You!.. YOU!!" The young master Mo look pissed and a little bit scared from the words that his 'cousin' said to him and shouted "YOU BASTARD!!" He said as he clinch his fist once again and ready to punch him, but some of the servant stopped him once again from hitting or making violence..

The young Mo sticking his tongue out like a little kid at his 'cousin', "bleh bleh bleh" soon after he look out and runs outside, they watch the young mo runs out the room as the young master mo shouted at him as he raised his fist at the air..

Soon after that, the young junior disciple lan sighed from the russell and a young disciple came to him as he laid his hand on his shoulder. "..." He nodded and look at the Madam Mo and her son as he sighed one more time and respectfully bow at them..

"Then.. we will borrow the west courtyard for the night." He said as he letting them know which place they gonna used it "please remember the things I said—after nightfall, close all of the windows. Do not come outside do not walk by the courtyard either." He said as he giving them a little warning..

"Yes.. yes... Please.." she said as she let them do what they gonna do for now..

"Let go.." all the junior disciple nodded and started the work as they walk towards where the courtyard was to start putting the spirit—attraction flag... They all walking as the other was stood there staring at the door where the Young senior Mo run off too..

"... ?" He notice his friend didn't moved on his place as he walks up to him and laid his hand on his friend shoulder making him to look at him.

"You okay, Jingyi?" He said as he stared at his friend checking if he was hurt somewhere.

Jingyi look at his best friend and then back to the door he then sighed and shook his head clearing the things on his thoughts as he look at his best friend once again and smiled at him.

"It's nothing. let's go, sizhui.." he said, sizhui smiled at his best friend and nodded as the both of them walks as they catch up to the rest of the junior disciple....

To Be Continue

By the way.. if you guys didn't know I skipped the some parts of the story because I just wanted to and also there will be new lines that it wasn't from the original..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 619 23
Wei Wuxian an intersex male, got married with the second twin jade of the Gusu, instead of elder Jiang sibling Jiang Yanli, his shijia. Trigger Warni...
6.1K 435 11
Wei Wuxian being himself and immortal and the cultivation world going insane because of him. And Lan Wangji is helplessly in love. The Yiling Laozu w...
9.8K 618 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...
86K 3K 17
Everything is ok. Wei wuxian is back and is now married to lan wangji. His relationship with jin ling and jian cheng has also improved. But one thing...