He's so flirty

Door luxurybillie

Everyone said that Jungkook was the school bully of No. 1 High School. Cutting classes, fighting, poor grades... Meer

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90: Extra
91: Extra
92: Last extra

14

192 2 0
Door luxurybillie

Lisa's heatstroke and fainting were notified by the school to Li Jinghe, and Li Jinghe, who was in the field, communicated it to Granny Qin, which scared Granny Qin very much.

Especially after seeing Lisa's untreated wound under the military training trousers, Grandma Qin went into a state of half-runaway.

"Is heatstroke a small thing? Lili can pass out! If it really develops to heat stroke, it will be a big deal!"

Granny Qin was so angry that her voice doubled.

"What kind of training-do you regret it only if you have a problem?! No training!"

In the end, under Granny Qin's tough attitude, Li Jinghe had no choice but to call the school and directly asked Lisa for a week of leave.

Since Lisa had indeed fainted directly during the training process, the teacher was too embarrassed to say anything, so she had to agree.

So, waiting for Lisa to return to the middle school of the First Division was already after the end of the military training.

He was a new classmate who was almost completely unfamiliar at first, and after adding this week of estrangement, when Lisa returned to Class One and Fifteen of High School, she only felt like a complete outsider.

Fortunately, there is still a different existence among these new classmates.

"You are finally back!"

Chaeyoung could see that Lisa sat on her seat silently after entering the classroom in the morning, and immediately got up and ran over, "How about it, did you have a good rest at home?"

Lisa is obviously still a little bit uncomfortable with this very familiar girl.

She blinked her eyelashes twice, then nodded, with a soft smile on her lips.

"Ok."

The corners of the beautiful apricot eyes drooped slightly.

Chaeyoung stayed for a second to watch, and sighed sadly after she recovered.

"Initially, the foundation is far inferior to you. After the experience of the military training **** week, the gap between our skin colors is almost cross-racial."

"..."

Lisa wanted to say something to comfort the other party, but she couldn't say anything against Chaeyoung's skin color a few shades from a week ago.

The delicate face with delicate features wrinkled a little depressed.

Chaeyoung was amused by her little expression: "Lisa, you are so cute, so it's no wonder that you will be missed by that person."

"...what?"

This topic turned so fast, Lisa hadn't figured out what the problem Chaeyoung was talking about, so she was once again taken away from her mind—

"Do you know?" Chaeyoung blinked at Lisa, "Jungkook has been punished and criticized by the whole school because of the conflict with the instructor that day."

"..."

Lisa was stunned.

Chaeyoung continued: "A few days ago, a lot of sophomores and even seniors came to our grade building, all inquiring about you, the little beauty who caused Jungkook to fight the instructor."

Lisa choked at Chaeyoung's words, and after a few seconds, her ears were red like white jade, her apricot eyes widened and she repeated: "...'Little Beauty'?"

"Hahaha, this is not what I said."

Chaeyoung laughed and slapped his hands, "They said by themselves in their second year of high school-they said that Jungkook could get rid of the school girl girlfriend. That must be a well-hidden little beauty."

Lisa hesitated and asked with her delicate eyebrows frowned.

"What do you mean by 'dumping school girl girlfriend'?"

"Don't you know?" Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "In the last school year, it was spread in the high school department, saying that our school flower Eunha is Jungkook's girlfriend."

Lisa still frowned and shook her head lightly.

"I'm really unfamiliar with him."

"..."

Chaeyoung could be dumbfounded for a long time, then recovered and stared at Lisa's facial expression unblinkingly, refusing to let the slightest change go.

After staring like this for nearly half a minute, she finally determined that the girl was actually telling the truth.

—In other words, at least Lisa herself thinks that they are not familiar at all.

After a few more seconds, Chaeyoung asked with a difficult smile.

"Then you heard that Eunha is his girlfriend, do you have any thoughts?"

"some."

Lisa nodded affirmatively.

Chaeyoung's eyes lit up, her heart said "I knew it", and she asked quickly: "How does it feel?"

Lisa answered the conversation honestly, with pure and clean curiosity in her black and white eyes—

"Who is Eunha? Is she pretty?"

Chaeyoung: "..."

For some reason, she suddenly felt a little sympathetic to the senior Wen.

—Facts have proved that the emotional path of the boss may also be full of twists and turns, especially when he is worried about a girl who is not very emotional in terms of sensitivity.

Out of humanitarianism, Chaeyoung decided to mention Lisa, but before she could speak, the front door of the classroom was pushed open.

Teacher Xiao Lin, the head teacher of Class 15, walked in.

"Lisa."

Teacher Xiao Lin stood by the podium and waved at Lisa with a smile. "You come."

Lisa had a hunch in her heart when she met Teacher Xiaolin's gaze.

She stood up, ready to pack her schoolbag.

Teacher Xiaolin waved his hand: "You don't need to take a pen and paper, it's already prepared for you over there."

Lisa nodded, and left the seat in the eyes of everyone who didn't know why.

Before leaving, she gave Chaeyoung an apologetic but regretful look.

I don't know if there is a girl with such a good personality who is willing to take the initiative to be friends with herself in the new class of the second year of high school?

...

The students in the class couldn't help but talk about this "little talented girl" who had a different daily life. It was not until the second class of the next afternoon that Lisa finally appeared at the door of the 15th class, accompanied by Teacher Xiaolin. outside.

At that time, it was the time for the Chinese class of Grade One and Fifteen. Teacher Xiao Lin knocked on the door, and the Chinese teacher in the class noticed this and walked over.

The two teachers whispered, and the Chinese teacher looked at Lisa as she walked back to her seat in surprise.

Lisa did not sit down when she returned to her seat, but started to pack up her schoolbag.

By this time, the class could no longer be suppressed, and there was a burst of whispers.

Before Lisa packed up her things in silence and turned away, she hesitated.

Then Lisa turned her head and glanced at Chaeyoung who was not far away from her.

Chaeyoung obviously didn't understand what was going on, and was looking at her blankly.

After only tangling for two seconds, Lisa showed a soft and peaceful smile on her face.

She walked to Chaeyoung's side.

"I'm going to the second year of high school, but I still don't know which class it is, so I can't tell you."

While speaking, Lisa bent down and wrote a series of numbers on the calculation paper for Chaeyoung, then she straightened up and smiled lightly with apricot eyes bent, "You are the first friend I have met here. Keep in touch."

"..."

Chaeyoung was still stunned, and nodded instinctively, bewitched by the bright smile.

Teacher Xiaolin urged, Lisa didn't delay any more, put down the pen and waved to Chaeyoung, turned and walked towards the door of the classroom.

Teacher Xiao Lin supported Lisa's shoulders and looked at the students in the class who were still discussing in a low voice.

"Okay, stop talking."

Teacher Xiao Lin glanced at him, "That's right, our classmate Lisa, because of her excellent academic performance, has passed the abilities of the first grade and was promoted to the second grade. After today, Lisa will be your Senior sister, you all have to learn from her in the future."

Speaking of this, Teacher Xiao Lin laughed first.

He patted Lisa on the shoulder, and said in a low voice, "Lisa, tell your classmates."

Lisa responded, took a step forward, and bowed toward the center of the classroom.

"Thank you for your care these days."

After saying this, Lisa blushed and backed away.

"It's over?" Teacher Xiao Lin didn't react, and looked at Lisa in surprise.

"..."

Lisa looked back at him with reddish ears.

"Teacher Lin, we, Lisa, are the most introverted. You don't know."

In the classroom, a female voice rang, with a kind smile in her voice.

Lisa glanced over, and it was Chaeyoung who spoke, and at this time he was grinning at her.

"Wait for me to find you."

A soft smile appeared on Lisa's face.

...

Ten minutes later, Lisa was taken to the second grade math group by Teacher Xiaolin.

—In front of Fu Zhengnan's desk.

"Lisa, you know Teacher Fu, he will be your new head teacher from now on."

"..."

Lisa stared at Fu Zhengnan, who looked very kind in front of him, and was stunned.

If she remembers well, that person... is in Teacher Fu's class, right?

...

At the same time, the sixth grade of the second grade in the classroom.

"Brother Jeon, you said that you came so early again, and you are also idle when you are idle."

Mingyu sat in the back row, putting the basketball on the tip of his index finger, turning it quickly while dialing it, and looking at Jungkook distractedly, "Shall we go out to play basketball?"

Jungkook didn't speak, but glanced at Mingyu lazily.

Seeing that there was a play, Mingyu moved forward more enthusiastically.

"Besides, Brother Jeon, you have been at school for so long these past two days, so you shouldn't go to the fighting arena very much, right? Going to play basketball is just like an activity?"

Jungkook looked at Dk behind Mingyu, and when he saw that he was also eager to try, he lifted his lips.

"Then go."

The boy stood up and put his hand in his pocket.

"You go call someone."

With that, he walked directly to the back door.

"Jungkook!"

On the podium, the geography teacher who turned around saw the figures in the back row who were about to reach the door of the classroom, and threw away the teaching books with anger.

"Where are you going!?"

The boy who was walking in the front stepped, turned his upper body sideways, and leaned slightly towards the podium.

After standing straight again, the boy smiled lazily with the corners of his lips—

"Sleep too much, go out to wake up, teacher, you continue."

After speaking, he turned and walked out the back door of the classroom.

The author has something to say:

Your teammate [little classmate] has three seconds to arrive at the battle scene.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
102K 5.3K 67
Recently, Jeon Jungkook has been making food deliveries to Lalisa Manoban. After delivering takeout after takeout, he eventually becomes the delivery...
9.9K 144 16
Lydie has never been a wrestling fan, but she still meet her brother's hero, someone she finds quite handsome too .She isn't really the kind of girl...
155K 3.7K 200
13 years ago, she was a naive, innocent, bubbly girl who fell in love with her senior and wrote a love letter to him in her diary, 'You are the most...